The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:30 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
I think that this issue is easily solvable. Don't mention the age of your characters! It can be an element left up to the reader and they will fill in what makes them comfortable.

This site is predominantly homosexual and encompasses fetishes. Let's remember that all of the characters in these stories do not exist. No one is actually having sex with children nor suggesting it.

The content of many stories tends to involve other "illegal" concepts as well, kidnap, deception, sometimes torture, unsafe sex, nonconsensual sex, etc., but we don't seem to be coming down on them. Our society treats pedophilia as the worst of the worst behaviors, but lets remember fundamentally it is no different than any other fetish.

Now before people start screaming that they aren't like pedophiles remember the key difference is actually carrying out your thoughts. If you bind, torture, rape or have sex with children there are REAL legal, moral and societal repercussions.
I think the reason why pedophilia is treated as the worst of the worst behaviors is that we have an excellent grasp on why it is wrong. Engaging with sex with children or young teens cannot possibly be consensual, because a child has not mentally matured enough to understand the full ramifications of consent. Moreover, a child does not have the mental faculties to reason through the aftereffects and the massive social stigma placed upon the abused as well as the abuser. Look at how many sexually abused children grow up to have major problems throughout their lives, versus how many shake it off and are just okay. The numbers are not encouraging.

Normally, I am permissive of fetishes. Do whatever, you want. Whip each other, throw in a ball gag, hang yourselves on hooks, and I'll look the other way and chuckle. When it comes to child welfare, I draw a deep-graven and thick line. Pedophilia is not a fetish that should be indulged. It is a sickness, one with no possible ultimate outlet that does not harm a child. If someone is having these feelings, they shouldn't be exploring them without a medical professional to help them work through and past them, if possible.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:43 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
There's a simple solution:

Start another forum that is specifically for said underage stories and just let everyone know the link to said forum.

It would create less hassle. Or I think at least advertising that a new story is written should be permissible, then users may contact the author and have the story sent via e-mail.

Also, most forums/websites now tag stories in which they pertain to different genres, such as mature tags, gay, straight, and if they have fetishes in them, etc. Why not allow Underage stories, but have them tagged so if particular people do not wish to read them, they will be forewarned? I think all the stories need to be tagged in the title regardless.

Just some options authors should keep in consideration. I remember that there was a website for 'kid muscles' but I believe it went down. I don't remember who ran it, but it was someone from the forum.

Last edited by Bradykins; March 23rd, 2010 at 12:02 AM.
  #43   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:47 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
flexodus- how do you feel about age progression or body switch stories? Where a character starts out as a boy and then winds up in a body that is to everyone else over the age of 18? examples along the lines of Tom Hanks in Big or the father son switch in Vice Versa...
  #44   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:44 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
Kudos, Flexodus

This is reminiscent of uproars in the past about heterosexually oriented stories. Once again, Flex has taken an even-handed and judicious approach to handling an issue when he is under no obligation to do so.

Legal ramifications and personal moralities aside, he maintains and services this website because it's a home to a segment of erotica he enjoys, and we all owe him our gratitude for that.

As the man himself said, this is not about a unilateral restriction, but about steering the content of this website away from kid-focused stories where kids are sexualized and keeping the focus on male muscle growth. As a longtime fan and occasional contributor to this board and archive, I'm glad to see he's taking action. Typically my credo is - if it doesn't look like something you'd like, you don't have to read it. But when the new stories section is dominated by stories about children it's just disappointing because that's not what most of us are here for, and not what this board was created to house.

And to be honest, people get defensive and prickly about this issue because they know that a website about sexy kids is going to get shut down and they need the relative safety of this board's non-pedophile umbrella.

Keep on keepin on, Flex. You're a hell of a guy.

PS. Stories that talk about the coming of age or discuss the childhood of characters are often excellent, and incredibly commonplace here. I really hope the gifted authors who flesh out their stories with that kind of background or character development understand that that's not what's under review here.
  #45   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:27 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleXodus View Post
The same goes for stories involving furries
Furry hater.

