The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 03:30 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part VI

The Change Part VI: Matt
Section 1

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V

It was 5:00 on Friday night, and Matt and Andrew were huddled over a computer screen. Both sets of eyes were intent upon a progress bar on the screen that read 80%. The day before, Matt had finally perfected the program they thought would blast a hole through the wall that seemed to separate them from the internet and thus the truth of their condition.

After partaking in the electronic equivalent of watching paint dry fro what seemed like hours but had been in fact only minutes, Andrew finally turned from the screen and sat on Matt?s bed. ?It should be done tonight, right??

?Should be.?

?Did Benjamin talk to you today??

?He tried to, but I was lucky enough to avoid him. Did you see the way he went after Derrick in homeroom this morning??

?Yeah, he caught me right before lunch, babbling on and on about how the unchanged need to stand strong in the face of corruption. It was weird.?

?Sounds it,? replied Matt his eyes still glued to the screen. ?I don?t think its corruption?to ?you know?change.?

?I don?t know,? said Andrew lying out. ?I mean I am not saying that it is. I just don?t know and that?s why I won?t do it despite the?well?the sign.? His dick stood at attention.

?I know what you mean,? came Matt?s reply as he contemplated the stiffness of his hidden under the desk. Just then came a rabid knock on one of the doors downstairs. It took Matt a moment to realize his mother wasn?t home and he would have to deal with whoever was at the door. ?I?ll be right back.?

?Alrighty, I?ll wait here.? Matt was amazed at the shamelessness Andrew displayed by not even attempting to cover his small but hard flagpole. I wish I were that open about it, he thought to himself as he arrived at the back door. Just as the pre-man?s hand reached for the handle of the door another set of rabid knocks came. The door was opened with matching rapidity. The moment his eyes adjusted to the sight before him, Matt?s jaw dropped.

In the door frame stood the senior he had seen only once on Monday, Richard. Matt had only seen him at a distance even then, and had failed to take in the immensity of Richard?s body. He loomed over Matt at nearly twice his height. The seeming giant had clearly been running as his skin was covered in sweat and his plates of muscle that served as pecs were nearly bouncing with every breath. Furthermore, Matt (who lived with only his mother and was exempt from gym class) had not until this moment seen a man?s bare chest. So that?s what chest hair looks like, he thought amazed.

But all of this new sensory material was not what amazed Matt or caused him to pull Richard inside the house with a strength he didn?t know he had. It was the singular clothing Richard was wearing that preceded these actions. Around Richard?s waist and face were strong leather straps. The one around his waist was connected to a skintight device wrapped around his dick and balls with a few control buttons on it. The portion of this apparatus around the head of the dick was then connected to a tube that traced up to apiece that covered Richard?s mouth. Inside the mask, Richard was trying to speak, but his words were muffled.

?Quick get inside,? Matt shouted quietly. Once the door was closed he shuffled Richard up the stairs and towards his bedroom. He might have been unsure about when his mother would arrive, but he knew damn well she wouldn?t like finding Richard in this state. ?Andrew, something weird is going on!?

?Wha?.Holy Shit. What is that he is wearing??

?I have no idea, and I can?t make out a word he is saying.?

?He looks frantic.?

?Yeah.?

?I think we need to get that thing off of him. Lay him down on the bed.?

Richard?s body filled the bed that seemed huge to Matt. As soon as Richard was situated, Andrew went to work on the head strap while Matt tried to free the struggling man of the waist strap. After a few minutes of searching, Matt had found no buckle or connector of any kind. ?I think we have to unlock it with these buttons.?

As he was so absorbed in the control panel on Richard?s balls, Matt did not see Richard?s renewed struggle that seemed to say, PLEASE NO. Matt hit what seemed to be the most logical eject button.

Instantly Richard?s body went rigged. Only Richard?s mouth continued to move as it screamed louder then it ever had before. Matt and Andrew pulled away from the bed in a instant. ?What did you do??

?I hit a button.?

?Really, you hit a button. ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD!??

The argument went no further as high-pitched sound rocked through he air. It was soft at first, then grew louder and louder. It seemed the apparatus was turning on. Richard?s screaming became louder and more frantic too.

?It?s torturing him,? cried Matt in horror.

