The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 25

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

They finished their meals and Dan bid them farewell for the next few hours as he sat and listened to his boring teacher, the 80-something year old Mrs. Flanners talk about the Magna Carta or whatever. She just shot Dan a withering look whenever he tried to flex for some shenanigans, so he generally behaved himself the whole period. Boooooooooring. He was glad he had set up something with Brandon to look forward to. As the bell rang he practically trampled over everyone else to be the first out the door and packed his things up to meet Brandon at the front of the school.

Phil was there first. Mr. Enwright had been mostly recovered, but still lost his train of thought often enough that by the end of class, he gave up, and sent everyone out ten minutes early. As the day had neared its close, he had started thinking about first period the next day, which had gotten him all atwitter once more. Phil came up to Dan and grinned. "So, uh, Dan. You don't have to worry about taking me home. I feel like walking back, today. And I know you'll be a while anyway..." He gave Dan a bit of a smirk. After lunch, when Dan had gone off to history, Brandon had told him about his planned "artistic" meeting with Dan after school. Phil had felt jealous for all of about five seconds, but Brandon's earnest nervousness had fixed that. Besides, the guy liked the same comics, so he couldn't be all bad. And with that, Phil waved and headed off, feeling a bit jaunty, wanting to experience the fall air.

Brandon showed up several minutes later, looking a bit disheveled. "Sorry I'm running a few minutes late," he said, a bit abashed. "I was really tired this afternoon, for some reason. Must have been that run Coach had us do." He grinned. "So, how'd you like to see my basement of artistic endeavors?"

"Sure! And if you want to paint me like you said, I'd be more than happy to pose for a while. Lead the way, little dude!" he said cheerfully, trying to check out the effects of the spice that he'd given the boy. He wondered if he'd noticed.

Normally, Brandon walked to and from school, which had been more or less the only exercise he got. So when Dan offered to drive, he gratefully accepted. He still felt a bit tired, after all. And the way the SUV lowered when Dan got in made his cock stir once more. So it was only a few minutes until they were at Brandon's house. He walked around the side, and unlocked the door to the basement. Inside was an odd mix of furniture, paint, canvas, clay, and all sorts of other things. A small bed was pushed up against one wall, and there were a number of lights here and there. He set his backpack aside, and then blushed as he looked up at Dan. "So, uh, give me a sec, and I'll get a new canvas. Just, uh, make yourself comfortable." His blush deepened, and he turned to get a fresh canvas from a closet.

Dan smiled and sat comfortable on a stool, totally relaxed. He watched Brandon move. Yeah, he was bigger. Noticeably, although not freaky growth. His muscles were visible under his shirt now and his pants clung a lot more to his ass and thighs. And that cock he'd noticed that morning was making its presence known a bit more. He was turning into a fantastic muscle twink. He couldn't wait until he could safely push him further along in development. "What kind of pose were you thinking of for me? I can do anything you want. Anything at all," he assured the young artist.

Brandon looked over at him, and chewed his lower lip nervously. A thousand thoughts raced through his head, each involving fewer clothes than the last. And toward the end, he wouldn't even have been able to paint any of them, since they required him to participate. He struggled for a moment. "For today, let's start with something simple. Just a nice simple pose. Maybe you standing. Yes, standing." He could see the image forming in his mind. Dan just standing. Simple. Yet overwhelming. His massiveness speaking for itself. "Yes. Stand up. Right there." He directed Dan. "And, um... maybe... maybe take your shirt off..." Brandon was blushing, but the image in his mind was so much hotter with Dan's powerful torso exposed.

Dan smiled, nodded. "Okay, you're the creative genius," he chuckled as he peeled his shirt off, showcasing the deep cuts and massive bulges of his bare torso. He was lightly furred over his chest, creating a treasure trail down his abs that disappeared into his pants. His arms were splayed out by his wide, thick lats so even standing he gave the appearance of masculine potency, of a superhero waiting to spring into action. "Just like this, huh?" he asked, straightening himself up.

Brandon nodded. He was torn, between staring at Dan's magnificent, half-naked body, and trying to capture it with paint. In the end, he did both. Painting frantically, trying to get down the basic shape. As he considered the matter, he started giving extra directions. "How about you put your hands in your pockets. Kind of casual... Yes..." He watched as Dan complied. "Maybe bring your shoulders forward just a bit..." Dan did so. Making his big pecs swell forward as well. Brandon's head swam. "Excellent, excellent..." he repeated, laying down more brush strokes, the image slowly emerging on the canvas. "Maybe rotate your arm just a bit. So I can get a good angle on your triceps..." Dan complied. "Oh fuck yes... beautiful..." Brandon breathed, painting frantically, trying to capture the massive horseshoe that was now prominently displayed.