No, no. I'm just kidding about that, but in all seriousness, I approve of the call for less underage muscleboy stories, and the return of muscle growth fiction involving manly men. Or at least men.
  #46   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:05 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
Our society treats pedophilia as the worst of the worst behaviors, but lets remember fundamentally it is no different than any other fetish.

Now before people start screaming that they aren't like pedophiles remember the key difference is actually carrying out your thoughts. If you bind, torture, rape or have sex with children there are REAL legal, moral and societal repercussions.
I've heard this talking point before, but the bottom line is this: Whether or not it's fiction or fantasy, as the site operator I have absolutely no interest in associating myself with this type of material nor putting myself or the site at any potential risk because of it.
  #47   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:16 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead guitarist View Post
I never thought that people would want to delete stories not because of the CONTENT of the stories, but rather on the basis of what the moderator thinks the members might be doing while reading the stories. If we THINK guys are jacking off to stories involving underage characters, then it's the fault of the authors of those stories, and their work should not be allowed. Weird. I won't post any more stories here.
That's a pretty obtuse interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead guitarist View Post
I've written many boy-muscle stories. I thought that if the boys do not engage in sexual activity (in spite of them having erections), then the stories would be OK here.
And you don't see what the issue what that is?
  #48   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:26 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradykins View Post
There's a simple solution:

Start another forum that is specifically for said underage stories and just let everyone know the link to said forum.

It would create less hassle. Or I think at least advertising that a new story is written should be permissible, then users may contact the author and have the story sent via e-mail.

Also, most forums/websites now tag stories in which they pertain to different genres, such as mature tags, gay, straight, and if they have fetishes in them, etc. Why not allow Underage stories, but have them tagged so if particular people do not wish to read them, they will be forewarned? I think all the stories need to be tagged in the title regardless.

Just some options authors should keep in consideration. I remember that there was a website for 'kid muscles' but I believe it went down. I don't remember who ran it, but it was someone from the forum.
Thanks for your input. Unfortunately the solutions you suggest don't address my specific issues with this type of content as site operator.

Story tagging is a great idea in general, but I still feel that stories sexualizing and fixating on underage individuals are simply not appropriate for this site.
  #49   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:33 AM
Better than the toaster.

Quote:
Thanks for your input. Unfortunately the solutions you suggest don't address my specific issues with this type of content as site operator.

Story tagging is a great idea in general, but I still feel that stories sexualizing and fixating on underage individuals are simply not appropriate for this site.
Well, my personal view on the matter is if you don't allow one subject matter to be written about, other subjects should also be subjected as well. IE: The heterosexual stories.

I don't read them because I don't like them. I think it should be the same for the underage stories. If no one wants to read them then they shouldn't have to.

If websites such as Nifty.org will allow such subject matter to be posted, why not here if it pertains to the theme of the forum? It just seems hypocritical to me to allow one but not the other; even tho there is a difference between them both.

Maybe making guidelines for underage stories would be an idea? Such as no pedophile sexual scenes, etc. Depending on what the story is about. Maybe stories could be subjected to screening, even tho I'm against censoring.

I respect your decision on the matter, I just don't see eye to eye on it. Which is why I suggest someone just starts an offside forum where such stories can posted, and if users wish to read them, they may without consequence.

Last edited by Bradykins; March 23rd, 2010 at 12:41 AM.
  #50   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:03 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Well, my personal view on the matter is if you don't allow one subject matter to be written about, other subjects should also be subjected as well. IE: The heterosexual stories.
The issue arose as underage stories began overrunning other content and sparked concern from a number of members. If hetero or furry stories began popping up left and right and dominating all other content, you'd bet I'd also take action as well. However, I do feel that underage stories in particular, given the sexual themes of this site, is a volatile combination and -- considering the unease it's caused among members -- fully justifies the scrutiny. Again, this is a privately owned and run website to which visitors are given free access. However it's not cost-free for me to operate. I have always preferred to be open and fair, but there are times when a moderator simply has to moderate.

