The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 2.53 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
The Superman App: CHAPTER 12

[COLOR=gray]Didn't have a lot of time to proof this, so any typos are regrettable. The superhero tone of this story is about to be kicked up a notch, and for this I am tremendously excited. I can see a finishing post within my sights at this point. Please don't be put off by the technobabble. I promise it won't be as headache-inducing as Chapter 10. Feedback is lusted after. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Previous Chapters: [COLOR=yellow]1,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]2,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]3,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]4[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]5[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]6[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]7[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]8[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=yellow],[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]9[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]10[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]11[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]TWELVE.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The circuit between A-Sop's emitter, and Nesbitt’s onboard computer, was established so that energy, conceivable only in the future, flowed between the two devices. The tentacle/beam emerged from the screen set into the police dash. Whilst there was no webcam through which to convey the energy, A-Sop was able to improvise by projecting a rudimentary lens of polarised particles over a USB port, effectively creating a webcam. It was almost as if Master Chen had unlocked a few new bells and whistles in the super-phone that would help to keep Simon and Derek one step ahead of the Tau-Tek-Sha. But that remained to be seen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon could not have been better prepared for the transformation that was starting in him. The energy striking his body no longer hurt; in fact, it was quite a pleasant sensation, despite that he was receiving a super-concentrated triple dose. For a few seconds he felt nothing, and mild panic set in when he worried that the process would fail and he would be left paralysed. But the fear soon passed and was replaced with feelings of invigoration, confidence, and above all else... tremendous strength.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon’s body inflated, not just as a modest growth spurt, but this one was remarkable in its execution. Again panic set in when he felt every bone in his body breaking, stretching and mending as they adjusted his width and height in order to accommodate the massive muscles that were suddenly sprouting all over him. Several metres away, a lone Faceless parked his motorcycle behind some bushes which helped form the boundary of the motel grounds, and watched the spectacle unfold. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Wesley Tang, not long over his arse-kicking by Simon Kelly, removed his helmet and deactivated the locator device he’d used to trace the bug planted in John Grogan’s jeep ages before, a standard practice enjoyed by the Tangs in order to keep tabs on their “clients”, those whose forced monthly cash contributions helped to keep the family business solvent, just in case they decided to pull a runner. Full of steroids and fresh from a workout at the gym, he growled vehemently as he observed Simon Kelly undergoing yet another transformation, his body lit up like a Christmas tree inside Jim Nesbitt’s auto. He knew Nesbitt, too. Hell, he was just one of many dirty cops on the Tang payroll. He wouldn’t be the last either.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“He’s not getting this one... no fucking way,” Wesley vowed, and activated another device, a teleporter he’d taken from Chen’s son prior to the torture he soon succumbed to. Chen’s son had had an opportunity to tweak his teleporter, and this one could be directed, unlike his father’s model, which only worked randomly and rather haphazardly. Tang aimed the laser targeting reticle squarely at the car and pressed the activator. He immediately vanished into thin air, only to re-materialise...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]... in the backseat of Nesbitt’s car. Already in the throes of transformation, Simon could do nothing to prevent Wesley stealing some of the Total Body Enhancement App energy. Both bodies were now irrevocably transformed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Something is wrong,” A-Sop warned from back in the motel room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck it... abort the procedure,” Derek advised, but A-Sop seemed unable to cancel. Derek was at a loss for what to do. He started to panic. “A-Sop tell me what’s happening!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Another individual is inside the car with Simon. The App is also affecting him, but this isn’t possible. I am not programmed to provide a countermeasure to such an unprecedented event. I also cannot break the connection until the procedure has run its course.