The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 10:42 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 7)

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

CHAPTER 7

?Really?? my brother asked, his voice wary. ?Are you sure that?s what you want to do??

?I?m positive,? I replied. ?And there?s no risk for you. All I need is your student ID.?

?I know,? Rhys said. ?It?s just?I mean, are you sure you don?t want to go to the Bahamas with us? The tickets are super cheap.?

?This is what I want to do,? I said with avid conviction.

?Well,? he said. ?If that?s what you want. I guess I can understand why you?d spend spring break here. No small part of me wants to skip the beach and just hit the gym all week. But, ya know, sometimes you just need a life.? He paused. ?Fine. We?re leaving at four on Friday. Can you get here earlier than that??

My stomach leaped into my thought. YES!!! I wanted to scream. ?I sure can,? I managed to reply.

?Great. See you then.?

The phone went dead and I practically leaped for joy. For one whole week I?d have the entire gym, the entire campus, and the entire muscle dorm to myself. I?d find the masquerading scientist and see exactly what he was up to. It would be the best spring break ever?at least, that?s what my internal cheerleader was telling me.

That voice had gotten my hopes up before and its inaccuracies had given rise to an internal curmudgeon that now warned against such idealistic expectations. It didn?t matter. At worst, I?d have a week of the best workouts in my life. If I could gain a few pounds and get my six pack back I?d be more than satisfied. I?d gained another five pounds in the weeks since Christmas, putting me at 190. I was proud of gaining twenty pounds in seven months, even if some of it was fat. But my brother had gained over sixty in the same amount of time. I couldn?t wait to get started.

I was tempted to get in my car right then and arrive a day early but I decided to wait. I would later regret that decision since I couldn?t concentrate on anything Friday. The second my class ended, I hit the road. By mid-afternoon, I was calling my brother to let me up to his room.

I hardly recognized the man that opened the door to the second floor bedroom. Rhys was wearing a white and green sleeveless shirt that vibrantly contrasted his tanned skin. His 6?4+ frame wore its 240 pounds of cut beef like Roman armor. He smiled, having to look down at me but trying not to make it obvious.

?Long time, no see, bro,? he said and gave me a hug that felt like a controlled avalanche. Kevin stood just behind him and made Rhys look somewhat skinny by comparison. He and I were eye-to-eye now but he was half again as wide. I?d never seen a body like his, anywhere. He somehow held the size of a Mr. Olympia without looking bloated or swollen. It was hard not to stare. Two women were also in the room. I recognized Nadia from Thanksgiving. About six feet tall, her form was somewhere between fitness model and bodybuilder. The other girl was presumably Kevin?s interest, a surprisingly petite girl considering the mountain of a man she had to deal with. The pleasantries were quick as they had a few hundred miles to drive before nightfall.

?Here?s my student ID. That?ll get you into the gym and has a meal plan account at any of the cafeterias,? My brother handed two cards to me. ?The other card will to get into the dorm.? I took both greedily. ?By the way,? he added. ?McKenzie is staying in town to work on a project or something. I?m sure she?d like some company.?

I grinned politely. Her roommate, Nadia, had a face that screamed I wasn?t enough of a man for her more-than-hot roommate.

?Have a great week, buddy,? Kevin bellowed with a newly wrought baritone yet with that same boyish grin. He gave me a pat on the back as he and my brother left me alone in their magical dorm.

My stomach leapt as I pulled my gym gear out of my bag. Best case scenario, I?d find the mystical spring I was looking for. Worst case, I?d be able to have ten or so of the best workouts in my life. Two days over Thanksgiving had resulted in ten pounds. Could ten days give me ten pounds? The thought of hitting 200 made giving up my spring break seem worth it.

Before I hit the gym I made my rounds through the dorm, trying to absorb whatever drug was hiding the building. I drank from the water fountains, washed my hands in the sinks, stood under A/C vents, and I even licked a wall?yeah, there?s a definite argument for OCD here but the stakes were high enough to let hygiene suffer a bit.

After feeling like I experienced most of the dorms amenities, I ran off to the gym. Fifteen minutes later I was already leaving it. It?s not that the workout was bad, but it held none of the vigor and energy I expected. The letdown was enough to make me quit. I went to the nearly empty cafeteria, smiled at the dimpled girl behind the register, and ate a perfectly mundane meal. Then I took a shower and found myself spending the first night in the dorm watching movies.