Quote:
If websites such as Nifty.org will allow such subject matter to be posted, why not here if it pertains to the theme of the forum? It just seems hypocritical to me to allow one but not the other; even tho there is a difference between them both.
To address your assertions that I'm being hypocritical, let's expand on your argument a bit. I mean really, if other sites are posting stories about people -- say, having sex in excrement -- I certainly wouldn't be obligated to post that material here simply out of fairness. Even if the author somehow tried to make such a stomach-churning fetish relevant to the muscle growth theme of this site, the mods still retain the right to assess what is appropriate for inclusion and deletion on the site. You already know that Nifty.org is a website devoted to archiving erotic stories and specifically hosts a myriad of genres, even including a number of fetishes I personally find downright gross. Obviously their site operators are fine with such a broad array. But that is simply NOT the scope nor purpose of this site, and it's just not the type of content I want to be involved in hosting or promoting. Though, I suspect that even the operators of Nifty.org would likewise never want to find themselves in a position where underage story submissions began overshadowing other types of content and risked fundamentally shifting the focus of their site in a manner they did not intend.
  #51   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:41 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Flexodus,

You know pretty well that I've been here since the very beggining of your very bold initiative to create this community, during all these years I've supported you, and it won't be different this time. I may not totally agree with your ideas, but we have to understand that you are the responsible for the content of the stories posted here, and for that reason I have personally erased stories of mine which could break the new policy rules.

Sorry for causing yet another incovenient for you.

Best regards,

muscl4life
  #52   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:15 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I will say I am a bit saddened by this, but absolutely understand Flexodus' point. While, IMHO, these stories are perfectly legal in the US, just being tainted by such attention is bad enough. He provides a hosting platform at his own cost, and not passing this on to his users, so it is entirely his decision to make.

I am however sad to see great authors such as Rowan now limiting their stories. And while it has been more than a year(my how time flies) since I last updated Little Mikey, the protagonist is a freshman in HS, which would make him 14 or 15(again in the US). So like Rowan I will no longer be updating that story.
  #53   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:04 AM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
I'm all for it, Flex.
  #54   Add to Peter 2636's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:40 AM

Peter 2636 is on a distinguished road
What is the cut-off age? I think that 15 might still be too young. Voting age(18)? Or should it be legal age (21) -- a consenting adult? Does it depend on the story? It would be nice to know where that underage line is drawn in the sand.

As for the "great" authors that will be "limited" by the rule-- just change the circumstance. Stories like Matt Grows for the Girls could be easily modified to college or post college age. When you think about Matt Grows for the Girls - should that story be deleted for using the underage criteria?

Personally I have little or no interest in young kids being involved in muscle stories unless it is to mention that they wanted to be strong and muscular since they were ten. Face it Flex holds the purse strings and I for one would be devastated if he threw his hands up and closed down.

Peter

Last edited by Peter 2636; March 23rd, 2010 at 12:45 PM.
  #55   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:44 AM
furbymatter

Why is everyone obligated to prevail it upon themselves to respond with their 2 or 3 paragraphs of rancor or praise? I apologize for being crass, but quite frankly the discussion on the subject is nearly moot. I'm probably inciting rage in some people but many of these posts were a waste of space and very second-rate, no disrespect intended.

I also find it pretty insulting towards fleXodus that some people are responding negatively when he's being incredibly tactful and diplomatic while others are returning disgust on a very respectable individual. What is wrong with you people? You have successfully tarnished your integrity and are leaving this community on this fantastic note.

If the censoring of sexual fantasies for underage individuals is an issue to you, then you have every right to no longer visit this site. Viable alternatives are available. Again forgive my honesty, but eventually people will need to realize that everyone in the world doesn't owe them something.

Now you probably know why I never post. I tend to sting a lot. I wanted to say more, but my post probably would've warranted deletion if not being banned, should the current content of it not already be overtly controversial.

Again I apologize.
  #56   Add to Galad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:04 AM

Galad is on a distinguished road
I don't think there's anything wrong with telling the site operator he's doing a fine job. Sure, he's probably heard it before, but even veterans need appreciation, especially for (as previously noted) such a thankless job as manually filtering content.
  #57   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:38 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
A good decision, though obviously a touchy subject to say the least. I sincerely hope that the members who write these kinds of stories will not completely leave the forum, some of them (I am sure) can and have written more appropriate stories. As for underage, what is it clarified as? I think 15 is fine, depending on the setting ofcourse, I really have no problem if it's a level (or close to) relationship being explored, like if the ages were more or less in the same millieu, like high school etc.

