The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:57 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Big Redefined - 3

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

The heat. It was a hot day. I could feel it all around me as I was trying to open my eyes. A little bit of a headache and man, I was thirsty. It?s gotta be around midday. Though the curtains are closed I can feel it somehow. It was so hot inside. The bed felt strange though? I wasn?t home. And the smell? The whole place smelled like sweat and sex and something else I couldn?t define. Something of wood and cinnamon, a distinguished smell I couldn?t name.

I opened my eyes and all the flashes started coming back.

Oh shit! Where?s Amanda? Did I leave her at the nightclub? Where are all my other friends? Where the hell am I? I looked around and tried to recognize the place. Yeah, I remember coming here with this guy but? flashes. All I got were flashes. Sitting in someone?s car. He brought me to his apartment. This normal, average guy. I remember him sucking me and all the pleasure I hadn?t felt in such a long time. All the rest seemed implausible and maybe caused by all the ?cacha?a? I had the night before.

Whoever this guy was, he wasn?t here. I was all by myself at this strange place and had no idea what to do next. I noticed I was wearing my underwear only. My clothes were standing neatly folded on a chair right at the other side of the room.

I got out of bed and found the bathroom. Oh my mouth tastes the hangover and so does the rest of my body. My head aches a little. I?m so thirsty. I look at my reflection at the mirror and the red eyes give me away? I shouldn?t have drank that much. I washed my face and found a tube of toothpaste. Brushed my teeth with my finger. The smell of sex was too much though and I thought I needed a shower. Well? there?s a shower here? why not? Going through the drawers I found a towel and headed to the shower.
The hot water felt so good massaging my neck I let it down for a few minutes. Then I heard the front door. Damn it! I quickly closed the shower and started drying myself up. I wish I had left before this guy was here? Now there would be this awkward moment, I would tell him I was not interested in meeting anyone right now, I would leave never to return again and yada yada yada?.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door. The guy was standing at the kitchen, preparing something. He turned as he heard the door.

?Good morning, Leo! Or should I say good afternoon??

He was? he was not the same guy I met the other night. I mean, he seemed like the same guy but there was something different. There was the big smile I could remember.

?Hey, hi. Sorry I spent the night. I had to take a shower before I left so I found this towel, sorry about that?

?Oh, don?t worry, I?m happy you?re feeling home here. You should. You?ll be visiting me quite often, I hope?

?I will? Ahm? Paulo, right??

?Yeah, Paulo, that?s it.?

He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts. It was odd though? The clothes didn?t seem to fit him well, as if they were too tight. The surfer shorts that were supposed to be by his ankles were up to his knees and really, really tight around his butt.

?So, Paulo? listen? where exactly am I? Are we close to the subway or something??

?Oh no, you?re not leaving already, are you? I bet you?re hungry. I am? I woke up so hungry I ate everything I had in the house and had to leave for the supermarket to buy something else. Let me fix you something before you leave.?

He turned around and walked in my direction. The way he walked seemed weird as well. Like he didn?t know how to use his own body and I had to guess the clothes were so tight it was hard for him to look comfortable. He hugged me. He hugged me and I felt his body as if it was the first time. It was hard and hot like a furnace. And he could somehow envelop me completely as I stared at eyes level with his chest. No? he wasn?t that tall before. He was like a whole head taller than me. He hugged me tighter and it actually hurt a little. Damn, he was strong ? and he didn?t seem to notice that as well.

?Ouch? take it easy there, Paulo?

?Oh, sorry.? He kissed my forehead and went back to the kitchen. That?s when I took my time to look at how wide his back was. His lats were stretching his shirt so much there was a small rip under one of his arms. And his arms? they didn?t look bad. Easily twice the size I remembered from the night before.

What?

I mean? seriously? what?

Yeah, I remember him sucking me. I remember cumming in his mouth. I remember him drinking it. I remember him screaming then grunting then moaning? then swelling bigger. Could that be it???

?Paulo, we need to talk. What exactly happened yesterday??

?Oh, you were THAT drunk? Well, I found you at the nightclub, you were there by yourself, looking pretty sad. We started talking, I took you here and we had the most amazing night. You fell asleep right after it so I took your clothes off and cuddled by your side. I couldn?t get any sleep though. I?ve been feeling so energized since then? I don?t know why but I was up a few hours later, put some clothes on and went running. I ran for about 2, 2 and a half hours, then stopped by the supermarket and brought us some stuff to eat.?

?Oh. So you are a runner then??

?No? Never done it before. But I had to spend this energy somehow. I figured running would be fine so I went for it. I feel a little light headed though? maybe because of all the running and stuff. I?m not used to it. Do you know what it?s like when you wear someone else?s glasses? Like the floor seems to be too far from you and you feel a little dizzy? That?s how I?m feeling. Plus my clothes feel really tight. I don?t know why? Guess I?ve been putting more weight than I thought.?

Then it hit me. He didn?t look at himself at all after the other night. He had no idea of what happened to his body. Well, quite frankly it did seem a little surreal to me as well.

?Paulo, have you got a full length mirror??

