The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2010, 07:55 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 15

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

That started the routine of Colin sleeping over quite often at the Stockwell residence. Dan gave him about half a dose of spice a week, to keep his gains moving along beautifully, to both Colin's and Peter's approval. Dan could hear them fuck like rabbits all the way downstairs!

Meanwhile, he kept thinking of ways of turning up the heat at school. He kept arriving in practically nothing, and flaunting his physical relationship with Tom whenever he could. One day in the halls during passing period, he caught the vice principal scowling at him and got an idea. "Hey, Tom," he grunted, pulling his boyfriend to him and giving him a deep kiss, slowly sliding his hand down his back and into the back of his shorts...

Tom kissed back, hard and passionate, bringing his own hands up the hard sides of Dan's big body, up the freakishly swept out lats, and over to Dan's huge, bloated pecs. He pulled on the thick nipples, toying with them, as he kissed Dan hard, rubbing his hardening crotch against the larger man's own thick bulge. He groaned softly as he felt Dan's big hands massage his ass, and he returned the favor, working Dan's big pecs over with eagerness and gusto. The vice principal stopped short, sputtering in indignation, staring with wide eyes and a jaw that moved with no sound coming out of his mouth.

Dan moved his hand inbetween Tom's huge gluteal cheeks and fished around for his lover's asshole. It took a bit because of how much muscle he had to push through to find it, but once he did, he started prodding it with his middle finger, knocking on the door, begging for entry as he still mouth-fucked Tom with his tongue.

Tom let out a lustful groan as he felt Dan's thick finger push at his hole. He clamped his powerful glutes down on Dan's hand, chuckling softly. Then slowly relaxing, letting Dan in. "Come on, big man. I know you love that muscle ass of mine. You want to get me ready? Get me ready to fuck?" The vice principal was leaning against a post, sputtering something, not able to get the words to come out right, trying to ignore the bulge that was forming in his own pants.

"Yeah, maybe," Dan lustfully grunted, pushing one, then two fingers into Tom's ass, fingerfucking him right there in the hall! It was so fucking blatant, but they were so huge no one dared bother them, least of all the vice principal who was working toward either a conniption fit or an orgasm.

Tom let out a deep groan of pleasure, pushing his huge body against Dan's even more massive one, thick hard muscle against thick hard muscle. "St-stop!" came the vice principal's strangled cry. But he was pushed up against the post now, his crotch mashed against it. Tom grinned, and renewed his assault on Dan's mouth, kissing it slowly and passionately, nibbling on Dan's beautiful lips, his tongue darting in and out of Dan's mouth. Tom made sure to turn their heads just so that the vice principal could see. The little man gurgled and shuddered, his cock exploding in his pants, a wet spot slowly appearing in the dark fabric.

"Oh, Vice Principal Mackey, I didn't see you there," Dan lied, halting his sexual ravishing of Tom. "Is everything okay? You look a bit flush." He looked down at his stained pants and let out a mock gasp.

The Vice Principal glowered for a moment, but said nothing, turning away and running awkwardly down the hallway, the smell of fresh ejaculate wafting behind him. Tom let out a chuckle. "Fuck Dan, we totally just made ol' Mackey blow his load. He was practically humping that post!" Tom reached down, and stroked the thick bulge that throbbed between Dan's huge thighs. "Not that I don't sympathize with him, just a little..." Tom breathed, "You're driving me fucking crazy right now, you sexy beast..."

"Well, we can be a few minutes late to class, I say..." Dan growled, just about picking up Tom in his arms and carrying him outside behind the gym to fuck the living daylights out of him. That's when Dan formed a plan: to freak Mackey the fuck out by transforming him with the spice. This wouldn't be a slow burn like Colin, either. Within a week, Mackey would be a whole new man.

Back in his office, Mackey was trying to clean himself up with paper towels, some water, and even spare deodorant he kept in his office. Only 38, he looked nearly 50, due to his thinning hair, paunchy belly, and somewhat sunken face and body. He cursed softly, realizing that the mess was too big to be easily cleaned. He'd have to wait things out, behind a closed door, or go home and change. He cursed Daniel, and his friend Thomas. Those two boys were so very... so very bad... so very... big... so very... sexy..." He growled in anger and frustration as he felt his cock swell again, just from thinking of the two arrogant young musclefreaks. Damn them! He sat back on his chair, looked across the room at the locked door, and slowly began to stroke his stiffening dick, as he thought back to the display of sex and muscle the two young beasts had put on for him.