Still, maybe a poll on this would clarify it?
  #58   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Better than the toaster.

I think what just irks me about the situation is that good authors are now having to limit the subject matter on what they write about. I'm sure they will still produce high quality pieces of fiction that we will all enjoy. But if this is what the moderator wants then we must oblige.

I don't mean disrespect towards Flex, or anyone else, and I'm so grateful for him running this forum--no one else would want to pay the expense for it.
  #59   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:53 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko777 View Post
I personally don't like stories with young kids. I mean, to me it's just wrong. However, we're not here to judge anybody and as long as there is muscle growth, I don't see why it should be forbidden on this forum... as long as it stays "clean". Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976 View Post
I'm so glad someone brought this up! Personally, these stories make me really uncomfortable.

The stories discussed feature underage protagonists who possess the physical traits we, as members of this board, tend to admire and lust for in adult men. The thing, as I'm sure you all realize, is that these stories will most likely be used for sexual gratification by many readers. I see that some have a disclamer stating that the characters aren't involved in sexual relations. Fair enough. That certainly doesn't mean that the stories won't and aren't used to get people off, fantasy or not.

Also, furries are one thing, children entirely another.

Unfortunately, I think Yachirobi is right. Kid-themed stories seem here to stay. All we, those of us who are squicked out, can do is to not read them and encourage the authors who write what we do like when they post.
I'm with you guys on this and not just on here, but on the more female oriented growth sites I've been on. I don't know if it's the whole "Jailbait" and/or "15 will get you 20" thing or what, but it just does. I have no problems with other stuff, even incest, but the whole underage thing does bug me some too and I do not envy the decisions Flexodus has to make based on what's best to keep this forum alive and kicking without undo attention from non-participating somewhat two-faced parties.
  #60   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:20 PM

I have been worried this site would get shut down because of the underage stories, and quite frankly I don't go for them. I do like age change, though, where a character starts out as a teen or pre teen, 10 or up, and becomes an adult. Or switches bodies with an older character and becomes older that way. Are these sorts of stories still allowed? Please let me know. I get turned on by the idea of dominating a father figure or devirginizing someone, which is why those stories work for me, and that is different (much different) than the underage thing.
  #61   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:38 PM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
My most recent series has been about senior citizens... lol
  #62   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:45 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
I think what just irks me about the situation is that good authors are now having to limit the subject matter on what they write about.
If an author can't bring themselves to write about muscle growth -- without having to fixate on underage characters in the process -- then it's obvious there are other issues at play which are beyond the scope of this site. You've been running around in circles here, so there is little else I can say to you. I have enough faith in the wonderful writers in this forum to know they will continue to turn out great tales.
  #63   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:52 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galad View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with telling the site operator he's doing a fine job. Sure, he's probably heard it before, but even veterans need appreciation, especially for (as previously noted) such a thankless job as manually filtering content.
Thank you!
  #64   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:59 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
I have been worried this site would get shut down because of the underage stories, and quite frankly I don't go for them. I do like age change, though, where a character starts out as a teen or pre teen, 10 or up, and becomes an adult. Or switches bodies with an older character and becomes older that way. Are these sorts of stories still allowed?
Otaru, I don't have any issues with age progression stories themselves. But I would say it all depends on how it's written and how young the character is prior to the age progression.

The issues I have are with "Muscle Boy" type stories which sexualize and fixate on the extreme youth of characters as the focus of the story.
  #65   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:04 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Anything but the torches and pitchforks okay?

I have said it before and will repeat. Flexodus is absolutely right to be concerned about this subject and I support his decision, even if it means that a few of my stories needed to be removed from the site, something which I already took care.

As a featured writer on this and the previous sites, I have written muscle growth stories for over 10 years now and I WILL continue writing them, the scope of my stories is MALE MUSCLE GROWTH, everything else comes as different colors added for a matter of my own personal taste.

