The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 6

Part Six! Previously:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
I really appreciate all the feedback. As a long-time lurker, first time poster, I really feel like I am joining a community, and it's hot as hell to know that something I write can turn people on.

PART VI

I drove home savoring the taste of Marcus' cum, and could barely see the traffic for the image of his blond, sweaty body melting at my touch on top of my car.

I got back to my place just as my roommate Matt was getting out of the shower. He was muscular in a lean way, with ripped abs but not much size. He wore the towel low around his obliques. Matt's tattoos were his most distinctive features--a tiger curling up around his abs, it's tail reaching down below the towel; a star around his left nipple, complex scenes of skulls and eagles, women and aztec warriors running down both arms. I also knew that his back sported large leathery wings and that his calves and under his ears also bore designs. He was a bit of a rocker, I guess, with several ear piercings and a seemingly permanent 5 o'clock shadow.

"I still feel like shit," Matt said, slumping into his desk chair. "Where've you been?"

"Garage. Um, getting the car fixed." I tried to sound casual. It didn't work.

"Bullshit." He said. He stood up and came over to me, looking me up and down. He sniffed. "No, you definitely had sex. You are too happy and smell like cum. Any other explanation?"

I grinned sheepishly. "You got me."

"Good for you dude! Cute guy?"

"Cute? In the face, yeah. In the body...just...massive."

Matt gave me a significant look and went to put some clothes on. He dropped his towel and pulled on boxers in front of me, giving me a good look at his 7-inch-soft hairless dick. Even his dick had a tattoo on it--an arrow. Matt was completely comfortable around me and we had known each other since our first year. He would bring home girls and fuck them in front of me, which turned me on to no end, and while I'd never taken him up on the offer he told me I was welcome to do the same with a guy. I was lucky to have found someone so open minded and casually sexual as Matt was.

"You gonna see him again?"

"Tonight," I said.

"That good, huh?"

"Yes." I said. "That good."

Evening couldn't come fast enough, and even the internet seemed to lose its magical power to make hours vanish without my noticing. When 8 o?clock came I waited ten minutes, trying not to seem to desperate. Then I thought, ?fuck it,? picked up the phone, and dialed the number Marcus had given me. It rang three times before a voice answered. It wasn?t Marcus?it was the deepest, most gravely voice I had ever heard, laced through with a strong accent (Russian, maybe?) and with a supreme confidence that demanded to be obeyed.

?Reilan residence.?

?Is Marcus there??

?Ah. Yes. This is his father. Marcus!?

A brief pause, then another voice came on the phone. Deep, young, with all of his father?s confidence. He started in a whisper, his father clearly having just passed him the phone, and his voice grew steadily into a low rumble.

?Fuck I?m horny. My cock has been rock-hard for the last four hours just thinking about you. Meet me in the park on ninth street in twenty minutes. Also?umm?you might want to loosen yourself up before hand.? I thought I heard a smile in his voice. ?Sometimes, I forget my own strength.?

?Dude, I?m at the point of coming just from hearing your voice. I?ll see you there.?

?Good. That?s a good little cocksucker.? And he hung up.

I hadn?t been lying. I had to take several deep breaths to stop my raging dick from erupting right then and there. Matt looked over to where I was sitting.

?Good news, then??

I could only nod. Mentally I was already focusing on the muscles in my ass, relaxing them. I took off my shirt and started to stretch my whole body, breathing to relax myself. I gradually became aware of Matt watching me, and, through him, of the way stretching made the sinews of my lean muscle thin into striated definition and contract again. When I had gone through every stretch I knew I finally made eye contact with Matt and asked, shyly, ?Do you mind if I use a dildo??

??Course not,? he said. ?But won?t you be getting the real thing in a few minutes??

I held out my hands in the universal sign language for ?this big.? Matt chuckled.

?Man, I?ve gotta meet this guy. Sounds like he puts the rest of us to shame.?

I nodded again and dropped my pants, going into my dresser to find a big black dildo. Matt watched curiously as I laid down on the bed and inserted one finger, then two, then the dildo. I moaned and crunched my abs, intent on not coming?on saving everything I had for Marcus.

?Does it feel good?? Matt asked. I just stared at him like an idiot. ?Okay! It?s just I?ve never tried it!?

?You?re welcome to, if you want,? I said. ?You know we share everything.?

He came over to the side of my bed. He was dressed in a short-sleeved tee that showed off the tattoos running down his arms. His green eyes looked down at me, lying naked and panting on the bed, a dildo halfway inserted up my ass. I gave him a quizzical look.

?Observation,? he said. ?Step one to learning a new skill.?

I eased the dildo further and further in with my right hand, then out, then in again, loosening and widening. Suddenly, I felt a warm, calloused hand close around my right hand. I opened my eyes to find Matt looking down at me, breathing deeply with me and guiding my hand to move the dildo in and out of me.

?Practice,? he explained. His voice was softer than usual. He took over the dildo completely, adjusting the angle slightly with every thrust to open me as wide as possible. I moaned a little every time, and he put his other hand down on my corrugated abs to feel the six hard balls of muscle tense and release as he pushed. We had never done anything sexual with each other before, and now here he was, one hand pressing into the muscles of my stomach and the other into the muscles of my ass. I was so close to coming, and coming hard. I was on the brink. On the precipice. I saw white light?

And sat up, pushing him away. ?I have to get going,? I said. ?I?m already late.? Not bothering with underwear, I pulled on my pants and a t-shirt and slid out the door, still breathing heavily, and leaving my roommate behind with a big black dildo in his hand and a confused look on his face, breathing just as heavily.

I arrived at the park exactly three minutes late. A giant silhouette stood at the top of the slide, seeming to suck all light into its massive bulk. I approached quietly, afraid to provoke Marcus? anger.

The silhouette saw me and seemed to both hurtle down the slide and stay immobile exactly where it was. It was only when this second, slightly taller shadow slid down as well that I realized what was going on.

Marcus AND Marcel stood in front of me, shirtless, their massive chests thrown into stark relief by the shadows.

?You?re late,? Marcus said.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I saw the differnet parts appearing on here, and was just reading through them when number 6 got put up too! The parts are nice and short, straight to the point. I'm really enjoying this story so far. I don't think I could ever be quite so open minded with my flatmate though! Now that Marcus AND Marcel are there, maybe Matt should have tagged along too to make things even. On the other hand, at least he has them all to himself.

For the record, watching cats on Youtube is a great time waster. So is Charlie the Unicorn

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; September 8th, 2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Typo! :(
  #3   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:37 PM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
Great story I can't wait to read the next part
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Uh oh! ...

... maybe he should've brought the roommie! < eg >
  #5   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:50 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
Damn

Dude, this story is hot as hell! Please don't stop!
  #6   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2009, 07:18 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
I'm really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next part.
  #7   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:07 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
this is great, i'm enjoying it on a couple different levels.. thanks for writing it.

and i think it's great his roommate is so open minded and casual! i think i could do well with a roommate like that..
  #8   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:42 PM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Incredibly hot.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size