The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:19 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Adventures of a Teenage Hulk Part 6

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

The Adventures of a Teenage Hulk Part 6

William shuddered as he finished his orgasm and slowly began shrinking back down. Jake watched fascinated.

“So you said it was all over for you. Thought our connection was a transfer. Ha! Well I for one am glad that you are still my partner in muscle.”

William shivered and grunted, “No…don’t want…” He was still around 350 pounds and breathing heavily.

Jake guffawed. “Like Hell you don’t. But we do need to get back to civilization.”

William looked dazed for a moment. “Clothes? Can’t go naked”

Jake smiled shrewdly, “We blew out our last set. You, my still overly large friend, need to finish changing back before even trying to fit something on.”

William looked embarrassed. However it only made his 290 pounds of muscle more sexually appealing.

Jake fought back his arousal and sorted through the scraps of cloth to see if anything was usable. He found some strips that would at least work as loin cloths and started tying some stuff together. He heard a shuffle behind him and felt a heavy hand on his shoulder.

William had come over and was leaning on him as the last remnants of the hulking were fading away. Jake watched his face soften and the green glow leave his eyes and felt the weight of the hand grow lighter.

“You took your damn time coming down from that for someone who pretends to hate it so much. Here take this and tie it around your waist.”

The two friends did their best to look somewhat modest and started walking back towards the road. They got about half way there when they heard a snort.

Cindy was standing in the path shaking her head. “I can’t trust you two with anything, can I? I’m waiting in the car because you, William, promised me you could talk him out of here and I find you both half naked. “

William had the decency to look ashamed. “I’m really sorry. I thought it was all over for me. I guess I’m cursed for life with this.”

“Cursed. There you go again. My best friend the whiny hulk. It’s a good thing I’m here to keep your head on straight for you.”

Cindy glared at Jake. “That’s enough! If he really was your best friend you would have some concern for his feelings.”

“Oh, I care all right. He knows it too.”

William just sighed, “Can’t we just get on. I need to go to my house and finish dealing with something.”

Cindy looked at him. “We can go by a store and I’ll run in and get you some clothes. Then we can head over to your house, if you’re sure you want to go there.”

“I have to face my dad at some point. Might as well get it over with.”

They got to the car and drove back to town. Cindy parked the car in an inconspicuous place hidden behind a strip mall and then ran in to get clothes. She was only gone a short time and came out with several pairs of sweats that looked enormous.

“Here, these should give you some room in case something happens.”

Jake laughed, “You expecting something to happen? These will only last moments.”

“That should be enough time to get them off so you can have them for later!”

Cindy pulled into William’s driveway. She and Jake looked at their friend. For once Jake looked completely serious.
“Are you sure you want to do this? “

“It’s not something I want to do; it’s something I have to do. I have to face my Dad. If I can get that behind me, then I have a chance of overcoming my green problem.”

“Yeah, well, you got a second green problem here to back you up if you need it.”

“Thanks”

Cindy walked over and hugged him, “You know I love you. It doesn’t matter what that man tells you. You are a very special person.”

William hugged her more tightly then kissed her on the cheek. “Don’t get me aroused. You know what could happen and we need to keep a lid on that right now.”

He walked up the driveway to the front door and turned to wave to his friends. They climbed back into their car and started pulling back out onto the street.
William opened the door and walked into the house.

It was dark and there was a strong sour odor. Suddenly something struck the back of his head and he went down like a sack of rocks.

A few moments later he opened his eyes and his father was leering over him, a foul combination of body odor and alcohol filled his nose.

“Well, boy, you disappear and then come traipsing back like nothing doing?”

“What? Wait. Get off of me!”

His Dad had grabbed a roll of duct tape and started binding his wrists.

“What are you doing?”

“Figured you’d come….trying to snoop around about your mother, that worthless bitch!”

William felt a twinge of anger and fear. “You killed her. I know you did.”

“Don’t know what you’re talking about. I just seed her last night”

It suddenly dawned on William that his father had finally cracked. All the booze, all the stress everything had sent him into a psychotic break.