Brandon's breathing was heavier now, as the image on the canvas looked more and more like the magnificent scene in his basement. He was starting to sweat. He put his brushes aside for a moment, and quickly pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside. Dan could see that the spice had done nice work, and that some musculature was visible under Brandon's skin. He wasn't exactly Mr. Studly just yet, but compared to the squishy body from the locker room earlier, he was looking great.

Brandon kept going back and forth, back and forth, painting like a madman. "A- a bit more flex on the tris, please..." he asked, and he groaned softly when Dan complied. "Beautiful. Fucking beautiful..." he panted, adding in the flex to his painting, drawing in veins, the light hair from Dan's poweful chest. "Oh fuck yes... fuck me yes..." Brandon repeated, as he finally finished the piece. He took a long, deep breath, and stepped back. He looked up at Dan, and grinned. "Come see."

Dan smiled and swaggered over, eager to see how good of an artist this kid was. "Well let's have a look at this," he muttered as he bent over to see over his pecs and found himself confronted with a masculine ideal of muscle and beauty. It was him, and it was the scene he'd been in a few moments before, but given some veneer of surrealism after going through the prism of Brandon's mind. There was a glow off of his muscles, a sensuousness that Dan could swear not even he had. It was better than photorealistic. It kindled a passion inside the viewer for something that the mind couldn't express, but the heart wanted. "Holy fuck, you're really good..." he rumbled, jaw dropped on top of the shelf of his pecs.

Brandon, still breathing a bit heavily, beamed. "Thanks. But I have a great subject. I don't think I've ever done one quite this good. It was like I was possessed..." He leaned back against Dan, the back of his head pressed against one of Dan's huge pecs. "It was amazing to paint that. More intense than anything I've ever felt." He could feel the distant beat of Dan's strong heart, coming from deep within the larger man's body, the sensation barely traveling through all the thick muscle in the way. Brandon closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of Dan's powerful chest. "Painting that... it was intense... like sex..." Looking at the painting, Dan could see it. It was sensual, without being overt. Sexy without being slutty. There was energy in the brushstrokes that no camera could duplicate. He could look at the painting, and see how badly Brandon wanted him.

"You don't have to settle for something just 'like' sex, you know," Dan purred, wrapping his arms around the boy. He dwarfed him. His muscles could swallow him up completely. He had to be gentle... but he also wanted to make love to this boy. This very afternoon. "You're so cute anyone would love to have sex with you..."

Brandon shivered, and reached up, stroking the massive arms that were around him. "Thank you. But... I don't want anyone. I only want one man..." He pushed his ass against one of Dan's huge quads, the massive thigh bigger around than Brandon's entire body. One of his hands reached back, caressing the outside of one of Dan's huge legs, tracing up the fabric of Dan's jeans, moving inward, until he reached Dan's bulging crotch. Brandon explored it, his hands groping the thick package that he found, loving the feeling of it as it throbbed and expanded under his hand. "Fuck you're big. Maybe too big for a guy like me. But I don't care. I want you so bad it's going to kill me if I don't get you..." He slowly began to unbutton and then unzip Dan's pants, reaching in to caress the huge hard cock that lurked in Dan's underwear. "Fuck Dan. I got to have you. I got to have you use that huge body of yours to fill me up with this thing..." Dan could feel the shiver of desire that went through Brandon's body.

It made Dan shiver, too. Maybe the kid wasn't thinking clearly. Hell, they both were suffering impairment from their swelling cocks! "Maybe you're right and I shouldn't fuck you in the ass right now," he panted. "But that doesn't me we can't have another kind of sex... can I suck your cock, Brandon? I bet it's pretty big for your size," he purred, rubbing the boy's butt sensuously, kneading it like dough. He could feel the padding of muscle on it that was brand new. Yeah, Brandon was gonna fill out nicely.

Brandon groaned. "O- only if you let me suck yours too..." Dan's strong hands were giving his ass a workout. He wondered if the big man could loosen him up enough to take the huge weapon between his legs. He reached further into Dan's pants, around the elastic of the underwear now, and found the thick pole directly. It was hot to the touch, trembling slightly. "Someday, I'm going to take this. I'm going to have you fuck me with it. But today, I'm happy just to touch it. And lick it. And suck it. As much as I can, for such a huge thing..." Brandon turned, facing Dan. He slowly pulled Dan's pants down, struggling a bit to get them over Dan's huge thighs. But with a little help from the big man, it was accomplished. Brandon rose again, and slowly pulled off his own pants. Unlike Dan, he had no underwear, so he was now completely nude. He leaned in, and took one of Dan's big nips into his mouth, and began to suck, using his mouth, tongue, and teeth in an absolutely amazing way, sending shivers of pleasure through Dan.