?I don?t think so.? Andrew pointed at Richard?s crotch. When he had arrived, Matt had thought by the size of his package that Richard was hard. He now realized he was very very wrong. As the noise became louder, Richard?s dick began swelling. Upward and outward it went. Andrew had seen Richard hard before, and knew that he was now larger. Andrew realized something that had been bugging him since Richard?s arrival. He was larger. That can?t be. He had already changed.

Richard was 6 in. then 7 then 9, and to Andrew and Matt?s amazement, Richard?s throbbing member reached a full foot into the sky. ?Fuck, he?s huge.?

Richard did not seem as impressed. His eyes were wild with fear, and his screaming was louder. But this screaming soon modulated. It became inter-dispersed with moaning. ?I think its?stroking him.? Richard?s screams became less and less and his moans more and more. All the while the noise of the apparatus was getting louder. There was a great deal of tension in the room. Soon, Richard?s hips began bucking. His whole body began seizing up. His chest was thumping up and down, up and down. More and more rapidly. The moaning became louder and louder. The whole room was filled with a excruciating tension emanating from Richard?s foot long throber.

In one mighty instant Richard roared in pleasure and the two boys watched as his entire body spasmed and the apparatus around Richard?s head began to fill with pulse upon pulse of cum. Richard?s body fell onto the bed limp, but did not stay that way for long. His arms immediately reached up and grasped the tube as if he were trying to close it.

The sac at the tip of Richard?s dong seemed to be filled, and the apparatus seemed to be engaging in an action best described as milking. In bursts cum was being feed down the tube towards Richard?s grasping hands and steel shut mouth. The mumbled crises of before returned.

The strong hands had managed to close the plastic tube and cum began to build up where they held on, but Richard?s struggle seemed to be getting harder and harder as the build up grew. If Matt and Andrew could hear Richard?s words, they would know he was shouting NO NO NO NO. I DON?T WANT TO BE ANY BIGGER.

But his struggle was in vain. Soon his hands were burst apart and the cum flooded into his open and screaming mouth. Richard had no choice but to swallow. As each mouthful flowed into Richard?s stomach. He could feel the effects instantaneously. His whole body began to pulsate, not with pleasure this time, but rather power. Each muscle pulsed and grew. His bones too were expanding. He felt as his feet slipped off the bottom of the bed and his shoulders became so wide that his arms two no longer had support. His chest swelled, and his dick grew taller. His ass inflated and pushed his pelvis higher and higher into the air. His abs, already thick slabs, pushed out and out on his skin in a seemingly impossible act. The last drop finally made a home in his stomach, and the growth came to an end. Now only Richard?s torso filled the bed.

Richard exhausted fell into a deep sleep, and Matt and Andrew were left astonished. Then a sound reached their ear again. The apparatus was charging up again. The 14 inch cock raised once more into the sky.

?We have to stop it.?

?How??

?Try turning it off, I?ll try getting it off.? Richard remained on conscious as the apparatus massaged his organ towards orgasm. Matt went back to the control panel on Richard?s now softball sized balls. He tried every button he could. Each seemed to make things worse. Things started moving faster. The sound got louder quicker. Andrew began to hear muted moans come from the dreaming Richard. ?Faster, he is about to shot his load again.?

?Everything I try makes things worse.?

?FUCK!? A docile moan came from Richard and with barely any movement the sac began to fill with cum once more. ?We have to stop it from getting to his mouth.?

Both boys climbed upon the sleeping giant and grabbed hold of the tube trying to clamp it closed, but they failed where Richard had. The growing senior?s eyes opened wide as another flood of cum came into his mouth. He knocked both pre-men away with his massive hands and tried to pull the tube from his face. As he struggled he grow. His tricep horseshoes became too large to fit any horse. His biceps were now nearly double the size when he had arrived. Now even his torso could no longer fit on the bed. The giant stood in his struggle and his head nearly hit the ceiling. In one amazing feat of strength the leather strap was finally broken and the mouth piece came off still gushing cum.

?I win?I WIN YOU FUCKING MANIAC!? the booming voice shouted at no on in particular. ?AAAAHHHHHH!? There was an immense rumble and Richard's muscles pulsed one more time and his skin could no longer take it. His body erupted into a flood of cum that covered the two open-mouthed pre-men.