At around eight o?clock, I was trying to decide whether to go to bed or actually finish my workout. I chose the latter and was back in the weight room before 8:15, giving me forty-five minutes to work out before close.

The first dumbbell I picked up proved something was up. That familiar tingle skipped down my spine as I started a set of warm-up curls. The feeling grew with each rep and by the time I was done with the first set my body was on fire.

I smiled as I looked at my insanely pumped arms. This was going to be fun.

A little over an hour later I was back at the dorm, stomach full and body pumped. The gym closed at 9 pm and they had to almost force me out. I couldn?t stop feeling my arms, pumped bigger than I?d ever seen yet still hard as a rock. I?d spent more than a few minutes wondering why my first gym trip didn?t go so well. I ultimately assumed that whatever I was getting from this place must take a few hours to take effect. I was a little disappointed in myself for not being more scientific with my search. I was also well aware that an organized study might have taken my whole week here and had no guarantee of success. Regardless, I went to bed happy.

I awoke the next morning expecting my body to be drenched in pain. I slowly got out of bed, waiting for the debilitation to start clawing me with its steel fingers. But the pain never came. In fact, I felt great. I had a sudden urge to make some laps around the campus before breakfast.

I got into my gym shorts and dry-fit t-shirt and made my way out of the dorm room. As I turned to head for the stairs, my stomach fluttered at the site of a cleaning cart sitting in front of one of the floor?s two restrooms.

Dr. Powers?

I crept up to the cart and stuck my ear in the open doorway. I could hear shuffling out of site in the direction of the showers. Good, he was occupied. I kept an ear out for footsteps as I investigated the contents of the cart. A quick perusal revealed only the standard fares of a janitor?s profession: Windex, bleach, water demineralizers, sponges, gloves, brooms, mops. No vial of muscle juice. I?d never considered how difficult it was not knowing what you were looking for. I?

Footsteps. Shit.

I took a few galloping steps away from the cart before slowing to a normal walking speed. About ten paces behind me I heard shuffling in the cart behind me. There was an awkward pause in the commotion and I could feel eyes creeping across my back as I walked back to the dorm room. My heart raced as I used all my efforts to maintain a normal pace. Just as I rounded the corner to my brother?s room, I looked over my shoulder and saw the familiar broad shouldered man standing next to his cart, staring at me as I opened the door and entered the room. I shut the door behind me, and finally allowed myself to breath. I tried to tell myself that there was nothing unusual about a teenager walking down a dorm hall on a Friday morning. Sure, most of the students would be gone by now but this was the honors dorm. I probably had some robot to build or something. But?why was he staring at me like that?

I sat impatiently in my room for a little over an hour before mustering the courage to peak out the door. The cart was gone!

I made my way to the bathroom and walked inside. There was no smell of bleach in the air. The mirrors were speckled with water. The floors still somewhat scuffed. There was no indication anyone had been in here to clean. Dr. Powers was either the worst janitor in history or he had an ulterior motive for being in here. I made my way towards the showers, where I heard him working. As in the rest of the room, the area was in no way clean. The excitement in my gut grew as the puzzle pieces were fitting into place. Of all the things I did before my first workout the day before, taking a shower had not been one of them. But I?d taken one afterwards and the second workout had been amazing.

I was increasingly confident I?d found the source.

With a clarity I?d not felt in months, I gave the shower head a good smack. It changed angle a bit but there was also a faint rattling sound.

There was something in the shower head.

I held my breath in anxious anticipation as I reached up and slowly twisted the metal shower head off the water pipe. Once off, I looked into the top and saw a familiar looking brown pellet sitting inside.

I laughed to myself. ?Water demineralizers, my ass,? I said as I upended the shower head and let the pellet fall into my hand. It was about the size and shape of the hotdog chunks you find in spaghettios. I smiled and reconnected the shower head. Ten minutes later I was sitting in my room with eight pellets, one for each of the shower heads on the men?s floor.

They looked and felt like little chunks of granite. I?d tried to flake a chunk off with my nail but had only succeeded in scratching the nail. I put one of the pellets in a liter sized bottle of water and tried to dissolve it by shaking the bottle for a good five minutes. It looked about the same size though. Opening the bottle let out a rush of air, as if I?d just opened up a carbonated beverage. Bubbles rose up from the liquid and coalesced on the plastic walls. The pellet may look the same, but something had carbonated my water.

I carefully emptied about half of the bottles contents onto a gym towel and let it soak in. Then I proceeded to rub the towel over every inch of my body. I didn?t feel anything. There wasn?t even a film on my skin to speak of. I started to wonder if I was making a big deal over what really was just a standard cleaning supply.

