The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2011, 12:54 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of Gay Jock 14

Previously, with the help of his boyfriend Brett, Will adds even more size...and Danny adds more bulk.

Monday, April 3, 2006:

So, last night for my 21st birthday, Brett took me out to Friday?s. Then, Duane met up with us and we went to the bar for my first legal drink. Or should I say drinks ? I got pretty wasted. Well, the bartender ? this chick with a shitload of tattoos ? kept buying for me. I think she thought I was hot.

Anyway, I was more than tipsy by the time we left ? enough for Brett to have to help me back to the car. Duane was the designated driver, so he drove us home. Then, the two of us smoked some pot in the basement and basically made out the rest of the night. I was pretty horny ? no surprise ? so I was all over Brett. And I think I made him give me a blowjob again ? God, it felt awesome.

I woke up this morning half-naked on the couch. Brett was sleeping ? also shirtless ? on the floor right next to me. I got up and looked in the mirror ? except for my messy hair I still looked pretty good for being hung over. I rubbed my fingers over my abs ? I need to get them more cut for the summer. But my dick was suffering from the worst case of morning wood ever ? it was practically ripping through my boxers. Without thinking, I dug my hand down there and started slowly rubbing it. Closing my eyes and leaning against the wall, I jacked off.

That?s when Brett woke up. He rolled over and said something like, save some for me. I looked over at him, my hand still down my shorts, and seductively licked my lips. I knew I was turning him on from the look on his face?and the fact that he started beating it himself. Seriously, I?m not joking ? the two of us were sitting ten feet from each other, spanking it. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled my throbbing cock out for Brett to watch?and shot my load into the air.

Brett was like, shit man, as he came along with me. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I?d have that kind of effect on someone ? making them crazy just by standing there. Maybe I should take Brett?s advice and become a model.

That reminds me: the last video I posted on Youtube has gotten literally hundreds of views and you should see some of the comments I?ve been getting. ?You have a really nice ass,? ?You?re packing in other places as well,? even ?You?re a GOD!? And some of the private messages are even more explicit. I have guys and girls wanting me to fuck them and asking for me to make them private videos. It?s crazy. I?ll definitely have to make another one.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006:

Fuck, I think I?m totally addicted to working out now. I mean, if I don?t lift weights for more than two days, I swear I start going into withdrawal. Brett says he thinks I?ve been bitten by the bug ? that?s what happened to him in high school. The only thing is, I?ve been working out for years but I?ve never been this obsessed till now.

Seriously, I constantly think about ways to make my body better ? more defined, fuller, sexier. I?ve been killing my abs lately and goddamn, they?re looking awesome ? a full, hard-on six-pack! I do hanging leg-lifts every night from a wooden beam in the basement and I?ll do planks while watching TV ? I?ll hold it through an entire commercial break or something. Brett is astounded by my stomach ? he can?t stop touching it. He even admits he?s jealous that he doesn?t have abs like mine.

The rest of me is harder than ever, too. I?ve actually lost a few pounds ? all fat of course ? and to be honest, I look like I should be in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog. I mean, you can see all the muscles in my back when I flex them, my pecs are perfectly carved, my legs are shredded and even the splits in my biceps are coming in.

And then I posted a new video yesterday on Youtube. In a single day, it got hundreds of views ? the older ones are in the thousands now ? and more every hour. I know it?s because I took this one to a whole new level. For instance, I held the camera close to my abs and rubbed my fingers over them and said something like, look how hard these babies are. And I wore the tightest briefs I could find ? my dick was practically bursting out of those things and my ass looked fucking awesome.

Brett was like, aren?t you worried that guys are jacking off to you. I was like, duh, of course they?re jacking off. Has he not seen the comments I get? And anyway, I don?t care ? if they get off on how hot I am, let them. I?m thinking of even making longer videos and selling them online ? I know people will buy them. It?ll be the easiest money I ever made!