Dan's plan went as follows: every day, when lunchtime came, he would get Tom or one of the muscle nerds to distract Mackey long enough for Dan to sneak up to his cup of coffee and put in a heaping dose of spice. Mackey had no idea they were doing anything strange; he just thought the coffee in the cafeteria had started improving and gave the bewildered cooks his compliments.

Mackey would take the coffee back to his office, to drink as he ate his lunch, as he always did. Uncharacteristically, he would then fall into a deep sleep. It went unnoticed though, due to his usual habit of working alone in his office in the afternoon. But at the end of the day, he'd wake up, feeling refreshed, vibrant, and utterly full of male energy. The first day, he nearly bounced off the walls on the way home, his buttoned down shirt popping one button, then two, as his growing pecs forced their way out. The second day, he headed straight for the weight room, to the shocked looks of several coaches, who'd hardly ever seen the man, let alone in the gym. But when he stripped off his shirt and pants, and entered the weight room in only shorts and a tank top, everything stopped, eyes swiveling toward him, gasps from coaches and a few players as well, as a more confident Mackey got onto the bench, and began to lift, his now much thicker pecs pushing up heavier and heavier weights with every set.

Mackey knew it was unusual, but his body just CRAVED exercise. He'd woken up from that lunchtime nap with a body that demanded physical exertion and was built to take it, so he could hardly refuse! His dick actually started to seem bigger and more sensitive, too! Usually erections were a chore to achieve but now he was popping wood like a teenager!

He put his body through a grueling workout, forcing it to pump ever greater amounts of weight. At the end, he swaggered off to the showers, his sweat-soaked workout gear plastered to his body as if he'd been standing in the rain, his new, hard muscles outlined underneath. Inside the showers, he lathered himself up luxuriously, feeling his big new body, how strong and sensual it was. His dick rose, of course, and he couldn't help but explore it a bit as well. It felt bigger. Thicker. And harder than it had been since he was 19. He groaned softly, loving whatever was happening to him, however crazy it was.

He got dosed again that day, and the day after that. He wasn't steadily growing... he was leaping, positively ballooning in size. It was cool to have his dream body at first, but after the third day he was starting to freak out about this growth. He didn't want to become a giant hulk... did he? His muscles felt erotic to him, though, and his lifts kept going up and up and his cock and balls were meatier than ever!

The fourth day, he stopped to step on the scale in the gym. 270. He felt like such a stud. It was 120 pounds in four days. He worked out again, and wondered if he should go slower. After all, lifting heavy made you grow, right? He did one set at lighter weights, just to see. But it was unsatisfying. Even his onlookers seemed disappointed. But fuck them. HE was disappointed. Unfulfilled. He slammed more plates on, and got under the bar. And with a mighty groan, lifted. And his workout went that way. Always heavier. Getting a huge, freaky pump. And in the showers after, he soaped up his big, muscled body, and groped his cock, which seemed even bigger and sexier. And he couldn't help himself. Not even with a couple of the coaches watching him in awe.

Mackey started stroking off, seeing his thick, long appendage start to plump up in erectness. He squeezed his perfectly formed glutes, pushing blood into his cock, bouncing his pecs in joy of the sensations his muscles were allowing him to feel. He was high off of the workout and his own growing sense of self-worth.

The coaches watched in awe and jealousy as the now quite impressive specimen that was Mackey pleasured himself, worshipping his own huge body, working over his own big cock. At last, one of them, the swim instructor, couldn't take it anymore. He walked into the shower, not minding that his clothes were getting wet, and began running his hands up and down Mackey's huge arms. "Like what you see, Farnsworth?" Mackey growled, his voice so much sexier than before.

"Oh fuck man," Farnsworth replied, "I can't believe what a sexy man you are, Mackey." He kept worshipping Mackey's big, hard muscles as the freaky vice principal beat himself off, finally sending a big load of cum all over the wall.

Dan was impressed with what he was hearing from around the school, as Mackey's transformation was becoming the stuff of scandalous rumor. He guessed all the geezer needed was a push in the right direction and he'd become a sexually liberated musclefreak. Dan decided to reward him that lunchtime with a double dose of spice which totally zonked the man out that afternoon. Dan hovered by the vice principal's office after school, eager to see what he'd wrought.

