The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 03:15 AM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Caveman - Part Thirteen

Notice: I am considering doing my next multipart story (which will be titled Some Assembly Required) in a format other than straight text. (I won't be starting it until all three of the current stories have finished.) For various reasons, I am a bit doubtful about the whole thing. So I put up a poll. If you haven't already done so, go read the thread, and then vote.

Okay, here we are with another day at school! A very different day at school, in many ways. Plot points aplenty, and more sex than you can shake a stick at. (I just went and looked at the description of the story. I didn't originally intend to put in all this sex. I regret nothing!) And, my goodness, it looks like this part ends at around 4:30 PM...

Thankfully, this is the last part which will have Mitch at school all day, so I can stop feeling obligated to include a whole day's worth of action in one part. Shorter pieces coming next. (But before part 14, the last part of A Lucid Account.)

Oh, and at some point, when I have time to start another story which is not one of the ones I have already started or announced, the title will be In Pursuit of Mr. Blue. A charming, short, straightforward love story, with no plot twists, predictable or otherwise.

Oh, incidentally, I did a couple of sketches for this part. One is really just a sketch, but the other is actually a scene from the story. They're in the scraps section of my FurAffinity account.

Okay, here we go:

-----

Caveman
Part Thirteen

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with part one, general commentary will be after part twenty.

Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty

-----
Life isn't one damn thing after another, it's the same damn thing over and over.
--Attributed to Edna St. Vincent Millay
-----

For once, I woke up before Norris and Brad. They covered me like a warm blanket. Except not flat, light, or made of cloth. But still warm. After craning my head around to check the time -- yes, it was time to get up for school, if we wanted to have more sex before leaving -- I gave the two of them a bearhug.

"Mwhuh?"

"Agh- Mnah?"

"Rise and shine, boys. Time to get up and fucking."

I lifted them, and did a gymnastic spring to my feet. It was really a pity we had no camera, because that must have looked pretty impressive; I would have liked to have seen it.

I shifted my grips around, and pushed Norris down on my cock, then put Brad on Norris' cock (no point in wasting morning wood). I held the two of them up by their waists, one hand for each, and pushed Norris back and forth between me and Brad. I squeezed us through the extra-wide door of my bedroom and went off to look for Adam. After a couple of seconds, Norris was massaging Brad's pecs and Brad was jacking for all he was worth.

Adam was not actually in the bedroom where we had left him. But I pinned Brad and Norris down to the bed and we finished having sex there anyway. I have to admit -- just because I can walk around while fucking, it doesn't mean it actually feels very good.

Then I pulled out and we looked around a bit. Adam wasn't anywhere in the bedroom areas, or even upstairs, which meant he was downstairs, probably in the kitchen.

And he was. He was basically passed out at the table -- he still had a cylinder wedged in his mouth.

Brad and Norris were ravenous, themselves, and started eating like they hadn't seen food in a week. Adam woke up at the noise.

As he sat up, I realized just how much he had grown since the night before. He was much closer to what Norris and Brad had looked like yesterday now than what Joe had looked like. His body was covered in huge muscles, and he was so broad that the chair underneath him was barely big enough to support him.

I also took a good look at Norris and Brad. They had continued to grow, too, although not quite at Adam's incredible pace. Their heights hadn't increased very much -- they were still a little over seven feet, if I was any judge -- but their backs had spread even wider, and their torsos were even thicker than they had been before. Their legs were also noticeably bigger around than they had been -- which was probably necessary given how much their upper bodies must have weighed!

For the first time, I started to wish we weren't all growing so much body hair. You could see all the muscle underneath, but the hair was getting so thick now, and covering so much of everyone's skin, that the details were mostly lost. Looking down at myself, I was shocked to realize that I, too, was starting to look like a gigantic version of "Cousin Itt".

As I gorged myself on cylinders -- I managed to pack away 30 of them, since I hadn't had a snack during the evening -- I made a decision.

"Okay, guys, hurry up. We're going to shave before school."

"Well, duh."

"Don't we always?"

"We're going to shave our body hair, too."

"Aw, really?"

"Well, okay."

"Can I join in?" This was from Adam.

"I don't see any reason why not. In fact, it will probably go faster if we have two people holding razors at a time and shaving two other people."

We discussed shaving and hairstyles a bit more. I told Norris and Brad they needed to differentiate themselves a bit more -- back before the shots, they had had different hairstyles and no facial hair. Now, their hairstyles had basically collapsed into shaggy mops -- none of us had been bothering much with grooming, the last few days -- and they had matching beards.

They almost had an argument over it, but Norris remembered that he had seen a tub of hair gel in the bathroom my father used. That meant Norris could go back to his hairstyle, which required it.

Of course, that left the beards. On the one hand, we knew that no shave would survive the school day. On the other, there was no reason we couldn't take some of the electric razors to school and redo things as needed. That led to another argument over who would get which type of facial hair -- after the way Joe had been transformed by a different style, Norris and Brad wanted to try changes, themselves. Both of them suggested that the other should have a goatee and be the evil twin, until I pointed out that if they had different hairstyles they wouldn't look like twins any more anyway.

As they bickered, I suddenly realized that Brad was acting with a lot more confidence than I would have believed possible the night before. It was a little cruel, perhaps, but I thought I'd better perform a test.

"Maybe you'd better be clean-shaven, Brad. What would your father say if he couldn't recognize you any more?"

Even as I said it, I was bracing for a breakdown... which didn't happen. Brad gave a jeer.

"Like I care what Dad thinks. He won't like what I look like anyway, so screw him."

Well, that was unexpected, if welcome. Just maybe I could drop Brad's emotional state from my list of things I had to worry about causing.

Finally, they agreed that Norris would get long sideburns like Adam, and Brad would get a "soul patch" tuft.

The body shaving took about twenty minutes -- it would have been even less if there hadn't been so much of me to shave. We weren't trying for absolutely smooth skin everywhere, just a general removal of hair.

The facial shaving took longer, because it had to be done right. But in the end we were all finished and it was on to the next surprise -- we could no longer all fuck in the shower because, collectively, we were now too big, even if we left Adam out. Of course, that wasn't exactly a problem -- we could always fuck and then shower separately, but it was sexy to think that we were outgrowing even my parents' luxury accomodations, in a way. Not that my parents had had the walk-in shower installed so that three or more guys could fuck in it, let alone three or more guys our size.