"Oooohhh!! OHHHH!!!" he moaned, feeling Brandon's tongue teasing his nipples, making his cock bloat up to its full 25" majesty in seconds, throbbing against the boy's chest and dampening it with precum. "I'm... I'm real sensitive there, careful..." he told him. "I don't want to cum too soon... mmmmff..." The nipple play was leaving the poor huge boy whimpering with pleasure!

Brandon grinned, pleased with himself. To be able to produce such a reaction in such a huge, powerful man was an incredible ego-boost. He pulled off Dan's abused nip, and caressed the massive slab of pec. "Then you better find a way to stop me, big man..." he purred, teasing Dan. Then he pushed his face against Dan's other thick pec, and ran his tongue over it, heading for the other nip. He studiously avoided touching the huge cock that had grown to such unreal proportions - he didn't want Dan cumming too soon either, but he didn't want to make it easy for the beautiful brute either.

"E-Enough!" he gasped as he got on his knees and bent down to look at Brandon's cock. It had grown after the half-dose of spice to eight solid inches, throbbing to the rhythm of the boy's heartbeat. Dan licked his lips and sank the flesh sword down his throat, wrapping his talented tongue around the shaft, milking Brandon for his cum. He wanted to taste the essence of another man and he wanted to do it soon!

Dan of course easily pulled away. Brandon's back arched as he felt the big man take his cock down to the hilt. It was bigger and harder than Brandon had ever felt before, and yet still Dan was able to take it with no trouble at all. Brandon, on the other hand, was on fire, as he felt Dan's powerful mouth work him over. "Oh fuck...." Brandon groaned, as he reached down to grip Dan's massive traps for support. He took several deep breaths, and then started to buck his hips forward, pushing his hips against Dan's face. He felt the big man's hands grip his ass, powerful arms surrounding his legs. Holding him in place. He groaned, loving the feel of strength that flowed from Dan. "Oh fuck yes... oh fuck..." he panted, feeling his cock get harder, get closer. He was pushing in desperately now, eager for release. Loving the feeling of Dan's powerful mouth around his cock. Wanting to shoot and wanting it to last forever all at the same time. "Ssss- so close..." he panted.

Dan wanted that spunk NOW, so he started tickling and tugging at Brandon's bigger balls, now the size of eggs rather than grapes. He cradled and cuddled and tugged on them, hoping he could stimulate the creative young man into an impressive, plentiful orgasm. He sucked harder than he ever had before!

Brandon was bellowing now, his voice a series of ragged grunts, yelps, and shouts, as the combined attentions to his cock and balls overwhelmed him. He grabbed Dan's head for support as he thrust has hard as he could, until finally his cock shuddered and exploded, sending a surprisingly big load of hot, thick cream down Dan's throat! Brandon gasped out deep, ragged breaths as he orgasmed, holding himself still against Dan's face, his balls slowly emptying, his load eagerly devoured by the big musclegod. "Oh fuck... that was amazing..." he managed to pant at last, as Dan wrung the last bits of seed from his painfully spent cock.

He rubbed the boy's burgeoning muscles appreciatively, tracing the outline of his new pecs and abs that were just born that afternoon. He finally finished sucking the cock, letting it plop out of his mouth as he smiled. "You taste delicious," he rumbled, licking his lips. "Now how about you return the favor?" Dan stood back up and shook his hips back and forth, displaying his monster boner.

Brandon watched Dan rise, the big man looming over him, huge muscles bloated magnificently, huge cock bobbing provocatively. Brandon put his hands on the big rod, feeling the heat that pulsed through it, and smiled up at Dan. "I've been waiting for this since I first saw you this morning. I can't believe I'm finally going to get it... what an unbelievably perfect day..." He ran his tongue over the thick head of Dan's big cock, tasting the tang of the pre that leaked from it. He could feel the shaft harden, stretching outward and upward, pushing the head against his face. It made him grin, as he kissed the fleshy mushroom-shaped fist, his hands getting into it as well, rubbing the thick shaft up and down. He pulled away for a moment, letting his hands travel down to Dan's big balls. He ran his fingers over them, tracing the veins, pushing and prodding the big cum-filled orbs within. He brought his face down and his tongue snaked out to join in, rolling over the big balls, sending shivers through Dan.