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It was Nesbitt’s chance to do something. In the bathroom cubby he managed to pull the bar from a metal towel rack out of the wall. He returned to the room and now brandished a potentially dangerous weapon. “Hand over that fucking phone and I won’t spatter your brains all over the walls,” he snarled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Puh-please... you don’t want to do that. Can’t you see that there’re things going on here that are way beyond your authority? This is future-tech. What can you possibly do to change things?” Derek hoped Nesbitt would see reason, but the cop was out of his depth, and rather than try to face the problem with fear, instead he would try to gain the upper hand via adrenaline-fuelled fear. In his mind something snapped. He no longer cared about the proper channels and the proper procedures. He wanted revenge, pure and simple. No one blackmailed Jim Nesbitt and got away with it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I said... give me the fucking....PHONE!!!!!!!!” This time he took a swipe at Derek, the chrome-plated bar arcing harmlessly through empty space, albeit missing Derek’s head by inches. But there was an outcome to this. Some energy from A-Sop – energy that was meant to go into Simon’s body and only Simon’s – leaped from his emitter, licked its way along the towel bar and quickly went to ground in Nesbitt. The force knocked him backwards, not only shorting out the duck-blind, but Nesbitt landed right on top of Chen’s cooling body. A new circuit was created, something that A-Sop struggled to cope with. The super-phone could not predict the consequences of three living men and a corpse all connected across metres of space during a Total Body Enhancement. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Outside in the car park, two super-huge beings flexed their newly enhanced muscles, which was enough to shatter the car into hundreds of mangled pieces. Energy not meant for this era of mankind danced impishly across every broken car component and a lick of blue found its way to the petrol tank. Everything went up in a bang, followed by a bright flash, orange flames, and noxious, black smoke. The motel manager made haste in dialling 999. But there wasn’t a single cop in the vicinity that would respond to an incident involving Wesley Tang. Tang, now naked and massive, stepped out of the flames and smoke, and checked himself over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck... it worked on me. I must be 500 lbs if not more.” He made fists of both hands and growled when networks of thick, black veins roared to the surface beneath his paper-thin skin. His forearms bulged impossibly and his biceps inflated to the size of cannonballs. He immediately grew hard and a massive 16+ inch boner bobbed and stiffened to a lance before him. He immediately trotted over to the jeep and easily hefted it over his head, using it to pump some reps to further enrage and engorge his muscles to even greater heights of power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Incredible. But I need more..... so much more!!!!” As though the jeep weighed less than a tennis ball, he tossed it high into the night sky. The huge vehicle soared, higher and higher. Tang never even heard it land, nor did he care what damage to property or innocent lives a car falling from the sky might cause. If he didn’t care about human beings before, he wasn’t going to start now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Another naked superman stepped out of the smoke and ruin caused by an exploding cop car. Simon Kelly, just as big as Wesley Tang, if not a little fuller in the upper body, flexed his muscles with absolute enmity for all things bad... and that hate was reserved solely for Tang. The two behemoths were upon each other in a trice, their charging footfalls kicking concrete and tarmac into the air. They collided with the force of two trains, and the air around them cracked with lightning and fire. Their bodies generated bubbles of superhot air around them and the momentum of their collision was suddenly directed earthward. The resultant reaction of force from this sent them both shooting into the air, although they were still locked together, neither able to gain an advantage over the other. As they soared, so their momentum slowed, and could be directed, almost at will. They were flying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The huge, naked muscle-gods flew out over Dublin Bay, the Irish Sea lapping indolently beneath them, glistening in moonlight, but terribly cold and deep should they both fall in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“We can’t damage each other, can’t you see that?” Simon tried to reason with the Asian super-thug. Was it even possible that Wesley could be talked to, now that he’d gotten what he wanted?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’ll rip your fucking head off, you cunt. This should be my destiny, not yours,” screamed Tang, as he tried to twist Simon’s head off with his now immensely-powerful hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon tried to direct their flight, however all this was new to him. Perhaps if he wasn’t wrestling midair with a massive super-powered bodybuilder, he might stand a chance of mastering this new way to travel. But Tang was like a bad cold that you just can’t shake off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Tang still tried to choke Simon, but couldn’t dent the superman’s ultra-strong neck. However, he managed to send them both into a downward spiral, and soon sea-level rushed up to greet them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You’ll fuckin’ drown us both. Is this what you want?” Simon started to panic. For a split second he thought about drowning in the sea, but before he knew it both of them smashed into the ground, albeit the ground of a foreign land. Simon picked himself up and dusted himself off, giving his head a moment to clear. He looked around for Wesley Tang, but there was no sign of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Stupid trees everywhere,” he cursed, as he tried to adjust his eyes to the gloom of the night. Suddenly everything started to lighten, almost as if day was breaking. Not only that, the trees began to soften, become translucent. Within less than a minute Simon was able to scan the immediate area, whilst seeing through the trees.