After getting his hands tied, his father jerked him to his feet. “You’re gonna have to be punished being away like that. You know I needed you here to work. Your Mom needs you here too.”

“Dad, stop. Please don’t do this. “

His father pushed him roughly towards the door to the basement.

“Dad, stop. I want to talk to you then I will leave.”

“You have to be punished, William. You are a sorry worthless son!” His father struck him across the face.

William felt the beginning of the surge, but fought it hard. He couldn’t change here. Not in front of his dad. He might kill him. Another surge and another thought…he deserves it….No! I’m not a killer….he needs to pay….stop.

Suddenly his dad had the basement door opened and William was shoved into the darkness. He rolled and bounced down the steps and hit something soft at the bottom. But by that time he had lost the battle with his primal self.

His dad slammed the door shut and locked it.

“You stay down there for a week you ungrateful bastard. Show you a thing or two.”

He turned to look in the pantry for another bottle he had stowed away and slugged it back.

“You have anything to say to your old man, now?”

He shuffled back to the door to listen but only heard a strange grunting sound like an animal or…or….”Are you jacking off down there you little faggot? I’ll teach you to be a little fairy in my damn house!”

More strange noises like popping and tearing then a crash.

“Don’t be tearing up this house! I’ll make you fix every single board of….”

Without warning the basement door exploded off and knocked the old man back on his ass.

He shook his head to clear the ringing and looked up to see an enormous green creature emerge from the darkness. It appeared to have the remains of a shirt wrapped around an immense torso and sweatpants that had split up the sides and barely held on at the waist.

The creature looked at him and growled, “I….tried…to warn….you.”

It rolled its eyes back like it was in the throes of ecstasy. An obscene bulge in the front of the sweats pushed free and there was a loud popping and cracking as it grew even more immense. The remains of the shirt burst apart as muscle grew to insane proportions. The waist band of the sweats finally released, leaving an 8 foot behemoth towering over the frightened old man who had suddenly gone stone cold sober.

Meanwhile, Cindy and Jake were heading to Jake’s apartment when he suddenly gasped and said, “We have to go back. Uhhh. Something’s wrong.”

“What is it?” She turned to look at him and saw the green flash in his eyes.

“Damn it Jake! I don’t have any more clothes, don’t change right now.”

“I….know….I’m fighting. Just turn around….ahhhhh…and go back to…”

A ripping sound occurred and a large tear opened up as Jake’s back widened out suddenly.

“Jake stop! Don’t do this! I’m turning around. Try to get the pants off at least so you have something.”

“Ha!....I knew you wanted….uh” The collar of his shirt ruptured from his thickening neck and growing traps. He struggled to push the pants down over his growing ass and thighs.

“Don’t be a pervert! I just want to save the clothes and I want you to fight this. We’re almost there.”

“Pull over! Pull over! Have to get out before….” More popping sounds as he jerked the door open and swung out “Don’t want to…uhhhh….wreck your car….uhhhh …..YEAH!”

Jake got out of the car just in time as the final surge hit him he threw his head back as the orgasmic wave of strength and power surged through him. His chest burst through the front of the shirt and his shoulders blew out the sleeves.

He relished every moment of the change now feeling every bit of vibrancy and power that it gave. He smiled at Cindy and ran towards William’s house. Cindy started the car back up and followed.

When the creature that was Jake arrived he ran up the driveway and smashed through the front wall. He saw the other creature looking at an old man on the ground.

The man looked up at the noise and saw another beast like the one that had come from his basement. Let out a pathetic scream and passed out.

There was a screech of tires out front and Cindy ran inside.

“DON’T touch him. Neither of you are killers. Don’t touch him.”

They both turned to her. She looked around then went back through the house. She returned and said, “There’s a bed back here. Carry him back here and let him be.”

The creature that had been William picked up the man like a rag doll and carried him to the back bed, then slumped to the floor.

