The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 06:28 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 11

Previously, after putting on 20 pounds of muscle Will becomes too big for his ex-boyfriend Steve, but is perfect for his hunk-jock boyfriend Brett.

Friday, October 14, 2005:

Tonight was the Homecoming game at the high school. I had promised Danny Matthews I?d go see him since he?s playing Varsity now. He plays on both the offensive and defensive line ? basically wherever the coach needs him. He certainly big enough now ? the program said he?s 5?10? and 185 pounds ? and he?s gotten insanely strong compared to how he used to be. I?ve spotted him benching a max of 245 and squatting 405. You should see the look he gets in his eyes when he?s about to lift heavy ? it?s almost scary. And the thickness he?s put on since last season is more than noticeable ? his shoulders, arms, chest, especially his legs are all loaded with muscle now. Of course, he still has a fair amount of fat on top of it all, but it?s clearly obvious he?s packing some serious power. I mean, he?s far from the biggest or best lineman on the team, but a full-on hit from him could do some damage.

Anyway, I brought Brett along ? he wanted to go since he played back in high school ? and you should?ve seen some of the looks he got. Of course, when a gorgeous, 230-pound hunk in a tight tank-top walks around, he?s bound to turn heads. I?m still sitting at a solid 175 ? I?ve hit a bit of a plateau lately ? but I got a lot of comments from people I hadn?t see in a while. I admit it made me feel good.

And the best part? We actually held hands and stuff. It was the first time I ever showed any intimacy with another guy in public?and I didn?t care. First of all, who would even dare make fun of us? Plus, most people around here know I?m gay by now anyway, so it wasn?t like I have something to hide anymore. Duane says it makes people realize that not all homosexuals are limp-wristed and flamboyant. Hell, Brett can probably out-lift 90% of the high school football team!

The team won the game by a touchdown. They?re doing pretty well this year actually. In fact, they said they might make the playoffs this season. Danny made some good hits and blocks and generally looked pretty good out there. He seemed comfortable in the uniform ? a far cry from his newbie days. Well, he?s a junior now, so he should be comfortable. Duane?s been talking about him possibly getting a football scholarship ? some state schools have already shown some interest.

Brett and I hung out at the Matthews? after the game. Duane asked about Steve and I told him I hadn?t heard from him since that day I had lunch with him. I think he was too intimidated by me to take me up on the offer for that threesome. Duane started laughing when I said that, but Brett just shrugged and was like, I?m all for it. I mean, I was only being half serious when I mentioned that to Steve, but in the back of my mind, I kinda wouldn?t mind sleeping with two guys?especially if one of them is Brett.

Just then, Danny came barging through the door, slamming it shut behind him. Mrs. Matthews yelled at him for it, but he pretty much ignored her. Instead, he stomped up to his room, mumbling something about how he?s not on steroids. Duane shot me a puzzled look and I told him I?d go see what that was all about.

I headed up to Danny?s bedroom and knocked. Despite the heavy metal coming from behind the door, I heard him tell me to come in. As soon as I opened the door, the smell of high school jock musk stung my nose. I had kinda grown used to it over the years, but it was still unmistakable.

Danny was sitting at his computer in gym shorts and socks and got up when he saw it was me. He apologized ? he thought I was his brother at first ? and turned down the music a bit. I told him he had a good game tonight. Thanking me, he slipped on a T-shirt ? it was pretty tight, so his thick chest stretched the material and his arms filled the sleeves. I asked him what he was upset about. He shrugged and said he was just pissed at something a buddy of his said earlier.

What, I asked as I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. Danny kicked at a pair of 25-pound dumbbells that were lying on the floor. Apparently, one of his best friends was trying to spread rumors of him being on steroids. I told him that whenever someone puts on a lot of size in a short amount of time, there are always gonna be people who don?t understand and make accusations like that. I reminded him how he had basically spent all summer in California, bulking up and working out the right way and stuff. But Danny said it was one of the kids that went with him ? the red head I had met last spring.

I sighed and smiled. I asked Danny how much size that kid had put on over the summer. He immediately answered that he was almost the exact same weight as last season, just a little stronger. Well, there you go, I said, he?s jealous. He simply didn?t take to the training as well as Danny had. He told me how the trainers in California constantly pushed him ? lift until you feel you can?t do another rep?and then do a few more reps ? that?s what Danny told me it was like. He at it up and now was reaping the rewards. But what he didn?t realize was that not everyone can take that kind of physical exertion.

I told him there are always going to be people who will criticize him for the things he does ? whether out of jealousy or just plain stupidity ? and he shouldn?t let that bother him. If you want to be the biggest guy in the world, go for it ? that?s what I said.