As both swallowed a small amount of cum they felt a few hairs start to grow as there dicks became an inch and a half longer.

Last edited by rmudge17; September 21st, 2010 at 06:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (January 24th, 2014)
  #2   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 03:32 PM

Section 2

It took the two friends a moment to understand what had just happened. They looked around the room that was now covered in white sticky cum. They also came to realize that they too were covered in Richard’s man juice. Matt was the first to attempt a verbalization.

“Did he just explode?” Both boys were surprised that Matt’s voice was somewhat lower.

“I think so.” Andrew’s voice had changed as well.

“Have we changed?”

“No..well kind of…I am…ahhh…a little bigger down there.”

“Me too. Did you…umm…swallow some of his stuff?”

Andrew’s response came slowly. “Yeah.”

“I think that’s what caused it. I mean when he swallowed it he got bigger too.”

“I’m pretty sure your right. But why the fuck did he explode?”

“I have no freakin clue.”

“Did he just die by changing too much?”

“That seems to be an accurate description.”

“What the Fuck?”

“Exactly my thought.”

“Is that dancing happening tonight?”

“I think so.”

“I bet people are going to try and change there. Someone should warn them.”

“Yeah.”

“I am going to shower and head over there.” The two boys finally broke from where they had been standing since Richard had thrown them off his bulking body.

As Andrew was about to leave the room, Matt stopped called to him. “Hey, find a cup downstairs and make sure you keep the…um…stuff.”

“Why?”

“We are going to need to test it?”

“True. I can barrow a change of cloths right?”

“Sure.”

Twenty minutes later Andrew was on his way back to his house, and Matt was sitting in his still cum covered room looking at the cleaned off computer screen. 90% read the progress bar. Matt’s eyes kept darting back and forth from the window on his screen and the three cups of cum that had washed off Andrew. I wonder what its like, he kept thinking to himself.

You don’t know what would happen!

Exactly, that’s why I should try.

Try..try..isn’t that what we have been avoiding this whole time.

It isn’t changing.

How do you know?

Without another thought Matt’s hand shot out and grabbed the glass. It was at his lips in a matter of milliseconds and after one brief pause began flowing down his throat. Even though it had been nearly half an hour since Richard had expelled the juice it still felt warm as it made a home in his stomach. The warmth began to spread from there outward. Matt had never felt so at peace in his life.

After the first gulp Matt stood up and nearly tore his still cum-covered cloths from his body. He stared at himself in the mirror waiting for something to happen. Slowly he noticed that each of his muscles was becoming harder. If Matt had ever been to a gym or lifted a weight he would know that he was experiencing the pump that would follow an epic workout. His muscles weren’t getting bigger per se, but merely stiffer. Matt’s dick too was getting stiffer. He had been hard when he had gulped down Richard’s stuff, but that seemed to be nothing compared to how he felt now. His dick hadn’t changed in appearance any, but there was a tension that seemed to be growing there.

See nothing bad happened. In fact I think I drank to little. He grabbed the glass from the desk and downed the rest of its contents. The warmth filled every inch of his being. His muscles became even stiffer; in fact they started to look bigger. Were they bigger? There was only one way to find out. Another cup of Richard’s juice wandered inside Matt.

He felt amazing. He watched as his body became even more defined. His pecs became strips of muscle, the veins on his forearms burst outward. Each subsection of his quads became excruciatingly clear. In addition to the warmth that now occupied every fiber of his being a new sensation began emanating from the two acorn-sized balls beneath his dick.

The feeling drew Matt’s eyes down the mirror just in time to see his balls begin to inflate. They weren’t just inflating, they were filling. From acorns they grew into plump strawberries.

“SWEET!” The third cup was down Matt’s throat in a matter of seconds. The tingling returned and to Matt’s great enjoyment so did the inflation. The strawberries expanded in all directions becoming kiwis. The rest of his body responded as he had come to expect, it became stiffer and fuller without actually growing. A great sense of potential flooded Matt. Starring at his now triple sized testicles his hand involuntarily made a trip to his rock hard dick and began wondering up and down. NO! I can’t change. I am just preparing to change.