In any event, we got in a good forty minutes of sex before it was time to clean up. Finally, we were all clothed -- Adam borrowed one of the outfits Norris had received from Gary, and promised to meet us behind the fieldhouse after school, since he wouldn't be welcome there -- and, after I grabbed a few things I felt I needed, we left for the day.

Brad seemed to be brimming with confidence. It made a difference in many ways, not least of which being the way he held his body. He no longer had the round-shouldered posture he had used in the past -- which was just as well, since his pecs had become so incredibly large.

Of course, I was getting pretty damn huge myself -- we didn't have time to measure, but I thought I must be over nine feet tall now, given how big Norris and Brad were and the fact that I was still much taller than they were. And if they were wide and thick, there were simply no words to describe me any more. If, freshman year, I had curled into a ball, I think I could have fit into a smaller space than either one of my upper arms now filled.

We had all grown so much that even the miracle stretchy clothing from Gary's computer was no longer fitting quite right. The pants weren't so much of a problem -- Norris and Brad could always trade up to my clothes in a pinch -- but all the shirts we had were now too small. It wasn't that they didn't stretch to avoid ripping, it was that we had all gained so much height that most of the shirts didn't reach down to cover our abs. The only one of us who didn't have a bare midriff as we walked to school was Brad, because the polo shirt he had chosen was simply designed to be longer, in order to tuck in more effectively. I was wearing my t-shirt and jeans, and you could see a good six inches of stubble-covered abs between them, while Norris was wearing a wifebeater and shorts -- it wasn't quite warm enough for that, but we had all become so massive that, if anything, heat dissipation was an issue -- and likewise had several inches of exposed skin. In any event, all the shirts we were wearing were stretched tight across our torsos, leaving nothing to the imagination. You could see the contours of our huge pecs, and the outlines of the enormous nipples sticking out from the bottoms of them, or trace the gigantic shapes of our back muscles. In combination with the fact that Norris and Brad now had styled facial hair which made them look dramatically more adult, the effect was practically irresistable. I had to walk in front of them to avoid getting hard at the sight.

Joe was waiting at the flagpole; Mike was nowhere to be seen. Joe had gotten bigger overnight, too -- he was smaller than Adam had become, but still vast, and his sideburns, like Norris', made him look like a man, rather than a boy's head on a man's body. When he saw me, his mouth dropped open, and he ran and scrambled up my body to give me an embrace.

"Jesus, Mitch! I thought your body hair was sexy, but you--"

I interrupted him with a good long kiss, and then a grin. "We'll try the look on you, too, when we get a chance. Where's Mike?"

"He went right past into the school. You should have seen him -- he's huge! Well, okay, not as big as any of us here now, but still..."

I smiled. Obviously, Mike was taking his guardianship of Ms. Neidermeyer seriously. Another problem solved, or at least deferred. Things were looking up.

Joe looked so good that, without another word, I popped him under my arm and headed straight for an empty supply room, where I fucked him while rubbing his nipples through his shirt.

"Jesus! Fuck! Oh, man! Your cock! It's covered in hard veins now! I could feel every single one going past!"

"Sorry, Joe."

"No, it was incredible! It felt so good!"

I gave him a kiss.

"I can get us the fieldhouse again after school, if you like."

"Oh, I like all right. I'll spread the word."

Then I gave him another kiss and headed for class.

Brad was already in place. He nodded to me as I set up my space. I had to admit that I was curious what was going to happen now that our teacher had been fired. But I had to content myself with watching the other guys as they trickled into the room, bigger than ever. Some of them were starting to get attractive, although they were still miles away from being on even Mike's level.

Finally, just as the bell rang, the principal came in, leading one of the district's substitute teachers. His eyebrows raised high at the amount of muscle represented in the room, and he actually did a take when he saw me and Brad. But he clearly had no time to stop for inquiry; instead, he just said:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid your teacher is no longer employed at this school. We hope to have a replacement for you within a week so that you can resume your studies, but for today, you will simply have a study hall. Ms. Lee, here, will monitor the room." Then he walked out.

Ms. Lee sat and watched me for about twenty minutes. Well, I was used to that. Everyone else was doing it, too. It was the way most of my classes had gone for the last two days. But for some reason, today I just wasn't comfortable. Maybe it was the way I was now getting almost too large for the space left for me, even with the desk removed. Maybe it was the way all the guys were getting hotter. Or maybe it was the specific, insanely hot guys I was spending most of my time with. Or maybe I was just bored since there was nothing much to do -- I remembered one homework assignment from calculus class, and did it, but that only used up seven minutes and was barely a distraction. I loaded everything into my backpack again and leaned back, to find Brad grinning down at me.

"Bored?" he mouthed. I nodded.

Who knows what we would have done if there hadn't been an interruption? The intercom suddenly crashed into life.

"Ms. Lee, is Brad Andersen present today?"

The sub looked around the room. Brad raised his hand, and she answered.

"Yes?"

"Could you send him to the principal's office, please?"

"Yes, certainly."

She looked at Brad. "You heard it, Mr. Andersen. Go."

Brad grinned, and fell flat on his face. "Ooooh, I think I just twisted my ankle. I tripped on the leg of my desk as I got up. Can Mitch come with me to help me walk?"

Ms. Lee rolled her eyes -- Brad's acting, if you could call it that, wouldn't have taken in a 3-year old. On the other hand, she had no real reason to keep everyone in class. Nobody would miss a study hall session. She nodded, so I got up, and helped Brad limp to the door, pausing only to grab my backpack, just in case.

Of course, Brad's limp vanished the minute we were in the hall, as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"Thanks. I think I would have imploded from boredom in another minute."

"No problem, dude. Besides, I'd rather have some nice scenery to watch on the way, if you know what I mean."

I did -- in fact, I had to exercise a certain amount of control to avoid getting hard as we walked to the principal's office. He pushed open the door and walked in -- I decided to stay in the hallway, rather than explain myself to the school staff. Of course, there was no reason why I couldn't stand out of sight and eavesdrop.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I was just called here from class? My name is Brad Andersen?"

"Oh. Er, Mr. Andersen, your son is--"

"Brad? What the hell have you done to yourself? Dammit, it's bad that I have to leave work for this, but now you're some kind of thug! You're such a fucking nuisance, I--"

There was a sound like a slap.

"Mr. Andersen, I'm afraid I'm going to have to call Child Investigative Services."

"What? I'm not allowed to give my fucking kid a smack now? It's none of your business."

