The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:03 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 8: Sixth-Teen, Seventh-Teen

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy
Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.
Part 3 - What's Yours is Mine
Part 4 - Bro’mancipation
Part 5 - Attraction Distraction
Part 6 - How Did I Get Here?

Part 7 - Barely Revealed

Mr. Z was leaning down to his left side to toss a tissue into the trashcan under his console when he noticed a flashing icon on his touchscreen. Quickly sitting-up, he looked up to his center screen.

:… Incoming Call.
: Accept? Y/N

A tap on the console connected him.

“Yes?”

“Hah… uh…” a distant young voice with a heavy southern drawl muttered, cautiously. “Uhm…”

After waiting for what seemed like an unusual amount of time, Mr. Z attempted to help along the conversation. “Are you calling about an advertisement you saw online?”

Meticulous calculations by the exclusive software he had developed over the past two years had predicted he would hear from someone today. It was right.

His carefully crafted, targeted website ad, for a specific demographic – teenage boys - in a particular location - Memphis, Tennessee - had worked. Further refinements of course had been included to target his specific niche audience – boys that have looked at no more than 2 gay ads – implying likely straight but could be bi-curious; boys that have searched the internet using keywords “how to workout” | “how to gain muscle.” Implying a candidate that wanted to become big and muscular. His last refinement and one he considered to be his finishing touch, to assure that just the right boy would respond – a web search had to have been made by his computer for “webcam chat.”

Mr. Z couldn’t help but glance at the time displayed on his desktop while he waited for the boy to gather the courage to respond to his question. It was just as he thought. His ad had been in active rotation for a full 24 hours.

“Thanks again, Google.” The software developer and self-made millionaire thought to himself.

“Yeah.” The voice responded.

Enough time had elapsed for his software to identify the boy calling him.

:… Location identified.
: Location: Memphis, TN
: Caller ID: 901-523-8992
: Address: 292 Walnut Grove Rd.
: Occupant Name: Nelson

Mr. Z tapped his console as he replied. “Good, good. I’m glad you called.”

The center screen map zoomed in on the location and an icon appeared, flashed for a few moments and then became solid, locking in its position.

“You’re interested in muscle development?” he asked.

“… uh, yeah. Whayt’s invawlfed exayctlay? Layk, hays it wurk?” the young voice asked.

“Well, first let me introduce myself and then I’ll ask you to do the same. Then I’ll be happy to explain everything and even provide you with a free sample… How does that sound?” Mr. Z asked calmly, trying to maintain his excitement at his finding another teenager to try his Adrenalizine. “If all goes well, you could soon be earning a lot of money.”

“Ah guess thayt sownds awraght.” The voice responded with interest.

- - -

By the time Drew made it home, he was near limping on his raw feet. He had become worried soon after plucking the clothes he was wearing off their mid-air perch on the clothes line –without his house keys, he couldn’t get into his house. The hope he had forgotten to lock his bedroom window had at least kept his hopes high on his seemingly endless barefoot walk home.

The jacked muscle-teen made his way around to the back of his house, still heisting his jeans up. They would have otherwise been perfect, if it weren’t for the 38-inch waist. “Fatty,” the hard bodied, 28-inch waisted 16-year old muscle-boy thought to himself.

Crouching down to his bedroom window, Drew put his large hands against the glass and for the first time took notice of how big they looked. “I really am huge…” he thought to himself. The thought caused his dick to swell against the denim fabric and he liked the feeling, which only made his cock continue to grow until it reached full erection. The huge teen tried to lift and slide the window open while looking down at his lap to see the outline of his huge thick dick running along his right thigh as he squatted. The leg of his jeans were now tightly stretched in order to fit both enormous muscles into one leg.

The window slid open and Drew sighed in relief.

“Shit!!” The hugely muscled teenager let out his sudden realization he wouldn’t fit through the window.

Drew stood up shaking his head, feeling like an idiot and walked around the back corner of the house towards the basement door. He had no other option than to at least try the door-handle, since he couldn’t remember if he’d even locked it when he left in anger the night before.

Reaching the basement door at the back of the house, the big teenager too a deep breath and tried the handle. The door opened.

