The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY: Last Resort (Part 1)

LAST RESORT

Part One

?I don?t remember entering a contest,? I thought, a bit giddy. I was standing in my apartment and holding a broad, flat, dusty brown envelope. It was stiff like cardboard and a bit heavy for its size. My name and address were inscribed by hand on the front, and there was no return address to be seen.

I turned it over in my hands and took out the contents, again. I?d read them before a dozen times or more in preparation for today, and now I looked at the heavy sheet of black paper again, and the silver-embossed logo at the top with the silhouette of a man?s head in profile. He resembled a Greek god, clearly modeled on a man who couldn?t possibly exist because no one was that handsome. Below it were two words, The Resort, and then a greeting to me, and the words I had scanned again and again in anticipation.

?Congratulations. You are the unique recipient of an all-expenses paid visit to The Resort, an exclusive haven for discerning men such as yourself.

?The Resort is a private destination, secluded from everyday life, hidden from the eyes of the outside world where our one and only goal is to fulfill your every wish, desire and fantasy. Our staff is uniquely suited and specially trained to carry out this goal to its successful result, and rest assured that there is nothing - literally nothing - we will not and can not do to fully satisfy our guests.?

Then there were instructions about arranging the dates and times of my visit, with information about the transportation - also provided free by The Resort - and that I should pack nothing for my trip.

Nothing? Well, that was weird, wasn?t it? Not even a toothbrush? But the enclosure assured me that everything would be taken care of, and that my complete satisfaction and happiness were all that mattered.

It went on: ?Your confidential manservant, Tuo, will greet you on your preferred date of departure, and accompany you to The Resort. Tuo has been selected for you by the management according to your personal preferences and individual profile.?

What the hell did that mean, anyway? What ?individual profile? were they referring to, whomever ?they? were? Perhaps - and most probably - it was just marketing spiel. After all, didn?t every company in the business of vacations pretend to know your every wish, though usually that just meant clean towels in the bathroom and no stealing by the cleaning staff.

And Tuo was a peculiar name. I wondered if that was his given or family name, and why in particular he had been ?selected? for me.

But finally the day was here, and as instructed I had packed nothing at all for my vacation, which felt supremely odd since I was nothing if not a stickler for preparedness. I?d been known to pack three suitcases for a weekend trip to the beach! And here I was, nervous and sweaty-palmed, sitting in my apartment awaiting my manservant.

That was curious, too. Such an odd, colloquial term. Manservant. Not valet or assistant or concierge. Manservant. But I had to admit I liked the sound of it.

There was no address on the invitation, either. No indication of where The Resort was located, how far I would be going, what the environment was like... would I need a bathing suit? A sweater? Climbing gear? Workout togs? Something a bit formal for dining? How was I supposed to know what to expect, other than to be ?fully satisfied? by the ?uniquely suited staff??

Surrender, I suppose, was all I could do. Give myself over to The Resort and its unique staff and allow myself to give up a bit of control.

After all, it was entirely free!

For all I knew, it was all just big promises and a very good marketing budget. The invitation itself was certainly impressive, but the lack of details was a bit... concerning.

So, on the appropriate date and at the appropriate time, I was startled by the doorbell. Was anyone actually that prompt? I mean, sure, I told them a time and date - but to the second?

I opened the door.

?Good afternoon, sir. My name is Tuo. I am from The Resort. Are you prepared to begin your journey??

He said ?Too-oh,? not ?Twah.? I had gotten the pronunciation wrong. But...

My god, the man was... he was... there must be a word for perfect that means more than perfect. I mean, this guy.. he was... he was just... oh, my god. I said, ?Um.?

He smiled. Oh. My. God. ?Your car is waiting. I will take you to the airport where we will meet The Resort jet. There will be a rather long air voyage, I?m afraid, but the jet has been fully outfitted to meet your needs.? He was looking me in the eyes the entire time, which meant that I was looking him in the eyes, too. His eyes were way too blue. Or green. Or both. Like, clear waters around a white-sand beach off the calm, warm shores of a tropical isle. Turquoise? Azure? Jade? Emerald? They sparkled like jewels, and I could?ve easily fallen into them to drown in their beauty except that the rest of his face distracted me - because it was, if anything, even more remarkably alluring.

Extremely masculine, but balanced between beauty and handsomeness. The chiseled jawline, the proud brow, the strong nose and sculpted chin. I was looking up at his face, I realized, because he was tall.