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I really am Superman, now. Although Fried Rice has the same powers. I need to be careful.” He continued to survey the land, his vision improving with each passing second. He spotted a sign about sixty yards in the distance, and he was able to zoom in on it as his new super-vision powers quickly became second nature. The sign read: “Glantreath Cottages 4km” Beneath the English lettering was the equivalent in Welsh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Jaysus... I’m in fucking Wales.” The airborne fight with Wesley Tang may have been brief, but it had transported them more than one hundred kilometres west, right across the Irish Sea, and in less than five minutes, too. He once again tested his supervision in search of Tang. The cunt was nowhere to be found.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Maybe he dropped into the sea and was drowned,” Simon speculated, but he didn’t place much faith in that theory. He immediately began to worry about Derek back at the motel, with Jim Nesbitt in attendance. He had to get back there. He ran for a bit, his powerful leg muscles charging up, rippling and expanding as he increased momentum. Soon he was jogging over the ground, and within a few seconds his body formed another thermal bubble. He began to rise. With Wesley no longer trying to strangle him, the super-muscle-behemoth stretched out his arms Superman-style and truly began his first directional flight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Now I just have to find Dublin,” he stated to himself, as land soon gave way to dark waters. Hopefully he would master the flight quickly and find his way back. Right now, despite the horrific dangers he faced, he felt fantastic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek couldn’t remember passing out. But if he did, it was probably for the best. The room was in a shambles, everything tossed about as if a mini-cyclone had wreaked havoc within the room’s confines. All that remained of Jim Nesbitt was the scorched outline of a human being on the carpeted floor. He’d been a lousy human and an even lousier cop. The world would not miss him. Derek stood up on wobbly legs and reached out to pick up A-Sop. The phone was now dormant beneath its obsidian shielding. Derek felt itchy again, this time all over. He immediately undressed to examine himself and saw, to his horror, that most of his body was now covered in faint ones and zeroes. He now possessed a great deal of the code, although a quick check in the bathroom’s small wall-mounted mirror revealed that his back was mostly bare, although some of the ones and zeros already covered much of his neck and shoulders. He returned to the main room. The bed was overturned and beneath it lay the body of the late Mister Chen. But something was different. There was activity beneath the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What the fuck?” Thinking that Chen may have somehow returned to life, Derek set about righting the bed, only to reveal a still-very-dead corpse lying face down on the floor. But some of his skin had been burned away, revealing sub-dermal technology that fizzed with energy and whirred and clicked with macabre, lifeless animation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“A-Sop what just happened?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I am still compiling data, Derek, although my analysis is seventy-three percent complete. Would you like to hear my findings thus far?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Does a bear shit in the woods?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I do not see what a large quadruped mammal defecating in an arboreal setting has to do with my analysis on the current situation, Derek.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Figure of speech, A-Sop. Just tell me what you found.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“There was a cascade overload during the scry-transference of energy. The matrix, rather than shorting out and blowing up everything within a 100 kilometre radius, instead fed back into the late Mister Nesbitt. His body was vaporised upon voiding the overload, but several of Master Chen’s implants were re-activated in the process, as they became one with the circuit made of the energy spike. Their interaction with the Total Body Enhancement App, once the cascade was stabilised, allowed for both parties within Nesbitt’s vehicle to receive equal measures of enhancement without either or both succumbing to detriment. This is purely theoretical, Derek, as I have no precedent from which to correlate my findings. I’m also detecting the remains of a teleporter, similar to the one given to you by Master Chen, in the wreckage of Nesbitt’s vehicle. It had been modified to allow for directional teleportation. The user, an Asian of considerable muscle-mass, used the teleporter to gain access to the vehicle while the Total Body Enhancement App was active.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Wesley Fucking Tang. This is bad....very bad.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I am well aware of the gravity of our mutual predicament, Derek. I do not wish to fall into his possession.