The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 10:39 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 9: Big Dumb and Fulla…

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy
Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.
Part 3 - What's Yours is Mine
Part 4 - Bro’mancipation
Part 5 - Attraction Distraction
Part 6 - How Did I Get Here?

Part 7 - Barely Revealed
Part 8 - Sixth-Teen, Seventh-Teen

Mr. Z had introduced himself to his caller and explained everything that the new potential Flexadrinazinecandidate needed to know, then waited for the boy’s reaction.

“Waow mayn thayt sawnds amayzin’ whatew ah hayfa dew?” the boy asked excitedly, revealing an even thicker southern drawl to his awkwardly broken voice, no doubt due to puberty.

“Well, it’s your turn now. Please, may I ask that you introduce yourself?”

“Oh … raight. Sorray. Mah name’s Dwayne? Dwayne Nelson … sir.” The boy stated subserviently.

The control console made a series of bleep and blip sounds and Mr. Z looked up at the center screen to see a picture of the teenager appear.

:… Caller Identified.
:

: Name: Dwayne Nelson
: Age: 16 year-old

:
:… Further information processing

Mr. Z liked what he saw, proud that his software had so quickly located and displayed the teen’s latest high-school photo, obviously uploaded to the cloud from the photographers digital studio.

The teenage boy was very handsome with long dark brown hair that swept across his brown eyes. The boy’s strong square jaw implied he would soon turn out to be a very good-looking young man – despite the many pimples spanning his jawline. Implications of how this cute teenage kid would react to his Flexadrinazine quickly caused the older man a new erection in his pants.

“Well there’s no need to address me as sir, Dwayne but it’s very nice to meet you. I think we might end up being very good friends.” Mr. Z said confidently.

“Awright then. Glayd t’meetcha tew. So… uh… whayt nayw?” asked Dwayne.

Mr. Z’s erection twitched at the broken southern drawl and another blip sounded as the screen displayed more information about the caller.

:… Most recent school physical findings
: Height: 6 ft.
: Weight: 150 lbs.

The older man’s eyes widened at the on-screen report. “Wow,” he thought to himself. “Incredible potential.”

“May I ask how old you are? And your current situation? Family and School-wise?” Mr. Z asked, already knowing some of the answers.

“Oh… uh, raight then. Eye’s 16 yaers owl’an eye aways only uver lived huere in Tennessee. Eye oways wownted t’see Caylifownya thaw… s’ayt where yew leyve?”

“No… no, I don’t live in California and I won’t be relocating you. Unless… that is, you need relocation? Is your family life alright?” Mr. Z asked with concern.

“Naw, naw… I just meyunt thayt I thawt yew maight liuv theyre, thayt’s aw.” The boy said.

“Well… with the amount of money we might be able to earn you, it might not be long before your dream of California comes true.” Mr. Z said, in hopes of perking the teenager’s interest and solidifying a deal.

“Yew thank Eye maght be aybe to mewv theyre? Cayliforwya? Rawley? Thayt’d be sweyll !” exclaimed a broken-voiced but newly excited 16-year old Dwayne Nelson.

“I think you could soon be able to do whatever you want, Dwayne.” Mr. Z said.

“Kewl… kewl. Weyul. What’eye hayfta dew nayuw?” asked Dwayne.

“Well,” Mr. Z responded, while tapping fervently at his console. “You can tell me where your nearest post-office might be located, so I can send you a free sample of Flexadrinazine, along with a complimentary high-definition wireless webcam. Then we can further discuss our arrangement.” Mr. Z explained, not wanting the boy to know that he had already gleaned his location and was now working on arranging a package to be sent to the boy’s local post-office.

- - -

Drew had reported his stolen belongings on the local police website and read the responding email that explained it was unlikely they would be found with disappointment.

Letting go of his pec, his big hand grabbed the mouse and clicked a new email and began pecking out a message to Mr. Z – explaining what had happened the night before. The task proved frustrating however, as his newly enlarged fingers more often-than-not hit more than the key he had been aiming for, creating a frustrating amount of spelling mistakes he was willing to let slide in exchange for expediency. He wanted a response from Mr. Z and didn’t care if he came across sounding like a big dumb muscle head in his email – the thought made him smile.

“Hahha … I’m big and dumb, Hahha. No – fucking huge and dumb. Hahhahha…” the huge kid began getting off on his own parody of a big dumb jock as his cock jumped to attention in his sweatpants as he stood up at the though of people thinking him as big and dumb.

“Duhhh… “ He said aloud, amusing himself as he grabbed at his erection and flexing his other arm into a big bicep that quickly expanded to a peak that surprised even him.

