The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2011, 07:02 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 16

Previously, Will and Brett break up - at least temporarily - and Will gets an opportunity to model...

Thursday, July 6, 2006:

So I just got back from the modeling agency. Wow, what an experience that was! I almost don?t know what to talk about first. It was on the edge of town in a kinda nondescript building ? I never even knew it was there. While I was waiting to meet with the agency rep or whatever, I looked through this brochure they had in the waiting area. It listed all the companies and stuff where their models have been featured ? everything from American Eagle and Abercrombie & Fitch to TV commercials and runway shows. It was hard not to get excited.

Then, I met the rep ? it turns out this is one of a bunch of studios they own and he was only here for the week. His name?s Ryan Maloney, I think. He?s in his late-20s, hunky guy with jet black hair and killer green eyes ? obviously a former model himself. And the muscle hiding underneath his jacket and tie was unmistakable ? probably also played football in high school or something. In short, a walking wet dream ? I?ve gotten hard looking at guys half as gorgeous as him.

Anyway, he asked me a bunch of questions about my background ? whether I did any sports, my training experience, things like that. He said they usually don?t hire inexperienced models without references, but apparently one of the photographers thought I had a natural relationship with the camera. I almost laughed outloud at that ? I didn?t know you could have a relationship with a camera.

So Ryan ? he said to call him by his first name ? suggested I take some experimental proofs and we?ll go from there. He led me into this studio. It was basically how I imagined a photography studio to look ? a bunch of those lights with umbrella things behind them and a huge ass camera in the middle. He introduced me to the photographer ? this fashionably dressed 40ish dude ? and told me to go stand in front of this white sheet he called the backdrop.

My heart was pounding ? I couldn?t believe I was actually doing this. I looked around, wondering what to do ? Ryan and the photographer were just standing silently behind the camera. I suddenly realized this was like an audition ? they were waiting to see what I was going to do. There was a white block standing there ? like a stool I guess ? so I sat on it, put my elbows on my knees and looked up at the camera with this smug smile on my face.

That?s good, the photographer said and began snapping shots. Then I changed poses, putting one fist on my chin ? more shots. I changed again, this time standing up and crossing my arms, making sure my biceps were clearly bulging through the polo shirt I was wearing ? yet more clicks. I must have done eight or nine different poses ? hands in pockets, hands on hips, stretching my arms behind my head. Sometimes I smiled, sometimes I just gazed provocatively at the camera.

Finally, the photographer said he thought he had enough and looked at Ryan. They talked quietly for a moment and then Ryan came up to me, shook my hand and said I?d be hearing from them. I wanted to ask if that meant I was hired, but I didn?t want to push anything. I just thanked him for the opportunity instead and headed toward the door. But just before I got there, he stopped him and said, Just do us a favor and delete that Youtube account?for contractual reasons. And it was that pause that told me I was hired.

Holy fuck, I?m going to be a model!

Friday, July 14, 2006:

I finally got the proofs from my photoshoot back today ? it seems like I?ve been waiting forever. Fuck, I look good in them. I mean, my face looks fucking gorgeous and my body is?well, perfect in them. And you can clearly see I?m packing muscle underneath that polo shirt. Mom said she was proud of me, that I?ve grown up to be such a mature, good-looking man.

I wish I could show them to Brett ? he would cream if he saw them ? if he weren?t MIA of course. I haven?t heard from him in about a month ? that?s how long it?s been since we broke up, though it seems longer. I have to admit I miss him a bit. I miss how he felt when we sat on the couch watching TV, when we had sex, especially when we worked out. I want to call him, but I don?t want to be the one who makes the first move, make him think I?m apologizing. Frankly, I?m surprised he hasn?t called first ? he?s probably really busy finding a chef job or something.

Anyway, back to the modeling thing ? I scheduled another photoshoot for next week. They said they want to see how I do outside, except this time I?m going to be getting paid for it. Other model will be there, so it sounds like I?m on their roster. Sweet!

So I was at the gym this afternoon ? I?ve been working on the definition of my chest and shoulders lately ? and guess who called me when I got home?Danny. He had just gotten off work at the supermarket and wanted me to get him into the high school weight room. He said football camp was starting in less than a month and he wanted to work on his lower body strength. Even though I had just done upper body, I didn?t mind doing some legs ? and Danny seemed pretty eager to go. I told him I?d meet him at his place in about an hour.

