The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:38 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 15

Previously, Will becomes a YouTube muscle sensation and decides to start selling videos...without Brett's knowledge...

Friday, May 26, 2006:

Holy shit! Within a couple days of posting my latest Youtube video, I got ? no joke ? 30 requests for the full version. And by today ? Friday ? I must?ve e-mailed out a total of 75 copies?after I received payment of course. That?s $1500! And all in one week! Now imagine if I keep making videos and charging $20 a piece ? I?ll be fucking rich!

I haven?t told Brett any of this ? he?ll probably find out sooner or later anyway. I feel a little guilty not asking him to be part of it, especially since being on Youtube was his idea in the first place. Plus, it might turn some people off ? guys mainly ? if I include him in the videos.

We worked out again today ? legs ? and had sex afterward. To be honest, he seemed tired when we fucked ? he wasn?t as energetic as he normally is, egging me on and telling me to go harder and faster. I asked him if he was feeling ok and he just said that culinary school was getting to him. I let him curl up next to me on the couch, stroked his curly hair ? I know he likes that ? and told him he?d get through it. Am I a good boyfriend or what?

Saturday, June 10, 2006:

So I made another video ? this one 30 minutes long though I?m still selling it for $20. Actually, it was longer but I cut out the part where I stripped down to nothing and started stroking my cock ? I figured that was a little too much. I did leave a few minutes of my bare ass on the video ? it looks so awesome, I had to keep it. I recorded a striptease wearing the tightest clothes I have, I tore out of another T-shirt and a really old tanktop, even spread some baby oil on myself to really bring out my definition. God, my abs looked good when I did that ? I have an 8-pack now since my lower abs are just as shredded as my upper abs. And my serratus muscles are ridiculous.

I know I sold more copies than I did the first one ? about $2500 worth this time. What can I say? They want me; I?m irresistible. I?ll probably use that money to get more supplements ? I?ve only been taking whey protein ? and of course food. After the summer, I?d like to see if I can get bigger ? what?s 190 pounds of muscle when you can be 200 pounds of muscle. Who knows, maybe someday I?ll be as big and strong as Brett.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he?s been pretty busy lately. He?ll be graduating from culinary school next week and he?s been bogged down a lot. I can tell ? he?s always tired. We don?t have sex as often as we usually do ? though he?ll still give me blowjobs ? and he even skips workout days every now and then. Add to that the fact that he?s hit a plateau and I can understand how it can be frustrating.

I?m actually thinking about joining a gym ? I certainly have the money for it right now. As good as Brett?s garage gym is, there are a few pieces of equipment that I could benefit from at a real gym. Plus, I don?t mind working out in front of other people anymore ? maybe show off a little. I mean, I know I?m not the biggest or strongest guy in the world, but I can definitely lift my share and hell, I look good doing it.

Anyway, I saw Duane at Walmart. He said he was applying for a summer job there. With all the food his brother eats, he needed to get one ? his mom is about ready to flip. It?s like as soon as she does the food shopping, she has to go out again because the fridge is already empty the next day. If you think he ate a lot before, he said, that?s nothing compared to what he can put away now. I laughed and asked him what Danny was lifting these days. Duane didn?t know, but he said his brother?s starting to ask for new clothes ? cause he?s outgrowing what he has now ? and more weights for his weight bench, which is kind of a scary thing since he has enough for 340 pounds. He can?t possibly be throwing that much around already.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006:

Well, Brett and I are officially on the rocks. I mean, we haven?t broken up or anything, but we had out first real fight yesterday. Let me explain:

I went over to Brett?s yesterday for a chest workout, but he was just standing outside the garage with the door closed ? we usually keep it open when we lift. I asked him if he was feeling well, but he had this super serious look on his face. Then, he just started in at me, asking how I could just start selling videos of myself without letting him know. I told him I was sorry I didn?t let him in on it, but I figured it would be better if I did it myself.

That?s when he started flipping out. Are you fucking kidding me, he yelled. Are you really that self-centered? Apparently, he?s pissed at me for doing it at all. I was like, what the fuck? It was your idea. But he said it wasn?t his idea to whore myself out, just to put progress videos on Youtube. Hello? Didn?t he see the comments and shit I was getting? Doesn?t he understand why I started selling longer videos? Guys want me and I simply gave them what they wanted.

I?m not selling sex, I reminded him. But apparently, Brett doesn?t see the distinction between stripteasing ? without full frontal nudity, I might add ? and full-out having sex for money. That?s a HUGE difference. I told him he was just jealous other guys wanted me. That seemed to shut him up and it looked like he was about to punch me in the face. I almost said that I could get any guy I wanted, but I figured that would be too mean.

So he basically told me to go home ? we weren?t going to be working out together that day. Whatever, he can be a bitch and get all bent out of shape over some stupid video. If he knew how much money I?ve been making off of them, he?d wise up. I give him two weeks before he comes crawling back to me, watch?