And then; broad. Broad... everything. Shoulders and chest and arms, all packed inside a black, perfectly fitted suit. A chauffeur's cap on his head made him look official and almost militaristic - certainly someone who could be in charge of anything. Eminently capable and extremely efficient. The cap only partially hid a head covered with blond hair, cut conservatively short and combed with razor perfection.

He even smelled good. ?Sir??

?What??

?Are you all right, sir??

I watched his lips move and heard his voice speak, but I felt a bit intimidated and very, very attracted to this man. It was as if someone had asked me to describe the perfect man, the one I could not resist, the one who would greet me at heaven?s gates and welcome me inside to perfection and bliss. ?I?m...?

?We should depart, sir,? he said, bowing his head slightly. ?If you?re ready to leave. Your jet is waiting.?

I was certainly ready to go anywhere with him.

At the curb, an absurdly large car was parked. It was steel grey, the color of an approaching storm front, and as sleek as some ocean creature. ?Oh,? I said, taken with the vehicle?s size and beauty.

Tuo left my side and opened the back door. ?If sir would care to take a seat inside, your journey can begin.?

?This is lovely,? I said softly. ?What kind of car...??

?A Maybach, sir. Selected especially for you.?

?For me??

?Of course, sir.? He offered his hand. ?If sir would care to enter??

I took his hand. Of course it was warm and strong. He helped me inside with a sort of forced gentleness, guiding me to the soft leather seating and the comforting scent of lavender and bergamot and something scented like a summer?s sea breeze. It smelled absolutely wonderful, as if it had been designed for me.

The seats were buttery soft, as they say. Dove grey with hand-stitching and immaculate, as if the car had never been used before. It was a standard sized car rather than some gauche and ostentatious stretch limo, but certainly large enough to show off to the neighbors. As Tuo took his place behind the wheel, the entire vehicle shifted as his weight settled, and then softly adjusted. It felt a bit as if someone had gingerly placed a granite boulder in the front seat. His blue-green gaze met mine in the rear view mirror and he said, ?Are you settled in? It will be a short drive to the hanger.?

?I?m fine,? I said, because I was.

?There is a small cabinet in the center of the rear seats, sir. You?ll find some refreshment inside if sir should wish to partake while I bring you to your jet.?

?Oh?? I asked. And then the motor roared to life and with a gentle sway, we were off. I opened the small cabinet be swinging a leather-clad lid down, and inside I found a stainless steel thermos, a cut crystal decanter filled with something that looked like iced tea, a whisky glass, a martini glass and a small jar of Cerignolo olives.

I unstoppered the decanter and took a whiff, finding my nostrils singing the tune of a very fine single malt Scotch which was, unless I was greatly mistaken, a Macallan. ?Is this...?? I started to ask.

?Macallan 21 year, sir,? he said. ?I believe that is one of your favorites.?

Jesus. 21-year Macallan? ?And the thermos??

?Chilled gin, sir. Martin Miller?s English Dry. There should be olives and a small bottle of Dolin Dry vermouth as well, as sir prefers.?

Jesus. Someone had really done their homework. ?What,? I joked, ?no lemon peel??

Tuo moved slightly and did something on the car?s dashboard, perhaps opening the glove compartment. He then produced a glass box containing two very thin strips of lemon peel. ?As a precaution, sir, I prepared these before I met you at your abode. They should be fresh and offer your cocktail the right bouquet.?

Jesus. ?Uh, thank you Tuo.?

?You?re welcome, sir. Is there anything else I can do to make your journey perfect??

I looked around and stretched my legs. ?I... I can?t think of anything.?

?Nothing at all, sir??

?I don?t think so.?

?Very good sir. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We should arrive at the hanger in twenty-seven minutes.?

The ride was silken and I poured myself two fingers of Macallan, neat. I suddenly thought it was a pity that there were no cigars handy, when a small cover that I hadn?t even noticed on the back of the driver?s seat opened itself to reveal one very fat, very aromatic cigar. ?Jesus,? I said softly. Were they even reading minds?

?In case sir would enjoy a smoke with his Scotch,? Tuo said. It gave me chills thinking that this perfect man actually had read my mind, though that was absurd. What other stray thoughts would he be picking up, and would he act on them with the same timely accordance? My cock twitched in my pants and I swallowed the fiery whisky in my mouth.

?Is smoking allowed inside the car?? It seemed like it would spoil the scent, and what if I was awkward with my ash?

