The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 04:42 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 5)

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

The drive back to Rhys?s campus felt far longer than the three hundred miles marked by the odometer. However, unlike the anxiety-ridden trip home two days earlier, this trip was cloaked in exuberant anticipation. Thanksgiving had its interesting moments but was as normal as could be expected.

Sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt did a remarkably good job masking Rhys?s newfound definition but one hug from mom spoiled the ruse. Her eyes grew large as they embraced.

?My, my,? she said with a smile. ?Spending time in the gym after all aren?t we? It?s like your smuggling boulders in there.?

There was no such complement when she hugged me; not that I expected it. Other than a few comments here and there, no one made too much of a fuss. I was quite certain the main reason was to spare my feelings. Their eyes said they were curious, especially my dad?s. We made sure to avoid standing next to each other; the inch of extra height on my brother would open up a can of worms neither of us wanted to explore.

On Friday, much to my family?s dismay, the two of us got in our respective cars and made our way to his campus. My parents were under the impression I was making the early trip to check out a football game. The real reason, of course, was to discover the cause for my brother?s sudden superpower.

Rhys was surprisingly supportive. ?Kevin compared me to a glass,? Rhys whispered Thursday night. We sat on the floor with our backs against my bed, both stuffed with food. We were both wearing only boxers which made our sudden differences all the more dramatic. ?He said the thirty pounds I?ve gained so far have merely filled up the cup. My frame has absorbed it without really expanding too much.? Rhys paused, his hands fumbling around with the other. The activity made his chest muscles bounce and the striations of his shoulders dance. ?He told me that cup?s full now, bro. I won?t be able to hide behind oversized t-shirts much longer. Every pound I gain from here on out is going to be completely evident.? He sighed but his eyes glistened. ?And I can?t wait. We have GOT to get you on this train.?

I told him I couldn?t agree more. Just sitting next to him made my gut ache to be like that. I looked like a deflated version of him at this point. Hell, even his jaw line was harder and face more angular. ?I hope we find something,? I whispered.

?Me too,? Rhys said ominously. ?Because regardless, I?m going to keep at this with everything I?ve got.?

My brother?s blinker shook me from my daydream. We were there.

Fifteen minutes later, we were parked and making our way to Powers Hall or, as my brother and I had started calling it, the Muscle Dorm. It was a non-descript two story building nestled among three larger four story dormitories. The four buildings made a square and contained a pool and green in the middle.

?The building belonged to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences until last year, when a fire swept through it. The administration constructed a new building on the other side of campus and intended to demolish this one. Apparently a booster (Mr. Powers I guess) was upset and spent a fortune refurbishing the damn thing. Since it was so close to the rest of the freshmen dorms, I guess it made sense to put the honors nerds in here.? Rhys chuckled as they walked up to the obvious 1960?s era building. ?Pretty shitty building to spend millions of dollars on if you ask me.?

I remained silent as he swept a card against the reader on the wall and opened the door. The building, like the campus, was swarming with people. It wasn?t like standing in the pump room of a bodybuilding competition, but there weren?t too many out of shape people perusing the halls. The first floor was the girl?s floor and we made our way down the hall to the stairwell on the other side. ?I want to introduce you to some people.?

The weather was cooling a bit and the coeds were dressed a little more conservatively than when I was last here in August. That said, midriffs often revealed hard ab lines and shorts showed off legs of a volleyball player more often than not. They weren?t shy about staring at me or my brother and many did so openly. More than a few were actually buff enough to look ready to kick my ass. My brother stopped in front of one such girl.

?Hey McKenzie,? he said to a tall girl with her blond hair pulled back into a ponytail.

?Hey stud,? she said with a dimpled smile. She was perhaps 5?10 and was built like a female gymnast. Considering most gymnasts barely broke five feet, she was packing quite a lot of mass. Her eyes turned to me. ?This must be your brother.? Her eyes glistened. ?I thought you said we wouldn?t be able to tell you apart,? she said.

Rhys laughed nervously and I forced a smile as well. ?Chad still telling you to stop working out so much?? my brother asked in an effort to change the subject.