That being said, I will no longer pay any attention to this matter, because the moderator has been very clear, diplomatic and tactful to address his decision towards the members of the forum. It would be ideal that each writer whose stories may be regarded as contrary to the new policy rules would personally erase them, which would actually make flexodus' work less intense and would display that we share the responsibility for such important subject with him.

The age limit has been the only borderline in this group, and I am perfectly fine with it, two of my many stories might have crossed the "safety zone" and for that matter I've personally removed them from the forum. I was not happy to do so, because they meant a lot to me, and still do, but I support the moderator in his lonely and serious responsibility.

Hopefuly, writers will continue writing their fantasies and stories, because this is a passion that motivates them, this temporary situation will decline as it has happened in the past. What I sincerely want to avoid is the uprising of an inquisition.

If we don't act properly soon there will be "inquisitors of morale and family values" pointing fingers, naming names and then the villagers will bring their torches and pitchforks of "decency" to attack the "monstrous abominations".

Once again, we must remember that the focus of this forum is the discussion of the MALE MUSCLE GROWTH FANTASY, in all its glory and possibilities.

Best regards,

muscl4life
  #66   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
While I detest censorship, I surely understand and agree with our moderator's decision regarding "underage" stories. Pedophilia is always detestable in my mind and is a crime, as well.
"Underage" muscle growth and sexual activity is defined by cultural mores. "Underage" in the US is surely not seen as well defined in many other cultures where even marriage can be contracted and consummated well under 16 years of age, not to mention enlisting and fighting in armies and militias.
I abide by the cultural standards of the US and many, if not most, other countries in defining "age of majority" at 18.
The few stories I have written betray my personal preference toward over 21, but then I'm from a bygone generation still just coping with the computer.
Just wanted to stick my two cents into the discussion which, by the way, has been really enjoyable and non-venomous.
And one last thought. Those who felt they had to delete their stories might consider other sites which might be more acceptable such as Metabods or Nifty.
Your writing is your artistic expression. It need not be repressed nor hidden.
Mike
  #67   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Otaru, I don't have any issues with age progression stories themselves. But I would say it all depends on how it's written and how young the character is prior to the age progression.

The issues I have are with "Muscle Boy" type stories which sexualize and fixate on the extreme youth of characters as the focus of the story.
In pretty much all of the stories I've written that are age progression, the characters are on the cusp of puberty or in their teens before being thrust into adult/middle aged bodies, where they basically start to mature emotionally to match their physical selves. I like the idea of power exchange and emotionally becoming less vulnerable, the path to manhood, the weak becoming strong, all of which ties into this site. But yeah, I get where you're going.

Personally, I always got confused on the "muscle boy" thing where they are described as being 6 or 7 feet tall and hundreds of pounds but they had what, a kids face? I never understood what the author was even picturing there. It seems that in all of these stories the bodies are described but the authors just want to picture children, which to me is extremely confusing and not my thing.
  #68   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM

And thank you for clearing that up, flexodus.

Personally, I only picture grown men having sex but when I was a kid I was obsessed with being a bodybuilder or instantly turning into a grownup. I think that's true for a lot of people here but I will be honest when I say that I get a little freaked out at the thought that someone associating my work with pedo stuff, which really is not what I'm into at all. So I'm glad for the rule and fully support it.
  #69   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I agree with Philat that I detest censorship in general- with the notable exception of hate speech. I understand, however, that this is Flex's call and i respect that it's not always practical, or sensible, to have carte blanche in every situation all the time.

My suggestion is that we set the bar for "active" characters in stories that involve sex at 14, the age of consent in Idaho and Hawaii and hence the minimum age of consent in the U.S.
This leaves room for some flexibility- the Rowan stories may stay, for example-as well as recognizing that sexual attraction often begins at the onset of puberty.
What do you think, Flex?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #70   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:56 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I just want to say I think the age limit is a good thing. Previously I set my own limit at high school age, anywhere from 14 on up?mostly because I remember how kids acted during my own high school days. But 16 is fine. I have altered my most recent story to fit the new age limit by changing a couple of numbers and a altering few words?that?s it. Otherwise it is exactly the same story. I don?t find myself artistically limited in any respect. And since it makes so little difference to me, I have no problem respecting the moderator?s wishes.

