The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:08 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 13

Previously, Will adds more size and begins to show off...

Saturday, February 11, 2006:

Fuck yeah! A few weeks later and a few pounds bigger. I weigh 193 pounds now. Yep, you heard that right ? 193 fucking pounds. I must be on some kind of late growth spurt or something. I?m bigger than I ever thought I?d ever be. Brett tells me I?m getting sexier every day?and I know he?s not just saying that cause I?m blowing him away every time we fuck now.

My max bench is up to 275 pounds ? that?s 2 45?s and a 25 on each side ? my deadlift is 375, my squat is at 425 and I can curl 135 for a rep. Yeah, a whole fucking 135 pounds ? a 45 plate on each side of the bar. I was screaming the other day as I did it ? God, I was so pumped. My arms have gotten noticeably bigger ? they seriously stretch the sleeves of every shirt I own.

In fact, my whole body has grown in the past month ? my chest is huge, my delts are like freaking bowling balls and my back is as wide as a barn. My legs and butt haven?t grown quite as much, but they were already kinda big?and I had to get new jeans since my old ones are way too tight ? I actually ripped out of a pair of boxers doing squats. I?m still not as big as Brett who?s up to 240 now, but I?m closing the gap. To be honest though, I?m probably going to hit a plateau soon?I usually do when I jump in size, but I can?t complain. I get looks everywhere I go.

Duane came home for the long weekend and was like, holy shit man, you?re fucking huge! I told him about my workouts with Brett and how insane they?ve been lately. I flexed my biceps right in front of him and he practically pissed his pants. Then he joked, you and my brother are such meatheads.

I laughed and asked how Danny was doing ? I haven?t really seen him much lately, except every now and then in the high school weight room when he comes in to do cardio. But he?s in such a zone ? with his hoody all the way up ? that we don?t really talk. Duane just shrugged and said if his brother isn?t down in the basement lifting weights, he?s out partying with friends or on a date with his girlfriend of the month. So apparently, the little fat kid has become one of the most popular kids in school ? good for him. Plus, he?s talking about getting a car, though his mom wants him to get a job first. I can?t believe Danny?s even driving.

Anyway, Brett told me I should post another video on Youtube since I?ve gotten bigger. My first one ? that slideshow ? got over 200 views in less than a month. 200 views! And there were a few comments, too ? mostly things like ?good job? or ?awesome transformation.? Naturally, there was one jackass who accused me of being on steroids?yeah, that guy can go fuck himself.

So, I set my digital camera up and made a short movie of me flexing ? I showed my biceps, triceps, abs, back, even legs. I admit I look pretty damn hot ? I can see what Brett is talking about. I uploaded it to my computer and posted it on Youtube, so we?ll see how many views I get with this one.

Friday, March 3, 2006:

Yeah, so you know that Youtube video I posted of me flexing? It?s gotten over 500 views in less than a month. Holy shit! And there are like a dozen comments, including a few that are telling how hot I look?and there are more posted almost every day. I even got a bunch of subscribers and friend requests. One guy ? at least I think it?s a guy ? wants me to fuck him cause I?m so hot. I responded back, saying that I already have a boyfriend and that he?s even bigger than me. That should get him excited lol.

Brett saw my video and said I should act sexier in the next one, maybe even do a bit of a strip show. That way I?ll get even more views and comments. Sex sells, he said with a laugh. I would feel awkward about doing something like that, but he suggested I do it when I?m high. You get pretty crazy when you?re high, he told me. To be honest, he?s kinda right ? I?m almost like a sex maniac whenever I smoke pot.

Meanwhile, workouts have been going well. Like I expected, I have hit a plateau ? I?m stuck at 194 pounds ? but I?m not as frustrated by it because I saw it coming. Plus, I like the size I am right now ? I?m the biggest or at least the most muscular guy in most of my classes and I get looks all the time while walking through campus. I can?t wait until it warms up so I can wear muscle shirts and tanktops.

Brett and I changed up our workouts again so we?re working on definition for the summer. I mean, I?m pretty defined already, but Brett has a bit of a gut he wants to get rid of ? you can still see his abs, but they?re fainter. He said he was in a bulking stage ? joking that he was trying to stay ahead of me ? and kept a good deal of fat in his diet. I grabbed his meaty pecs and said I didn?t mind the little extra on him ? my last two boyfriends were shredded motherfuckers after all. He grinned and kissed me, massaging my back ? God, that felt good! I nuzzled my face in his shoulders as his huge cock grew hard ? I could feel it against my body. We were just about to get into it when suddenly my cell phone rang.