McKenzie snorted. ?I broke up with that wuss last Tuesday,? she said, betraying no remorse. She eyed my brother playfully and ran a finger down his chest. ?Apparently I need to find someone who can handle me.?

My brother looked used to these kinds of flirtations and smiled right back. ?Well, maybe Ryan can take a shot first. If he?s impressed then I might consider it.?

McKenzie feigned insult and punched my brother in the arm. For good measure, she turned to me and did the same. THE SHIT HURT. It took all my concentration to act as if the attack didn?t faze me. She looked partially convinced.

?Hey, is Nadia here?? Rhys asked.

?Yeah, but she?s at the gym,? the girl with the wicked left hook answered. ?Now there?s a girl who needs to stop working out.? McKenzie gave one more smile to my brother and me before excusing herself. ?See you at the party after the game tomorrow,? she said as she entered the girl?s bathroom. It was apparently not a question.

?Dude,? my brother said. ?If you want a wild ride tonight, she?s your ticket. She?s had a crush on me all year but I?ve got my sights set on her roommate. I figure my twin is a shoe in.?

I betrayed myself and began rubbing my bruised arm. Wild ride indeed. ?I think her penis is bigger than mine,? I mumbled.

My brother scoffed. ?Hmm, well you should see her roommate. She makes Lulu Jones look like Ben Stein.? He guided me into the stairwell to the second floor. ?The girls have been showing a little gusto lately, I?ll give you that.?

?Gusto,? I responded dryly. ?I couldn?t tell if they wanted to eat me or sleep with me.?

Rhys barked a laugh. ?Probably both! Interesting how the tables have turned, huh? Girls deal with that kind of shit all the time?not sure why they complain about it, though.? His smile widened. ?How?s your arm??

?Feels like it was on the business end of batting practice.?

We topped the stairs and Rhys opened the door. Behind it was a hallway just as crowded as the one below. Tomorrow?s football game was a big deal and a good portion of the student body was in town to see it. It looked like the Muscle Dorm had one hundred percent accountability. Just like the floor below, the occupants represented a wide range of body types but taking them as a group made me feel small even though I was taller than most.

Shirts were apparently discouraged as well over half of the hall walked around in skins. It was an interesting study on psychology: the nerdier the face, the less likely a shirt was worn beneath it. It?s not like everyone was a bodybuilder, although there were some who looked well on their way, but the group made six-packs seem a standard anatomic attribute.

?What?s up, Rhys,? a voice said from the crowd. To our right stood a resident with sandy brown hair that had cowlicks in all the wrong places. His narrow face had deep-set brown eyes hanging below gnarled eyebrows. An oversized nose more than compensated for a chin that looked like it was in the process of being swallowed. Shirtless, his upper torso was lean and hard. Although his definition was primarily due to his lack of body fat, his body was muscular enough to be at complete odds with his face.

?Cody!? my brother said with a genuine smile. ?Hey, show my brother your legs.?

Without a shred of bashfulness, Cody obliged by raising up the hem of his gym shorts. Beneath them was a pair of legs that a bodybuilder would be proud to hit the stage with. His quads were covered in bumps and bulges that made each as big around as his waist. My jaw dropped.

?Not bad huh?? the geek said with a grin. He dropped the hem of his shorts and put his hands on his abs. ?I figure it?s time to let my upper body catch up. I going to start going to the gym next week.?

Next week? My thoughts screamed. This fucker?s never been to a gym and he has legs like that?

My jaw didn?t shut until we were making our way further down the hall. ?Fuck, Rhys. His legs were bigger than yours?and he?s half a hand shorter than you.?

?I know right?? my brother said as they got to the door to his room. ?The guy runs like a man possessed.?

We both knew that running didn?t make legs like that but any reality check I was about to offer was stuffed when Rhys opened his door and we both saw Kevin unpacking an overnight bag. Shirtless of course, Kevin was built like a god. The body he wore now put the Kevin I met three months ago in perspective. Although impressive, he?d merely been one of those naturally short and muscular guys that parade around every high school in America. Now he was a genetic anomaly. His abs were a shredded wall of bricks half shadowed by his bulging pectorals. Shoulders bulged like striated cantaloupes over arms that were rippled and veined even when relaxed. The mere act of bending his arm made his bicep peak. His traps almost pushed his head forward and his back looked like a mountain range.