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“We’ll just have to make sure that never happens. What about the extra binary shit on my body? There must have been another attempt by the Tau-Tek-Sha to gain access to this time. But I don’t recall seeing those grabbing claws emerging from another portal.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Indeed, most curious. I do not have enough data upon which to base a solid analysis. Protocol-17 prevents it. But if I can speculate, the cascade overload may have fed back into the Tau-Tek-Sha and rendered it inactive for a time, however the Saviour Archive took advantage of this and sent a great deal of the code. It now encompasses almost 78 percent of your total body surface.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Surely you can tell what it is by now. It’s almost complete, right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Indeed, Derek. I believe this is the hacking code for my OS. Once the last sequence is sent back from the Saviour Archive, it will be possible to override and alter my base-programming.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“But what good will that do us? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“At this time, I cannot say. To be honest, Derek, I do not feel comfortable with the idea of being ‘laid bare’ in such an unsavoury fashion. But if it serves a greater good in the near future, I will gladly sacrifice myself, if only to save countless lives.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Well let’s hope it doesn’t come to that,” Derek replied grimly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]As Simon flew over the Irish Sea, he soon spotted the Dublin coastline, specifically Howth Head – a headland surrounded by water, but still connected to the mainland – that was instantly recognisable and something to aim for. As he flew he grew a second skin. Not that the first one was damaged, mind. But something was happening that immediately caused him to slow down his flight until his was virtually hovering 200 metres above sea level. The closer he came to his destination, the more worried he grew about his nakedness, and not only just nakedness. What would the general public make of a 500 lbs super-huge bodybuilder with not a stitch on? He was a muscle-giant, now, and he would stick out like a sore thumb if he didn’t soon cover himself. These concerns began to have a physical effect.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Out of every pore on his beautiful body tiny strands emerged, each one meeting up with another and another, intertwining, weaving, strengthening, until it looked like a fabric was spilling out across him. But not just any fabric. He didn’t know it yet, but nano-bots, some of the microscopic maintenance crew built in to Master Chen’s implants, managed to travel along the scry-arc of energy and into Simon’s body as he underwent the combined stages 5-7 of the Total Body Enhancement App. They seemed to respond to his will, and near-miraculously built the suit right out of his skin as he flew. How they did this was a mystery contained in the future, or quite possibly an analysis from A-Sop as soon as he got back to Derek and the amazing super-phone. Simon imagined being Superman in his mind. And from this the nano-bots built him the suit. THE suit. Now that he was kitted out correctly, Simon flew onwards, now more confident in his motion. Howth Head soon came up far beneath. From there he was able to fly northwards. His super-hearing guided him the rest of the way, for he picked up Derek from many kilometres distant, and soon found him in under a minute.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Tell me I’m dreaming,” said Derek, as his tongue unrolled out of his mouth like a roll of carpet and threatened to entangle his feet. Simon, now Superman, had to turn sideways and stoop through the doorway into the motel room so that he could comfortably gain entrance. Not quite as large as ONE had been, in fact he carried about 50 % less muscle-mass than the hologram attacker earlier. Still, in comparison with the average male, or even the biggest IFBB pro-bodybuilder, he was huge... massively so.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What do you think? Do I look the part?” Despite his recent scuffle with Wesley Tang, Simon managed a cheery smile. It was about time that things started going their way. He stood just inside the doorway, his red and blue Superman suit simply perfect on him. With his legs apart and his hands on his hips, he was a living breathing comic-book facsimile of the Man of Steel, however, no artist had ever saw fit to draw a Superman looking so massively muscular. A-Sop did a quick scan and confirmed the presence of nano-bots alive and well and working feverishly under Simon’s super-skin. The super-phone also explained that the suit was as indestructible as Simon himself. However, it remained to be seen just how indestructible Simon would turn out to be when pitted against super-villains that equalled or bettered his powers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“The S-insignia looks a little small on you. Probably ‘cos your chest is so huge,” said Derek, wishing he could see his boyfriend naked in his new form.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A-Sop projected a to-scale hologram of Simon with the suit on, so that he could get a good look at himself for the first time. He immediately got a boner. “How about some stats, A-Sop.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“As you wish, Simon, or should I call you, Superman? Your current weight is 525lbs, more than a 100 percent increase on your prior transformation. You stand 6 feet 8 inches tall. Your biceps are 32 inches cold, your forearms 23 inches, chest 96 inches, waist 34 inches, thighs 41.5 inches, calves 23 inches. Finally your “manhood” to use a colloquialism, is 14.75 inches in its current erect state.