Well, I still wanted to go for a jog before my stomach demanded I eat. Leaving the half full bottle and its little pellet in the room, I made my way into the stair well. By the time I made it to the ground floor I knew something was up. My legs felt like they were on fire and were pumped as if done with a two hour workout. That raw sexual energy was buzzing in my core. This was different than the usual uber-workouts I was growing accustomed; the simple act of walking down stairs shouldn?t have had this much of an effect. With a grin that oozed confidence and power, I threw myself into a jog that felt more like a sprint. Within minutes, my lungs heaved and my heart beat like a bass drum but my legs demanded I not slow down. I felt them heat up and expand in defined bulges that only pushed me harder. I finished three miles in record time before my stomach called a halt to the whole thing. Raw energy couldn?t overcome dangerously low blood sugar.

I waddled into the cafeteria, my thighs bulging like tree trunks. Every step sent quivering jolts through my body. My legs demanded more. They wanted to push some real weight around. I spent an hour stuffing myself before I finally left, gut bloated like a balloon. I was happy to see that my recently hidden abdominal muscles were showing themselves again. My ballooned gut showed their faint etchings through my shirt.

I headed back to the room for a reapplication of the muscle concoction sitting on my brother?s nightstand. My legs were still pumped but felt fresh and ready for more. This gym day would be epic. It was hard to contain myself. When I got back to my brother?s room, I noticed that the seemingly insoluble pellet had actually dissolved a bit in the two hours I?d been gone. A muddy brown cloud rested at the bottom of the bottle. A quick shake dissolved most of it and revealed a tablet half its original size. I pulled off the cap and the water immediately bubbled over the rim and onto my hand. Without thinking, I lifted the bottle and tried to drink the run off as if it were an agitated bottle of champagne. The water tasted bitter and sent a tingle down my throat that immediately set my heart into double-time. I switched to catching the remaining runoff in my hand.

Once the contents of the bottle had settled, I proceeded to rub my drenched hands all over my body. The liquid, although thick to the point of being sticky, seemed to immediately soak into my skin and disappeared like rubbing alcohol. My brain responded as if injected with a shot of adrenaline. My breathing tried to quicken and I had to concentrate to form deep steady breaths. I looked back at the bottle with its lima bean sized pellet still sitting at the bottom. I took another sip of the concoction, allowing the sharp drink to fall into my stomach. Was that a good idea?

I tilted the bottle and sprinkled some of the contents on my shoulders and let its tingling drops fall down my chest and back. They felt like the caress of a lover?s fingers as they fell into the recently created crevices of my chest, back and abs. Rubbing it in resulted in a deep, pulsing warmth deep in my body?s core. It was intensely arousing and made thinking difficult. I took a few more sips before rubbing the liquid into my thighs. Already pumped, they started to flex involuntarily, each contraction sending a sexual jolt to my crotch that made me groan with pleasure. Actions became somewhat involuntary as something primeval took the driver?s seat. I continued to apply but my thoughts were only on the feeling. Lightning danced across my skin and tickled my senses. My hands kept moving and the level of that water bottle kept falling. I heard myself gasp in pleasure as I rubbed my crotch. Who was doing that? No matter. It felt so good. It felt so good?

?Weren?t you just here?? I was eating again. There was a ton of food in front of me but I made it disappear quickly. My body was so hot. I was on fire. The place was empty, as if just for me. I was in a car. I was in a parking lot. I was in a weight room. I stared at a dumbbell for a moment. I picked it up. I started moving it. My brain exploded as my body screamed in bliss so intense it almost hurt. I could feel my bicep contract. Pain and bliss. Over and over. Both increased with each rep. Images danced before me; one after another. My body moved on its own but knew what to do. It pulled and pushed, harder and harder and harder. I felt my body swell and the incredible feeling only grew sharper. The heat was always there. The rush was always there. The squeeze. That incredible squeeze that sent a dozen orgasms across the swelling expanse of my body. I felt my shirt grow tight. ?Dude, wicked pump.? I don?t know what I said back to that voice. I was hungry.

I was sitting in front of food again. It tasted so good but didn?t seem to hit my stomach. I kept eating but couldn?t be satisfied. It was like a dream. More weights, more lifting. Movement was becoming increasingly difficult and easy at the same time. It didn?t matter. The squeeze was all that mattered. That strange force driving my body did so with incredible skill. My body hurt but with that pain rode the heavenly fire that burst like a volcano from every pore. I felt so strong, so invincible. The feeling was intensifying. I saw veins dance their way across my body. Where had those come from? ?Oh god.? Who said that? Me?