?Wassup, Rhys!? he said with genuine happiness. They hugged. ?Ryan!? he said when the hug was over and walked over to me to give me one too. It was like being on the receiving end of an avalanche. ?Long time no see buddy!?

?Yeah, Kevin. Dude you look great,? I couldn?t help but say.

Kevin?s smile grew wider. ?I know. I feel incredible.? He slapped my shoulder. It didn?t hurt but it was probably because it was still numb. ?We need to get you on the training train, buddy.?

I mumbled that I?d like that and we continued small talk for a while. My mind was focused on one thing right then, however. Kevin was no more than 5?8 last time we met. Now he stood an easy 5?10. And he looked bigger by proportion. He must have gained forty pounds in twelve weeks.

We went out for dinner but came back early to get to sleep. It was completely opposite what most of the campus was up to. Maybe it was because after all was said and done, this was the honors dorm?or maybe it was because they all wanted to wake up early and go to the gym the next day. Whatever the reason, most of the dorm was asleep by midnight.

The gym?s parking lot was almost empty early the next morning. Most of the student body on campus was still sleeping or hung-over from the night before. Kevin, wearing a ?shirt? with arm holes that went all the way down to the waist, took a prime parking spot. I was sitting in the back seat and found myself mesmerized the whole drive by the way his lats, obliques, and abs danced with each other as he moved. It was a shame to get out of the car. The only word to describe Rhys and Kevin?s attitude was giddy. They looked like kids waiting for the ice cream truck to turn onto their street.

I felt no such magic and wondered if whatever was affecting them took time to sink in. Rhys wore a sleeveless shirt as well, but with a little more modesty. He was only showing off his bulging shoulders and ripped arms. I looked less his twin and more his little brother.

The bored attendant waved at Kevin and Rhys as we walked in, apparently familiar with them and disinterested in me. The gym itself was apparently a 150,000 square foot building with twenty thousand of them making up the weight room alone. The space more than absorbed the ten or so others working out at six am and made us feel like we owned the place. Most of the others were familiar faces from the second floor of the dorm.

We each went to a rack for warm up squats. I put the 45 pound bar on my back and started performing rapid squats just to get the blood pumping. The first squat sent a feathered tingle through my thighs that drifted up my spine like massaging fingers. The second rep sent a shot that was more intense. The third even more. After a few more reps, that tingle had turned into a jolt that rushed right into my soul. My heart beat quickened and my stomach started to pulse with excitement. My thighs and butt felt hotter with each contraction. The squeeze was incredible. It was like I was squeezing out pure power that flooded the rest of my body.

After about fifty warm-up reps, I forced myself to stop. Whatever workout Kevin and Rhys had in mind would have to wait. I wanted to feel more weight now. I put a forty five pound plate on each side and immediately started squatting again. The increased resistance only magnified that intense feeling.

What initially felt like the tingle that swept across your skin when someone massaged your neck now felt like a body-wide orgasm. My dick was swelled to full throttle and my legs pumped as if being inflated. I let out a scream as I forced one final rep and I nearly ejaculated as I put the bar back on the rack.

?Holy fucking shit,? I whispered through gasping pants.

I heard giggling behind me and turned. Kevin and Rhys were standing with their arms crossed and smirks on their face.

?I told ya, bro,? Rhys said through a shit-eating smile. ?It?s like a drug.?

?I?ll say,? I said as I put an extra fifty pounds on the bar.

Kevin advised me to wait at least ninety seconds between sets. ?It?s hard as shit to wait,? he said knowingly. ?Your brain is telling you attack right away. But trust me; your body can still only do so much. You know how they say it?s all about mind over matter? Well, sometimes matter needs a say in the argument too.?