Dan didn't have to wait too long. Although the school was mostly empty, there was still a little movement, now and then. And Mackey's office was still though, quiet as a tomb. Until suddenly, Dan heard a groan. Then a crash of furniture breaking. The sounds of big feet moving, furniture being pushed aside. A low "fuck yeah..." in a deep baritone that was nonetheless unmistakably Mackey. Dan opened the door, the lock easily giving way. Inside, Mackey looked up, his clothing in shreds, his huge, 450 pound body heaving with deep, powerful breaths. "Hello Daniel..." Mackey rumbled, his voice having a sexy, hungry edge to it.

Dan's eyes bugged out. "Uh, hi, Mr. Mackey. I was just... uh... passing by..." he said, at a loss for words.

Mackey advanced, his shredded pants falling to the floor, his huge cock throbbing in his barely-there underwear. "Hello, Dan... Fancy seeing you here... Can't say I'm sorry to see you. After all, we need to talk..." He sidled around, and closed the door behind Dan, jamming a chair under the ruined knob in the process. He sniffed the air, taking in Dan's scent, a small smile on his lips, a predatory gleam in his eye. "You know Dan, I need to apologize. I gave you a bit of a rough time. You were so muscular and sexual. I thought you were being out of line. But now... Now I understand..."

"You... you do?" Dan nervously replied, his cock throbbing. He'd just meant to freak Mackey out a bit. He didn't mean to unleash a sexual predator! Especially when the predator was too fuckin' built and sexy to resist!

"Dan, I haven't been this alive in years. No, not years... never! I feel incredible!" He lifted up his big arms and slowly flexed, giving a soft groan of satisfaction as his huge, thirty inch guns rose to attention. His big dick throbbed in his underwear, which slowly strained and then popped, letting his monster cock out, surprisingly big and thick. "Dan, I know why you and Tom can't keep your hands off each other. I feel like I've got pure fucking testosterone in my veins!" He stepped closer to Dan, taking a deep breath, smelling the young musclestud's musk. "Fuck Dan. Even now... Look at me! Look at how fucking huge I am! And you!" Mackey stepped closer, a feral grin on his face. "You're good enough to eat, Dan..."

Dan blushed, enjoying the forward, dominant nature of the monster he'd unleashed. "You sure you have the appetite for all this?" he grunted, going into a most muscular that practically shredded the pathetic excuse of a tank top he tried to wear that day.

Mackey drew a deep breath, watching Dan shred through his tank top. Then he surged forward, groping at the young stud's huge body, feeling the massive muscles, attaching his mouth to one big nip and sucking aggressively, as if trying to suck Dan's essence right out of him. "Bring it on, boy. I want to see what that big body of yours can do..." he growled in challenge.

"Do you, now?" he asked with a grin, before lifting Mackey easily into the air... then keeping him there with one hand! "I'm strong, sir. Real strong. Real big, too, but you knew that already."

Mackey growled in response, running his hands over Dan's huge shoulders and traps. "Do I, Danny? I can see you're big, but strong? Maybe that's just water in those big muscles of yours..." Mackey teased, trying to get Dan worked up, as he caressed Dan's massive bicep. "You want to impress me? I think you've got a bit more to do than this.." Mackey bounced his own big pecs and grinned. "Show me what you've got, little stud..."

Dan put the big man down, getting more riled up. "What do you want me to do, huh? Want me to destroy something?" He walked over to Mackey's desk and ripped it in two, doing the same to the expensive leather chair Mackey had ordered special for himself. "These ain't water," he said, going into a lat spread.

Mackey's cock throbbed excitedly as he watched the young monster destroy the furniture. "Not bad, Dan. But you know, I could probably have done that too..." He bounced his big pecs again, and slowly flexed his triceps, which exploded from the sides of his arms enticingly. "No Dan, I think you'll have to show me more directly what you're capable of..." He reached forward, and ran his hands up Dan's huge lats, letting out a shuddering sigh of appreciation. Then he grinned, and began pushing against Dan, trying to take the younger, larger man to the ground. "I think you may have your work cut out for you, Dan. Did you know that I once wrestled when I was in high school?" Dan could feel himself shifting, as the smaller man used some leverage against him.