I was eating again. There were others nearby. There were staring. I ignored them. They had nothing to do with the squeeze. I had to get back there. In the parking lot, people were staring. In the weight room, people were staring. I ignored them all. It had to bring that fire back.

The gym. The cafeteria. Back to the gym. Back to the cafeteria. The food. The squeeze. Body on fire. People staring. Hard to breath. Hard to?

I awoke to the blurred vision of newborn sunlight with a handful of cotton lodged between my ears. I turned my head and felt a small shock when I realized I wasn?t in my dorm room.

Don?t you remember? This is your brother?s place, a knowing voice whispered to my groggy senses.

My brain understood but hadn?t quite put together the significance of anything yet. Why was it so hard to breathe? I reached up to rub my head. Why was it so hard to move my arm? The haze of the world reminded me of a hangover, except without the headache. In fact, aside from a raw gnawing of a completely empty stomach, I felt great. Really great. I sat up, mind growing clearer yet still lodged in sleep.

I stood up and for some reason did it too fast, sending a wave of vertigo across my mind. I took a step and tripped on the front of my toe. I stumbled a few paces. It was as if my body was overreacting to my brain?s demands. As I caught myself against my brother?s nightstand I heard something rip. For one terrified moment, I thought I?d injured myself then I realized it was just my shirt.

My shirt?

I looked at the top of the dresser at a plastic water bottle, empty save for a lima bean sized pellet sitting at the bottom.

Partial memories crashed into my consciousness like an avalanche of fire. I drank the whole bottle, I thought in wonder. What happened after that? I looked down and was shocked to see my once normal fitting shirt was stretched across my torso like Under Armor. Bulges and ripples exploded from the body beneath the fabric to such an extreme I immediately thought I was hallucinating. That wasn?t my body. I reached up and put my hands on the eight hard discs that bulged from my stomach, relishing the way my arms stretched my sleeves. I flexed my right arm and the seam parted immediately, tearing the fabric all the way up to my shoulder. An arm carved from a mountainside bulged out and appeared to inhale as if broke from its shackles. My arms were huge. I flexed the other and burst out of that sleeve as well. I felt my pecs, each over two inches deep, and flexed them into two gigantic boulders.

It worked, I thought as that victorious excitement overcame the throbbing hunger in my stomach. I raced out of the door, down the hall, and into the bathroom. It was a clumsy adventure as my limbs didn?t move the way I was used to. Not only were they far stronger but appeared longer than the day before too. I finally made it to the bathroom and its full sized mirrors. The reflection staring back at me looked more like my brother than me. My grey workout shirt looked painted onto an anatomy chart. Every inch of me rippled and jumped with each movement. Traps bubbled from my gorged shoulders and pulled my collar tight and away from my neck. I could make out frayed tears along the collar?s edge. Muscles protruded from my back like a shield and a crab flex formed a tear from collar to hem along the back of the shirt. As with my arm, my back seemed to swell and stretch as the suffocating shirt was torn apart. I put my hands on my collar and pulled, ripping the shirt in half and pulling it off.

I filled my lungs and stretched a body that had lived in a cocoon since I passed out the day before. The image in the mirror was beyond my imagining. Seeing such a body on someone else was one thing, but owning it held an exhilaration I could not have imagined until now. I gave the mirror a quick show of my flexed seventeen inch arms before racing back to the room wearing only my gym shorts.

I immediately found my brother?s scale and my heart skipped a beat when 214 showed up on the screen. I?d gained 24 pounds in one day! Although part of me was upset I?d missed the sensation of growing into this godlike body, I knew my growing wasn?t close to being done. At this rate, I could be the size of my brother in another day. And it was only the second day of a ten day spring break.

There was a knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat as I tried to make myself as silent as possible. As far as the person on the other side of the door was concerned, I wasn?t here. Unfortunately, the knock came again, this time with a voice.

?I know you?re in there,? a familiar female said. She sounded like a wild cat hunting prey. My heart dropped as I saw the door knob turn. I?d forgotten to lock it. Admitting defeat, I rushed to pull a shirt over my head. It stretched tightly over my recently expanded torso but did a somewhat decent job of hiding my incredible definition. ?Hello there, stud,? McKenzie said with a wry smile as she let herself in. ?Rhys said you were going to keep me company this week,? she said and walked over to me.