“Woah! Fuck look at that!” He exclaimed and quickly ran to his full length mirror, suddenly realizing that he had grown while in the park last night - and hadn’t yet even looked at himself to see how big he’d become.

His reflection caused him such surprise that his dick flung out and ripped itself through his sweatpants and shot a quick squirt of pre-cum onto his mirror.

“Whoa!!! Fuck!!! Get a load of me!!” He shouted aloud and flung up his arms into a double bicep pose.

Drew’s biceps bunched up to such immense and unexpected peaks, they tore right through the clean t-shirt he had just put on, only moments ago. The tears of his sleeve's inseams exposed his bushels of armpit hair and the muscleboy enjoyed the sight, causing his erect cock to jump and throb out in front of him.

“I am the biggest, dumbest jock anyone has ever seen.” He said as he continued flexing into a most-muscular pose – tearing his t-shirt right up the center of his back, feeling his lats widen and thicken.

Then Drew stood up and flexed his pecs, causing the width of his upper t-shirt to rip along the underside of his chest. The newly forming tear allowed his enormous hairy pectoral muscles to explode out and he watched them bounce and then quickly solidify into a shredded flexed state that revealed a multitude of striations.

The sight of himself caused the muscleboy’s erection to release a thick rope of cum that flung itself out onto the mirror.

“Yeah!!!” Drew exclaimed. “Freaky huge and dumb! Duuuuhhhhh!!!! Fuk I’m stooopid. All I know is muscle!!!! I will beat you … beat you up !!!”

The huge and jacked-up muscle teenager then flung out his left leg and flexed his quad. His sweatpants couldn’t contain the enormous swelling thigh and gave way instantly to its thick density and tore up from the knee, revealing the huge teen’s hairy ripped muscle quad that flared outward.

Drew repeated the action with his other leg as his cock released another gushing thrust of cum onto the mirror, blurring the sight of his legs.

The other leg of his sweatpants tore just as quickly, revealing his other hairy quad that bulged through the opening.

“Duhhh, I’m a fucking dumb jock and I’m gonna beat you up!!!” Drew shouted in an intentionally extra-deep voice as he flexed so hard that his humorous impression of a dumb jock had turned into an erotic display of his new muscularity. His own impression flex show had cause tearing out of his own clothes and it all turned him on so much that the huge teenager’s cock exploded yet again but this time uncontrollably - thrusting itself wildly about as cum gushed everywhere in all directions to Drew’s shocked surprise.

“Waoh!!” He exclaimed as he watched his own fireworks and felt the rush of multiple orgasm. “I’m soooo hottt!!!!!!!!!!!!”

- - -

Matt tried to convince his huge best friend to leave school early, at lunch but Chad refused. The big 14 year-old's hunger had him distracted to the point of urgency. He had to feed.

The excited and horny Matt clung his back-pack to his crotch to hide the cum stain he had released in the boys room while he kept close to his huge best friend as Chad scoffed down serving after serving of cafeteria food. The groups of gawking wide-eyed students staring at the huge muscle teenager grunting and eating such huge amounts of food didn’t bother Matt. The boy was too per-occupied with Chad’s promise of helping him get his own capsules of Flexadrinazine.

The though of being as big as the huge boy beside him in the cafeteria – his best friend Chad – the boy who had made him cum in his pants uncontrollably – was enough for Matt to put up with almost anything. If only he would soon get his hands on those capsules.

Chad sloshed his way through tray after tray of lunch, threatening almost every boy that passed by him to get him more food “or else!” Until his hunger was satisfied.

The lunch hour had quickly passed while the huge young teenager ate, his best friend watching every bite, hands grabbing at him on occasion until realizing everyone was watching – then quickly pulling back his hands.

The cafeteria had emptied at the sound of the bell, having seen enough of Chad’s display at feeding his referent hunger, they retreated to class, leaving only Matt at his side – free to grab and grope at the huge muscle teenager.

Chad wiped his mouth, full from the food and quickly noticed Matt’s hands on him.

“Get off me you faggot!” Chad shouted as he moved his huge body away from Matt.

“Sorry man, I can’t help it!!” Matt reacted. “You’re so fucking huge, I mean look at you! You’d be doing the same if you were me.”

Chad thought about what his best friend admitted and quickly realized that he was right. “Aw dude, I’m sorry, yah know.. you’re right. Let’s go to my house. We can get hold of Mr. Z”

Matt jumped up with such excitement, he let his knap-sack fall away from hiding his crotch – exposing his throbbing erection and wet crotch.

Chad couldn’t help but notice and chucked at the sight. “Hhahhahha … you’re such a fag dude. You want me and my big teen muscle body! Hahhhaha…” Then he threw up a bicep and flexed, tearing his t-shirt sleeve and exposing his dark armpit hair.