They left me alone after that, saying I could join in on their workout whenever I wanted. We all knew I was on independent ops for now, though. I had to explore this feeling. I started squatting my usual 185 lbs and the energy surge in my body swelled to new heights. I felt like I would explode if I didn?t jump up and down; it was a challenge to contain my efforts into a legitimate rep. My dick continued to throb as if an invisible succubus was having her way with it. I didn?t count how many reps I did but was a hair away from collapse before I had to re-rack. I choked down air and made an impulsive sprint to the hallway and its accompanying bathroom. My legs felt twice their normal size as I made my way into the restroom and to the first available stall. I dropped my pants and grabbed by dick. I was so close to eruption that it took less than five seconds to hit full orgasm and release what felt like a gallon into the awaiting toilet. I gave myself a breather, a little embarrassed at the feeling that I?d just had the best sex in my life. Then I cleaned up a bit and hit the weight room again.

Any thought that relieving that sexual energy would make things go more smoothly was soon squashed as, three sets later, I again needed to make another trip to the restroom. I can?t say I was complaining. I could have spent the rest of my life in that gym and it would have died a happy man. My legs felt incredible. They were hard as rocks and swollen to the point of breaking through my skin. I could actually feel my ass cheeks bounce with each step. It was exhilarating.

I moved on to chest once my legs felt ready to tear apart. It was actually an effort to walk. I put a forty-five on each side of the bar and began a warm up set. Although a little muted when compared to the rush with my legs, I again felt that rush of sexual energy pulse through my body like liquid fire. My pecs roared with each press of the bar. I put another fifty pounds on and started another set. After another trip to the bathroom, I hit a new personal best by benching 245 eight times.

After a few more sets I moved on to bicep curls. I wanted to make sure every muscle felt this energy.

Untold minutes later, I was working out my back and was on pull-up number twenty five. I jerked myself up for number twenty six. My lats and biceps were on fire and my dick felt like it was going to rip through my shorts. My heart raced as if I were sprinting for my life. The air itself seemed to crackle with energy. One more rep, I thought for the tenth time. I pulled myself up and the roar of euphoria made my brain boil. Then it happened.

I fucking came in my pants.

?Oh fuck,? I said as I dropped from the bar. Without thinking I raced to the bathroom and began a vain effort to clean up the inside of my boxers. Luckily, nothing bled through to the shorts so after disposing my soiled underwear in a trashcan, I left the bathroom swinging free as a bird.

I stopped short when I realized Kevin and Rhys stood right outside the bathroom, knowing smiles plastered on their face. I didn?t know what to say but my face must have filled them in on everything.

Rhys laughed. ?That?s what you get for doing a full body workout,? he said as if I was supposed to know better. ?We try to limit ourselves to one body part a day. It?s easier to?manage yourself that way.?

I sighed but inside my body still felt like the center of the sun. Maybe if I ran around the building a few times. I said as much but my brother put a calming hand on my shoulder. ?What you need to do now is eat. Your body is probably torn to shreds right now.?

?I feel fine,? I said as we made our way out of the gym. ?Besides, we were only in there for a half hour or something.?

Rhys and Kevin looked at each other and grinned. ?Dude,? Kevin said. ?It?s been two hours.?

I didn?t believe them until I looked at a passing clock and was shocked to see it to be true. Suddenly my stomach grumbled angrily and in a flash hunger consumed every recess of my senses. That raw energy was still there, though, pulsing like a second heart in the back of my brain.

I ate three full sized breakfasts at one of the campus cafeterias. Thank god it was buffet style.

?We must be eating over five thousand calories a day,? Rhys said between mouthfuls. ?If it weren?t for these cafeterias we?d be broke by now. ?Cheers to academic scholarships!? He and Kevin clinked the back of their forks as if toasting. My body still held the incredible pump from earlier. I prayed it would never go away. My body felt hard as a rock and able to tear down a mountain. Rhys and Kevin had apparently focused on arms today and it showed. Both looked like their arms were a solid two inches bigger. My brother?s usual ripped seventeen inchers were a ballooned nineteen. Although not as defined at the moment, there was a cable-like purple vein that ran like a drunken highway from top of shoulder and into the inside of his elbow. Kevin?s arms looked over twenty inches of boulder shaped muscle. Somehow they still held their original definition even with their gorged size. His shoulders were the size of cantaloupes. He looked wider than this morning; the sides of his chest were bulging from the hem of his joke of a shirt and his lats flared as if he wore a shield on his back.