"As an employee of the school, Mr. Andersen, I am required by law to report violence by parents against students. If you think you were justified, then I suggest you stay calm and wait to explain your case to the police."

I considered stepping in at this point, but then--

"Brad, will you please get your finger off the hook? I need to make this call."

"Relax, lady, it's only abuse if he actually hit me. As you can see, I caught his hand. Right, Dad?"

"Gnyaah!"

"See? He never had a chance to hit me. Don't bother calling the police. I think this can be settled by a little calm talk between father and son. Come on, Dad."

"Aagh!"

A moment after that, Brad came out the door, dragging his father along -- Brad had one massive hand around his father's fist, and was apparently squeezing tight, to say nothing of holding it in what must have been an uncommonly uncomfortable position for the older man. They walked past me -- Brad gave me a nod -- and headed for the exit. I followed as discreetly as someone of my size could manage, which wasn't very. On the other hand, I don't think Andersen Senior noticed me. I stopped short of the door and listened again.

"Listen, you piece of shit! I'm not afraid of you any more, and I'm not coming back to your goddamn house of horrors any more. If I so much as see you again, I'm going straight to the police, and I'm telling them every single thing I know, and if they can't build a case out of that I'll track you down and beat the living shit out of you!"

There was another impact sound. I didn't look.

"Now get out of here, you bastard, and leave me alone!"

"Y- I- You're no son of mine, you freak! I'm disinheriting you!"

"Like I care! Go away, you asshole, or should I break some bones for emphasis?"

"Get away from me!"

"Oh, better yet: get out of town, old man. Between me and the police and my friends, I think I can promise you that if you're still here in a week, we'll make you regret it!"

"Fuck! Let me go!"

There was another impact.

"Dammit! I won't forget this you fucking faggot shithead thug!"

"Shut up!"

There was a sharp sound.

"Ow!"

Brad came back in.

"What was that last sound? I could guess at the others."

"Weren't you watching?"

"Wouldn't dream of it. Family moments like that, you need some privacy."

"But you didn't stop listening."

I shrugged. "There's privacy, and then there's privacy. What was the noise?"

"I threw a rock. It hit his cheek. He was bleeding."

"Ow, indeed."

We walked back down the hall.

"So... care to tell me why your father is so scared of the police?"

Brad looked at me. "Not really sure, but the parts I know mean it's not a nice story."

"Oh?"

"That's all. I don't want to know any more, and I don't want to talk about it, or think about him any more."

I considered making Brad tell me about it. Then I decided not to. If I found out something incriminating, it would just mean I had a responsibility to do something about it. Maybe later, after I wasn't busy turning every male in town into a musclestud.

Meanwhile, it was just part of the background to Brad's mystifying new change of attitude. 24 hours earlier, he couldn't even think about his father without quivering in fear, and now he beat him up and chased him away. Of course, Brad was now gigantic -- but he had been gigantic 24 hours ago, too. This required some thought.

Suddenly Brad grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom. I didn't stop him, just followed him in.

He checked the stalls, which were empty, and then turned the lock.

"There. Ready to do a little celebrating?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, come on. There's still 20 minutes left in the period. Don't tell me you were hoping to go back to finish a study hall, because I won't believe you. And we have our stuff with us, so we don't need to go back."

Put like that, there was really no reason not to take advantage of the situation. Besides, Brad's new confidence was awfully attractive -- it was as though his mind had become adult when his face did. So we finished first period with yet more sex. It was surprising to me how great it felt -- like I hadn't been fucking everyone already today, like I hadn't been up Joe's ass less than an hour earlier. Hell, my cock should have been so overstimulated that it would be numb. Instead, I felt more pleasure than ever.

I insisted, though, on stopping a few minutes before the bell so we could unlock the door again. You never knew when there might be someone running out of a class straight to the bathroom, and it would look really, really shady if the two of us came out of a bathroom when the door had been locked just a moment before.

So instead we just spent the last few minutes kissing. Brad wasn't as good -- or as good-tasting -- as Norris, but he was still incredibly sexy.

In the end, we parted and I headed for English Lit.

The impromptu study hall first period had been painfully boring. English Lit was boring, but not painfully so, since it involved information I didn't know and couldn't deduce from first principles (as I could, for example, in physics and calculus). Today's lecture was on those poets and authors of the 1920s who were not part of "the lost generation". Fortunately, The Great Gatsby was one of the books forced on junior high schoolers as part of the school's "let's make everyone hate reading by making them read literature in a hurry when they're too young to appreciate it" program, so we were spared the Fitzgeralds. Unfortunately, the teacher was a Hemingway fan to what might be considered an unhealthy degree -- just listening to her made you wonder if she was contemplating buying a shotgun and a house in Idaho -- so we got an earful of that, instead.

At least it took her mind off things to a sufficient degree that she didn't spend the whole period ogling me. Then again, the guys in that class were even bigger than the ones had been in first period, so maybe she was just distributing her attention among multiple targets.

I hit the bathroom again after class. Since I was merely using it as a passer-by, rather than locking myself in and fucking against the counters, I made a discovery: the normal toilet stalls were now too narrow for me. I had to jack off in a handicapped stall. I made a mental note that from now on I could only use bathrooms which had them.

For once, the masturbation really was to relieve tension, because I was about to do something which I knew could get me in trouble, and I wanted to have a clear mind. Fortunately, I had been fantasizing about having sex with Norris, Brad, Joe, and Adam again through the whole class, so I barely had to touch myself to orgasm. I was surprised by how much sperm came out; it wasn't like I hadn't cum already that morning. After I cleaned up, I got my props ready.

I walked into Mr. Grundtstat's classroom just before the bell, much to his disgust.

"Good morning, Mr. Grundtstat."

"Hammond." He sneezed.

"You know, Mr. Grundtstat, you'd probably feel a lot better if you would take some of those anti-allergy pills they've got these days. My mother is allergic to dogs, and she swears by the stuff."

"I don't need to take pills, Hammond."

"Oh, well, if you have a medical condition that keeps you from taking them--"

"I said I don't need them, Hammond." He sneezed again; it must have been a particularly bad day. "Nobody needs to use medication to stop allergies. It's just a question of resolve. My mind is in total control of my body." A snort, this time. "I don't want to start doping myself with pills."

"Oh, but I insist!" With that, I quickly popped an extra-strength anti-allergy pill into his mouth, and then I whipped out a bottle of water with my other hand, put the opening in his mouth, and tilted it up. As I suspected, he was too startled to do anything but swallow at first, although after a couple of gulps, he stepped back, gasping.