Jake followed, but the adrenaline had begun to run out on him. He began to shrink back down as he sat.

Cindy tossed Jake his sweatpants and sat to wait out the transformations.

The old man stirred and looked up. Through hazy eyes he saw what looked like his son, only he looked like some kind of super heavyweight bodybuilder. That couldn’t be right. He blinked his eyes and looked again. It did look like William only a little smaller. There was another big guy holding a pair of sweatpants and they both had green eyes and skin.

“They won’t hurt you. You are seeing correctly”

He saw a girl sitting in the room.

“That is your son and his friend Jake. They won’t hurt you.”

“Who are y….what the h..what?”

He looked back at his son who was much smaller though still immense by human standards, he and Jake were around 280 pounds of raw muscle still but the green was fading from their skin. Both boys were breathing heavily as the transformation took its toll.

Jake fumbled with the sweatpants trying to put them on.

“Jake, not yet”

He looked down. “Yeah….I guess…still too big”

Cindy looked back at the man. “Where are William’s clothes? I’ll go find something for him to wear when he is back to normal.”

The man stared at her dumbfounded.

“Never mind I’ll find them myself”

She stormed out of the room.

William got up and walked, or waddled as his legs were still thick, to Jake and sat down next to him.

He smiled, “Friend”

Jake smiled back, breathing hard still, “Friend”

Cindy reappeared in the room, “I found some clothes for you, William”

He turned and saw his dad staring at him. His father saw the last bit of green fade and his eyes return to normal. He didn’t even care that he was naked; the man no longer meant anything to him. Then William turned towards Cindy.

“Thank you.” He started to pull on the clothes she brought him.

His Dad started to speak, “William…William, what is going on?”

His son looked at him then turned back to Cindy. “Can you help me get the rest of my things? Put them in your car?”

She left to get more stuff and Jake finished pulling up the sweatpants.

William turned back to his Dad, “Well now you know my secret. Cindy is my girl friend. Jake is my best friend” He smiled and put his arm around Jake’s shoulders. They both looked back to his Dad.

“I had thought to talk with you but I guess that is impossible now. You will never stop with the drinking. I blame that for Mom’s death. I’m getting my stuff and leaving. I will never see you again. I don’t want you to call me or try to talk to me.”

“William, wait, I know I’ve don’t some awful things but I’m still your father. Can you forgive me?”

“No”

He and Jake turned to go find Cindy and help her.

“William? William! Come back! Don’t leave me here alone…William?” The old man began to sob.

The two boys left the room and helped carry the rest of his stuff to the car. The whole time accompanied by the racking grief and bitter wailing of a lonely broken old man.

Cindy cried quietly during the drive to Jake’s apartment.

Last edited by hero1000; September 23rd, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
BB501s (October 8th, 2013), built_spill (September 21st, 2013), dickasauras (September 22nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (September 21st, 2013), iets21 (September 21st, 2013), Incognito-tie (September 21st, 2013), krasserpumper (September 21st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (September 21st, 2013), Neonando (September 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (September 23rd, 2013), Rippedstud79 (September 21st, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 22nd, 2013), trekka (September 21st, 2013), vga518 (September 21st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 21st, 2013), xboy (September 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2013, 05:08 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WELCOME BACK! Well worth the wait! I eagerly await the next chapter.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (September 21st, 2013)
  #3   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM

Thanks, man, you've been one of the most faithful readers and commenters on this story. I have much more to do on this story. And I have several others I'm working on. Glad you liked. Keep lifting and growing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
vga518 (September 21st, 2013), xboy (September 21st, 2013)
  #4   Add to hempmonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM

hempmonkey is on a distinguished road
Very nice! Glad to see this return; something about hulks really gets me going, you know? Got to say, though, missed hearing about Luke, can we expect him to be a prominent part of future posts?
The Following User Says Thank You to hempmonkey For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (September 23rd, 2013)
  #5   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:15 PM

Luke

There is still more to come with Luke. The story isn't over quite yet

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic