The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
The Source - Part 3

I figured I should end the day by finally posting a little bit of growth:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Epilogue

Part 3

I woke up to a painful, throbbing erection. All I could think about was relieving myself, so I set to work stroking my member, slowly then faster and faster until I came into my left hand. There was a lot of ejaculate—so much that the cum was dripping out of my palm and onto my legs.

Gradually, my intense morning wood softened and I got up and went to the bathroom. In the mirror I was surprised to see a layer of stubble growing on my jaw. I’ve got a pretty nice face—old ladies on the bus often compliment my cheekbones—but I can never grow a full beard and I only shave once a week or so. But, running my hand across my face, I felt gritty resistance, like I was touching sandpaper.

My cock bobbed up against my lower torso. The erection would not go away, no matter how many slow, deep breaths I took. So masturbated for the second time in half an hour and found that I cummed just as much as before.

Now that’s impressive, I thought.

I spent the first part of the day researching any drugs that could be responsible for the sexual euphoria I experienced the night before. I had a few contacts in the club scene and knew a couple of dealers from my investigations, and I reached out to them over the phone, asking if they had heard of an aphrodisiac that came in vials. Neither of the dealers knew anything, but a few of the club kids did. All the while, I kept thinking back to my intense experience the night before and my double dose of pleasure in the morning. In fact, I found myself hoping I would be off the phone soon, so that I could try jacking off for a third time.

“You mean Hard-T?” my informant asked over the phone, “Like what the bodybuilders use?”

There was something interesting.

“I got some from a guy at a gym, actually…” I said.

“What’d you pay for the stuff?”

I thought back to my eager cock sucking and decided to leave that part out of the conversation.

“Nothing, the guy was practically giving the stuff away.”

“That’s strong shit, man,” he said, “they don’t charge at first because they know you’ll be back.”

This sent a chill down my spine—could I have ingested something addictive? I really was stupid that night… But no, I was no addict. Though I did find myself wondering what more than a drop of something so potent would do.

I did not find out much more (only that it lasted less than a day without refrigeration), but by the afternoon my curiosity had a hold on my mind. I had to know what more of Hard-T would do—what more of it would feel like. Knowing I would regret it, I grabbed one of the vials from my green shorts and unscrewed the cap. I brought it to my nose, sniffing experimentally and nearly exclaimed “a ha!” out loud when I recognized the smell.

It was semen.

Now things made even less sense. Some people might go crazy for the stuff, but no one went crazy because of it. If something as commonplace as cum was an effective aphrodisiac, surely everyone would know. Maybe there was some sort of placebo effect going on, I wondered.

I would have questioned more, but I found myself agitated at the prospect of trying to figure things out. I wanted to try the rest now. I tilted the vial back and swallowed the mouthful of the stuff.

Instantly, I was in a trance. My senses were not dulled; they were heightened. My first action was to take off my clothes and start masturbating. It felt incredible. It was like I was orgasming and all I was doing was stroking my cock. I came quickly, and it felt stupendous—like it was my first time. I am normally quiet when I jack off, but an audible groan escaped my mouth as I shot load after load into my hands, the cum overflowing.

After some time I came down to Earth, but I remained very horny. Also, I was starving. Instead of following more leads, I spent the rest of the day in an orgy of eating nearly everything in my fridge, breaking only to jack off every few hours. Each time felt as good as the first.

I was just thinking about hitting the club myself and taking home a nice boy when I remembered something. The stuff would only last a day without refrigeration, and the other two vials were just sitting in my discarded gym shorts. I could not let them go to waste. Not something that made me feel this incredible.

I went and fished the vials out of my shorts, feeling weird as I walked by the mirror in my bedroom—I was completely naked and sporting a hard on. I had just spent hours consuming as much food as I could get my hands on without wearing anything. And all because I drank some strange semen? It just did not add up.

I reached the fridge, ready to put the vials in so I could preserve them. I could send them to a woman I knew who worked at a chemical research facility—she ran tests on the side using the equipment after hours. But I never put them in the fridge. My body shivered and I recalled the intensity of my orgasms. Before I could think about it, I was slurping down both vials and entering a state of arousal unlike anything I had ever experienced.

I came, all over the floor and the fridge, as soon as the stuff hit my stomach. And it was amazing.

There’s not much to tell about the rest of the night, except to say that I basically fucked myself to sleep.

I awoke in the early morning, stiff and sore. I turned on the light, moaning as I reached with my tender arm, and found myself naked on top of my bed, sheets torn off the mattress and twisted around my legs. I was covered in sticky, dried cum. It was kind of disgusting, but part of me was turned on, all the same.

I felt my dick stiffen when I saw the dried cum matted in my short, sparse chest hair. I immediately set to work giving myself a full release. Only in the glow of my orgasm did a thought strike my mind: I do not have chest hair.

My upper body has always been smooth, without even a bit on my stomach. But running to the mirror, I was astonished to see that I had a covering of dark hairs on my chest and a trail leading from my abs to my pubic hair. My abs? My abs! I had a six pack!

Overnight, my whole body seemed to have subtly transformed into something more… manly? In addition to the body hair and the abdominals, my chest was noticeably thicker than my midsection, and my arms bulged slightly, with a vein running along the peak of each bicep when I triumphantly flexed them in the mirror. I smiled and realized that I had a short beard, as well. Turning slightly, I admired how my ass stuck out farther. I got hard again and jacked off to my own, masculine reflection, splattering the mirror when I finished.

Hard-T was not just an aphrodisiac—it was a fucking wonder drug! And I had just used the last of what I had.

Last edited by Proteus; August 1st, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (July 26th, 2013), atbkv (July 24th, 2013), BGrizzly (July 22nd, 2013), bigbearny (July 22nd, 2013), Braun1 (July 23rd, 2013), convolution (July 30th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 22nd, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (July 22nd, 2013), jcb60970 (July 23rd, 2013), JeffXeno (July 23rd, 2013), makurra (July 29th, 2013), mawkroy (July 22nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 25th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (July 26th, 2013), muscular (July 23rd, 2013), Neonando (July 23rd, 2013), nnnrg (July 24th, 2013), ohioboy (July 23rd, 2013), slayerovsims (July 23rd, 2013), sp00ner4 (July 23rd, 2013), theseventhwave (July 25th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 23rd, 2013), weaknobody (July 23rd, 2013), WJL (July 23rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 22nd, 2013), Wynfrith (July 23rd, 2013), xenon (July 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Oh man, keep this one going. You've got me all hot and bothered and I need part 4!
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:31 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Well, he's in for it now.
  #4   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Glad I could entertain.