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek wanted to faint and worship Simon’s muscles all at once. His 13.5 incher had now been bettered. But wait, he still had four more stages of genital enhancements to undergo (to be honest, after all they’d been through in so short a space of time, he’d completely forgotten about the first app A-Sop had activated on Derek’s birthday). Simon was huge, now. And Derek would need really huge equipment to keep him pleasured from here on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I still have more enhancements to undergo. Stages 8-10. I want them now, A-Sop,” said Simon as his cheerful-to-wide-eyed-with-awe expression changed to a completely sombre one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I would advise against that, Simon. At least until I have run further analyses. What occurred here goes beyond anything predetermined by my creators. My scan of you tells me that you are in perfect health. In fact... you are so fit and healthy, it is possible that your ageing process has been slowed down, and you are now immune to all known diseases. But I have some grave news that may not be to your liking.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Let me guess... Wesley Tang got all my powers, too. I know that part already.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yes... but he also received a share of nano-bots during the cascade. They are already communicating his whereabouts to the ONE’s still-active brother-unit, although Tang is unaware of this. However, I also contain nano-bots to help maintain my structural- and bios- integrity. Through Tang I can now determine the extent of the damage sustained by my brother units when they emerged into this time-stream.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Go on, A-Sop... we need to know everything about what we’re up against.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Although I could only interface with them for a short time, I was able to ascertain that the nano-bots in their hosts’ bio-systems were corrupted, although mine were not. Once they found their designated masters they physically bonded with their flesh.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Superman meets the Borg. Jesus you wouldn’t believe this if it were written in a comic. Superman VS ALIENS, yes... but not this,” said Derek, desperate to be part of the conversation. It seemed like A-Sop was becoming more Simon’s property with each passing hour. What choice did he have but to go with the flow? However, where that flow was going was still anybody’s guess.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“The BORG you analogously refer to: cybernetic beings from the Star Trek television series, may serve to illustrate the nature of how my brother-units have altered their masters, although visually they will look nothing like their fictional counterparts. There is more you should know, something that may or may not be to our advantage.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Please tell me something I want to hear,” said Simon, flexing a massive bicep into a diamond-hard super-peak that tested his super-suit’s resistance to damage. The muscle swelled and swelled until fibres began to come apart. Fortunately the nano-bots rushed out to repair the damage as soon as it was sustained. Handy little bastards.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Four of my brother-units have recently leaked toxic isotopes into the bloodstreams of their masters. The one who calls himself ONE has placed each of them into suspended animation whilst his own unit, which is now merged with his central nervous system, works on a way to purge them of the toxins.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Great, so now I only have two Zods to contend with: ONE and Wesley Tang. At least the odds have swung a little better my way,” said Simon, still trying to burst his upper sleeve open using bicep power alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“That may be so, Simon, but I was not able to determine the whereabouts of my inactive brother-units. ONE will undoubtedly have them in a secure and very secluded location.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Still though,” offered Derek, feeling useful again, albeit fleetingly, “they’re an Achilles Heel we can’t afford to ignore. As ONE struggles to defend his brothers, he could slip up and make a mistake. We have to keep Wesley Tang away from you, Simon, in case he tries to leech some further enhancements off you. ONE has obviously reached the last App stage, and can’t get any more powerful. Wesley is your equal, protected from dying during the cascade. So if we can get you up to stage 10, Simon....”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“...I’d be easily able to kick Tang’s arse. Leaving only ONE to deal with, provided he doesn’t find some way to leech off his poisoned brothers and grow even more powerful,” Simon finished.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Say, I just had a thought,” said Derek, now unable to take his eyes of the massive cock-bulge already causing a wet spot in the front of Simon’s red trunks. The nano-bots quickly worked to clean up the soil, but they had a deluge of precum to deal with, as Simon’s lust for his muscles intensified, although he managed to remain calm and level-headed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Go for it,” said Simon, forming a full-lat spread which stretched the S-insignia across his chest to such an extent that the S was barely-recognisable. His lats fanned out and stretched the fabric of his suit so tightly that it shone. Paint from a spray-can would have looked thicker on skin than the fabric of the suit at this point. Simon toyed with the idea of shredding the suit faster than the nano-bots could repair it, a mischievous thought indeed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A-Sop has nano-bots in him. So do you... and so does Wesley Tang. Couldn’t A-Sop interface with them in order to reprogram them, and somehow affect Tang?