The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2012, 08:25 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
An academic adventure (6)

[COLOR=silver]I thought that the story could use some more musclegrowth, so chapter 6 has some theft/growth topped with some shower sex. Enjoy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]---------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Six[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff blasted two more big loads down my eager throat as I kept teasing his 6 incher with my tongue. He pulled his deflating cock from my mouth. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You keep getting better, C. I have to get to my room with some protein shakes before Aaron finishes his workout.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I watched his toned back as he left my private shower and my three incher let out another dribble. I got up, put my hand on my bloated, cum filled stomach and walked to the locker room. I grinned as I saw Jeff sipping from a protein shake and leaving.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Back at my room, a small box awaited me next to my door. I glanced around and carried it inside. I opened it eagerly and smiled at the content: 20 vials filled with the oral steroids to beef up Jeff. ?Hope this works?, I said to myself, ?these 20 doses cost all my money.? I took out the little note and read its content. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Oraste, newest generation of pharmaceutical muscle-enhancers. Stimulates muscle building by 50% combined with regular exercise. Use only when prescribed! Do not exceed maximal dose! Do not use when pregnant! Doses per container: 2. Use: take one dose daily for as long as prescribed. Take a break after 10 consecutive days of use. Restart your intake after a week. Side-effects may include increased weight, acne, mood swings, elevated production of testosterone, aggressive behavior, panic attacks, increased appetite, swollen testicles, lower voice.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I got to the locker room early the next morning and went through my usual routine: placing fresh towels in the lockers, refilling the water tank, preparing Aaron?s and Jeff?s protein shakes. I quickly made the 5 shakes Aaron had asked for and began preparing Jeff?s special shake. My hands shook nervously as I took a vial out of my pocket. I carefully unscrewed it and started pouring its content in the protein shake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hey, C.!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A deep, baritone voice made me jump up and accidentally pour the entire vial down Jeff?s shake. I slipped the vial in my pocket and turned around to see Aaron?s godlike body coming my way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I see you already have my shakes ready. Thanks!?, he said as he grabbed one of the cups marked ?A?. His 22 inch football-sized bicep twitched and bulged as he raised his arm and gulped down the shake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No uh thanks. It?s my job?, I replied as I turned to my locker to hide my reddening face. I stripped down my pants and put on my speedo without removing my shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron gulped down another protein shake, strutted over to his locker and pulled out his workout gear. ?You?re gonna swim with your shirt on??, he asked as he grabbed the collar of his shirt and began the struggle to pull it off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Nooo??, was all I managed to say as my eyes drank in the sight of his torso. I had seen his reflection in the mirror as he drained my muscles, but now I saw him up close and with a clear mind. My three incher followed his shirt upward.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Row after row of cut, rock hard abs came in sight as Aaron lifted his shirt. The deep grooves made his eight-pack look like a brick wall. Strong, striated obliques rippled as he moved to pull his shirt over his protruding pecs. The shirt come off to reveal massive, beefy pecs. Deep striations were clearly visible through the paper-thin skin stretched tightly over the hard, squared masses of meat; his big, hard nipples pointed down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My three incher was at full mast and began pulsing as I scanned upwards to his shoulders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron?s beastly boulder shoulders were twice as broad than his waist. Round, striated, hard delts provided support for his massive arms. These vein-crossed, football-sized orbs of beef looked heavier than my entire body and flowed into forearms filled with cable-sized muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A load left my marble-sized balls, raced through my pulsing shaft and splattered down my speedo. Reluctantly, I pulled off my shirt. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]If I looked like a child awaiting puberty next to Jeff?s athletic 170 pound frame, I looked like a midget next to Aaron. At 5?2, I came up to his pecs; which made him about 6?3. My meager, soft-looking 100 pounds seemed fat compared to Aaron?s frame filled with 235 pounds of hard, cut, massive, striated muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Why are you flexing your pecs??, I asked, trying to divert the attention from my tented speedo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m completely relaxed, little guy. This is how I look flexed?, Aaron replied as he tensed his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My three incher jumped higher painfully and crept towards 3.5 inches, tenting my speedo further.