“I don’t believe it!” He said out-loud and shook his head in disbelief as he entered the house.

He found it amusing how he had to duck slightly now, in order to walk from the basement door to his bedroom without hitting his head on the unfinished beams overhead. The hard-on down his leg along with the smirk on his face quickly dissipated however, when he reached his bedroom. His door was open. Drew knew for a fact he had closed it on his way out last night. He had been so mad, he remembered how it made such a loud noise slamming shut that he was afraid it may have woken his parents.

His thoughts immediately accused Chad, his little brother. “What was that little shit in my room for?” He thought to himself.

Entering his bedroom, the huge teen quickly noticed his sliding closet doors open and some of his prized clothing on the floor.

“What the Fuck!” He cursed angrily at the thought of his brother taking his stuff.

He picked up the garments and hung them back up, feeling how good the carpeting felt on his tender feet. In reaction he squatted down to pick-up a pair of flip-flops from his shoe collection and noticed that a pair of his sneakers were missing.

“Huh…?” Again, the big jock was left confused by evidence that could only point to his little brother – who else would take them? He thought to himself.

Trying to make sense of it all, Drew continued talking to himself aloud.

“But my stuff doesn’t even fit him… why would he want them? This doesn’t make any sense.”

Drew unclasped his grip on the waist of his stolen jeans and they quickly dropped … only to stop, stuck at his thighs. His now flaccid cock hung out in front of him and he looked down over his pecs to see it hanging thick and long in its soft state. He enjoyed the view. “Hahaha… cool.” He thought. “My cock is huge and my legs are ginormous!” His cock flinched as he pulled the jeans all the way down and stepped out of them then pulled on his sweat-pants – which were now extremely snug. The feeling of the stretch fabric straining to contain his huge legs made the teenager feel powerful and strong as he slipped on his flip-flops and turned towards his computer.

He pushed the power switch on his computer and rationalized that while he hadn’t heard from Mr. Z yet, his stuff was stolen – so he had no way of knowing if his patron had tried to contact him or not. Besides, he had to report that some guy in the park last night had stolen his clothes - including his phone and wallet.

Drew unconsciously felt up his huge pecs as waited for his computer to boot up so he could fill out an online police report before trying to contact Mr. Z and let him know what’s happened.

“Mmm…” He muttered to himself. “Man I’m huge.” His cock responded.

- - -

Chad made it through the morning, easily shocking most all the other students, as well as faculty at his high-school.

His best friend, Matt found him in the halls between 1st and 2nd period and asked what had happened to make the teen change so suddenly over the weekend into such a huge muscular dude.

Feeling caught and cornered by someone he wouldn’t want to keep secrets from, Chad pulled Matt into the boys room and intimidated all other boys out so they were left alone. He even threatened one boy to stand guard and not let anyone in or he’d beat him up.

“I know this will be hard to believe but well… you can see by looking at me, it’s the truth” Chad explained to a wide-eyed Matt, whose eyes couldn’t help but occasionally drift to explore the many bulges and crevasses of his best friends huge muscled-up body.

Throughout his story-telling of recent events, Chad watched as his best friends eyes darted all over him and couldn’t help but notice his breathing had become heavy and his crotch had swollen with a wet spot forming.

“… are you even listening to me? Or are you too distracted by my muscles?” Chad asked.

Matt’s eyes shot back up to Chad’s face to find him looking back at him with anger. Matt's right eyebrow slowly rose upward along with its cheek as embarrassment took shape and a quivering side-smile curled on his face. “I... uh... I'm sorry man… yeah I heard everything. It’s just, I mean… shit, look at you.”

Matt looked at Chad’s chest and reached out and grabbed his friend’s huge left pectoral, as if unable to control himself. Suddenly his face went red and he looked back up ad Chad’s face. “Hehheee… Shit, you’re so big, you have tits!” Then he just as quickly pulled his hand back and stumbled backwards, afraid of his friend's reaction to what he had just done.

“Sorry man, I couldn’t help myself…. You have more of those capsules? Can I have some?” Matt asked innocently. “I mean, maybe you want a buddy as big as you?”

The annoyed look on Chad’s face softened as he pondered the question.