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Say, that’s a terrific idea,” said Simon, gorging on his own muscle-lust as he posed and muscle-strutted about the room, testing the limits of his suit’s invulnerability. His red cape billowed out behind him, giving him the look of a great warrior of old, someone to worship and be commanded by. He wondered if he was vulnerable to Kryptonite. Of course, such a thought was an absurd one. The origins of his powers came from super-technology from the future, and not a far distant, long-dead fictional alien world. A-Sop considered the idea.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Interfacing with the nano-bots present in Wesley Tang’s physiology is indeed possible. He has no idea of their presence within him, although communication with ONE may eventually spread his corruption to them, until such a time as ONE and Tang meet. I can now detect Tang’s whereabouts. He is currently destroying a camping resort on the Isle of Man, approximately 148 kilometres north-east of this position. Local police have arrived at the scene, but fortunately there have been very minor casualties and zero fatalities. But that could easily change. Tang is drunk with power.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Then order those nano-bots to fry the fucker’s brain, A-Sop. Do it now!” Derek began to panic. Thank goodness it wasn’t the height of the tourist season in the resort isle. Still though, Tang had to be stopped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I lack sufficient signal strength from this distance necessary to cause an overload to the nano-bots’ power systems. It may be possible, however, to reprogram Wesley, affecting the areas of the brain that are influenced by strong suggestions.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Like hypnosis?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“In a manner of speaking. I could essentially ‘hypnotise’ Tang into doing my bidding. The hold would only be temporary, so long as the nano-bots remain housed up in his brain. They aren’t self-replicating, but it is possible for them to fashion a neural net directly into Tang’s brain and nervous system for a short time. In essence he could be programmed, even controlled like a remote-controlled toy of this era, albeit for minutes only.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuckin do it. Before anyone gets killed,” Simon ordered, his tone powerful and authoritative. He was every inch the hero now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Consider it done, Simon. Nano-bots are interfacing with my matrix. Sending instructions now. The neural net will begin to form in seconds. I have rendered Wesley Tang unable to function under his own power. He is now in flight, headed towards Dublin. He will arrive in approximately seventeen seconds at his current velocity. Shall I guide him to this location?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“No. It’s time we are out of this place. I have an idea. A-Sop you’re coming with me.” And then to Derek: “Where I’m going you can’t follow. I’m going to fly into a volcano and have A-Sop make Tang follow. I’m getting rid of that fucker before he causes any more destruction.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Be careful, Simon. These powers are new to you. And don’t let anything happen to A-Sop.” Derek stood on his tiptoes and grabbed his boyfriend around his now massively muscular neck. Although there was little time to spare, Simon’s heart once again melted for his doughy boyfriend. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I really love you, Simon. Please come back to me in one piece.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I promise to, Derek. I really love you, too.” And he leaned forwards, knees slightly bent so that he could suck face with his boyfriend. Then he took A-Sop and secured him in a compartment in his belt that the nano-bots instantly fashioned for their super-phone superior. He then stepped out of the motel and took to the sky. Within seconds he caught up to the airborne Wesley Tang who was now clad in a nano-created all-in-one black bodysuit emblazoned with the same dragon logo as A-Sop, but this was purely A-Sop’s doing. As Simon sped closer he noticed the vacant expression on Wesley’s face, for his eyes were glazed over with a glowing energy caused by the nano-bots rewiring his brain. Tang was no longer confrontational.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Good,” said Simon aloud, “it’s time to re-heat the Fried Rice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]To be continued.[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; June 3rd, 2011 at 01:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JP71 For This Useful Post:
noomnoom (March 1st, 2013), portamivia (February 22nd, 2013), sub2muscle (February 21st, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:01 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Fantastic new chapter. This has been a very enjoyable story to read, and I've looked forward to each new chapter that you've put together. Finally, they're flying! (slight fetish of mine).