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blue veins snaked across his hardening pecs; the striations deepened beyond belief as the squared, meaty masses bulged bigger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My pulsing cock began squirting cum down my strained speedo, leaving a huge, wet stain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Better get to the weights to keep growing?, Aaron said as he pulled on a tank-top and headed over to the gym with a grin on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As I walked to the pool, I saw Jeff entering the locker room and gulping down his special protein shake. I hope the double dose won?t make him sick, I thought and dove in the pool.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A week had gone by and I had kept slipping the oral steroids in Jeff?s protein shakes. As he didn?t seem to gain any muscle mass, I had decided to speed things up a bit. I had begun pouring two vials down his shakes two days ago. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I entered the locker room and heard Aaron?s deep, baritone voice encouraging Jeff. I carefully opened the door to the gym and looked around. Jeff was doing bench presses and Aaron pushed him to his limits while spotting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?8. Two more buddy! 9. Come on, finish it! 10.?, he said as he grabbed the bar and racked the weight. ?10 solid reps with 300 pounds. Hitting a growth spurt??.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah, bulked up 15 pounds?, Jeff replied as he got up from the bench, ?I?m drained. Gonna get my shake and hit my bed.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I quickly poured the vials in the cup marked ?J? and hid behind a locker. My dick went hard instantly as Jeff passed by in his skintight shirt, highlighting his pumped pecs. I grinned as I saw him gulp down the shake. I heard him leave and reappeared from my hiding place. I stripped, put on my speedo and headed to the pool while the sound of clanging weights and Aaron?s deep grunts filled the locker room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I swam for an hour but my mind kept filling with the image of a growing Jeff. I decided to have a hot shower to let off some steam; my three incher throbbed in my speedo. I rushed into the locker room and bumped into a meaty wall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Move, skeletor!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I stepped back and looked up to see Logan?s 240 pound frame of muscle in front of me. He was one of the star football players and the only guy I know that slightly outsized Aaron.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Don?t touch me, you worm! You eyeing me down to get off, you perv??, he said as he looked down and saw my tented speedo. ?I?ll teach you a lesson you won?t forget?. He raised his arm and hit me in the stomach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I flew back against the mirror as the wind was knocked out of me. I grabbed my battered two-pack, looked up, and saw Logan approaching. I jumped to my feet and sprinted to the shower area. Realizing I was trapped, I hurried to my private shower and hid in a corner. An eternity seemed to pass and thoughts of escaping safely emerged in my brain. A large shadow shattered them quickly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Nowhere to hide now, worm. I?ll make you regret the day you were born?, Logan said as he pulled me to my feet and raised his fist. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Any last words??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked down and noticed that he was standing in the pentagram. I raised my head and said the cursed formula: ?Pollux, Castor et Priapus, illumine corpum meum! Initie transportationem vigoris!?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I could see surprise in Logan?s eyes as I put my hands on his beefy forearms. I felt the energy soaring through my body as veins appeared on my boyish muscles. My sticklike forearms swelled as a hot pump spread across my frame. My 10 inch toothpicks hardened and bulked and started to look like real arms; my shoulders reappeared as my delts began inflating and rounding; the feeling spread to my chest, where my ribs slowly disappeared under my inflating pecs; a new row of abs morphed my two-pack in a four-pack that kept hardening; lines started to form on my swelling schoolgirl-like legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan on the other hand diminished: pound after pound melted away from his formerly intimidating frame. His 23 inch arms shriveled down like leaky balloons; his hard, juicy pecs softened as the beef seemed to sink in his chest; a toned six-pack now replaced his deeply grooved eight-pack; the cut teardrop-size melted away from his weakening quads; his boxers seemed to get bigger as his package inched down from a once impressive 12.5 inches.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A pleasure-filled moan escaped my throat as I kept feeding on his mass. My bis bulked up to solid, vein-topped 14 inchers, leading up to round delts; athletic, squared pecs swelled above my nicely cut six-pack; my beefed up, a bit striated quads easily supported my 150 pounds; the head of my throbbing three incher freed itself from my speedo as two extra inches pushed it to the first row of my abs. I loved the intoxicating feeling of growing muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The feeling suddenly vanished as a panicking Logan stepped back from the pentagram. I tried to pull him to me but he still outsized me. My solid 14 inch bis were no match for his hard 18 inchers and he shoved me against the wall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ll kill you for this?, he yelled out loud and raised his fist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I had no escape so I closed my eyes and raised my hands to protect my face. I waited for the blow and peeped through my eyelids as nothing happened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan fist hung frozen in mid air; Aaron had grabbed his neck. A painful expression appeared on Logan?s face as Aaron tightened his right hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You ok, C.??, he asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I nodded and he turned his gaze to Logan. ?Apologize, you dweep!