?How is this happening?? I asked. They reacted as if I had thrown my drink in their face.

?Who cares, man?? Kevin said, face serious. ?Why question it??

I tried to scream that I couldn?t bring this magic home with me unless I could answer that question?but I remained silent. Their look reminded me of a mother wolf guarding her cubs. All kinship be damned, they would protect their baby. Maybe it was a drug.

The sun slowly climbed to its peak and the campus started to awaken and prepare itself for the Saturday religious rite known across the southern United States as college football. Cars made themselves at home on any surface flat enough to park. Open container laws were ignored and soon a buzzed haze settled over everyone eighteen to eighty. I joined in on the festivities haphazardly and breathed a sigh of relief when, at about four that afternoon, everyone filed down the street towards the game. Within minutes, the once packed campus felt like a ghost town save for the distant screams of a hundred thousand people roaring unison from the stadium.

Now was my chance. I?d been thinking about it all day, wondering where the source of all this...magic was. I had the whole story in my head. After a few pointed questions given to the locals, I?d discovered the building now functioning as the honors dorm was actually part of the science department before a fire swept through its guts. Someone must have been concocting a crazy experiment between those walls. That experiment probably even started the fire. Or maybe the experiment had been going on for years and the waste was disposed unethically within the building. That waste had accumulated somewhere in the building and the fire had released it from whatever container it was in. It had affected me in less than a day of occupancy. As far as I could tell, there were only two ways the building could have delivered such a dose: via the ventilation or the water supply.

Unfortunately, my overactive imagination was apparently much more skilled than my ability to plan. I had no idea where to start. I looked around the building at all the pipes going into it, wondering what would signify that something usual was coursing through its veins.

I climbed the stairs all the way to the roof and looked at the A/C units there. They looked like nothing more than fans to me; there definitely wasn?t any glowing goo. I shocked myself by kicking in an old door at the base of the stairs that appeared to be the access a basement. That really got my heart pumping. I imagined myself being the first person down there since the mysterious fire and finding black ooze seeping from the ground. One sniff of this ooze would shoot give me in one moment the size and strength it took my brother to acquire in three months. I?d take a fucking bath in the shit and emerge from the basement big enough to bend Kevin in half.

I?d already convinced myself that was exactly what would happen when I broke my way through the door. That increasingly familiar energetic exhilaration accompanying the physical exertion of breaking the door was crushed by the realization it only led to a closet full of cleaning supplies.

?Fuck,? I said aloud.

?Fuck is right,? said a voice behind me.

I turned to see a distinguished looking man dressed in a janitor?s onesie.

?Fuck,? I said again.

The man groaned and made his way down the stairs. He was an intimidating figure up close. Looking about forty, he was probably 6?3 and 240 pounds of beef. His sharp eyes looked ready to bore through me.

?I didn?t mean to,? I said nervously.

?Drunken assholes and their drunken shenanigans,? he said as he inspected the broken hinge where the padlock once hung.

I hadn?t had a drop all day but wasn?t about to tell him that. Before he had a chance to scold me or worse, I made a quick apology and raced away. The janitor didn?t follow. Fuck, this building was even turning the janitors into beasts. I spent the next three hours simultaneously trying to find this mysterious source of muscle juice and avoiding the linebacker-sized janitor. The latter effort was successful?the former was a complete failure.

When Rhys and Kevin came back from the game, they found me lying on Rhys bed staring blindly at the ceiling. ?Dude, you missed a hell of a game,? Rhys said as he stripped his shirt off. I turned and stared at his shredded abs and bouncing pecs as he took off his pants and grabbed a towel. I groaned. My brother?s flaccid dick was bigger than mine when erect. A quick glance at Kevin proved a similar verdict. My god, the guy was huge in every way imaginable. ?What?s wrong, bro?? Rhys asked as he grabbed his toiletries.

?Nothing,? I said stoically as my eyes returned to the ceiling. My brother?s willful ignorance of the reason I was here was starting to piss me off. There was nothing I could do about it though ?I wanna get drunk tonight.?

Rhys smiled. ?Done.?