?Yeah, just open the wardrobe?s door and you?ll find It there?

?No, I mean, for you? come here?

?Oh, sorry, I didn?t even brush my hair before I left. I just put the first clothes I found, didn?t light up the room ?cause you were sleeping? Do I look that bad??

?Hm? Not exactly? Come here?.

He came back to the room, walking that strange way he was walking, and looked at himself at the mirror. His jaw dropped open. He looked scared.

?Oh my? what? What is it? What did you do to me??

?I? I don?t know?

He kept looking at himself. The fear slowly disappearing. He caressed his face with his hand, noticing the shadow of a beard he never had before. His eyes moved to his biceps, clearly so much bigger than before. His mouth turned into a grin, he clenched his eyes a little, trying to believe on what he was seeing. He was transfixed at his image and seemed to love it.

He raised his shirt, tearing it a little bit more but he got stuck.

?Leo, help me with it?

I pealed his shirt off of him, not being able to avoid more tearing. He took his shorts off as well, with a little bit of a difficulty to get it past his quads.

?Leo? look at me?

I was looking all right. I was looking at his chest. Two big slabs of muscle hanging there with a light coat of fur. His shoulders so wide he couldn?t see both of them at the mirror at the same time. His arms were hanging by his side in a 40 degree, so big and round. Not defined but definitely big. His forearms were covered in a thick black fur, just as big as his arms used to be last night. His underwear seemed so tight it was about to give up holding his round butt and a big pole of a dick. His legs, which used to be almost hairless were now covered in black hair as well and almost as big as my waist.

He started caressing his own body. First his round big gut. It did seem bigger than before but was now so well balanced with his big chest that it seemed just natural to be there. He flexed his biceps and I saw the peak rising and rising. His grin grew wider. He was getting hard just by looking at himself.

?Leo, come here, stand behind me?

I went there. He never took his eyes away from the mirror.

?Can you see anything? I can?t even see you behind me! This is? wow? this is awesome!?

He got around and hugged me in a bearhug, lifting me up from the ground, not aware of his own power I left out a squeal of pain.

?Oh? sorry about that. Leo, did you do this??

?I? I don?t know.?

?Man, look at my face! My jaw is more squared and this beard, oh, I?m so gonna let this beard grow. Not only the beard! I?ve got hair all over my body now, and I love it! Look at how big I am!? the tip of his cock so hard it was showing over his underwear, reaching his belly button.

?Leo, come here, let me show you something?. He opened the other side of his wardrobe and found deep down stacked in there a huge pile of magazines. He took them all at once and threw them over the bad. The covers read ?Flex Magazine?, ?Weightlifting?, etc. All those huge HUGE guys on the covers.

?What are these??

?These are my deepest, most profound dreams. I never showed these magazines to anyone. I?ve always wanted to look like these guys but I never had the guts to go to a gym and actually work on it. I?ve always wanted to be this big!?

I took one of the magazines which had a fitness model on the cover ?this big??

?Hm, not really? maybe this big? He showed me the weightlifting magazine with this humongous guy on the cover. The name under the picture read ?Dominic Filiou? and the guy was so freaking big all over he looked like a house. I got hard instantly just thinking that Paulo would consider getting so big.

?See, Leo, I never had any muscle at all. Look at me now! Yesterday I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I remember feeling some pain and then it come out like a volcano. I?ve been feeling weird since then but I never worried. But look at me! I look taller as well! And look at those arms! And my chest, I?ve actually got pecs now! And they?re fucking big!? He lifted his arms in a double bicep pose and I couldn?t handle it anymore.

I jumped at him and started licking him all over. Feeling the hardness of his biceps as he lifted it up and down. He soon learned how to bounce his pecs as well and buried my face between them. He grabbed me at the back of my head and guided it through his whole upper body. Though his gut seemed big and round I could feel the bumps of muscle as he rode my face through them.

?I see I?m not the only one who likes being this big, huh? Hey, Leo, I?ve gotta check! Here, I?ve got a tape measure. You?re gonna measure me all over, will you??

?All right? my boner harder than ever.

?Start on my arms. I want you to tell me the measurements out loud, ok? I wanna hear you saying it?

?All right?. He flexed his biceps and I measured them. ?19 inches?

?Wow, that?s a lot, right??

?You bet it is, big guy?

?Keep going?

I rolled the tape around his chest then ?48 inches?. His belly was 56 inches. I moved then to his quads ?31 inches? and finally his calves at 20 inches.

?Can you check how tall I am as well??

?Of course?

He held the tape by his head and I was amazed to learn he was 6?4?. ?Wow, 4 inches! I was 6? tall just yesterday!? He hugged me again, he was so happy he couldn?t stop smiling, such a beautiful smile. And his body? so strong, so hard, so manly with all that light fur covering it.

He weighed himself at 229 pounds. ?Ha? this is the biggest I was when I used to be fat? hahahaha. Guess it?s not fat that?s weighing this much now, right??

He was hard all the time and I couldn?t hold it anymore. I took the tape measure and slid his underpants off, ripping them apart while trying to pass them through his quads. ?And for the last measurement? your cock is 9??