?Everything is allowed, sir,? he replied. ?Whatever sir wishes.?

Wishes, huh? I could certainly wish for a hell of a lot. ?How...??

?Sir??

?How did I win this thing??

?Thing, sir??

?I don?t remember entering any contests, so... I was wondering how I won.?

?There are a variety of methods that result in an invitation to The Resort, sir. Perhaps sir has simply forgotten, or perhaps sir was entered by a friend or acquaintance.?

?I guess,? I offered, though that seemed weird. ?Where is it??

?Sir??

?The Resort. There was no return address or anything on the invitation, and I offered up my personal info online.?

?The Resort is a private destination, sir. We try not to advertise its location.?

?Even to its guests??

?I?m certain sir will be quite satisfied with The Resort. We strive to make it everything you would wish for.?

?The perfect vacation??

?The perfect everything, sir,? he said. It did not seem to be a boast. I caught his gaze in the rear view mirror at the same moment as he caught mine. Again, the color shifted between blue and green, as if they were lit from behind, and I saw the corners crinkle. Was he smiling, and if so why? Had I said something amusing, or did he enjoy holding all the cards in this game?

I sighed as I relaxed into the soft, warm leather and sipped the Scotch. The outside would passed by with smooth, silent efficiency and we sailed along the roads and freeways toward the airport. I was feeling quite comfortable and slightly tipsy, which may have emboldened my tongue. ?Tuo.?

His blue-green eyes flickered toward me. ?Sir??

?What are your duties??

?Whatever sir requests.?

His deep voice penetrated me. It was as smooth and powerful as the automobile. ?Yes, but, I mean? surely not anything I want.?

?Yes, sir. Anything sir requests or requires, it is my pleasure to fulfill.?

I smiled at that, and my brain reeled at the possibilities. His pleasure. My pleasure. ?What if???

?Sir??

?Never mind.? I sipped my Scotch and dismissed the dirty thoughts circulating in my head.

?Yes, sir,? he responded. I suppose if my requirement was that he dismissed my query, he would do that, too.

Inside my fuzzy noggin, the damnable, pleasurable idea was not going to die so easily. ?What if?? What if I asked you?? What if???

?Yes, sir?? Our eyes met again. Maybe he saw something in my gaze. Or maybe I was giving away more than I thought I was after enjoying too much of the wonderful smoky Scotch. But I watched him nod and felt the car lurch slightly sideways and decelerate, until we came to a dead stop on the shoulder of some dark road between my place and the airport.

Tuo opened his door and I watched his tall, powerful frame move around the front of the car and come to the side, next to me, and he opened the door. He dropped to one knee, grinding his immaculate suit pants into the gravel, and leaned toward me. I felt his hand, his fingers, on my jaw and he was pulling my face to his, my mouth to his, and he was kissing me gently. His lips were warm and soft, and he smelled wonderful.

Then his lips were next to my ear, and his breath was on my neck, and he whispered, ?If sir would care to move over, I would be more than happy to help sir with whatever he desired.?

Already, I could feel my cock throbbing inside my pants. I did as he requested, scooting my ass across the seat and allowing him room to enter the large rear cabin. The car lurched as he sat down and closed the door, and the overhead light slowly faded to black.

His hand, large and assured, moved onto my crotch and began to pet my cock, urging its growth with subtle but insistent caresses and squeezes. He leaned his mouth to mine again and kissed me, and I could feel the heat of his body and the power underneath the layers of his tailored suit and button-down shirt.

I closed my eyes, luxuriating in his kisses and the sensation of his powerful grip manhandling my equipment when he started to unbuckle and unzip me, and my cock sprung forward in my underwear and I could feel a coolness at the tip when the air hit the precum-moistened cotton that enmeshed my growing erection. He rubbed and squeezed and stroked me, harder and hotter by the second, and his kisses grew deeper and more passionate.

Then his mouth left mine and he peeled the white cotton from my rock-hard cock and I felt the warm wetness of his mouth surround me, and he grabbed on and sucked and stroked my cock with expert finesse, twisting his grip in time with the manipulations of his mouth and tongue with the skill and virtuosity of someone who clearly relished the act, worshiping my prick with his mouth and hand and coating it with warm spit as he pushed me ever closer to a mammoth explosion.

I gasped and my head fell back on my neck and my eyes rolled up inside my skull. The intensity of the act, of his talents, of his attention to the task at hand, were all overwhelming me. I could feel my balls seize up and my cock swelled in anticipation of a godlike eruption of hot, white lava that I was sure was going to blow the top of his head clean away.