The three cups were gone, but there was plenty of still warm wet cum around the room. Matt grabbed his still cum-covered cloths and dashed naked across the upstairs hallway to his bathroom.

He nearly jumped into the shower and closed its frosted door. Almost before the door hit its frame, Matt’s tongue was coursing up and down his tense full arm lapping up the cum that remained on it. More, more he kept thinking. His eyes were so focused on finding the next drop of cum that he failed to watch as his balls took once more to expanding.

As he stood in the shower first devouring every bit of cum on his body and then sucking it from his cloths, they went from kiwis to peaches then oranges. By the time every drop within reach had flowed down his throat his balls had reached the size of large tomatoes. It was then that he finally noticed them.

“FUCK THERE HUGE!”

“WHAT, HONEY?” Matt’s heart nearly stopped. It now became apparent that his mom had arrived home. Her footfalls could be heard on the stairs. Did I leave my door open, he thought desperately to himself. He hadn’t luckily enough. Quickly coming up with a reason for being in the shower at this hour of the evening, Matt’s strained hand shot out and turned on the water as his Mother came within earshot.

“Are you ok in there?” came the kindly voice at the door.

“Ya Ma, I am doing great.” He smiled at his seemingly gigantic balls. “I…ah…just felt like showering.”

“Oh ok. Is there something wrong with your throat honey?”

“No Ma.”

“Well it sounds like something’s the matter with it.”

“There’s nothing wrong Ma.”

“Alrighty, Dinner will be ready soon.”

“Thanks, ma.” The footfalls descended the stair and Matt took a breath again. Another plan was formulated. He would get dressed and make it across to his room. Then, he thought with a smile, he would clean the room with his tongue.

This plan, however, ran into a hitch as he pulled his pants up from around his knees. Despite there tomato-size, Matt had neglected to incorporate his new balls into the plan. He couldn’t button his pants around them, and did not dare use his zipper. Thinking fast he grabbed a towel and wrapped it round his waist. Despite the fact that his dick was stiff, it was his balls that stretched the white material of the towel. It looked as if he were carrying a small full bag between his legs. I am going to have to make this quick and hope she doesn’t hear me.

He slowly opened the bathroom door and peered down the stairs into the kitchen. The coast was clear and the dash was made. As his door shut quietly behind him, Matt dropped the towel and went to work. He scurried around the room nearly inhaling the cum that covered every corner. His balls responded in kind. Slowly and continually inflating. From tomatoes they grew and grew until they were coconuts. As his tongue greedily lapped up the cum on the walls, Matt began to feel himself weighed down. When the room was clean and his balls were pineapples, Matt collapsed onto his bed exhausted. His last thought before his eyes closed was, Fuck I am huge.

It was 7:25 when Matt awoke to a ringing noise. Even before his eyes conditioned themselves to waking life, Matt could see the mounds his balls had become. His testicles had become so rotund they forced his legs apart and rose off the bed higher then any other part of his body, including his head which rested on a pillow.

After a good minute examining his enormous package, Matt finally thought to investigate the ringing that had awoken him. When the source of the noise was found Matt’s eyes widened. The progress bar was full and below it a selection window had opened. The choice before him was “Launch Program” or “Cancel.”

As one set of Matt’s fingers dialed Andrew’s number the other hastily selected “Launch Program,” and the internet opened before the pre-man.

-*-
Across town another set of eyes was drawn to a computer screen as an alarm buzzed.

Someone has broken through the wall, thought the Guardian as he began tracing the source of the breach. Instinctively he began to run through every possible source of the abnormality. No one was supposed to recognize there even was a wall, unless someone who knew about it told them.

“Fuck!” He hadn’t checked on Richard for hours. He couldn’t possible have escaped after the sedatives is put into him, the Guardian frantically thought. Unless his body mass had increased enough to throw off my calculations.

“Damn!” the high-pitched yet menacing voice declared as he burst into the room that had once contained Richard.

The computer in the other room dinged indicating it had located the physical position of the breaching computer. Mathew Landry’s home. He hasn’t changed yet. Well I can take care of that, thought the guardian as he activated a new program.

