The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 12:56 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 7 (finally!)

Part 7. I?ve been waiting the whole series to write this part, though I didn?t know it would turn out this way. I've been without internet, so it's up later than expected. I have so far been overwhelmed by this board?s supportiveness?let me know what you think of this one and what you want to see coming up!

Previously:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16971

PART VII

It was so quiet I could hear my own heart beat. The moon was nearly full tonight, and the trees rustled noiselessly in a cool breeze. Streetlights cast an eerie glow over the park. One light flickered, making crazy shadows dance over everything. Two giant studs stood shirtless before me. One?s blond hair and white skin glowed in the streetlight, while the other?s compact Latino body could have been part of the night. It was 8:34 PM exactly.

?You?re late,? said Marcus.

Marcel grinned at me like a wolf, his white teeth and the whites of his eyes gleaming out from his dark latin skin. If it weren?t for the mounds and twisted knots of muscle that caught the light, Marcel would be nearly invisible. In contrast to the Hispanic stud?s smirk, the look on Marcus? face was completely serious.

?You know what happens when you?re late?? He folded his huge forearms, thick with blond hair, in front of his pecs. It made his whole chest flex and his perfect horseshoe triceps stand out aggressively. I shook my head in submission, mouthing the word ?no?. I couldn?t even speak.

?You get punished.?

My eyes were transfixed on Marcus, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Marcel begin to circle around to my left. Marcus? giant arms dropped to his sides in a tense wrestler?s stance, and he started to circle to my right. I looked back and forth between the two mountains of muscle circling me. Both were crouched in perfect wrestler?s stances, arms up, necks bulging, abs contracted to diamond harness. Marcel?s smile had grown into a hyena?s grin, while Marcus? face was red with concentration, a single vein visible running down his forehead from blond buzzcut to eyebrow. Suddenly, he yelled, ?Hut! Hut!?

Marcel dove for me, but I was ready. If this was their game, I could play it. I used his larger size against him, dodging at the last minute so he went hurtling past me. I pushed him hard to make him fall as he passed, but my hand met a wall of smooth, dark tricep and simply bounced off.

Marcus went for me now, slower, backing me up against the kid?s playset so I had nowhere to run. As he closed in on me he began to flex, and veins shot out from his arms and across his chest, visible even in the dark. He grabbed for me with one hand?a feint?and I ducked under the swinging bridge even as his other hand came from beneath to try to catch me.

I started crawling under the bridge to the other side, when I heard a grunt and saw a pair of brown feet land right in front of me. Marcel had actually jumped OVER the bridge. As I backpedaled a pair of strong hands grabbed my ankles and pulled me from my haven. I felt a bicep as wide as my thighs grip me around the middle of my chest, and looked down to see the blond forearm crisscrossed with straining veins. Then I was in the air, above Marcus? head, and he shouted, ?Go long!?

And I flew through the air, spinning perfectly like a football and going just as fast. I smacked into something very solid, and thought it was the ground until I realized that it was HOLDING ME. It was Marcel?s chest, bulging with fat muscle. My face was at his belly button, a little outie that extended maybe a centimeter from the massive slabs of his abdominals. Marcel started running and pressed me to him, so that my face was smothered in those abs. They were perfectly hairless, and the skin was soft on top of layers of rippling muscle. I couldn?t resist?I opened my mouth and licked and kissed every inch of Latin muscle I could reach.

We passed into a grassy area just beyond the playset and Marcel slammed me the ground, stunning me for a moment. He yelled, ?Touchdown!? and thrust his fists into the air. His arms looked like Grecian pillars reaching up to the sky, and I could see little patches of black hair under his arms which sent rivulets of sweat down his perfect sides. A few blades of grass stuck to his body. His pecs lifted with his arms, dark suckable nipples rising as his abs were thrown into perfect relief. Two segments of that amazing eightpack shone with my saliva.

Marcus was behind me suddenly, pulling at my pants. I twisted and saw that he was naked as the day he was born, cock sticking straight up and stretched to eight of its full ten inches. His entire body was straining and red from fury and physical exertion, veins contorting wildly over his contours in places where I didn?t know veins existed.

?Hey Marcel,? Marcus said. ?I think he likes you! You wanna hold my little muscleslave down while I fuck the shit out of him??

?Sure thing bro!?