But then, a picture of Tomas lying in his bed, his massive bulk squeezed into that tiny space, popped into my mind. And that made me remember Johnny and how he sold steroids to him. This weird feeling started in my stomach ? almost like a nausea, but not really. I looked at Danny ? he had by now sat back down in his chair ? his body filling a shirt that six months ago probably fit him easily and could totally understand how someone could think he was juicing.

Suddenly, I grabbed the arms of Danny?s chair and looked him straight in his face. I made him promise me that he would never, ever take steroids. He looked startled ? not scared, just taken aback by my outburst. He said he would never dream of doing something like that. To be honest, I?m not sure why I did that ? I guess I saw how much getting involved with steroids fucked up Johnny?s life and I would never want the same thing to happen to Danny.

I had already promised Duane I?d keep an eye on the kid when he went away to college?and I have. But now, I think I should keep even greater tabs on him. I mean, he?s a good kid and all, but seeing how quickly he?s changed ? two years ago, he was a fat loser ? I want to make sure he doesn?t make any bad decisions his last two years of high school. With no father and his older brother out of the house, he needs a role model?I guess that?s what I?m saying.

Thursday, November 24, 2005:

Mom and I went over to the Matthews? for Thanksgiving as per tradition. Mom suggested I bring Brett along if he didn?t have any plans ? I think she?s starting to see how serious the two of us have been getting. My mom absolutely adores Brett. I personally think it?s his smile ? I still melt whenever he flashes it. Anyway, I asked him and he said his dad was working, so he didn?t have anything better to do.

I?m still working out with him a lot ? mainly on the weekends. I?m still on my plateau, so we?ve started mixing up our workouts, going mainly for less weight, more reps kind of plan. We?ll see how that works. Afterwards, we?ll have sex ? or smoke pot and then have sex. Of course, we don?t fuck nearly as often as I did with Steve, but fucking him is like a workout all to itself. I mean, he likes it a little rough ? probably because he?s a big guy and strong as hell ? and he likes what I give him, so I try to give him even more. To be honest, we?re like fucking animals ? and the sounds that come out of our mouths when we cum could probably scare children and small pets, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, back to Thanksgiving. My mom helped Mrs. Matthews this year ? I think they planned on more food than usual since both Brett and I eat a lot, plus Danny was there and he eats enough for three. So you should have seen the amount of food that was on the table ? there was barely any room for our plates.

Afterwards, Brett wanted to check out Danny?s weight bench. They had talked about football during dinner and Brett had promised the kid he?d show him some exercises he did in high school. So we went down to the basement ? they had moved the weight bench inside from the backyard for the winter ? where it was set up in a corner.

The thing looked looked pretty sweet. It had adjustable supports and the bench could move up or down for incline or decline and it apparently came with a whole bunch of plates ? though Danny said his uncle helped him get some dumbbells as well going up to 100 pounds. And those 100-pounders were huge ? he said he hasn?t really started using those too much yet, but Brett just smiled and nodded to them. I knew immediately what he was thinking and told Danny to help me with them as Brett lay down on the bench.

I knew my boyfriend was strong as fuck and I knew he could bench 100-pound dumbbells without much effort. And sure enough, he did ten easy reps without breaking a sweat. Danny was like, holy shit, man. Brett just grinned and dropped the weights to the floor, making them clang loudly. He was like, that was just a warm up. Then he suggested we have a bench press contest. I could?ve kicked him since I knew Danny?s stronger than me now and I would look like a weakling.

We set up the bench with 135, an easy weight we knew all three of us could do, and we took our turns warming up. Of course Brett ? he went last ? had to do a few extra reps just to emphasize how easy 135 was for him.

After adding another 45 to each side ? making it 225 ? we decided we?d go by age, youngest to oldest, so Danny went first. I spotted him since I had done it in the high school weight room a few times. He did ten reps without too much of a problem ? I only had to really help him on the last few. After we racked the bar, he gave a bright whoo and tensed his upper body in a quick most muscular pose. Brett was like, not bad, kid.

Next, Brett spotted me as I lay down on the bench ? I loved seeing him look down at me from above and I saw him give me a quick wink. I did my ten reps, struggling a little bit more on the last five than it seemed Danny did. I just hoped the kid didn?t see my arms shaking on the last rep.

For Brett?s turn, he didn?t even need a spotter ? that 225 pounds went up and down ten times almost as easily as 135. I could see his chest bulging through his shirt. Danny was just shaking his head, laughing and saying, I?ll be there someday.

We next added 20 pounds to the bar ? 245. I knew this would be a max for me and Danny. He was able to do three reps before failing and I did the same ? though Brett helped a lot on the second and third reps. Danny didn?t make any protests, so I don?t think he noticed. Brett, on the other hand, did another ten reps with almost no spot needed. I guess you can say he won that contest hands down, though I don?t think any of us expected otherwise.