Anyway, even though I?ve lost a little weight, my strength has increased a bit. I?m repping 275 on bench now and I can deadlift 400 pounds. Yeah, my back is getting thicker, too ? I can tell by how my shirts fit me. I should be wearing large or even XL shirts, but I sometimes wear mediums just to show off. I love the way my pecs look when the fabric clings to them ? you can even see my nipples poking through. Sometimes I?ll just feel them when I?m sitting in class?or my lats ? I like how they feel like slabs of muscle spreading out from behind back.

Shit, I?m hard right now just thinking about it.

Monday, May 22, 2006:

Ok, so I just finished a 3-mile run and was down in the basement doing a couple of sets of crunches ? 190 pounds, 5% bodyfat, btw, no joke ? when I got a call on my cell. It was Duane ? he was home for the summer and was wondering if I wanted to hang out. I said sure and told him I?m stop by in a little bit.

After I showered, changed and downed a whole can of tuna ? I was starving as usual ? I headed over to the Matthews?. You should?ve seen the look on Duane?s face when he saw me ? he thought I was muscular before, but now he was like, fuck man, you?re huge. I told him that?s all I do, except of course when I?m working at the high school weight room. He was like, you and my brother both.

I asked him how Danny was ? I hadn?t seen him in a couple of months and was wondering how his workout routine was going. Duane laughed and said that?s all the kid thinks about anymore. If he isn?t out with his buddies, he?s either in the kitchen eating or in the basement lifting. Of course, Duane went on awkwardly, unless he?s having sex with one of his girlfriends.

I laughed and was like, girlfriends? Plural? Duane wasn?t joking. Danny seems to bring a different girl home every time, he said. He wonders if the kid isn?t dating several at once. Duane can certainly hear him fucking them through the bedroom wall at least three or four times a week. I grinned and said, good for him.

Duane grabbed a box from the living room floor ? his stuff from college ? and asked me to help him move the rest of his stuff to his room. I followed him down the hall to where Danny?s bedroom was ? or at least used to be. Apparently, they switched rooms since Duane?s old room is larger and with him being away most of the year, they figured Danny should get it. Duane didn?t seem to mind. You should see what he?s done to the place, he joked.

I took a peek into Danny?s bedroom and could see what he meant. The door was slightly ajar so I pushed it open ? it stopped against a pair of 40-pound dumbbells that were lying on the floor?along with what seemed like half his wardrobe and a worn-out gym bag. Football and wrestling pictures were proudly taped haphazardly to the walls and a huge 6-pound jug of Cytogainer sat on his dresser. Even the smell screamed jock ? that musky, dank smell like a locker room. I sarcastically told Duane why his brother?s girlfriends loved spending the night in that room.

We went to see a movie ? Scary Movie 4 ? and then had pizza, just like old times. He asked me about Brett and I got this look on my face. The sex is that good, huh, he said. I laughed. The workouts, too, I added. He just shook his head. You muscleheads are all the same, aren?t you, he joked. I was like, watch it, I can kick your ass.

Later that night, Brett came over. We smoked pot and had sex. Unfortunately, he couldn?t stay cause he had to help his dad with something. So I went on Youtube and checked out the latest comments ? my last video?s over 1000 views already ? and decided it was time for a new one.

I stripped down to briefs and got my camera ready. After recording a few minutes worth, I was like, fuck it, I?ll make a longer video this time. So I did everything I could think of that would drive people crazy?short of going completely naked of course. I flexed every muscle right in front of the camera, I ripped out of a tight T-shirt like the Hulk, I bounced my pecs to music, even did kind of a stripper dance with my cock bulging obscenely in my briefs ? whatever happened to pop into my head. God, it was fun?and I was hard the whole time of course.

It turned out to be about 25 minutes worth of stuff so I?m planning on cutting it down to a minute-long highlights version, posting that on Youtube and offering copies of the complete video for sale?maybe $20 or so through Paypal. I think people will pay that, don?t you?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2011, 06:20 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Another amazing chapter in the series. Keep them coming!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options