The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:50 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
The New Kid pt 6

So sorry about this guys, it is amazing as to what happens in one's life when craziness happens, which for me right happens to be working on a musical with the local theatre company. Any who, I have been plugging away at this from time to time, hopefully, you guys like it. ~LD

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23172 part 1-3
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23179 part 4
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23194 part 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly walked around the sofa to have a seat, my mind was racing. Was this really happening? Was I, Jakob, in the home of a cute decent guy? This had to be some dream. I plopped on the sofa, trying to get out of my head, when Eric came down carrying all of the food. He set the food down, ran back upstairs, brought glass, plates, pop, napkins, the works. He plated my food and filled my glass and raised it for a toast. I slowly raised my glass, wondering what was going to come out of his mouth. He took a deep breath and said, "Here is to new beginnings, May no one fuck it up for either of us, and heaven help them if they do" He clinked the glasses together. I smiled and slowly drank the soda, mind racing as to what he meant by that.
We sat close to each other and enjoyed our meal, Watch some comedy on his netflix and I found myself getting very comfortable around Eric. That is when it happened, he wrapped his arm around me and very easily pulled me closer to him. I turned my head and I looked into his eyes, I lost myself in the moment and I kissed him, full force, on the lips. His eyes widened,the look of shock was evident on his face. He slowly started to groan, the sound was so deep, I wondered where it came from. His arm tightened around me, the force was so strong I couldn't get away if I wanted to. His eyes locked on mine, He kissed me back, and then I felt his body slowly fill.
I thought that it was him breathing at first, but, then I realized that if he was breathing he wasn't releasing the air. He groaned as he flexed his free arm, and I watched as veins slowly started to snake along his bicep and up his forearm. It slowly puffed up and the muscle started to show definition and power, it filled the sleave of his shirt. While that was going on his pecs slowly started to fill out the rest of his shirt . He stood up, and I watched the muscles in his torso swell and twitch.
He dropped to his knees, started to moan and groan. , he started to hit the ground, I could see the cracks begin in the cement, I fell by his side. "Eric? Eric, What is wrong?" He looked at me and snatched me by my shirt, and with one swift movement jerked me off of the ground as he stood up. The look in his eyes was sheer rage. "What are you doing to me?!" He screamed at me, slammed me against the wall, his veins were sticking out on the side of his neck. "Why am I Growing?!?!" My feet were at least a foot off of the ground, I was trembling. I had tears coming down my face, when I said. "I don't know, I am not doing anything." He sneered at me, hoisted me easily another foot. "You lie!" We didn't see the other person enter the room, but, we heard him. His deep gravely voice spoke clearly over his rage. "Put the boy down, Eric, He did nothing wrong."
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), flamedelft (March 5th, 2014), JKT (March 5th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 5th, 2014), littledude (March 11th, 2014), mario2007 (March 6th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 6th, 2014), vlad.911 (March 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:52 PM

plugging away?

hmm, once I hit enter, it doesn't seem like that much, well, they all have been kinda short installments. oops
  #3   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Well you sure pack a lot in the words you do use. I so want much much more.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:49 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Short - again - but jam packed with action, emotion, and MYSTERY!!!
  #5   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:15 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
awww man you make this story so good. Please make the parts a little longer. I have loved this story since you first started it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #6   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2011, 06:39 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
We were still going to get more of this right? You definitely should continue <craziness in real life permitting of course>
  #7   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2014, 12:53 PM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
I have always wanted an ending to this story.
  #8   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 11:08 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
That was GREAT! More please?
  #9   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 05:20 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Oooohh, okay. I'm intrigued.

Like Eric, you had me with that kiss.

Please post more, while I go read the backstory..

#10   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 07:10 PM

wow...

Well, I wasn't getting too much of a response after I first wrote this, or I guess maybe I was expecting more. But, Wow, I am honored that you guys are blowing the dust off this story. I will reread this and try very hard to get back into the mindset and try to continue this

LD
Kit Werecat (March 11th, 2014), nnnrg (March 9th, 2014)
  #11   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 03:44 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidDreamer View Post
Well, I wasn't getting too much of a response after I first wrote this, or I guess maybe I was expecting more. But, Wow, I am honored that you guys are blowing the dust off this story. I will reread this and try very hard to get back into the mindset and try to continue this

LD
I know exactly what you're saying, and if it's any consolation, you aren't the first writer I've talked to with this observation.

The fact of the matter is, that MGS goes through cycles of readership on a slow, but never-ending basis. As a result, a story that one group of readers found uninteresting, is another group's delight to read.

The particular group of viewers that are currently reading these stories are very alert, perceptive, intellectual, and extraordinarily open lovers of muscle growth.

In short, you are playing to a whole new audience here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options