I do wonder, however, about some of my older stories. Gifted Child had an antagonist that was 15 for most of the story. There were a lot of 14-year-olds in The Hike. And of course the main character of the infamous Caf? Blues was 15. Where as I now consider myself released from any obligation to continue Caf? Blues?and it would be absolutely hysterical if the moderator felt it necessary to delete it from the site?I wonder if I need to go back and alter the ages in these earlier tales.
  #71   Add to ryamkajr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:12 PM

ryamkajr is on a distinguished road
The fact is, at least in the US, that laws around sexual content vary by state. Digital content that crosses state lines (and can be viewed in states where minumum age, etc is at a certain threshold) MUST comply with the laws of the respective state, or there can be cause initiated from that state. In other words, you have to comply with the highest denominator (most likely 18). Not saying it will happen, but that it CAN.

Many of the digital content sites went through this issue a few years ago when even the digital representation of children in sexually compromising positions was under a lot of scrutiny.

As one of the few straight people on this site who just enjoys muscle growth, I avoid/skip stories, pictures, etc that do not interest me and let it be. But above and beyond Flex's concerns, there are other potential legal reasons for this stance as well.
  #72   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:52 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryamkajr View Post
As one of the few straight people on this site who just enjoys muscle growth, I avoid/skip stories, pictures, etc that do not interest me and let it be. But above and beyond Flex's concerns, there are other potential legal reasons for this stance as well.
I'm with ya on that one! And another thing to a post previously (forgot who it was...) but the site really does not say it is a specifically gay male muscle growth site... as the site is titled "Evolution Forums - MALE Muscle Growth". I don't see it saying gay in there at all, so why should there be concern if there is some Heterosexual growth on here to begin with?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #73   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:01 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
You rock!

Quote:
I agree with this 100%! You have been exceptionally gracious in the way you communicated your guidelines. I would have said, "My site, my rules! End of discussion."

Honestly, it never occurred to me until I read this thread how much time, energy and money you put into this site. Thanks for everything you do. I really appreciate this forum and I'm glad you're keeping it focused.

You rock, man!
  #74   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
Flaming Dreamer

DO what you need to. But can we drop the topic now that it's all said and done and get back to stories now?

My Squiby!
php

#75   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 11:16 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
I think this is a dumb idea; restricting story plots. I've been around this forum long enough to know that when you tell an author he shouldn't write something he doesn't post stories again on this forum. From my view stories like these have become harder to find on this website. I used to be able to find at least two good ones a month but within the last year I'm lucky to see one. What has increased is the number of stories about extreme muscle growth, the kind where guys weigh a ton and are as tall as buildings. Wherever johnd and apreejay among others go I will go.
The Following User Says Thank You to /\/\usclekid For This Useful Post:
rackfocus (June 29th, 2013)
  #76   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:07 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by //usclekid View Post
I think this is a dumb idea; restricting story plots. I've been around this forum long enough to know that when you tell an author he shouldn't write something he doesn't post stories again on this forum. From my view stories like these have become harder to find on this website. I used to be able to find at least two good ones a month but within the last year I'm lucky to see one. What has increased is the number of stories about extreme muscle growth, the kind where guys weigh a ton and are as tall as buildings. Wherever johnd and apreejay among others go I will go.
Between underage tales and the stories featuring "extreme" muscle growth, the latter element would still be more relevant to the core themes of this site, and even if such an element became a trend, it certainly wouldn't shift the site in such an unwanted and potentially volatile manner as underage tales would.

I don't foresee a large exodus of members and authors from the site because of this policy change. But given how you feel about the lack of underage tales coupled with your assertions that you haven't liked any other story posted in the last year makes me think you're probably wasting your time here.
  #77   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 08:41 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I am going to post all my new stories on O'Melissokomos' site: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/index.html
All my existing stories are posted there too.
  #78   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:54 AM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
There are many gray areas in this issue, sexuality doesn't start at 18. There are people that lost their innocence even after that.