Brandon reached out and grabbed Dan's massive legs, holding himself steady as he made a study of Dan's big nuts. He licked and sucked on them, and then opened his mouth as wide as it would go, struggling to engulf one. Dan groaned as he felt Brandon's teeth running over his sensitive ball and sack, as the smaller guy tried to get it in. Finally, Brandon succeeded, taking Dan's big ball into his mouth. He sucked appreciatively, his tongue pushing against the big, virile orb. Then he pulled off, which sent more shivers through Dan, and repeated the process on the second ball, again using his tongue to send Dan reeling with pleasure. Brandon pulled off again, and nuzzled against both big balls with his entire face, before pulling back to look up at Dan's giant form, a grin spreading over his face as he saw the expression of agonized bliss on Dan's face.

"Yeah... you like my balls? They're fuckin' huge... and real sensitive, too. Almost couldn't suck it, could ya? Yeah... and I'm still growin'... might get even bigger and fatter..." he moaned, thrusting his hips forward a bit, his genitals bobbing in front of Brandon's face. It looked so huge and swollen. It begged to be sucked. He was leaking a puddle of precum onto the floor.

Dan's words electrified Brandon. The thought of this massive hunk getting even bigger was an incredible turn-on. "I may have to hold you to that..." he smirked, as he grabbed the huge cock that Dan was thrusting toward him. He held it in place as he ran his tongue up the underside of it, taking in the pre that was leaking down the shaft, feeling it pulse and throb against his tongue. It was driving him wild, and he wanted it so bad, he thought it might well drive him mad if he didn't get it. His tongue reached the big head again, and he swirled around it, teasing the big fleshy tip, flicking his tongue over the slit. Then he opened his mouth wide, and started taking it in. It was hard to get the head in, but he managed, barely. And then he kept going. Trying to get more and more of the shaft into his hungry mouth. But soon the big head was hitting the back of his mouth and his throat, and he was having trouble getting it any further in. But rather than give up, he simply moved on to the next phase, sucking on the monstrosity that filled his mouth to the bursting point, letting his tongue press against the underside of the big cock, while his hands squeezed and caressed the root of the big shaft, as the smaller man used all his strength to try and get his larger lover off.

"Yeah... it's a lot, but you're doing good... Mmmfff... I'm so close, man... Almost there... You gotta bring me over the edge!" Dan whined, playing with his own nipples, trying to stimulate himself, as well. He didn't know what this kid was going to do with all his cum, but he had a feeling he wouldn't mind it.

Seeing Dan work over his big chest only made Brandon redouble his efforts. He sucked hard, bobbing up and down on the big rod, loving the feeling of its hot massiveness in his mouth. He kept one hand on the lower shaft, pushing against it with all his strength, massaging it as hard as he could. His other hand ran across Dan's powerful inner thighs, sending shivers through the big man. Brandon then continued back up to Dan's huge balls, which he massaged aggressively. It sent shooting sparks of erotic sensation through Dan, having his dick sucked and massaged, and his balls worked over all at the same time. He twisted his big nips cruelly, groaning and panting in lust, as he felt his big cock hum with anticipation. Brandon could feel it too, and tried to push forward, to devour even more of Dan's huge tool, to push it down his throat. It wouldn't squeeze down that far, but still he tried, while his hands went into overdrive, tormenting Dan's big balls with expert massage, as Brandon slammed himself onto the huge musclecock, eager to taste Dan's seed.

Finally Dan felt the dam give way and he bellowed as cum flooded the boy's throat, his load so thick and powerful and prolific that it instantly backed up into the boy's mouth and then drooling out the sides as he shot one stream of cum after another! He grunted hard with every contraction, feeling so much of his semen pump out. He was like a hose for cum! His balls made a lot and if they didn't get off as often as three times a day, he would build up massive freak-loads!

Brandon could feel Dan's big cock shudder and shake before the big man finally shot his huge load. Brandon tried to drink it all, but of course it was far too much, and the hot, thick cream came out the sides of his mouth, dribbling down his chin. He still sucked though, eager to take as much of the powerful sauce as he could, enjoying its rich taste. He worked Dan's big balls over while sucking, gently massaging them, trying to coax out every last precious drop. And he kept sucking, until finally Dan was spent, balls empty, with not a drop left. Only then did Brandon reluctantly pull away, before looking up at Dan in awe and satisfaction, dribbles of cum still running down his face. "That was incredible..." he managed to grin.