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan, who was used to outsize Aaron, still didn?t realize that he was no longer a match for him. ?Go play with yourself, jerk. I?ll crush you like I?m about to do with this fag?, he growled and elbowed Aaron?s stomach without taking his hate filled eyes from me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You don?t get it, do you? Look in the mirror, boy!?, Aaron boomed as he forced Logan?s head up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan gazed at his reflection and fear filled his eyes as he saw the image: his hard, athletic 190 pound frame was totally dwarfed by Aaron. He tried to run for it but Aaron simply lifted him off the floor with his massive right arm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron ripped off Logan?s briefs with his left hand and flexed his massive, insanely pumped pecs. ?Who?s the fag now??, he asked as Logan cock twitched at the sight of the hard, ripped masses of meat. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ll teach you to mess with a friend of mine!?. Aaron yanked down his own briefs and roughly stroked his own dick. The already plump cock sprang to life as Aaron meaty left paw kept stroking it. Thick veins snaked along the engorged shaft as it crept to its massive 14 inch size. Suddenly, Aaron?s left hand grabbed Logan?s hip and positioned him right in front of the pulsing 14 incher.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A painful groan escaped Logan?s mouth as the big, purple head entered his ass. More groans followed as Aaron pushed in inch after inch of his massive cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My own five incher was at full mast and throbbed at the scene unfolding before me: a solid muscled athlete being totally dominated by Aaron?s massive, muscle-filled frame. I pulled down my speedo and began stroking my throbbing shaft.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan?s moans no longer sounded painful as 9 inches of Aaron?s cock had disappeared up his ass. They now were filled with pleasure as I noticed from his rock hard, 10 inch cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Liking it now, eh??, Aaron grunted as he grabbed Logan?s sides and shoved in his 14 incher completely. His massive arms bulged and relaxed as he began pounding Logan?s ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I could take no more and moaned as a big load sprayed from my throbbing 5 incher. Two more loads followed and my knees gave out; I slumped to the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan came next. His first load hit the mirror in front of him, the second one splattered across his pecs and the third one covered my face in white spunk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That all you?ve got?,? Aaron groaned as his breathing fastened. His mouth opened slightly, he panted and all his muscles flexed as he came. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]An incredibly deep, deafening, baritone rumble filled my private shower and echoed down the common shower area. Aaron trusted his hips as volley after volley of cum blasted out his 14 incher. More deep moans left his mouth as he kept pumping cum down Logan?s ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan?s eyes went wide and his deflated cock raced to hardness again. His solid, tight six-pack began bloating as gallons of Aaron?s cum filled his intestines. His 10 incher throbbed at this display of pure masculinity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?More?, Aaron grunted as his left hand grabbed Logan?s pulsing dick. His meaty paw covered the pulsing shaft completely, exposing ony the tip of the purple head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Stoooooop, pleeeeease?, Logan muttered weakly as Aaron tightened his viselike grip. A little dribble leaked out the purple head and Logan?s body went limp.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron pulled out his still hard 14 incher and tossed Logan aside. He grabbed my 150 pound frame effortlessly and threw me on his shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Feeling the warm, hard muscle of his beastly, boulder shoulder, I squirted out a final load and passed out. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (December 12th, 2012), Aronymous (December 13th, 2012), atbkv (December 11th, 2012), brap (December 14th, 2012), dickasauras (December 11th, 2012), fleXodus (December 12th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 11th, 2012), hotmuscle_101 (December 11th, 2012), jetphoenix (December 15th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 11th, 2012), makurra (December 11th, 2012), marki (December 17th, 2012), mguy (December 11th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 11th, 2012), Mr_Izom (December 11th, 2012), msllover (December 12th, 2012), Neonando (December 12th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (December 11th, 2012), Reeza (December 11th, 2012), SaberJoeyWolf (December 11th, 2012), SomeTime (December 11th, 2012), theseventhwave (December 11th, 2012), thrae218 (December 12th, 2012), wbjason (December 11th, 2012), Xyggurat (December 11th, 2012)
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2012, 01:45 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice! I hope Aaron recieves this muscle theft too!
The Following User Says Thank You to 2bored For This Useful Post:
Herald (December 12th, 2012)
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:47 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks!

-X-
The Following User Says Thank You to Xyggurat For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:01 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I like tha Aaron chara, i hope he grow more, maybe with some 'roids and some thief from Logan for "lucky"

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode