The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:56 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
A Secret Between Friends - Part 7

[COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 4[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 5[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Part 6

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A Secret Between Friends - 7[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stood there in my dining room, shrunken beyond anything I thought possible. My mind was stumbling over itself at a frenetic pace trying to assess and comprehend the situation. Before me stood the biggest, most muscular man I had ever seen. He had his eyes closed and arms extended. His wing span easily surpassed 7?, maybe more. He was breathing heavily from the sexual exertion we?d both just experienced and his pecs, which hung off his upper body like two perfectly formed plates of steel inches thick, heaved up and down with each breath. If there had ever been a more perfect specimen of the human form, history had long forgotten him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]What were we waiting on? I could scarcely imagine what he meant by ?Just wait for it,? and I feared what I was waiting on was some final growth spurt pushing him even larger. ?Leo, please stop this,? I pleaded. ?We have to fix this, it isn?t right. Let?s call your uncle and?? I was stopped mid-sentence, when Leo recited an indistinguishable phrase in Chinese. The room again shook with the power in his voice and I was unnerved by its ominous sounding authority. Immediately after completing the phrase, the backpack in which he?d stowed the old script began to glow. Light spilled out of every seam of the bag from the concealed relic. The glow turned into a blinding flash that knocked me on my ass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Chris,? Leo broke through the chaos. ?Do you accept my gift?? he asked seemingly in a trance. ?I, uhm, yes. Sure.? I was confused. What the hell was he talking about? I didn?t see him walk in with any gifts and he could have asked without all the theatrics. Another blinding flash emanated from the bag and Leo came to, lowering his arms and smiled as he told me I should stand up. I obeyed, given his size I was in no position to argue. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Are you ready?? He asked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Before I could elicit a response, the wait was over and whatever was to happen started. I felt it deep in my core, the electricity he?d mentioned earlier. The feeling of being filled like a balloon was unlike anything I?d ever experienced. I looked at him with confusion. He smiled, his immense height and huge muscular frame shrinking slowly. ?Just enjoy it, Chris. I?ll fill you in afterwards.? My height had already started to change, the floor moving further away. Worry and regret melted away as I realized what was happening. He had figured it out, I was getting everything back. I inched higher as he continued to diminish, my frame slowly returning to its original state. I had reached the half way point at 5?6?, though Leo still towered over me by a foot. The feeling of such rapid growth was indescribable and incredibly erotic. I felt as if my manhood was being reinstated, as if testosterone was coursing through my system making me virile once again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The exchange was nearly finished. Finally nearing the comfort of my former 6? height and weight, I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew this would put Leo at the same height. We?d finally be on the same playing field again. I looked at him with a smile and started to say thank you. Our eyes met, we were the same height. It was done, I thought. But that lasted only for a moment. He continued to shrink and I shot past my old height. 6?1?, then 6?2?. I looked down to examine myself; this was pushing unfamiliar territory. I saw my muscles expand further than they?d ever known. The pressure he described filling me up increased rapidly. I could feel every muscle tense and stretch, my bones lengthening to accommodate new size. 6?3? came and went. The pressure in my muscles built in intensity and I saw my pecs and biceps ripple with definition and size. Even my feet had grown several sizes larger. My eyes refocused on something else larger than expected hanging pendulously from my groin. Even soft it was surprisingly large and continued its growth with the rest of my body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I had soon reached an impressive 6?5? as my growth slowed to a near halt, leaving only my muscles with one last jump in size and it was over. I surveyed the unreal landscape of my torso. Perfectly squared broad pectoral muscles tapered down to a hard 8 pack and framed by softball sized biceps. I had become my own walking fantasy. Every muscle had dramatically grown and I was truly a sight to behold, even in the shadow of Leo?s super human size. The very thought of my new size made me immediately horny. I indulged in my own vanity momentarily, closing my eyes and grabbing my rapidly expanding penis. With pride, I found it would take both of my big meaty hands to fully grasp my phenomenal dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Need some help with that?? Leo questioned. I opened my eyes and way looked down. Shit, I was so tall now. If he felt short when we first met, now he was bordering on tiny. It did seem as if he were slightly larger than the original, though given my new perspective, everything seemed a bit off. This would take getting used to for sure. His muscles bulged just enough to suggest he?d managed to keep just a little for himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Is that a good idea?? I finally broke from my slightly narcissistic self worship. ?I?m not sure I want to start this all over again.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Leo laughed. ? There are several things I haven?t told you yet and even I don?t fully understand, but I promise, from this point forward, contact with me will never cause you any harm. Its all laid out in the script, I?m sorry I held this secret from you, but there was no other way to give you what you wanted. I was certain you would have never agreed to the plan if you had known all the details.? With that, he grabbed my throbbing member in his hands and led me to the couch. ?You should fuck me now,? he practically demanded. ?Better do it while you can, because once I out grow you, the tables get turned!? He smiled and pushed me down onto the couch with all the strength he could muster. Aggressive and masculine: I could care less who took what position, the attitude and personality he exhibited right then were enough for me. I was hooked and for the first time in years, I felt truly content.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:06 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Slightly different than I thought but I figured he was keeping the secrets to surprise Chris with his "muscle gift" even if it was a one time thing. I assume though that Leo will continue to grow still? An ending I can agree with. Although I think the future may present some difficulty when Leo towers over him again.
  #3   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:06 PM

Well here it is guys, as promised. The final-ish installment of this story. I've got some thoughts of a spin off story from this, but I want to really give it some thought before I dive into it. So many details to consider with the revealing of the full meaning in that old script.

This was very much a journey for me in discovering a new interest in writing and beginning to develop my style, and I fully intend to keep exploring it! The comments and encouragement have been very much appreciated! As a first timer, it was crucial in pushing me to continue writing. So THANK YOU!
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:10 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Wow really all ready you are doing great and please continue. I am here for support in all facets.
  #5   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:18 AM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Truly amazing story wbjason. I hope you do a spin off or maybe give us just a bit more of the fun. Thanks for writing!!!
  #6   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:53 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Really great story! Especially impressive for a debut. I hope we get to see more from you soon.
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:07 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story is really awesome. I love muscle theft/borrowing.
  #8   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to whatever you share next.
  #9   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM

I'm so glad you guys liked it! I'll have to see what muse pops up next, Leo and Chris are getting a hard earned break
  #10   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Thanks for the story! It held my attention..especially at the ends of parts 5 and 6! Keep writing man! You have a lot of talent!
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 07:47 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great twist!!! Thanks for a great story! May here be many more!!!
  #12   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for all the work that went into it. I hope you will continue to write for this forum, but don't feel pressured by all the compliments to start on anything right away. It takes time to develop an idea into a good story. Your new fans will be here when you are ready.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options