For his part, Dan was heaving with deep breaths, trying to cool down as his cock deflated bit by bit. He looked down his pecs at Brandon and winked. "Did you really like it that much? I had a great time, too! Hope I tasted as good as you did. You had to drink a lot more! Think of it as thanks for making such an amazing painting of me. You gonna show it off to anyone?" he inquired.

Brandon gave Dan's softening cock one last lick to clean off a strand of cum, and then slowly stood. "Your cum tasted amazing, Dan. Very savory. Like beef..." He grinned, and ran a hand over Dan's deep-cut abs. "As for the painting... well, I don't know. It's pretty raw, you know?" He grinned. "Phil might want to see it though..." He chuckled, and brought one hand up to caress the huge tricep that had modeled for the painting. "Hope he doesn't get jealous about those types of things..." Brandon gave Dan a quick wink.

"He's my cousin! We're not boyfriends or anything, if that's what you're saying," he giggled. Dan started getting back into his clothes, squeezing into his pants and shirt. "So, I didn't know if you wanted to turn this into a regular thing, but... I definitely don't mind being your muse, Brandon," he smiled. "I can't wait to see you again tomorrow at school. You've been really cool helping me adjust to a new place."

Brandon beamed. "Well good. And I don't think I could turn down a muse like you. Not when you... inspire me so..." Brandon watched with interest as Dan squeezed into his clothes, one piece at a time, memorizing the before and after images of Dan in both unclothed and clothed states. It was hard for Brandon to tell which he liked better. "Don't worry Dan. You'll adjust fine." He laughed. "If Mr. Enwright is any indication, I think it's everyone else what will be struggling to adjust to you!"

"Dude, is he just having trouble looking at me, or is he gay? I mean, I can tell already that Coach Howard is as queer as a three dollar bill, but I can't tell with him. If I knew, it might make it easier to tease him," he said with a wicked smile. "And I can be quite a distraction..." He grabbed a handful of his junk.

Brandon's jaw dropped for a second, and then he let out a loud laugh, as he started to pull on some clothes of his own. "The worst kept secret in the school is that Howard and Enwright are together. Like, supposedly, they've been seen going at it in the gym." Brandon chuckled, as he pictured brash Coach Howard and meek Mr. Enwright going at it. "But if today was any indication, they both want to jump your bones bad... I can relate, of course." Brandon gave out another laugh, as he pulled his shirt on.

"Whoa, the two of them? I picked Coach for a guy that only liked guys as big or bigger than himself... I guess his horizons are a bit broader than I thought! I can't believe he tortured me like that in front of everyone, though. I mean... it's sort of embarrassing to show off like that with the teacher's dick all up in my face!" he blushed. Even though the man was smaller than him, Howard still knew how to dominate.

"Well, until you showed up, Coach would have had a hard time finding anyone bigger than him." Brandon cleaned off the last bits of cum from his face, and sat on the mattress in the corner. "And Coach wasn't the only one interested in your performance on the bench. Most of the class was ogling you." He grinned. "I sure liked what I saw. You're even cuter when you're flustered like that."

blushed at that, too. "Man, I wonder how many gay kids there are in that school! I felt like I was a piece of meat for most of the day! I mean, it felt good, but still... It seems like I've met a lot of gay dudes ever since I moved here. Do you know if there's more than the normal amount here or something? It'd be kinda cool if there was..." he pondered with a smile and a chubby.

Brandon chuckled, and put his hands behind his head, getting comfortable. "You know, I've always wondered that. I mean, I grew up here, so it seems kind of normal to have gay and bi dudes everywhere. But apparently that's not how it is in other places?" He shrugged. "I guess you just got lucky, coming to one of the places with a mighty big dating pool. I guess I'll have to be on my toes, if I want to have a shot at doing more art of you..." Brandon's voice trailed off, as he imagined a life-sized sculpture of Dan's big cock.

"Well, you're certainly the first person to step up to the plate," he said with a happy grin as he bent down and gave Brandon a kiss. "I gotta get going back home, I'll see ya tomorrow in English. Try not to spill your paint everywhere till then," he said with a wink as he left the boy's house, feeling for the first time since he'd moved there that he might be moving on from Tom.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 05:00 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Has Dan found a new sweetie? Maybe it's too soon to say that, but I liked their chemistry.

Very hot chapter again dudes!

Cheers
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 10:17 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
holy fuck, and here i thought this story was already too good, but you're making it more great even... amazing!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options