He grabbed the back of my head again and this time forced me down to his shaft. I swallowed all of it, going deep into my throat. He moaned and flexed while his eyes would never move away from the mirror, all the time flexing. He was getting off on his own body. He was wondering how he could get bigger, massaging his huge pecs. Suddenly, it came to him.

He grabbed me under my arms and started lifting. I felt my feet leaving the floor, dangling in the air and he held me so up high my dick was in place for him to suck me. And so he did. And he did it so powerfully I felt he could swallow me whole if he wanted to. He didn?t seem to be breaking a swat by holding my weight that high, moving my body back and forth and so he kept sucking. I held his arms, afraid I might fall off but oh? that was so good.

As precum poured from my dick, I could see he was getting bigger. Though it seemed almost nothing, I felt his forearms inflating while I was holding them, afraid I might fall from this much height. The sensation was too much for me though? I came harder than last time. Stream after stream of cum flowing right into his mouth. He was swallowing all of it, not missing a single drop.

As my body convulsed he threw me to the bed so hard I bounced twice before I was steady and watching it happening. He was getting bigger right before my eyes. He moaned louder, again that guttural sound that sounded inhuman. His biceps swelled bigger, his shoulders growing wider than the bathroom?s door, his pecs fighting for space as they hang over his big gut, expanding, creating this big crevice between them. His underwear snapped and tore, falling from his body. Legs so big they looked like tree trunks. The tennis shoes he was wearing started splitting and I noticed the increase in height as well. He was growing all over and as he grew taller, his muscles seemed to follow the height and swell even bigger, keeping his proportions. He looked like a professional bodybuilder in off season with that big mother of a gut swelling along with the rest of his body.

Then the hair came. His beard grew thicker and the coat of fur on his pecs was not that light anymore. There was hair growing in the deep valley between his pecs and all over them, over his guts and legs, like it had always been there. Thick, black hair that accentuated his muscles even more instead of hiding them. His height stopped at the door frame, which I figured was around 6?8?. His face changed slightly as well. His jaw seemed more squared, his eyes got smaller under his big eyebrows.

His moan was louder now and he couldn?t take his eyes off the mirror, touching his body everywhere, flexing his biceps, feeling the weight of his huge pecs, circling his big gut with pleasure. He had to open his legs further as they grew wider and along with them his cock was so hard by looking at his own image he seemed to be reaching his climax any time soon.

I noticed this little gold necklace around his neck and I saw the little pendant rising as his traps grew alongside his engorged neck.

And then he came. More than any man I?d ever seen in my life. Gallons seemed to be shooting from his cock as he convulsed his muscles harder, hitting a most muscular at the same time.

?Yeah, bigger! BIGGER! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT HOW BIG I AM? his voice deepened to a bass note, I could feel it reverberating through my own chest.

?LEO, LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT YOU GAVE ME! LOOK AT YOUR CREATION! I?M BECOMING THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE GOD AND IT?S ALL THANKS TO YOU!?

Thanks to me??? Okay? he seemed to be getting bigger by drinking my semen but how could it be? What?s different about my cum and anyone else?s?

Of course! All the depression drugs? all these crappy drugs I was taking were somehow making me do it to him.

With my body all covered in cum he laid on top of me squeezing the air out of my lungs.

?Too? heavy? Paulo?.
?Oh, sorry about that?. He moved by my side and enveloped me in his muscles Again, he was not shredded or anything, just plain big and muscular, like those weightlifters I?d seen on strongmen competitions. But I always thought those guys were flabby somehow. Paulo was hard, solid. And at the same time his warmth and all the hair made him comfortable. This feeling of security flowed me. I was safe. I was in my own muscle fortress and nothing bad could ever happen to me again.

?Leo? thank you.?

?Paulo, you?re all I ever wanted in a guy. You?re so fucking big and strong.?

?I know, right? I can?t wait to see what these muscles can do. And I will milk you every hour if I have to to grow bigger. I want more. I see no limits for myself now. I could be a god. I could be bigger than anyone else in the world. I could put the biggest man in the world to shame. Think of what I can achieve by using you??

Using me? Huh?

?You?re gonna make all my dreams come true, Leo. You?re gonna make me the biggest, most powerful man in the world. And there?s nothing that can stop me now?.

Okay? now I was a little scared.

That's it for now. Hope you guys like it. Please, leave some feedback - even if it's to tell me my story sucks, I don't care. =) Tips are appreciated, give me ideas of where you want this to go, if you do at all. Thank you!
  #2   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 06:18 PM

RyBearATL
That's excellent. Good direction & I hope you continue! I can't wait for more!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Yes please keep going. I feel bad for Leo, I hate seeing people suffer and all that. Let's hope Leo has a stronger head on his shoulders. And Let's hope Paulo snaps out of it! Hoping for the best and salivating for more. Your description of the growth was amazing though.

#4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2012, 12:20 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very interesting twist. Thank you and please continue.
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:53 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great chapter! I look forward to more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size