Looking up, I saw Marcel start to kneel. His legs burst into definition, every muscle of his quads taught and straining as he pinned me to the ground, face up, with his knees. Up his shorts I could make out the outline of something thick and snakelike?but then he grabbed my hair with both hands and forced me to look up, in time to see Marcus kneel and lift my entire lower body off the ground with one hand. The other went to his cock, and I could see that pushing it down from sticking straight up was a struggle for even his gigantic arms. We were further from the lights now, and Marcus long cock seemed dark and menacing next to the ethereal light that seemed to radiate from his blond pubes, treasure trail and forearms. I could feel his cockhead find my ass, gushing precum wherever it went. I could feel his strong arm lifting me up at the small of my back. I could feel his friend?s massive legs pinning my arms and chest down. A trail of spit left Marcus? lips and hit my ass.

And, without warning and all at once, the blond boy-giant thrust all eight inches of 18-year-old manhood inside of me at once. I started to come. It was not a quick release that gave pleasure. It was an agonizing, continuous burst of fluid that made my whole body spasm. Marcus released my back so that the weight of my entire lower body rested on his engorged staff and started to pump slowly back and forth as I shot load after load onto my chest and over Marcel?s legs.

Marcel was watching intently, transfixed by the sheer density of muscle in his buddy?s body as Marcus pounded my brains out. Marcel started to encourage Marcus, speaking soft words in his sexy accent.

?Yeah, bro, fuck that little slave. He?s your toy, you could break him if you wanted. Look how much he loves it?look at him cum! His dick isn?t even getting soft. Yeah. Pump him! Go harder, man, no mercy! Fuck, dude, look at your CHEST. Look at your fucking veins. It?s a workout, no? The veins from your abs look like they?re going into his butt too. Yeah, flex those arms for me! So fucking big. Your arms are as thick is this guy?s chest. Just your tri?s are thicker than his arms! Look at your neck, man, look at your face, even your fucking face has fucking veins!?

The man on top of me was completely red, dripping head to toe in sweat, panting and grunting like a beast. I could feel his cock GROW inside of me, thicken and widen as it stretched to it?s full ten inches. My groans grew louder as it grew, matching the pleasure and equal pain that was coursing through my whole body. As Marcus? dick reached its full length I swear I could feel it pushing up at the back of my throat, and I began to scream in pleasure.

Suddenly a giant, smooth bicep smothered my face, cutting off all my air. A single vein ran down the top of its seemingly infinite brown expanse, and all I could see beyond it was Marcus? heaving shoulders and face straining in ecstasy.

?Who said you get to talk, little girl?? smirked Marcel, his body contorted over me so that his knees pinned me to the ground and 17-year-old bicep cut off my airflow. ?This is a public park! Have some respect!?

The lack of air and the pounding of the monster in my ass were just too much and I began to come again. Marcus pulled me toward him as I did, pulled me toward using only his rockhard cock, and pushed Marcel off of me with both engorged arms.

?He?s mine!? The living mass of veins and muscle growled. He leaned into me, bending at the (ripped, crystal-cut) waist and licking up the top of my abs to the space where they met my pecs?where all of my cum had pooled. He sucked it up, kissing, sucking my chest hard enough to leave hickeys, and?thrusting harder and faster all the time, mountainous shoulders heaving?shoved his tongue into my mouth. I was completely dominated, tasting my own cum from his lips?and it wasn?t over.

Marcus stood and I seemed to float mid-air, impaled on his cock. He rotated me on that axis 180 degrees, and pushed my down to the ground again, ridding me doggy-style with all of his might. I was vaguely, aware of Marcel?s ripped body in front of me, still encouraging, ?Yeah, pound him! Pound him into the dirt!?

And then Marcus came. The 18-year-old was like a firehose coming up my ass. He had to grip my pecs to keep me from rocketing off of his dick, and even so his cum spilled and shot out of my ass, drenching his already sweat-soaked body. Marcel had gone silent and simply watched in awe as Marcus thrust, slowing a little with each hurricane of cum, until he was spent. We stayed there for a while, me bent over and him oh-so gradually softening in my ass. Then he bent over my back, pressing his chest into me so that I could feel his sweat-and-cum-soaked chest in segments--the huge, heavy pecs, tender nipples, and each bulging segment of his six-pack, lightly coated in blond fur. He sighed, and the muscles were so hard that they massaged my back individually. I could hear him pant, feeling his hot breath on my ears. With great tenderness, he bit my neck.

?You are a fucking beast,? I breathed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
What a hot finale! Thanks for a very good series.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options