"You-- you!" He sneezed. "Damn you! That was assault!"

"Oh, really? Assault with intent to medicate?"

"Shut up, Hammond. You've gotten away with a lot, the past couple of days, but I'm going to nail your ass to the wall over this! Wait right there!"

He turned to face the class.

"Witnesses! All of you were witnesses! You just saw Hammond assault me, right?"

There was a general round of shaking heads.

"Dammit, he just pushed a pill down my throat! Weren't any of you watching?"

This time, he caught on. I think the prevalence of grins was probably what clued him in. What followed was a tirade. For about fifteen minutes, he spewed verbal abuse at the class as a whole and me in particular. More than one person inconspicuously had out cell phones and were recording the whole thing, but he was too upset to notice.

Interestingly, after about the five minute mark, he started to show fewer signs of respiratory distress. His last sneeze happened about seven minutes in, and by the end, although he was out of breath and sweating, he was no longer even sniffling. I was impressed. I had seen how fast and effectively those pills worked with my mother, but I had never seen them work quite that fast. I decided it must have been because Mr. Grundtstat was so worked up -- his blood was really pumping, you could see the veins standing out on his forehead and neck, and when he held still (which was rare) you could see them throb.

Finally, he came over and stood right in front of me and started yelling afresh. Somehow, I couldn't be bothered to feel scared or upset. It was vaguely comic. He so obviously was used to yelling at people smaller than himself, being such a big guy, and he was too short to even see eye-to-eye with me. He tried his best to shove his face as close to mine as possible, but discovered that when he leaned in too far, he just ended up blocking his view of my face with my protruding pecs, so he backed off a foot or two. Just as well -- it had been tempting to flex them and trap his head (I'm sure I could have done it if I really tried) and I'm not sure, even now, that I could have resisted the temptation for long.

In time -- roughly halfway through the class period -- he finally wound down. The amusement factor had long since worn off, and even his worst enemies in the class were starting to worry about him. He stood there, slumped just bit, panting and muttering a few last imprecations.

Finally, he grunted. "Okay, Hammond. You had your fun. Go sit down. We need to get on with class."

I was not the only one astonished. I had expected some punishment, maybe even a trip to the principal's office. In fact, I had kind of counted on being artificially busy through the next period -- it was going to keep me away from Ms. Neidermeyer's class, I had hoped. And having been a problem-free student until that point, I was sure I could get off without any serious punishment in the long term by claiming I had done it out of concern for Mr. Grundtstat.

Everyone blinked and stared as Mr. Grundtstat wandered around, prepared some materials, and started the lesson as though nothing had happened.

Well, not quite. Suddenly, he was giving me the same attention that all my other teachers were.

If this had been a work of fiction, the author would probably have had me puzzled and clueless about the whole thing. Fortunately, I am capable of using my brain, on certain rare occasions. Grundtstat's allergies cleared up and immediately he started acting like, well, he wanted to have wild passionate sex with me, just like everyone else. Conclusion: the cause must be related to smell, or at least respiration. Now, it was possible that I had always been a caveman-like kid, and Gary's shot just brought out those traits in me, but -- call me a skeptic -- it seemed impossibly unlikely that my body had a pheromonal sex lure by accident of nature. This absolutely had to be Gary's fault.

But, I reflected, was I actually upset about it? It hadn't actually done me any harm.

Or had it? I reviewed: obviously being trapped in a classroom with people permitted a buildup of the substance, which is why I was mobbed at the end of every class, rather than at the beginning. And it explained why my friends weren't getting mobbed. Either they hadn't progressed enough to start releasing pheromones, or else they simply weren't going to start, like with the intelligence boost.

And that explained the gym teacher; he hadn't been trapped in a small classroom room with me, he hadn't been in the locker room while I was changing into my uniform, he had followed me in the hallway, but that didn't necessarily mean he was breathing "my" air, and while I had been moving around on the gym floor, he had kept a distance. Only when he closed in on me in the locker room and huffed and puffed right by my crotch had he suddenly undergone a change of attitude. (Was the chemical coming from my crotch? Sexy, but a little gross to think about.)

Which, unfortunately, brought something else to mind: Mike. No wonder Mike was attracted to me and not to Joe or Norris or Brad (or, presumably, Adam). Only I had pheromones overriding his sexual orientation.

How, exactly, would that work? Wouldn't people just start getting horny in the presence of whatever chemical it was? How could it bind them specifically to me? It would be nice to know -- but back to Mike. Clearly, I owed him an explanation and an apology. And Joe owed him an apology, too -- if it hadn't been for Joe holding Mike's nose to my crotch that first day, Mike would have run off and been totally uneffected. I knew there was a good reason to be angry about that, beyond the sheer bully-ish-ness of it.

But I hadn't influenced any other straight men into actual sex, had I? Adam was admittedly gay -- he had had a boyfriend, rather a girlfriend. Brad was, too -- he had been treating bodybuilder pictures as porn. Whew! Norris... shit, I had no proof! I had simply assumed that he had been gay and closeted! ...Although it would have been a serious coincidence, otherwise. Still, I shouldn't have assumed. And Joe -- he had said that he was bi, but that was after he had been standing around me for a very long time.

Oh, god.

Of course, they had all been compensated in the form of being turned into super-muscular muscular giants, and having lots and lots of sex. But would that really be considered sufficient compensation for altering their psyches, maybe irretrievably?

Maybe I ought to talk to Gary about this, too, after all.

When the bell rang, I reluctantly got up and headed for watercolor. Whatever horrors awaited me at the hands of Ms. Neidermeyer's out-of-control libido, I probably deserved them. Karma, or something.

I was so distressed that I didn't even feel like jacking off before I went.

In a way, this turned out to be okay. Ms. Neidermeyer seemed to be cured of her fixation when I came in. She was wearing her ordinary makeup -- an improvement over the troweled-on layer of the previous day -- and a much more sensible outfit. In fact, she was kind of glowing -- clearly I wasn't the only one getting some. And she was too relaxed for it to be rape, so I could relax. I got my painting out and put some finishing touches on it, as she went around and gave people help. I was just putting the finishing touches on when I noticed that she was starting to look at me again.

Well, that was something to note. People could stop being in lust with me, presumably as a result of having sex (which suggested a question: was Ms. Neidermeyer straight or gay?), but it came back after a while. Useful to know. Of course, it would be nice if I could find some way to turn off the coming-back part. Soon.

"Okay, everybody, time to turn in your paintings."

Uh-oh. Here came the moment I'd been dreading -- she had deliberately left half a period for the new topic. Usually, she announced the new subject at the end of a class, so we could bring in reference material the next time. Ergo, she was going to provide a subject, which would be herself, probably nude. I put my painting on the drying rack, and prepared a new board with a new sheet of paper, and then sat down and waited to hear the new subject.

"All right, everyone, I think it's time for us to attempt a human figure." There were gasps and titters (no pun intended). I resigned myself to seeing a teacher throw dignity to the wind.

"Mister Hammond, if you would just take off your shirt and get up on the counter, here."

Huh?

"Um, me?"

"Well, of course, Mitch. Do you see any other Hammonds around?"

"No thanks, Miz Neidermeyer."

Ms. Neidermeyer gave me a stern look. "Mister Hammond, if you aren't up on that counter and shirtless in one minute, I will flunk you."

Great. Well, at least she wasn't asking for nudity. I wasn't sure I could come up with an argument against it which didn't rely on common sense, and it was clear from the leers of the rest of the class that common sense wasn't going to get me very far.

I took off my shirt and climbed up on the counter.

Which collapsed under my weight. Thank goodness for small mercies.

"Oh, dear, Mitch. Well, you'll just have to stand. Hmmmm. Just stand naturally. That's good."

There was a flash.

"Huh? What?"

"Oh, I'm just taking some pictures so you don't have to hold the pose. In fact, why don't you give us a different pose for everyone in the class? Cross your arms, please."

I had thought I was numb to embarrassment over my body, but this was something else entirely. I suppose I could have raised a fuss, but I was still feeling guilty, and I just wanted it to be over.

Finally the bell rang, and it was. Thank you, any deities which might be presiding.

I headed to the cafeteria in a difficult state of mind. Everyone else beat me there this time. Joe was right -- Mike had definitely gotten much bigger. Norris and Brad were listening to Mike, who was talking. He was also very happy, which was a change.

"Oh, hey, Mitch!"

"Wait'll you hear this!"

"Mike got laid last night. Like, repeatedly."

Uh-oh. And Ms. Neidermeyer was glowing as if she had sex... time to go beat my head against the wall a bit. Apparently I had set the fox to gaurd the henhouse yesterday. Still, I might as well hear the worst. At least it had been consensual.

"Okay, tell me about it."

"Well, you sent me down to watch Miz Neidermeyer yesterday, right?"

"Yes?"

"Well, it turns out she didn't need it."

"Oh?"

"I was sitting in the hallway outside her classroom with a book out, just to stay inconspicuous, and this huge dude comes down the hall and goes in. As in, bigger than I was."

"Football player?"

"No, no. An older guy. Well, adult, anyway. So anyway, it turns out they're engaged!"

"Really!"

"Yeah, they had a big argument because she was dressed like that at work. She admitted she was dressed up because of one of her students, and he was angry because she was flirting when they were already engaged."

"Doesn't surprise me."

"So I'm sitting there, and after a while they stop arguing, and then they whisper for a while, and then--" Mike got a smug grin "--one of them closed the door and locked it, and there were... noises."

"Tsk! Kids these days! No morals whatsoever!"

"Ah, young love."

"And then, just when I was getting ready to leave, they came back out together."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and they left in the guy's car."

"Huh. Well, I guess that's that, then."

"Yeah, I think she's safe. If he's taught her anything, she's probably safe anyway."

"Huh?"

"The guy stopped and gave me his card on the way out. Here."

Mike passed it over. Apparently the guy was a MMO trainer. I didn't know we had any of those in town. Well, well.

"Okay, so how does that relate to you getting laid?"

"Oh, well, when they drove off, there was a group of girls watching, and ogling the guy."

"I'll bet."

"So I, uh..."

"Offered your services?"

"Not in such crude terms, no."

"So you took one of them home?"

Mike blushed. "Well, actually..."

Norris gave Mike a look. "You took all three of them home."

"Yes."

"Whatever happened to courtship?"

"I can't believe you just said that -- with what we've been doing!"

"Actually, I didn't, er, ask, um."

Norris grinned. "Let me guess again. You didn't actually ask to have sex, they did."

"Yes." Mike was now redder than the bricks the outer school wall was built from.

Brad was giving Mike a stare as well. "They wore you out, didn't they?"

Mike went even redder, which I would not have believed was possible. But he nodded.

Brad looked at me. "The girls at this school scare me, Mitch."

"It's okay, Brad, we'll protect you."

"Anyway, girls have cooties."

"And they smell funny."

Well, it was time to drop my bombshell. I cleared my throat.

"So. I made a bit of a discovery this morning."

"Yes?"

"You may have noticed... you definitely have noticed that people are going ape-shit over me since Gary's shot?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes?"

"Duh."

"I have very good reason to believe that it's being caused by pheromones, or something along those lines. Grundtstat was totally immune for two days, but after fifteen minutes on anti-allergy medication he was just like everyone else. And the gym teacher stopped being hostile after having his face right next to my body. People who smell me fall in lust with me."

"Well, that makes sense."

"Interesting."

"Double duh. I had that one figured out already."

"So... I'm just wondering if maybe I owe you guys an apology. Especially you, Mike."

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"Mike, I think it's pretty clear that you've been influenced by the pheromones. You're definitely straight, and you got pulled into this whole thing after Joe pushed your face near me for long enough for you to get a good lung-full of whatever-it-is I'm giving off."

Mike looked grave for a moment. "Well, maybe so. But, hey, no harm no foul, right?"

"No harm?"

He laughed. "I look like Arnold fucking Schwartzeneggar, and last night three girls fucked me so long I got worn out, and they want to come back for more tonight. I think that's worth a little manipulation -- particularly since you didn't mean it, right?"

"Okay, fine. I'm not going to argue with you if you're happy with it. But what about Norris?"

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Norris, you were pulled in next to my body for a while right away, and then you suddenly wanted to be my boyfriend. Did I force you into that? If so, I'm really, really sorry." I gave Brad a glance. "Brad, you were already gay, so I don't know that I have anything to apologize for with you." Brad made a little gesture of negation.