?Did he now?? I said, smiling. She wore shorts and a tank tip that showed off her breasts and powerful legs. She nodded and patted my chest.

?I saw you yesterday. You didn?t look like you needed to be bothered.? Her eyes held a mischievous glow as she put her hands under my shirt and rubbed the front of my torso. ?You?ve been working out it seems. Your brother having an effect on you?? She gave my chest a good squeeze before lowering her hand and reaching into my pants. I betrayed myself by gasping when she wrapped her hands around my dick. It responded instantly and began to grow hard. She smiled again. ?You?ve got a little way to go before you catch up to your twin,? she said as she pushed me back by my dick and forced me back on the bed. ?Still, you?re so damned cute.?

She ripped off my pants as I lay on the bed, legs dangling over the edge. She worked my dick with her hand and I watched in awe as it swelled well beyond its normal seven inches. She smiled at me, eyes impressed, and then wrapped her mouth around my nine inch member. I saw the muscles in her arms and shoulder move as she gave me the best blow job I?d ever had. I also couldn?t help but notice the way my legs bulged with power. I straightened them and curled my toes. My flexed quads swelled and pushed the intruder up a solid inch. She continued her work but couldn?t help but grab the muscular bulges of my huge thighs as if they were handles. We both moaned as I let go and she squeezed my legs with such fervor I could already feel the bruises forming.

Finished, she got up and walked away with a smile. ?I?m busy tonight,? she said nonchalantly. ?Maybe we can pick up where we left off tomorrow night.? She walked out as if I gave an answer she was satisfied with and closed the door behind her.

I smiled. By tomorrow night I?d be every bit the man my brother was?and then some.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
abbraxis (June 14th, 2013), actionjack (June 21st, 2013), ajwong18 (June 14th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (June 14th, 2013), Aronymous (June 14th, 2013), atbkv (June 15th, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (June 16th, 2013), Bazorba (June 14th, 2013), bobtimbob (June 15th, 2013), brap (June 16th, 2013), Braun1 (June 15th, 2013), buffmorph (June 14th, 2013), built_spill (June 20th, 2013), cg12345 (June 14th, 2013), chocomus (June 15th, 2013), coolman69 (June 27th, 2013), CTeen (June 15th, 2013), curinga (June 16th, 2013), dickasauras (June 16th, 2013), Dodger (June 15th, 2013), drow13 (June 26th, 2013), epitome83 (April 10th, 2014), evanw (June 15th, 2013), fleXodus (June 14th, 2013), Frankly (June 14th, 2013), GoldfishBW (June 15th, 2013), GrowingSlowly (June 27th, 2013), GTlifter (June 14th, 2013), helliot (June 14th, 2013), hero1000 (June 15th, 2013), hn6huS (June 15th, 2013), Jaekel (June 14th, 2013), jman250 (August 6th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (June 14th, 2013), Kurisu (June 14th, 2013), LoveEmBig (July 8th, 2013), luv4muscle (June 26th, 2013), makurra (June 15th, 2013), mario2007 (June 15th, 2013), MeatPuppet (June 17th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 15th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 14th, 2013), msclegrower (June 16th, 2013), msclpatrol (June 15th, 2013), msclundylvr (June 19th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (June 14th, 2013), musclemonkey (June 15th, 2013), muscular (June 14th, 2013), Neonando (June 17th, 2013), nnnrg (June 28th, 2013), noomnoom (June 15th, 2013), nvb2 (June 14th, 2013), Otaru_grower (June 15th, 2013), paulwsmith (June 25th, 2013), photoguy (June 14th, 2013), psamsus (June 15th, 2013), Psst (June 14th, 2013), reality779 (June 15th, 2013), red5flame (June 14th, 2013), Reeza (June 14th, 2013), rocketdog (July 5th, 2013), rododoro3 (June 21st, 2013), Rubber1984 (June 29th, 2013), sarnaq (June 26th, 2013), scrawn (June 15th, 2013), Shelby (June 14th, 2013), Shy_Guy (June 15th, 2013), sp00ner4 (June 18th, 2013), stewbake (June 28th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (June 16th, 2013), tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013), Teenboy069 (June 15th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 14th, 2013), theseventhwave (June 14th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (June 14th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (June 15th, 2013), tonybits (June 15th, 2013), Vallance (June 14th, 2013), vlad.911 (June 21st, 2013), wbjason (June 14th, 2013), weaknobody (June 17th, 2013), whatizit (June 14th, 2013), wjlepetomane (June 14th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 14th, 2013), xenon (June 15th, 2013), zenith_muscle (June 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 11:45 AM

theseventhwave
OhMyGod! SO HOT!

