The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:19 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 4

[COLOR=white]Had some unexpected free time tonight, so I whipped out a quick chapter. Not very long but definitely full of growth! Enjoy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white]
[COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Part 3[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far (Part 4)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I returned to Erik?s house, formula in hand, prepared to give him the safety speech that I had so carefully read before. Why I hadn?t followed it precisely was a mystery even to myself. Figuring I?d find him in the kitchen, I walked in say, ?OK, here it is. But I? Erik?? I called out. He wasn?t in the kitchen. I turned around to check the bedroom and bumped into something hard like a wall or a door. ?Hey watch it shorty!? Erik said in a gruff intense tone. I stumbled back startled. Shit he?d grown again! Another 2? by my estimation and at least 10 pounds. Was this going to stop tonight or would I meet him tomorrow afternoon a comparative midget to his towering body?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It keeps happening and I love it,? he said, rubbing his hands over his smooth expansive torso. I was speechless, the safety bit long gone now. I stood before a true stud, in every sense of the word. His cock hung long and thick over large egg sized balls. Easily passing 8? completely flaccid. He looked down at me with a lustful grin and advanced. His 2? and more than 50 pound advantage over me was intimidating as hell, yet intensely arousing. He moved in, inches away from me. I felt his huge dick dig into my stomach. Even it seemed to contain a strength that would make normal men feel weak. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Is this the stuff?? He asked, reaching for it. I nodded silently, handing it over without resistance. ?Awesome, I can?t wait to see what this stuff can really do tomorrow!? he exclaimed. ?J-Just take it slow, please,? I almost pleaded. ?Its very strong and there were a long list of warnings about overdosing.? He only laughed. ?If this is you taking it slow, I?m sure a little more can?t hurt. Besides I want to see just how far I can go with this, so don?t you worry about how much I might take. I?ll be just fine, as you can clearly see.? He said, flexing slightly, every muscle rippling down his body with power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Now, little man, its time for you to go. I?m a growing boy and need my rest,? he said patronizingly and led me to the door like a child, his large hands resting on my shoulders. I turned and kissed him good night, knowing this would be the last time I could reach his lips easily. I drove home in utter silence. I did that from time to time when I needed to think clearly. It was just me, the road and my thoughts. I had to decide what I would do. He had one of the formula containers now and no doubt would use it until he was satisfied, if that was even possible. I had two more at home I hadn?t told him about and would keep secretly hidden away in case it became necessary to use them. I could take some for myself, but he would know right away and I?d be powerless to fight against his size if he wanted it too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We were at the gym the next day, working on legs. He had clearly taken more of the stuff that morning as he now stood 4? above my 6?2? height. His muscles bulged wildly, stretching his t-shirt to the max. There was little left to the imagination, every curve was hugged tightly by fabric, accentuating his mass. He had brought a gallon water jug, with pink liquid inside. Clearly he?d mixed up a large batch to be consumed throughout our workout. My eyes nearly bugged out when I saw it. How much had he mixed in? Did he understand the consequences of that much formula in one day? I was soon to find out as he?d already consumed half of the gallon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He had loaded up a squat bar with nearly 600 pounds, 6 plates per side, and began squatting. I watched in disbelief as he worked. Struggling at first but then with each rep, his form and motion becoming fluid and smooth. At 15 reps, he stopped and asked for more weight. I was astonished! He?d just squatted more than I could have ever dreamed of and this was getting easier for him! He turned to me, ?NOW, please!? he demanded, respectfully. The tone in his voice exuded the power and strength of a god, but held on to a sense respect for his old friend. His quads rolled and moved around each other as he stepped forward. They had swollen with thick cords of muscle, nearly the size of a man?s waist. I jumped into action, loading up 3 more plates per side. He nodded approvingly and returned to his exercise. Just as before, his movements were smooth and perfect, without a hint of struggle now. In fact, he was squatting deeper than before, his glutes displaying their might as he bent parallel to the floor. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Suddenly, a loud rip echoed through the gym. His gym shorts had split open in the back, clearly the product of his growing ass and legs. He stood up, and rather than reracking the bar normally, he hefted it over his head in a press that would make a power lifter look pathetic, and slammed it back down on the rack with a roar that shook the building. As he turned around he straightened up all the way. I looked up and up, his face slowly moving further away. He was growing taller and broader by the second. His height soon exceeding that of the squat rack and width nearly eclipsing it as well. His shorts gave way with a snap and fell to the floor, leaving him only in extremely tight and revealing compression shorts, his huge penis snaking its way down his left leg and growing along with him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]More tearing occurred as his shirt blasted open in the front. Heavy, large pecs burst out. The valley between them deep enough to loose a hand in. He grunted loudly and flexed causing the rest of the shirt to explode off of him. Still rising, his shoulders now hiding the rack behind him entirely. I was eye level with his downward pointing nipples as it appeared to come to a stop. He lifted me effortlessly to his eye level, my feet dangling well over a foot from the ground. ?You feel like a piece of paper, little guy,? we grinned. ?This is so incredible! Why would you do this to me and not yourself?? he asked. ?Well, too late now, tiny. I?m the one with the power now, aren?t I? And you like it, I can tell!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I nodded feebly, and found myself being lowered on his giant cock like a kid on a playground. It had to have been well over 2? long and thicker than my upper arm. ?Well, I don?t think this is going to work anymore man. I mean look at me, you?d be torn to pieces in a matter of seconds!? He laughed maniacally. ?But lets see if I?m right anyway!? He ripped off my shorts and spit on the swollen head of his penis. I squirmed and resisted feverishly, pleading with him to stop. But I knew there was no use, he was going to do this and hopefully I?d survive it. Holding me in the air, he lined my ass up with the end of his pole and started to push. I screamed out in pain and it all went black.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I woke up screaming, nearly jumping out of my bed. My covers had long since been thrown off. It was just a dream, I consoled myself. Just a dream. Tomorrow was still to come and I was nervously awaiting every second of what I could only assume would be a new world with Erik.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
atbkv (April 30th, 2013), dickasauras (April 7th, 2014), okaywhatwhat (October 26th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:38 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Nice, quick, and dirty.

-X-
  #3   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 11:43 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
This is an incredible story! I check back every day for new chapters.
  #4   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:13 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Oh god. MORE.
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:30 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
UGH YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!! I want to know what happens next! I will say though our Protaganist needs to Man Up and stop being a scared punk and take the formula himself! It was originally for him in the first place, and although I find it hot that Erik is becoming such a beast and want him to grow more, I want out Main Character to GROW!

#6   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:14 AM

Thanks Evan, glad you are enjoying it! I wish I had the time to write daily, but it's just not possible. However I should find some time this weekend to get some new chapters up!

VGA I hear ya man. And without giving anything away, I do agree with your sentiment we'll just have to see where the characters lead me
  #7   Add to panama's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:29 PM

panama is on a distinguished road
Great story !!
  #8   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
I don't expect you to post everyday, of course!
  #9   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:27 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Great story!! I hope Erik finds the other formula containers and grow into a MONSTER!!! keep going man! your writing is awesome!
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep going!!!!
  #11   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curinga View Post
Great story!! I hope Erik finds the other formula containers and grow into a MONSTER!!! keep going man! your writing is awesome!
Hmm hadn't really considered that direction yet, but it does raise an interesting point. At what point does our protagonist either join in on the growth or give up and create this monster?

I'm in Denver this week, so if I can manage to stay out of trouble , then I'll get a few chapters in, I'm sure!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options