Norris thought for a minute. Then he whipped out the little laptop he used. It had always been small -- a netbook -- but now he was so large it looked like a toy. He tapped away at it for a few minutes, and flipped it around so I could see the screen, which showed a WordSqueeze blog.

"This is my private blog. All the entries are hidden. I use it as a diary."

"You never said anything about that!"

"What part of 'private' do you not understand? Never mind. Let's see... Here is the entry for New Year's Day of this year. See the date?"

He pushed the thing over to me, and I read:
Resolutions

This year, I will get in shape and stop being jealous of Joe Green's body.

This year, I will lose my virginity. (Enough is enough!)

This year, and before the end of the school year, I will work up the courage to ask Mitch Hammond on a date. (Maybe I could lose my virginity with Mitch? ...okay, probably not happening. Still, he's so cute...)
After a moment he grabbed the thing back, slapped it shut, and put it away. I just couldn't help myself; I got up and walked over to give him a hug and a nice long kiss. When we finished, there were cheers from a lot of the people at surrounding tables. I gave them a glare and a growl, and suddenly a lot of people were absolutely fascinated by their lunches and having riveting conversations with each other.

"So you don't have to worry. I wonder about Joe, though."

Brad poked Norris. "You aren't supposed to tell people about your resolutions."

"Doesn't matter. I succeeded at all of them. At least..." he turned his head to look at me. "Mitch, how about dinner and a movie tonight?"

"Sure, Norris."

"There. All done."

Brad golf clapped. "Congratulations."

Mike looked at Brad. "Geez, since when have you been such a cynic?"

Norris looked thoughtful. "Actually, that's a good question."

Brad was taken aback. "What do you mean by that?"

I sighed. "Yesterday you burst into tears at the mere mention of your father, and threatened to cry because I didn't immediately give you a hug after class. Today, you beat up your father--"

Norris jumped. "What?"

"--we'll tell you later. You beat up your father and you're full of snark. You'll forgive me for being paranoid, but I just found out that I'm seducing people without even meaning to, so I'm just a touch suspicious of sudden emotional changes in the people around me."

Brad looked thoughtful. "That's true. I hadn't really noticed, but I felt a lot less confident yesterday."

"Maybe it's just hormonal."

Brad snorted at the suggestion. "Yesterday I was already the same size as Norris. If you're going to tell me I wasn't full of hormones then, but I am now, then I hate to break it to you but you're full of shit."

Mike shrugged. "Maybe you're just getting used to being big."

Brad shook his head. "Nope. I'm still not used to it. I've spent all day accidentally breaking things." He turned to me. "Now that I'm thinking about it, it's definitely a change since yesterday. I was all wobbly yesterday, and I woke up feeling fine today."

"Hmmmm."

"What about the night before that?"

Brad thought about it. "Well, yesterday I was sort of... unbalanced. Happy, but ready to be miserable at all times."

"And before that?"

"Numb. Or really, really unhappy. After a while, it gets difficult to tell."

Norris looked at me. "You're the one who's suspicious. Any ideas?"

"Nope. It's kind of unlikely that I'm sweating out magic psychotherapy chemicals, too."

"Or maybe it's all part of the same thing."

"In that case, why haven't you changed? You've been hanging around me longer than Brad has."

"Maybe I already have all the confidence I need?"

As we discussed this, I became aware of a faint buzzing. It was non-directional, and extremely faint. It was not unlike a hissing, detuned radio, but more jumbled and complex. And it was very faint. I couldn't be sure that it hadn't been there all along.

I tried to ignore it.

Nevertheless, all through the prolonged fuck session Norris and Brad and I had (Mike abstained, explaining that he was saving himself for the girls after school) it became more insistent.

All through history class, it got stronger. The teacher had finally started a new lecture, which I barely paid attention to, about Detente and China. Joe and I exchanged notes again, but I was so distracted that Joe finally asked me flat out if something was wrong.

I told him about the buzzing, and he looked kind of concerned. But there was nothing either of us could do.

Next was gym. The buzzing was getting insistent. It didn't actually drown anyone out, but it was hard to ignore. Gradually, I was starting to recognize patterns.

I gave Norris a kiss, and explained briefly what was going on. We changed and got out into the gym, where the teacher announced that we were once again going to be in the weight room.

Unfortunately I was distracted, so I didn't draw the obvious conclusion. Sure enough, when we got to the weight room, opening the door released a wave of heat.

"I'm sorry, but the heat in this room is stuck turned on today. Just bear with it. If you need to go drink some water, just let me know."

What a surprise. Next he would find a way to get me to take off my shirt.

"Oh, hey, maybe the guys should take off their shirts to help cope with the heat."

Seriously, it was like he was reading from a script. A badly-written script, by the world's worst hack screenwriter.

But at this point, there wasn't much I could do. I took off my shirt.

The teacher had us doing a circuit of the room, working with partners. Half the class was upset that Norris and I partnered up immediately; the other half was happy they could see us both by looking in the same direction.

Norris and I spent the next 40 minutes beating every record we could, including our own from the previous day where possible, while everyone else suffered. I was reasonably sure there was at least one camera watching.

I barely broke a sweat, anyway. It just didn't feel that hot to me. Norris was sweating like he was going to die, so it wasn't the shot. I just didn't feel very uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, two students actually passed out, and the rest ended up giving up. By the end of the period, even the teacher was desperate to leave.

Just to give him a taste of his own medicine, I made my last round of curls as slow and deliberate as possible -- while standing with my back to him so he couldn't watch my biceps. Norris gave a weak grin.

Finally, we all hit the showers. Nearly everyone in the class held their mouths open as they went through (the showers were seldom more than lukewarm anyway, and in comparison to the weight room, they actually felt a bit cold).

Meanwhile, the hissing and buzzing had continued to grow stronger.

It was getting so strong that I simply kissed Norris and walked out without a word. Even with the images of Norris working out, covered in sweat, I just couldn't get myself turned on. When I entered Calculus class, I gave Mike a wave and got into my usual position, and paid attention to the hissing for nearly the whole class, pausing only to turn in my homework.

Finally, class was over. Mike told me he was off to see his girls again, and I nodded. The noise was no longer getting louder, but I had the oddest feeling, like it was building to something.

I got to the fieldhouse determined that I would ignore the noise. Somewhat to my surprise, I was successful. As soon as I started deliberately concentrating on my surroundings, the hissing receded. If only I had tried that earlier!

Which was good. I would have hated to miss what came next.

Adam was there; apparently Joe had found him and led him in. Not entirely to my surprise, he was now as large as Norris and Brad.