Then Danny asked him how much he could really bench. Brett just shrugged and told us to load it to 310 ? every weight Danny had ? and he repped it eight times. He popped up from the bench having barely broken a sweat ? though his bloated pecs were stretching his shirt to the limit ? and joked to Danny that he needed more weights. The kid laughed and said he was planning on it eventually. Then he asked Brett how much he could lift for real. He just shrugged and said he?s done a solid 425.

Danny was flabbergasted, saying how Brett didn?t look big enough to lift 425 pounds. I mean, come on, 425 fucking pounds? That?s like almost two and half times what I weigh! He told me later it had been well over a year since he lifted 425 and his arms nearly collapsed under all that weight, but he wanted to look good in front of some high school kid. I laughed, remarking how all jocks were the same. But he chided me that if he hadn?t helped me on those last two reps at 245, I wouldn?t be able to beat that same high school kid. I was like, shut up, and punched him in the shoulder.

Saturday, December 10, 2005:

So, my old alma mater won the state championship in football. Yeah, I know, that sounds weird to say, but I was there when it happened. Brett, Duane, Mom, Mrs. Matthews and I all drove to the game, naturally because Danny was playing in it ? Duane even missed a few classes to come home so he could go. He said that was apparently all Danny was talking about for the last two weeks, playing in the state championship game. Little did we know how it would end.

Ok, so we?re down by two field goals ? six points ? we need a touchdown to win, basically and we were on the 5-yard line, second down with less than a minute to go in the game. We?re biting our nails, looking back and forth between the field and the scoreboard clock. The second down is an incomplete pass, third down is another incomplete pass ? Brett said it was idiotic to use the same exact play twice in a row.

So with 20 seconds left now, it?s all pretty much down to this last play ? 4th down and they have to go for it of course. Danny?s playing left tackle so he?s on the side nearest to us. The quarterback drops back for the pass ? at first I?m thinking they?re doing the same play yet again ? but Danny blocks in a different direction than he was the other times and completely misses the guy he was supposed to defend. The quarterback throws the ball toward the receiver who is actually open in the endzone?but then one of the linemen ? the one Danny missed ? jumps up as the ball is coming down and tries to swat it ? he gets a finger on it because the ball suddenly starts flipping end over end. It lands amongst the chaotic tangle of football players in the endzone.

We were like, oh shit, that?s it, it?s over. The balls dead, incomplete pass, we lost the game. But, then the ref blows the whistle like mad and starts ordering the players to get out of the way of this pile of bodies on the ground. The coach is on the sideline, staring at the endzone, his arms up like he?s about to protest something. Then, he starts jumping up and down and our players start doing the same thing. Brett is like, holy shit, no way!

It turns out as the ball was going down, it somehow ended up in Danny?s arms before it touched the ground. Missing his defender, he was thrown off and was actually in the wrong position?but at the right time. Talk about dumb luck?

To say that there was pandemonium in the stands would be the understatement of the year. Everyone was going crazy! Mrs. Matthews was even crying ? she was obviously proud of Danny?and Duane was jumping up and down. Brett was like, no fucking way, over and over again. We were all in disbelief. And the celebration on the field was nuts ? Danny somehow ended up on someone?s shoulders, the football still in one hand raised above his head in triumph. I could only imagine what he was feeling at that moment.

We were still on a high when we got back to the Matthews? later that night. I swear Duane must have said, Did you see that? Did you see that? a million times. I guess if Danny were my little brother, I?d be gushing, too. I mean, I still can?t believe he actually scored the game-winning touchdown for the state title, even if he did it by complete accident.

Since Danny probably wasn?t going to be home till morning ? I can only imagine how crazy that party was ? Brett suggested we head to his place and smoke a blunt to relax. So we did?which of course led to sex. I pounded him so hard, I probably left a few bruises, but he likes it that way. Plus, he?s strong as fuck and can take anything I can give him. And the roar he let out when I came was downright primal. We were both exhausted afterwards and I ended up lying on top of him on the couch, my head against his bulging pecs, his beefy arm wrapped around back.

God, I love the feeling of his heartbeat against my face, his biceps against my side. Shit, I haven?t felt like this since Johnny. I never thought I would, but Brett and I seem so perfect for each other ? we just fit together as if we were meant to. I only pray I don?t get disappointed by him like I was with Johnny.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:59 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Brett is the ultimate man! Strong, and gentle, and loving all at once. Great installment and I can't wait for more!!
  #3   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 02:09 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Good one, Man.

Please...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2011, 07:40 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road