I took a shower ? I wasn?t expecting to really work out too hard ? and headed over. No one answered when I rang his front door bell so I figured he was in the basement warming up or something. I went around to the backyard ? his basement opens up to a patio back there ? and peeked in the sliding glass door. I saw the weight bench loaded with 225, but it wasn?t being used. Then, I saw movement on the other side of the room.

You know how Duane talks about his little brother fucking girls all the time? Well, that?s apparently not an exaggeration. There he was, lying back on the couch with his shirt off, his shorts down around his ankles and this chick riding him like a bucking bronco. I mean, he was totally pounding her ? his hips were thrusting wildly with his hands on her thighs, her naked breasts flopping up and down on top of him. Her hands clutched his chest as she appeared near climax. I started laughing ? I don?t think they noticed me since they were too into it ? and walked back around the side of the house. I sent him a text telling him to text me back when he was done.

You should?ve seen the look on his face when he finally let her out the back door. I was just sitting all nonchalantly on a porch chair, waiting. He was like, dude, she called me right after you did and wanted it so bad, I couldn?t say no. I just laughed and told him to get his shit together so we could go to the gym.

If you had told me three years ago that I?d walk into the middle of Danny Matthews having sex with some hot chick, I?d say you were crazy. He?s changed so much, it?s like he?s a completely different person. I mean, Duane and I used to try to ignore him all the time and now here he was, standing on his back porch in gym shorts, his arms and chest thick with muscle, fresh off an impromptu booty call.

Anyway, Danny put on a muscle shirt ? actually, an old T-shirt with the sleeves torn off ? and grabbed his gym bag and a shaker cup of pre-workout ? NO Explode, an 18th birthday present from his uncle. He chugged it in my car on the way to the high school. I asked him how he was doing on his goals. He said he had already reached his target weight of 210 ? he weighs a solid 215 now ? and wants to get as strong as possible, especially his legs. In order to be unstoppable on the offensive line, he needs a powerful lower body.

I thought for a moment and said, fuck the high school weight room, we?re going to the gym I go to. He needs some serious weight to work out with. Danny was like, no shit! I told him my gym lets visitors in all the time and maybe we can get him a good rate or something. Sure enough, we got there and after charming the girl behind the desk, I got Danny a three-week free trial membership.

You should?ve seen the guy salivate when he walked in. I mean, compared to the high school weight room, my gym is a fucking iron dungeon ? it has at least twice as many weights and dumbbells all the way up to 250 pounds.

Danny started at the squat rack, warming up with 225 ? seriously, he just banged out an easy 15 reps. Apparently, his legs are already strong as hell. With me spotting him, we worked our way up to 10 reps at 405 and he was screaming on the last few. I mean, the look on his face was one of pure intensity ? it was almost scary.

Next, we moved to the leg press ? Danny lumbered kinda heavily after those squats ? and cranked out another 4 sets of 10, starting with 3 plates on each side and finishing with 6. And Danny blasted through them with a focus I had never seen on anyone before?even Brett. He definitely knew what he was doing ? he obviously hadn?t made the progress he made by accident ? and his form was impeccable, even at the heaviest weights.

He basically went through an entire leg workout ? hack squats, straight-leg deadlifts, walking lunges, leg extensions, leg curls ? and then he burned out with a few sets of jump squats. His lower body was devastated by the end of it and he could barely walk into the locker room. I told him how impressive his workout was and he told me that was nothing ? I should see him on chest day.

Then, he took his shirt off. Shit, the guy is thick. I mean, he weighs 215 pounds, but he looks a lot heavier. His shoulders are broad for his height with a wide neck and bulging traps ? probably from his wrestling days ? but his chest is fucking dense, like two solid slabs of meat over a bit of a gut. The classic football linebacker?s body. Seriously, this kid?s going to be a beast by the time he gets to college, especially if he gets a scholarship to a good school. In fact, he said after his senior season, he?s gonna bulk up like mad over the summer ? like he?s not gonna care anymore about his weight and just try to get as big and strong as he can.

I wished him luck as I dropped him off back at home. He gave me a fist-bump as he gulped down his protein drink. To be honest, I actually had a great time at the gym with Danny. He?s a good kid ? well, he?s not really a kid anymore since he just turned 18. I should hang out with him more often.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:32 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Ah, the plot thickens. I like that you're bringing in characters from JP. I always liked post-asshole Ryan.

Keep it up!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options