Which was saying something. All of them were gigantic. If they weren't seven and a half feet tall now, they were edging towards it, and they were now definitely well over half as wide as they were tall. Their delts and biceps were now not just bigger than their own heads, but extremely so, the way that, say, a volleyball is bigger than an egg. Their forearms were vast and thick and veiny, with hands at the ends which looked twice as large as usual.

Their pecs stuck out, huge masses of extraordinarily masculine hard muscle above abs which were cut beyond belief. Their nipples now pointed so far down that, from my height, I could only see them when standing back, and then only when they raised their arms and shifted the positions of their chests.

Below this all of them had thighs which pushed each other outward by at least a foot; they all had developed bodybuilder swaggers to compensate. Even further down, their calves had developed so much that, even if their quads had been normal, they would still have had to shift their legs apart. They had gone beyond the usual diamond shape, and now had -- to use the geometric metaphor -- enormous cubes of muscle embedded within the diamond, forcing the sides out even further and jutting out several inches from the backs of their legs.

All of this was covered with hair which had grown back during the day. Although I was fairly sure that the length was far greater than should have grown in a single day, or even a week -- wasn't the usual rate a fortieth of an inch, or something tiny like that? -- it was short enough that the sheer number of individual hairs didn't block out the view of the skin underneath. The perfect length to be sexy.

Of course, I was also extremely interested in their cocks -- which had also grown. They were all longer and thicker, probably bigger than anyone else in the school, other than me. In fact, other than those of us in the room, Gary, and Mike, I doubted that any man in the whole world even came close to being so well-hung. And now that they were standing together -- or, at least, as close to each other as their incredible mass permitted -- I could see that Adam's testicles weren't really bigger than those attached to the other two men.

The main thing which set them apart was style; Brad's cockyness had begun to insinuate itself into his expression and his bearing, while Adam held himself like a boxer on the way to the ring. Norris remained aloof and relaxed. I felt myself drawn to him more than ever -- they were all so attractive, like sex made solid, but Norris was so perfect... I found myself grabbing him, holding him to myself, groping his wide back, and kissing and kissing and kissing. My cock went hard as steel, rising between his legs until he was supported by it. I felt like I could stay like that forever.

We were interrupted by an impatient-sounding cough from Joe, who had been standing behind me. He strutted into the shower area with the rest of us.

The difference between him and the others was no longer so pronounced, since they had all moved on from increasing in height to increasing in bulk. But it was true; Joe was a few inches shorter than any of the others, and although his muscles were now huge beyond belief they were definitely smaller than those of the rest of us, as were his cock and balls. On the other hand, he was the only one present who hadn't shaved his body hair at all. Although it was definitely up into the "too thick" range, covering him up thoroughly, just one guy like that was fine; if anything it made up for his smaller size.

We commenced the usual orgy, turning the shower into a mass of undulating, hairy muscle. I was riding Norris for all I was worth, kissing him, massaging him, holding him...

I had not realized the extent to which I had been giving Norris priority until I reached out for Joe and actually felt the irritation from him.

"Okay, hang on guys, stop."

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Mmph!" This last was from Brad, who had Adam's cock in his mouth.

"Joe, what's wrong?"

Joe glowered at me. "Do you have to spend so much time with Norris? He's not the only guy here, you know."

Norris gazed up at him from his position where I had been fucking him on the floor. "Not that it really makes a difference under these circumstances, given what we're all doing, but Mitch and I are dating now."

Joe practically exploded. "Oh, that's just perfect. That takes the fucking cake! First you get your shot before I do, then you're bigger than me, and now this! And how did you manage that, anyway?"

"Well, for a start, I asked him."

I suddenly had a sinking feeling about what was coming next.

"Why did you have to do that?"

"Well, you didn't seriously expect me to sit and wait for you to get around to it, did you?"

"I knew him first! I've been his best friend since we were in preschool! You weren't even here when I-- I--"

Yep. Well, that explained Joe's issues. I wanted to simultaneously slap my face with my palm while using previously unsuspected psychic power to teleport everyone to separate locations thousands of miles apart, this was so embarrassing.

I gave it a try. Nope, everyone was still there. Damn. I reviewed my options. Only one seemed like it would work. Not that I really liked the idea, but there were worse possibilities.

I reached out and grabbed Joe by the neck, lifted him off the floor, pulled him in, and stuck my tongue down his throat, while resuming motion on Norris. I wrapped both my arms around him, and squeezed until he must have been mildly uncomfortable. I kept it up until he stopped protesting, and was just letting it happen.

I pulled my head back, and grinned. Then I said in my deepest tones, "if you really wanted to get together, all you had to do was ask, little guy." Then I went back to kissing, but started rubbing his muscles, and his penis hardened to attention. Eventually I started rubbing him up and down against myself, and was rewarded by a flood of cum on my abs.

I kept going. Joe came again and again, until he was shuddering and sighing. Norris swapped out with Brad, who was replaced with Adam. Finally, I pushed into Joe's ass and fucked him, hard, with my spine curled forward to keep my mouth over his as I worked in and out. When I had come, again, I pulled out, and released Joe. The others were watching, incidentally jacking off at the sight. When I came, so did they. And then they gave a round of applause.

"You cool now?" Barry White had nothing on me; my voice was deeper than any I had ever heard.

Joe was dazed, but smiling. "Oh, yeah."

I looked at Norris. "Mind if we make our date a threesome?"

Norris stepped over and gave my biceps a squeeze. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care."

That was touching. Unfortunately, it was shortly ruined.

"By the way, how's the buzzing you were complaining about?"

With that, it came back full-force, and I actually reeled. The noise was unbearable -- and then, after a few more seconds, there was a pop, and the fizz became voices. Thousands of voices, all talking at once.

"Oh, god, I was fine until you reminded me. And now it's turned into voices. And... music? And noises. It's like being in the world's most crowded public park on a holiday."

And then I recognized some of the music. And listened a little longer.

"Oh, fuck. It's TV. I'm hearing TV in my head. And probably radio."

"Huh."

"That must be it; I'm receiving all the channels at once. No wonder it's been bugging me so much."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I just heard the dialog and jingle of the new Chocos commercial stuck in there. I-- I have to get to Gary and see if he can shut this off."

"If you can get his attention, anyway."

"Huh?" I turned to Joe.

"Well, he's awfully busy."

"He's always been busy."