Anyway, I didn?t want to skip a day of working out solely because my own boyfriend wouldn?t let me, so I went to the high school weight room and had a killer chest workout. There was no one else in there since school just let out, so you should?ve seen the way I attacked those weights ? I pretty much took over that weight room. It was great.

I wish I could always use this place. The only thing is, the equipment in there is pretty old and Coach doesn?t usually let me use it ? I just snuck in there since I have keys. That?s why I went today to this gym down the street from my house ? just to check it out. They got everything I?d need to stay in shape ? and maybe get even bigger ? tons of free weights, every kind of bench imaginable, nearly every Nautilus machine ever made, even a tanning booth. And everyone there seems pretty nice, even the big bodybuilders. The rates, too, are pretty reasonable ? I figure I?ll use some of the money from the videos to pay for that, plus I?m still working at the high school. So, I signed up. I don?t need that fuckface Brett to work out with.

Tuesday, July 4, 2006:

Holy shit, you?ll never believe what happened to me the other day. I got this e-mail ? I didn?t recognize the address or anything and almost deleted it thinking it was junk mail. I?m glad I didn?t, cause it was from some modeling agency. Apparently, they had somehow stumbled onto my Youtube channel and was so impressed with my physique that they actually want me to come in for a trial photoshoot. At first, I thought it was some kind of scam or something, but then I checked out the link they sent me. The place is totally legit and the photography is awesome. They do all kinds of things ? fashion modeling, sports photography, fitness modeling ? but all the models on their website looked really good.

I immediately e-mailed them back and said I was definitely interested and gave them my phone number. And yesterday, they called to set up an appointment in two weeks. I was ecstatic ? fuck that, I was delirious. I told mom about it and she was thrilled. Maybe you?ll be on billboards or catalogs, she said. I could tell she was so proud of me.

I so badly want to call Brett and tell him ? you know, rub it in a little bit. I haven?t heard from him since that day in his garage. I wonder what he?d say now that those videos are actually getting me somewhere. I would love to see the look on his face when he sees me on some billboard or something, me glaring down at him like the douchebag meathead that he is.

At least Duane is happy for me. Today was the 4th of July so ? same old, same old ? we went to the Matthews? for a BBQ. He was like, no shit, when I told him about the modeling thing. He said he could always picture me on some magazine cover or whatever, even when I was skinny. Imagine how much ass you?ll get now, he said ? he obviously knows about Brett and me.

Meanwhile, you should see how big Danny?s gotten in the last few months. Holy crap! He was wearing this tanktop and practically bursting out of it ? I guess that workout routine Brett and I started him on is really working. He weighs 215 pounds now and most of that new weight is definitely muscle. I mean, he?s still husky like he always was, but his arms and shoulders are just bulging and his chest is thick as fuck. Even his back and neck are noticeably wider. And he still has two more months until football season starts ? the kid?s gonna be a beast on the field this year.

I asked him how much he was lifting nowadays. He smiled and shrugged ? where the fuck did those traps come from? ? and said he can rep 315 on bench press now. Fuck, I can only do 285, though I did do 315 once for a few reps. Aren?t you getting too strong for that bench, I asked him. He grinned and said he?s been bugging his mom for more weights ? he only has 340 pounds worth ? but she says she can?t afford it ? and since his uncle?s working on getting him a car for his senior year?

I have every weight I have on that bar, he bragged, and I barely get a workout when I do squats and deadlifts and shit. I told him that if he wanted, I could sneak him into the high school weight room. You should?ve seen his eyes light up ? it?s obvious he?s addicted to lifting.

Speaking of weight rooms, the gym down the street is so much better that Brett?s garage gym. I come home every day so pumped, I feel like my muscles are burst out of my skin. I can?t fucking wait until that photoshoot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:58 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
*SIGH*
I was enjoying this story alot. The twists and turns were really well written and surprising, but you've lost me with the last two chapter developments. Don't get me wrong the writing is still immaculate. If it can spur emotions in me it really well written. I'm just not totally unsure where this is going to go.

#3   Add to Rabbyadam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM

Rabbyadam is on a distinguished road
The story's been good. I understand where Brett is coming from. Will has turned into the douchebag that he accuses Brett of being. Brett has been understanding and very nice; Will has never been humble, but he hasn't been arrogant either.

Now, he's become a, full-out, arrogant douche. This is where the story is losing me. I'll stick around for a few more installments, but, if this becomes a story where the asshole always gets his way, you've lost me.
  #4   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:31 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
Hey, man, I think the story is great! I kind of like a muscle guy with a little attitude at times. Keep the good work going please!
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Interesting character developments! Our narrator is straying into being a jerk, is about to lose Brett, and, of course, he has no clue.

The plot..and our protagonist...and the younger brother of his friend...THICKEN!

Good work!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:51 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to further developments!
  #7   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Will be interesting to see if the protagonist realises the error of his ways, and makes efforts to correct them.

Also looks like we have some growth coming up over the next few parts...I'm thinking our protagonist might enter Brett's territory pretty soon. Hopefully.

But great story, and please keep going.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options