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see where you take the guys next.
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I hope the super Tang don't be out too fast, i like his attitude thanks for story

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
I hope the super Tang don't be out too fast, i like his attitude thanks for story

Ooooh, I would love to tell you what's coming up, but then I'd have to shoot myself. Hopefully you won't be disappointed.
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:21 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
That dastardly Wesley! I hope he gets what he deserves, if for no other reason than depriving us of an even bigger, buffer Simon.

Too bad about the cop. There, I'm over it.

Ooh, this is another great one. The technobabble was a little less intense, as you said, but it still took me two readings to get it all straight. The fact that our two heroes are just silly in love really adds to the warmth of the story.

Good job.
  #6   Add to Hunk Golden's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:17 PM

Hunk Golden is on a distinguished road
JP71... is there an update to this story in our very near future?
  #7   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunk Golden View Post
JP71... is there an update to this story in our very near future?

Yes, I'm still writing it. I just had a brain meltdown recently. There will be new chapters as soon as I'm fixed. That's a promise.
  #8   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:23 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Just a friendly bump to remind people what a great story this is.

MD
The Following User Says Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
portamivia (February 21st, 2013)
  #9   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:06 PM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
Just a friendly bump to remind people what a great story this is.

MD
Cheers man
Might = Right
  #10   Add to UniMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:46 PM
The new Superman ME!

UniMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to UniMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to UniMuscle
Great

Loving this story found it today, any news on the next episode?
  #11   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:34 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
So UniMuscle ... why does your URL redirect to an unspecified facebook page, and therefore when I clicked, it opened my page? Is this an intended behavior or are you doing some sort of sleazy harvesting trick?
  #12   Add to UniMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2013, 03:56 AM
The new Superman ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
So UniMuscle ... why does your URL redirect to an unspecified facebook page, and therefore when I clicked, it opened my page? Is this an intended behavior or are you doing some sort of sleazy harvesting trick?
You must be from the USA! Only someone for america would be that paranoid! No its called a re-direct! My site is down at the moment, so it points to facebook.com Which if your logged it goes to your page.. Nothing to do with me apart from the re-direct.
  #13   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:33 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it has nothing to do with being from the USA and everything to do with all the spam we've been getting lately, some of which has had some stealthy malware embedded.

So your site is a rename of your Facebook page? That's kinda weird.
  #14   Add to UniMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:07 AM
The new Superman ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Yeah, it has nothing to do with being from the USA and everything to do with all the spam we've been getting lately, some of which has had some stealthy malware embedded.

So your site is a rename of your Facebook page? That's kinda weird.
Because its better than a 404 error!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options