"Really? Well, when we went there for food last night, the cave was swamped with guys. It was like the DMV on a busy day."

"What?"

The others nodded solemnly. Norris chimed in. "There were hundreds of them going in and out."

"Getting shots?"

"Some of them obviously already had shots. They were doing all kinds of stuff."

Uh-oh.

"Okay, I think it's time to head over there, right now. Everyone get dressed."

We headed over in a hurry. Mentally, I was separating the broadcasts. Now that I was able to "hear" them, they were gradually fitting into categories. I could tell, without thinking about it, which voices were radio and which were television. In fact, I could half-see the pictures which went with the video. The whole thing had a structure, complex and dancing in my mind.

The clearing was as I had been told. It was swarming with men -- some were students who I recognized, and others were adults in various states of transformation, from the normal to the gigantic. Nobody was quite as large as my friends, but many of them came close.

I pushed my way down the tunnel, earning reproaches from the various men who I dislodged. Some of them were standing around talking to each other, others were working on things; a few were even working on the walls.

At the bottom, the tunnel now opened into a vast hall. It was astonishing -- I wondered, a little vaguely, whether the building had always been this big, and this was merely a rearrangement of internal walls, or whether the structure had undergone major changes.

Gary was crouched talking with a knot of men. As I walked up, he saw me and stood up. Well, it was mildly reassuring, if it turned out that Gary was secretly an evil genius, that I was now significantly bigger than him. And given my strength, I could probably turn him into paste without trying. But now was not the time; I needed help.

"Gary! I'm having a serious problem!"

Gary looked concerned. Very concerned -- more than I would have thought, actually. "What is it?"

"Suddenly today I'm hearing TV and radio signals! All of them together! I can't think with them all going at once! Help!"

Gary stood for a moment. "Ah. Well, ultimately that's something you will have to control yourself, but I think I can assist you in the effort. Imagine that the signals are arranged along a pair of wedge-shaped objects, some of them as rings and some of them as points."

"Yes, actually I already came up with that."

"Then you're halfway there already. Now, you currently see yourself as the space the wedges are in, right?"

"What?"

"Contract yourself down into a shape which no longer touches the wedges."

"Huh?"

"You have to do it; you're hearing them because your mind is 'touching' all of them at once, so to speak."

"I'll try."

I wandered around the chamber with my head in my hands, trying to do what Gary had described. It was hard to imagine a space without my imagination actually being the space, but gradually I had some success. The voices began to stop.

Finally, I managed to make my mental presence into a needle. I ran it down the side of one of the wedges, listening.

"---rising number of shut-ins is of great concern. This is a serious problem in society. The crux is that teenagers these days have low self-esteem, are constantly worried about how others see them and thinking that they---"

"---was Hagiwara Midori and Ogihara Yukari giving an exhibition of Muai Thai---"

"---wanna see the earth from deep beneath the ground?"

I pulled the needle away. The sounds stopped completely. "Ah. That's our switch. Oh, man."

I tried thinking about something else. Norris and Joe. All the sex I had just had. All the sex I was going to have that night. Going to the movies. To my relief, the voices did not resume, even though I had stopped thinking about control.

I gave a smile to the others, who had followed me around. "Looks like it's finally over."

I slumped against a computer console.

Immediately, there was another voice in my head.

"HELP! DANGER! HELP!"

I pulled back, and looked at the console. I touched it gingerly with my hand.

"HELP!"

Huh. There was something new. Well, I should probably alert Gary, just in case it was something dangerous to others.

I wandered back to Gary. He had climbed up on a dais.

"Well, Mitch?"

"Thanks! It worked perfectly! But I think you should know, your computer over there is calling for help."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's using your touch-telepathy method, so I guess nobody heard."

"Oh." Gary looked blank. "That's pretty serious. I'd better take some action, then. Thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome."

Gary began to make sweeping gestures, like he was conducting a giant orchestra which was performing something with a very fast tempo.

I walked back to the computer console.

"Help is on the way," I said. I would come back tomorrow and find out what all this meant. Meanwhile, I wanted to see whether the computer was still calling for help, or whether Gary had already solved the problem. And then we could go have sex, and go see that movie. I reached out with my right hand.

Gary gave a loud whistle, the kind you use to get people's attention, from behind me. There was sudden silence. I saw that my friends were standing slack-jawed, staring in Gary's direction. In fact, all the men I could see were staring. I turned to see what was so fascinating, but Gary was just standing there.

"I suppose I'd better finish this up properly now," he said.

At that moment, my fingers touched the computer.

"RUN! NOW! DANGER!"

"What?" I looked down.

I felt a painful jolt from my left shoulder.

"APOLOGIES! FAILURE! SORRY!"

I felt another jolt at the back of my head, and passed out.

Next Part
Oh, hey, the next part has a palindrome thread number again. Nifty.

Last edited by tekuno; August 31st, 2013 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (June 19th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (June 19th, 2013), BB501s (June 20th, 2013), bigbearny (June 19th, 2013), kdumd (June 19th, 2013), nnnrg (June 19th, 2013), Reeza (June 19th, 2013), renbear (June 19th, 2013), tat2d9999 (June 19th, 2013), vga518 (June 19th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:15 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Oh wow that is some cliffhanger for today. So the computer was sentient and was warning him this whole time. I was beginning to wonder what it was and now I know.....unless I'm wrong. But still AMAZING chapter! You have done my idea above and beyond justice keep it up and I look forward to all your other stories and chapters as well.

#3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM

The story is titled Caveman, but Gary has gotten essentially no "screen time". The irony of this has not escaped me.
  #4   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:34 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
What a great sexy story with well developed characters
Thanks
  #5   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:40 AM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Dun dun dun!!! heh heh heh, I like where this is going!
  #6   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:08 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Light body hair.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh. *nosebleed*
Cliffhangers.
Why?
WHY?
It's nice to see Joe getting some sweet lovin' though.
Speaking of Why, why is Brad becoming an asshole? I like depressed characters, I always ship them with the main hero (which was fun because it actually happened), but I'm less attracted to the new confident douche than the emotionally imbalanced muscle monster.
But that's just me.

Overall, fantastic chapter.
Post the next one when you finish it. Who cares about proof reading? I need to know how this ends.
(Also, Sket Dance? I think that's Midori, not sure about Yukari)
  #7   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:51 AM

I'm glad people are enjoying this.

The next two parts will be short. But on the other hand, that means I may finish them faster.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options