I agree with Richard that it will be hot to see Rhys & Kevin's reaction. However, I am eagerly looking forward to reading about the day by day exploits of Ryan and his newly growing muscles. Hence, please don't feel rushed to skip ahead to the end of the week.

I am loving this story! Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theseventhwave For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (June 14th, 2013), scrawn (June 15th, 2013)
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 01:43 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I agree with both of them and know I love this story so much god this will be good. He should collect the pellets every day and slowly but surely grow and also he shouldn't meet them when they get back he should grow while away too. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
mguy (June 14th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 01:52 PM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Amazing job on this chapter! The secret to their the muscle dorms growth has been building for awhile, and this chapter kept me captivated the whole time! I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully Ryan gets to indulge on a few more or 8 of those pellets!
  #6   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:29 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
I am loving this story, but the title is still nagging at me. It's deceiving, maybe Rhys... oooooohhh. I think I get it now. I wonder if I am right? This will be interesting to see.
  #7   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:56 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
This is one of the best stories posted here in a long time. I look forward to every new installment and eagerly await the next one before I even finish reading the current one. Engaging and erotic!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlejock646 For This Useful Post:
florida20 (June 14th, 2013)
  #8   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 05:33 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
So glad you kept this going. Awesome story and I'm loving where you've taken the characters! Keep up the great writing, Florida!!
  #9   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 06:32 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great writing. This story doesn't just push my buttons, it shorts a few out
I was actually getting sad and anxious about our hero getting "left behind" by his twin.

more please ...
  #10   Add to growingboyslc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 08:26 PM

growingboyslc is on a distinguished road
This story is fantastic. Keep it up!
  #11   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 01:25 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
well done on this chapter. I have been really enjoying this story and am now loving it even more. Keep up the amazing work.
  #12   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I was hooked by this chapter! The story is very character driven - it's all about what Ryan does and that really works. I loved Ryan's acquisition of the pellets but can't help wondering if Mr Caretaker will notice something amiss. I look forward to the next part.

- Shamshad Khan
  #13   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Wow! I really like where this is going. You're doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait for more!
  #14   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 07:59 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Wow, man. This was a very hot scene, nice vivid descriptions as well.
  #15   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:41 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
THANK YOU SO MUCH! This story is so amazing. I love the shower scene. Love that he stole pills from all the showers.

Holy fuck, he's going to be bigger than everyone else! HAHA this story is so good. SO GOOD.

I hope he and the doctor janitor fuck like crazy.

This is one of my favorite stories of all time now. I think about it so much I am picturing myself in this story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
florida20 (June 15th, 2013), scrawn (June 15th, 2013)
  #16   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 06:59 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
This is such a great story!!

I come on the forum a few times a day to check if there's a new chapter.

Cannot wait until the next chapter!!

THANK YOU for sharing this work!!
  #17   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:16 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
I look forward to this story every single day. Thanks again!
  #18   Add to cubetz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM

cubetz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cubetz Send a message via Skype™ to cubetz
This is awesome! Keep up the great work!!!
  #19   Add to photoguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:02 PM

photoguy is on a distinguished road
Bump

This story kicks ass. More please.
The Following User Says Thank You to photoguy For This Useful Post:
MeatPuppet (June 25th, 2013)
  #20   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:23 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Such a great story, I hope the next chapter gets here soon!

Last edited by debate1; June 26th, 2013 at 09:01 AM.
  #21   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:02 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Great Story, Hope he gets bigger!
  #22   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2013, 04:49 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
I also look forward to this story every day! I hope he transfers.
  #23   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2013, 06:52 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This really is one of the best stories ever. Love the suspense of it!

And it's just incredibly sexy, the way you handle sexuality in this story is very believable and psychologically thrilling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
photoguy (June 27th, 2013)
  #24   Add to alanindy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 07:46 PM

alanindy is on a distinguished road
Bump!

It's been a while for the next part. Bumping this one up a bit and hoping to revive it!
  #25   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:09 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Actually, I believe we're overdue for the one AFTER the one after this one. I'm nobody to complain about overdue writing though.

ETA: Confirmed. Number 8 was posted just before the July 4th weekend, a lot of people missed it.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...933#post316933

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options