An hour later and I was a six pack down and flying high. We were at a packed club across from campus. Kevin was off somewhere while my brother and I entertained McKenzie and her Amazonian roommate, Nadia. My brother was on her like a hound on a fox. Nadia was about six feet tall and was to me, a man with a hot face and breasts. She was completely jacked and had no qualms showing it. McKenzie had apparently ?settled? for me and was making it no secret she was ready for me to take her home.

One hour and another few beers later, my brother and I were with our two coeds in their room. It was dark but the sounds of sex flooded the room as my brother and tried to outdo the other. Apparently the miracle drug smuggled through the ether of this dorm thought sex was a good exercise too. I felt my body swell, every muscle pumped like never before. Four hours and six condoms later, we finally said our goodbyes to the ladies on the first floor. Brotherly competition gave way to raw sex. McKenzie was stronger than me, there was no doubt I would be hurting tomorrow.

I passed out happy, but woke up knowing I?d be leaving without the answer I was searching for. We worked out again; this time I was more successful containing myself. By noon, I was back in my car being sent off by my jacked brother and his even more jacked roommate.

I watched them fade away in my rearview mirror and couldn?t help but wonder how massive Rhys would be when I saw him again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (June 7th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (June 6th, 2013), Aronymous (June 6th, 2013), atbkv (June 5th, 2013), Blasphemer (June 6th, 2013), Braun1 (June 6th, 2013), buckley_heath (June 6th, 2013), buffmorph (June 5th, 2013), cg12345 (June 5th, 2013), curinga (June 7th, 2013), dartagnan (June 8th, 2013), dickasauras (June 5th, 2013), epitome83 (April 6th, 2014), ferro (June 6th, 2013), Frankly (June 6th, 2013), hoola (June 7th, 2013), Jaekel (June 6th, 2013), Kurisu (June 5th, 2013), makurra (June 10th, 2013), mario2007 (June 5th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 6th, 2013), msclpatrol (June 7th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (June 6th, 2013), musclemonkey (June 5th, 2013), Neonando (June 8th, 2013), nnnrg (June 7th, 2013), one_plain_guy (June 8th, 2013), Otaru_grower (June 8th, 2013), Psst (June 6th, 2013), reality779 (June 6th, 2013), scrawn (June 6th, 2013), tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 6th, 2013), theseventhwave (June 6th, 2013), timaanv (June 9th, 2013), wbjason (June 6th, 2013), WJL (June 6th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 5th, 2013), xenon (June 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 05:27 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 06:04 AM.
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 05:32 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
very nice he should keep the bug now that hes got it hehe
  #4   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 05:59 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
I agree that he should keep whatever is causing him to grow now that he was exposed to it.

But it is ultimately up to the author. Twists and turns may be ahead.

Will he continue to grow, or will this be another story that I will be happy and frustrated with at the same time as his growth stops... or he shrinks (boo)?

The title scares me a bit and sometimes it says it all.
The Following User Says Thank You to hexdog3f8h For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (June 5th, 2013)
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 06:01 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I'm with these guys I would love for it to act like a virus once infected you are taken by it and even for the main character to become bigger than all the honors students.

Though in the end I don't care just continue the story
  #6   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
He needs to transfer, quick!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlejock646 For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (June 5th, 2013)
  #7   Add to cg12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM

cg12345 is on a distinguished road
The workout descriptions were incredibly hot! I wish all my workouts felt like that...
  #8   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:20 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Awww... I feel so bad for him having to compare himself against his bigger twin. This is a great story!
  #9   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2013, 10:41 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
I absolutely LOVE this story!!!! Can't wait for the next 5 episodes
  #10   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 06:16 AM

theseventhwave
Awesome story! So hot.
  #11   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Loving it!
  #12   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:58 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
There is SOMETHING about this story that literally gets my heart racing. A combination of key elements - really well done mate.
CAN'T wait for the next installment!!
  #13   Add to reality779's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM

reality779 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to reality779
i hope he beats his twin...
  #14   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:37 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH!!! I hope he either transfers or finds out how, or at least hear about how all these people keep getting bigger. I need the next chapter now!
  #15   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:07 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Please keep it going!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size