Sparks appeared in my vision. My cock felt bigger than it ever had, and quicksilver throbs of intense sexual bliss were pulsing all through my body. ?I?m gonna cum,? I managed to say, somehow, though I felt as though I were drowning in perfect sex, or being burned up alive within the powerful flames of his extraordinary and passionate ministrations.

I bit my lower lip. The hairs on the back of my head tightened and tingled. I balled my hands into tight fists and?

?Sir?? I opened my eyes. I looked up, and over. Tuo was standing in the open passenger door, his hand on my shoulder, urging me to wake from my dream. ?I apologize for waking you, sir, but we have arrived at the airport. The next leg of your journey is about to begin.?

?I? was I???

?You were dreaming, sir,? he said. That voice. Jesus, that voice. ?I?m sorry to have awakened you. It appeared to be a very? enjoyable dream.?

I expected him to shift his azure gaze away from my face and towards the massive hard-on I could feel throbbing in my shorts, but he did not. ?It was,? I admitted. ?And very?.?

?Realistic?? he asked.

I nodded. ?Very.?

?I understand, sir.? He offered his hand to help me from the car. I had to adjust myself before rising from the seat, worried that the thing might well break off it was so hard. He did not avert his eyes, nor did he make any indication that he found the action unusual or odd. ?Your jet is waiting, sir. If you would care to follow me?? He smiled and gestured toward a small executive jet with no discernible markings or logos sitting on the tarmac. It was of the same dove grey color as the Maybach, and its engines were slowly turning as if primed for takeoff.

I looked around, realizing this was not the airport I had expected. Perhaps recognizing my confusion, Tuo explained, ?This is a private airport, sir, for the unique use of The Resort and our guests.?

?A private airport just for your use??

?Yes, sir.?

?That seems?? I didn?t finish the sentence, because I looked ahead as the jet?s door opened and a figure lowered the stairs leading into the cabin. Another man, dressed in similar garb as my manservant, and without the chauffeur's cap. In almost every other way, the steward was the physical match of Tuo.

Dark eyes instead of blue, black hair instead of blonde, but again gifted or tasked with a body of such amazing muscular proportions that I wondered how he did not fall over, given the obvious heft and size of his chest, shoulders and arms. He smiled at or for me, and nodded as he said, ?Good evening, sir. I trust your drive was enjoyable.? Again, he had one of those voices which seemed manufactured to register power and authority to anyone who heard it.

I nodded back, ?It was,? I said, still feeling a bit of the firmness left in my slowly deflating erection. ?Excellent Scotch,? I added, as if to deflect the real reason of my pleasure.

?Very good, sir. If sir would please embark, we will be ready to depart momentarily. My name is Fortis, and I shall be your steward for the duration of your flight.?

?Oh, I thought that Tuo was??

He smiled, warmly. ?Tuo is your manservant, sir. He fulfills your every desire. As your steward, I am here to assure your safety during flight and to make sure that everything that occurs between here and our destination is perfect.?

?I see,? I said, though the distinction was a bit lost on me. But since I wasn?t paying - and I?d have two handsome gentlemen anxious to make sure I was absolutely happy - who was I to question the circumstances?

?Welcome aboard, sir,? Fortis said.

?Thank you, Fortis,? I replied, and I ascended the stairway.

Last edited by AKA; June 15th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKA For This Useful Post:
gray_spirit (November 29th, 2012), master_virus (July 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
Complete awesomeness!

Such a wonderful beginning! I can't wait to read more!
  #3   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I hate this... it is sooo great and the next part is not sitting there for me to read. I can hardly wait.
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2012, 06:47 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh god. I think I saw a thick envelope in my post today, didn't I? I'm sure it was there. I SO want an invitation, too!
  #5   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:16 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Nice, great beginning...

next!
  #6   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:07 AM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great start, look forward to next chapter(s).
  #7   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:39 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
There are a lot of random-dude-gets-something-in-the-mail stories out there and this, I think, will be one of the better ones. I get the feeling that something sinister is lurking in the background. I also like that narrator and Tuo's tryst was only a "dream". Surely it was nothing more than that!

AKA, once again you're leading the way for well written, clever, and unique muscle stroies
  #8   Add to reader14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:51 PM

reader14 is on a distinguished road
Super hot! Can't wait for more.
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:12 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great set-up! Just about to read 2 & 3!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options