“I never thought about that. That’s a good question.” The huge young teen mentally counted the number of capsules he had left and considered how many more he’d be getting soon from Mr. Z – then suddenly wondered if he might be able to get his friend in with Mr. Z. Maybe he could get himself a finders-fee or something.

“Yah know,” Chad responded. “I might be able to help you out there…”

Matt’s eyes shot open wide and his mouth curled into a sly grin at his hugely muscled best friend’s reply.

“Yeah man!” Matt’s eyes immediately dropped back down to Chad’s huge protruding pecs as his crotch twitched uncontrollably as the wet spot at his crotch slowly began to expand outward.

End of part 8

Last edited by kenstaff; December 30th, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 1st, 2014), aiden831 (January 2nd, 2014), Anifanatic10 (December 30th, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (January 2nd, 2014), digger (January 11th, 2014), growinmuscl (December 30th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 31st, 2013), iceman75 (December 30th, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 30th, 2013), monstarmaster (January 3rd, 2014), muscledupsmoker (December 31st, 2013), MuscleHintz (December 31st, 2013), Neonando (January 5th, 2014), nnnrg (December 31st, 2013), Reeza (January 1st, 2014), rocketdog (December 31st, 2013), sp00ner4 (January 3rd, 2014), swinginbusdoors (December 31st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 30th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 30th, 2013), whatizit (December 31st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:23 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
Great new addition - look forward to MANY more. Definitely like how story has progressed and built so far. MORE please. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to growinmuscl For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (December 30th, 2013)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Agreed, another great addition to this story, I can't wait to see how Drew will react to seeing Chad in his new body for the first time, I think you've done a good job of keeping them apart, when it finally gets to that point, I wonder how he reacts?

BTW, once again, I am sorry to have to point out that you substitute Drew for Chad a couple times at the end of the story.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:57 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Really HOT story, as I have said many times.

I like that you are starting to describe how really HUGE the kids are getting, and how much trouble it's becoming for them in a normal-sized world. I'm so envious of Chad! This is what muscle-growth stories are all about!

I'm also interested in what Mr. Z's endgame is.

As always, these chapters can't come fast enough for me.

By the way, a polite correction for you if I may.. You used Drew's name instead of Chad again, in the 5th and 3rd sentences from the end of this chapter. No biggie, but I noticed that you were concerned about it before, in Chapter 7, so I call your attention to it here.

Please keep this story going!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
You used Drew's name instead of Chad again
I noticed that you were concerned about it before, in Chapter 7, so I call your attention to it here.
Yes, thank you. I appreciate another pair of eyes! Fixed!
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 11:20 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Very interesting, things are beginning to come to a head.

In that weird corner of my head where I care about the 'real world realism' of outrageous muscle growth stories, I find myself wondering about the reaction of the world to the outrageous things that happen.

I know it matters to some extent since Drew was so careful to avoid being seen on his way home.

I wonder how the parents are going to feel about their exhibitionist-giant sons. (And how they'll react to the idea of the webcam shows, and whether there is money involved, and will they make them pay taxes, since otherwise they are liable if the IRS got wind of someone making money without paying their 1/4?)

Also, why have the teachers not responded to the suddenly twice-as-large Chad? In most schools, that big a change would definitely raise alarms (if nothing else, ignorant hysteria about steroids would get the no-tolerance patrols freaking out.)

And one quibble - I know people from Tennessee. That accent is just ... a hair... ok, a full wig, over the top there. I laughed.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 1st, 2014), rocketdog (December 31st, 2013)
  #7   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
I find myself wondering about the reaction of the world to the outrageous things that happen.

... and whether there is money involved, and will they make them pay taxes... ?

Also, why have the teachers not responded to the suddenly twice-as-large Chad?

And one quibble - I know people from Tennessee. That accent is just ... a hair... ok, a full wig, over the top there. I laughed.
Thanks for your questions and comments... however, this if FICTION? And specifically, this is FANTASY FICTION!! The things that occur in a fantasy fiction world are only reflections of what might happen in the real world. For obvious reasons, many things cannot take the jump from reality into fantasy - otherwise there would be no stores. I think that's'enuff said.

Realizing this may disappoint you - I suggest you start writing - satisfying your own requirements might prove very fulfilling

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options