It was my mom ? perfect timing of course ? asking me to pick a few things up at the store. I so badly wanted to blow it off, but Brett said it was ok and that I should go ? he?d see me later. So I was at the supermarket ? in the meat section, to be exact ? when I heard this voice go, Goddamn, you have gotten jacked.

I looked up and to my surprise it was Danny Matthews. I almost didn?t recognize him in a white lab-type coat and hairnet ? he just started a job behind the deli counter. I was like, Hey man, what?s up? He said he was good and told me I was looking all swole ? that?s the word he used, no joke. I guess those workouts with Brett are really working, he said. I told him how insane they were. Then I asked him how wrestling season went ? it went well ? and if he was planning on doing track. Danny shook his head and said he wanted to spend all spring and summer getting jacked out of his mind ? his words ? for his senior year of football

That?s what I wanna talk to you about, he said. His mom doesn?t have money to send him to that camp in California again and his rich uncle?s planning on getting him a car instead, so he was wondering if Brett and I could help him set up a training plan. Of course I told him I?d have to ask Brett first, but it sounded like a good idea to me. I asked him what his goals were. Apparently, Danny wants to be a solid 210 pounds by late August ? 30 pounds more than he is now. Wow, that?s pretty big for a kid who?s 5?10?! But then again he wants to play on an offensive line in college and he?ll need to be at least that big.

Anyway, tonight Brett came over and after smoking some pot, he reminded me about the Youtube video and how I should do it now. I was like, hell yeah, and started gyrating my hips ? I could feel myself getting hard already. He laughed and told me to get my digital camera. So, yeah, we made that striptease video. It wasn?t anything too risqu? of course, but I slowly took off my tanktop and jeans, displaying all my muscles. Then, in only my briefs, I slowly flexed each muscle group ? biceps, delts, chest, abs, back, lats, legs. But I took Brett?s advice and did it with more attitude. I kept glaring at the camera like I was daring my viewers to not look at me in all my muscular glory. It certainly seemed to be working on Brett, cause he was boned as hell ? I could see his huge cock through his pants.

When I was done, I just stood there and said something like, ?if you loved this, just wait till I get bigger and better.? Brett put down the camera and was like, oh fuck! It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

He came up to me and kissed me. I stared at him and said in a low voice, ?you?re not finished yet. Get on your knees and suck my cock.? He grinned ? he loves it when I dominate him ? and immediately dropped down, ripped my briefs off and began deep throating me. Fuck, that felt good!

After I came, I still felt like I had some left in me and ordered Brett to turn around so I could fuck him up the ass. He obeyed of course and I gave him the best sex I had ever given him ? at least that?s what he said. I felt like a god, a 194-pound musclegod!

Saturday, March 5, 2006:

Before our little, uh, worship session last night ? I?m still on a high from it ? I had asked Brett about helping Danny Matthews with a summer training plan. He seemed to think it was a brilliant idea and said he would love to. So, we went over to the Matthews? this afternoon.

Danny had moved his weight bench into the basement for the winter and I think he?s gotten some more weights since I last saw it. In fact, they turned pretty much the entire basement into his own place ? kinda like my basement. There was a futon in one corner, his weight bench and dumbbells in another corner and on the walls were posters of football players and swimsuit models ? basically a teenage jock?s dream pad.

As soon as we got down there, Brett got right down to business. He asked Danny what his goals were ? long-term and short-term ? what kind of training he was doing now, what kind of training he had been doing. Apparently, maintaining his weight for wrestling ? he wrestled at 189 this year ? had been his primary objective for the last few months, but now he just wanted to put on as much size as possible for football yet keep his strength.

Brett asked him how much his big three lifts were ? bench press, squat and deadlift. Danny instantly rattled them off ? bench: 295, squat: 425, deadlift: 405. My eyes nearly flew out of my head ? the kid was stronger than me. I mean, that shouldn?t have been a surprise, but I remember when he could barely bench 135 and now he was doing nearly 300. Well, he is looking pretty big ? you can see it in his chest and arms, even through a long-sleeved shirt.

Then Brett asked if he had any specific lifting goals. Danny just smiled and said he?d love to bench 315 ? seeing the bar with three 45-pound plates on each side going up would be pretty satisfying, he said. Brett was like, I know, it?s the same for me when I see 4 plates. I laughed, knowing he said that just to put the kid in his place.

Don?t worry, Brett told him, by the end of the summer, you?ll be benching 315 as a warm-up. The look on Danny?s face was priceless ? it was obvious he wanted to be as big and strong as possible for his senior year. I mean, what high school jock wouldn?t? Brett then grabbed a notebook and started devising Danny?s workout plan for the summer ? heavy weight-low rep routines for a few weeks followed by a few weeks of low weight-high rep routines for strength and endurance building.

Brett even helped Danny with his diet ? a lot of high-protein, high-carb foods for mass-building, but with less fat. Otherwise, Brett told him, he?ll gain size but not a lot of strength. A big, fat football player is less effective than a big, strong football player. Danny seemed to be taking all this in pretty well ? I was impressed with how knowledgeable he already was.

Looking over what Brett had written down, Danny then asked about supplements. Brett told him he shouldn?t really need supplements with the exception of just a whey protein. If he was really having trouble putting on size, he could try a mass gainer or something, but it probably wouldn?t be necessary.

You look like you can put on size pretty quickly, Brett said. Danny immediately started beaming, puffing his chest out slightly. Then, he continued, you can get any girl you want. I laughed and Danny made this weird face.

I can already get any girl I want, he said. I was like, oh, excuse me, Don Juan. But he looked right at me, crossed his arms and replied, What chick wouldn?t want this?

I hadn?t realized at first he was being serious. The 17-year-old jock standing in front of us was a far cry from the dweeby fat loser he was as a 13-year-old. The transformation he has put himself through in the last few years is astounding?and not just his physique. I have to admit, he?s a very good-looking kid ? piercing green eyes, short-cropped blond hair, strong cheekbones.

Simply put, Danny Matthews has grown into a quintessential teenage jock ? it shouldn?t come as a surprise that a lot of girls want him. And after 15 years of being basically ignored by my peers, he feels that it?s his time to be noticed. That?s probably why he wants to get as big as possible entering his senior year. He got a taste of it when he caught that game-winning touchdown at the state championship, being the hero of the entire school. But he wants more?and I can totally relate.

When we got back to my place, I asked Brett if I?ve changed since we met ? not physically, but personality-wise. He shrugged and said I?ve certainly gained a lot more confidence. I was like, what do you mean? And he said that when we first met, I almost seemed intimidated by him, by his size. But it?s obvious, especially when we have sex, that I?m now far more dominant, even if he?s still the bigger of the two of us.

In a way, I think he?s right. I mean, Brett could so easily be the more dominant one in the relationship, but I think because I?ve grown accustomed to being ?on top,? so to speak ? after Johnny and Steve ? that I?m rising to the occasion. That?s probably why I?ve become so obsessed with working out all of a sudden and getting big ? I?m trying to assert my dominance over a bigger partner.

God, my head hurts right now?too much thinking lol.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
"....You look like you can put on size pretty quickly, Brett said. Danny immediately started beaming, puffing his chest out slightly. Then, he continued, you can get any girl you want. I laughed and Danny made this weird face.

I can already get any girl I want, he said. I was like, oh, excuse me, Don Juan. But he looked right at me, crossed his arms and replied, What chick wouldn’t want this?

I hadn’t realized at first he was being serious. The 17-year-old jock standing in front of us was a far cry from the dweeby fat loser he was as a 13-year-old. The transformation he has put himself through in the last few years is astounding…and not just his physique. I have to admit, he’s a very good-looking kid – piercing green eyes, short-cropped blond hair, strong cheekbones.

Simply put, Danny Matthews has grown into a quintessential teenage jock – it shouldn’t come as a surprise that a lot of girls want him. And after 15 years of being basically ignored by my peers, he feels that it’s his time to be noticed. That’s probably why he wants to get as big as possible entering his senior year. He got a taste of it when he caught that game-winning touchdown at the state championship, being the hero of the entire school. But he wants more…and I can totally relate."

GREAT WRITING! It isn't just the descriptions and the muscle growth, which is very realistic, BTW, but the mindset of the characters is TOTALLY believable!

GREAT JOB! KUDOS to you!

Mdlftr WHo wishes HE had had a weight training partner in high school...and college...and now...!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options