Noticing what he’d just done and how it might affect his aroused friend, Chad nodded up at Matt. “Dig that… I’m fuckin’ hairy too…”

Matt’s jaw dropped and he clutched his crotch – unable to contain his impending orgasm.

End of Part 9

Last edited by kenstaff; December 31st, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 1st, 2014), 1978montecarlo (January 3rd, 2014), aiden831 (January 2nd, 2014), Anifanatic10 (December 31st, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (January 2nd, 2014), cowboybear (December 31st, 2013), cutlerfan (February 10th, 2014), dickasauras (December 31st, 2013), growinmuscl (December 30th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 31st, 2013), iceman75 (December 30th, 2013), idiomat (December 31st, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 31st, 2013), Kurisu (January 1st, 2014), mguy (December 31st, 2013), monstarmaster (January 3rd, 2014), Neonando (January 5th, 2014), nnnrg (December 31st, 2013), overusedclassic (January 1st, 2014), Reeza (January 1st, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 5th, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 3rd, 2014), swinginbusdoors (December 31st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 31st, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 30th, 2013), whatizit (December 31st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 31st, 2013), xboy (January 1st, 2014), xenon (December 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, two chapters in one night, how lucky are we!? Great stuff again, really enjoyed all 3 segments of the story, Dwayne getting some big muscles, lowering his formerly high southern drawl a couple of octaves, Drew, growing huger and huger, but also appearing to lose intelligence (unless he was playing stupid, I couldn't tell.) and Chad eating so much that it took the entire lunch period to chow it all down, who knows how many pounds of food he packed away to build even more muscle on his 14 year old frame? Could it finally be time for Chad and Drew to see each other's improved bodies?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (December 30th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 01:37 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
WOW!

Yew rawlly now haw ta rite sum grate starrys! Ah hop yah gat ta the naxt chaptah rahl sun!!

Definitely want to see Matt get pumped up. Even more definitely, wish I was him. THIS is what true friends are for. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have another teen muscle giant around to help Chad against Drew!

I noticed somewhere in the story Flexidrine became Adrenalzine. Works for me.

And by the way, definitely have Mr. Z send all the giant muscle teens to California. That's where I am!

Great stuff - so HOT - and I hope you can keep interested in this story enough to put them out as fast as these last two chapters. I really think you've pushed a magic button here, story-wise.

Just love Chad's reactions - so typical of a 14 year old. Wishes all his life for a huge body and big muscles, gets them and goes to show them off, and half-way through the day he is already bored and gets annoyed when everybody drools all over him. Not unlike real teenagers I know who work for years getting a body you dream for, then look at you like, "What's the big deal?"

Very well done.

I have gotten to the point where I'm really looking forward to these chapters.

Keep Going!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (December 31st, 2013)
  #4   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
I noticed somewhere in the story Flexidrine became Adrenalzine.
Thanks! Fixed (I think - it was only in chapter 7?)
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 08:16 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Love it!

The best part of this chapter was Drew flexing! The amount of description in this chapter was a huge improvement (pun unintended), and I can't wait to see more
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 1st, 2014)
  #6   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 10:07 AM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Love the story! Find the southern phonetic-ish typing to be a bit annoying though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aronymous For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 1st, 2014)
  #7   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
Find the southern phonetic-ish typing to be a bit annoying though.
Ya takes the goods with the bads buddy!

I'm sure others enjoy it - its meant to add humor. Besides, when I find a jewl of a good story (and personally, I find them to be rare - sorry, I hope I am not offending anyone by that.) I like to read each word and let my imagination do the work in creating images and sounds in my head - as if it were a movie. My thought process was that I would appreciate reading it if I were a fan - that if someone writing a story actually took the time to spell out how he thought it sounded in his head, what dedication that would be to the story. If you don't like it - I'm not about to apologize for it - because I am sure there are others who really do appreciate it (despite them not vocalizing it! And it's a well known fact I wish they would.)
  #8   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 08:46 AM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstaff View Post
Ya takes the goods with the bads buddy!

I'm sure others enjoy it - its meant to add humor. Besides, when I find a jewl of a good story (and personally, I find them to be rare - sorry, I hope I am not offending anyone by that.) I like to read each word and let my imagination do the work in creating images and sounds in my head - as if it were a movie. My thought process was that I would appreciate reading it if I were a fan - that if someone writing a story actually took the time to spell out how he thought it sounded in his head, what dedication that would be to the story. If you don't like it - I'm not about to apologize for it - because I am sure there are others who really do appreciate it (despite them not vocalizing it! And it's a well known fact I wish they would.)
Well it's not the possible offending part that annoys me, it's just that English isn't my first language and I have to read it word for word now being careful I don't misread anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aronymous For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (February 9th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options