Dan had nearly 200 lbs. on the older man, so he figured he'd easily outmuscle him, but he found that he was significantly more awkward and clumsy than the seasoned vice principal, who was quickly making Dan worry about colliding to the ground, and the seismic damage that might cause.

Dan set his feet to try and regain his balance, but along with his new size and strength, Mackey had regained his old agility and cunning. He managed to get Dan off balance, and with a crash, the huge young man fell to the floor. Around the room, pictures and other things rattled and fell, but Mackey didn't care. He pounced on Dan, groping the young man's huge body, mashing his big thigh against Dan's hard crotch, gripping the large lad's pecs and massaging them aggressively. "That the best you can do, Dan? Big boy like you should be having me under control already!"

"Maybe... maybe I don't wanna be in control," he admitted. "Maybe I wanna be conquered, Mr. Mackey." He made all the muscles his elder was fondling bulge and ripple. The massaging felt so good, eliciting moans from his young throat.

Mackey looked down at him, momentarily serious. Then a grin came over his face. "Don't worry, Danny boy. I'll take good care of you..." He grabbed Dan's shorts in his powerful hands, and slowly ripped them away. Dan's underwear quickly followed, letting Dan's huge member burst free. "That's quite a cock you've got there, boy. We'll take care of that later, though..." He reached under, and began to caress and massage Dan's powerful glutes, his fingers slowly travelling inwards towards Dan's hidden hole. "You want my big dick in you, Dan? Cause I'd love to shove it in, show you a real good time..."

"Yeah, fuck me, sir," he whined. He didn't know what it was, but his submissive side was flaring up and he wanted an older man to put a big dick up his butt! His huge balls were throbbing and his cock was jerking with a life of its own at the anticipation. "Please, go on, fuck me. Thrust inside me, sir."

Mackey grinned ferally, and then positioned himself behind Dan's young ass. With a grunt of victory, he pushed his cock up against Dan's hole, and then slowly pushed in, letting out a low groan of satisfaction. Dan was surprised by just how thick the vice principal was - his old cock had been short, but had been above average in the girth department. Now it was filling Dan's strong ass and spreading him wide, as Mackey began to thrust back and forth harder, his big new body able to give considerable force to the thrusts as he plowed his huge tool deep into Dan's muscular behind. "Aww fuck Danny... you ever had a fucking like this?" He grabbed Dan's big legs and pushed in hard and deep, slamming his cock home with every increasing force.

"N-no, sir, usually I'm the one doing the fucking. I'm practically a fucking virgin for you!!" he cried out. Not entirely true, but his mind was warped with sex hormones and it just slipped out. Hearing it made his own dick stir so he figured Mackey would think it was hot, too.

"Awww yeah!!!" Mackey roared, pushing in as hard and deep as he could. "Fuck you've got one tight hole. But I'm going to fix that, boy... You're going to have a hard time getting another man to fill you once I'm done with you!" He was pounding Dan's ass hard, and his cock was beginning to throb and shudder. "Oh fuck Dan... It's coming..." he panted. Then with a groan that became a roar, he exploded, his big balls pumping a prodigious load through his cock and into Dan's tight ass, the shuddering spasming cock sending wild sensations of pleasure through Dan's ass.

Dan felt his own 2' pole shudder and climax, fountaining his heavy, hot cream all over the two studs, causing a huge mess! Dan was moaning and growling and roaring with the sensations he was feeling. Big men just felt more! Semen was puddling in his muscular crevices, drooling out onto the carpet and irreversibly staining it.

The old Mackey would have cared about the mess. The new one enjoyed it, breathing hard as he pumped the last of his seed into Dan's hungry ass. He leaned over to lap up some of the cream that Dan had spewed over his mighty abs. "I see you enjoyed that, Dan. Quite a bit, judging by what you unleashed all over yourself, me, and my office..." He chuckled as he wiped a big glob of cum off of Dan's thick pecs. "But that's good. I like it when my boys enjoy themselves..." He grinned.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2010, 08:18 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
A great chapter as always, and it's great that I dont have to wait long between each chapters
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well, I loved it too, especially the fact that Dan knows he could take over Mackey but decided to bring the best out of him by letting the poor guy unleash the muscle guy inside him, that's very noble and sexy.

Another great installment, guys!

Congratulations

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options