-*-

“Hold on a second Andrew, something popped up,” Matt said instinctively as his screen changed. The new window contained only four words, “Naked Women Click Here.” Matt’s response to this was to click without a thought.

“Wait…don’t do that,” came through the phone as it dropped to the ground.

The image that had appeared before Matt of a pristine women in her full glory had petrified his body. After all that had happened in the past hours, this singular image was enough to send waves of pleasure across his body. His balls bulged forward, becoming even larger then they had been before. Then they began spewing there contents into his body. The potential that had been building inside of him was suddenly released in an instant, as his body was flooded with testosterone. A bush sprang forward from his crotch and his dick shot outward with such force that it pushed Matt’s chair away from the desk. Then his balls began filling his legs as his ass lifted him off the chair. He watched in awe as his thighs competed with one another for space. Soon the testosterone wave had made it to his abs that emerged from his previously flat belly as hair began to cover them, but what widened Matt’s eyes was the immense transformation of his chest. Moments ago his chest had been completely flat. His nipples had pointed straight forward and there was no discernable separation between the left and right pectoral. All at once this began to change. His nipples became rock hard and began rolling forward and eventually downward as his chest expanded with every breath. Soon his abs had disappeared below the slabs of meat hanging from the top of his rib cage.

Matt’s arms and shoulders followed his chest rolling outward filling space and fulfilling the potential that had been building inside of them. His back, which had moments ago barely filled the chair was soon doubling in size forming an immaculate V from the shoulders to waste. Matt’s face became itchy and he soon realized hair was sprouting there as well as under his arms and on his chest. Starting in the deep valley between the pecs and then racing outward towards the nipples and beyond.

As the pleasure that filled his body became more and more intense, Matt couldn’t help but moan. With each gasping cry of pleasure he realized his voice was growing deeper and deeper until his moan became a roar.

As a gigantic wave of endorphins flooded the whole of his being a nock came to Matt’s door. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE! MMAATTT ARE YOU OK!” screeched his mother. Matt heard the words but did not care. The pleasure pulsed out to every fiber then drove back towards its source his now watermelon sized balls. As Matt’s mother barged into his room, the balls expanded out ward one more time before finally releasing there contents in a might fountain of cum.

“AAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!” both Matt and his mother screamed.

Last edited by rmudge17; September 24th, 2010 at 09:23 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
jake260 (January 20th, 2013), Neonando (January 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013)
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 05:42 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
cooooooooooooooooooooool! more please!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 06:29 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
extreme growth i hope next part!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #5   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 01:00 AM

MuscleMage
I think you made a mistake in one of the last lines, "here was an immense rumble and Michael’s muscles pulsed one more time and his skin could no longer take it. "
  #6   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage View Post
I think you made a mistake in one of the last lines, "here was an immense rumble and Michael?s muscles pulsed one more time and his skin could no longer take it. "
Noted and fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
  #7   Add to Generitrans's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 04:29 PM

Generitrans is on a distinguished road
There's also a small spelling error in the same line. 'Maniac' doesn't use an H.
  #8   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generitrans View Post
There's also a small spelling error in the same line. 'Maniac' doesn't use an H.
Noted and fixed. Thanks again for catching the problem.
  #9   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 09:58 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Wow this story needs more positive comments... I am checking often throughout the day for that part II!
  #10   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:02 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
!!!!

Amazing Story mudge! Please, I beg of you...continue this story!
  #11   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM

Part II is about halfway finished. Thanks for the continuing support.
  #12   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2010, 09:24 PM

Part II is now up. Thanks for your patients.
  #13   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2010, 11:41 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
NOOOOOOO, cliffhanger cruelty! You're an evil genius, rmudge17!

If this story were less awesome, it wouldn't be such a chore waiting for the next bit to appear. *grumble*

I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be patient. I shall be pa...
  #14   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 11:50 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
dude it keeps getting better! You cant quit after 1 more chapter! lol
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #15   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2011, 02:34 PM

I am finally working on the conclusion. I am sorry it has taken so long to get around to.
  #16   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 10:34 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmudge17 View Post
Noted and fixed. Thanks again for catching the problem.
Thank you for taking the time to go back and fix them!

I wish I knew why more authors don't avail themselves of the editing features to perform touch-ups on their posts.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options