I see many MG stories as analogies to an awakening to the sexuality, about, for example, men discovering new sexual impulses by MG on them or others. Many hot stories came from it and I think it is healthy.

Of course that the Writer isn't fully aware of that most of the times, he's just living the fantasy. There are stories that this 'awakening sexuality' comes so strong that develops into violence, maybe cartoonish violence, but sometimes with sickening violence, almost like a revenge over society, or family, friends, and ends slaving them on his own terms. The 'I'm a God' complex.

Unbelievable or not, I think that even this sickening violence on a sheet of paper is therapeutic for the writer and even the readers. Many Writers feel guilt about themselves at some point for writing in fever about a broken bone, or that hundreds were hurt/died because of some sexual craze, and is exactly this guilty that creates balance to the writer's mind. He would never experience this guilty experience in any other way.

What is really bugging the mind of most people here, is that they feel cheated to take the red pill because all underage stories here have the MG that they are craving for. That usually the kid will become a Man in some point, MG descriptions at some point, and suddenly they become aware that the kid is still a kid after the MG, that they are reading a pedophiliac fantasy.

I think is a job for the writers to draw up this line. I just love stories about sexual awakening, and mostly happen at a young age, no one can forget their first orgasm, the first time they felt something towards other people. But many pedophiliac fantasies do the opposite, mostly about kids that do not develop sexually, the writer maintain their clueless naiveness, their innocence, usually in the perspective of an adult.

Incredibly, the most subversive pedo stories are those were there is no sexual involvement, only descriptions at a distance, craving the forbidden fruit. These people wont erase those cravings just forgetting it, it's impossible. They need therapy and writing about it is a good one.

But not here. In the same way FMG fetish is permitted but not welcomed here.

We must maintain the 'coming of age' stories, we cannot cut those stories away because they have teenagers (known fact that teens think in sex even more than I do now). You cannot cut Summer of 42 because it might be seen as a pedo story, that's naive. If the law demands it, maybe it is time to move the server away from US.
  #79   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 11:40 AM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
I respect the moderator's decision to do what he wants with his board. But I never knew there were so many closed-minded people on this site. What I'm getting from this discussion is that it's OK to jerk off to stories of adults getting big muscles, and it's even OK to jerk off to stories of teenagers getting big muscles, but there's some certain magical age limit where it stops being OK and makes you a pervert who needs professional help. I don't understand why people don't just read the stories they find appealing, and ignore the ones they don't. That's what I've been doing for the several years I've been reading this site. There are many stories that don't "do it for me" for various reasons, so I don't read them and move on to the next. Not sure why everyone else can't do the same. I certainly wouldn't try to get the stories I didn't like removed from the site, and I wouldn't judge people who got off on stories that I didn't. Face it, there's a large percentage of the general population out there who would think this whole site is inappropriate and filled with perverts. Trying to regulate the level of perversion seems silly.

I know based on the comments in this thread that I'm in the minority but I feel like it had to be said. I appreciate the moderator's time and effort in keeping a site like this running, and I'll still read the stories here, but I can't help but feel that we will be missing some pretty awesome stories (at least some of us would think they're awesome).

-Brad
  #80   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Goldfish, my policy,like yours, is "read what i Like, ignore the rest," I was only using the term "pedophilia' in its legal sense, not a moral judgment- I care not what goes on behind closed doors as long as it's not abuse. I AM disappointed t that Flex (if reports are true) went so far as to remove old stories, but if you listen carefully he said that age 16 is a GUIDELINE and items will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The truth is that while we might not completely like what he's dong he is the landlord and we are the tenants. While as a whole I think k the Internet is a place of freedom, even anarchy, we have to respect the rules of the house rules here if we want to occupy the premises. I doubt this place will turn into China- if it does then we have a problem. Let's take it one step at a time, OK?
Frankly I'm getting sick of seeing this topic when I'd rather see stories. Perhaps it's time to drop the subject.

My Squiby!
php

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size