The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 17

I apologize for taking so long to post this next part...I've been busy the last few weeks.

Previously, Will begins his career as a model and also starts working out with Danny...

Thursday, July 20, 2006:

So, I had my first actual photoshoot yesterday. It wasn?t exactly what I was expecting ? though to be honest, I didn?t really know what to expect anyway. All they told me was that I was going to be modeling athletic wear and that there were going to be other models in the shoot. It turns out the athletic wear was underarmor-type shorts worn by track athletes. Ironic, isn?t it ? especially since I used to run track. Even more ironic was the fact that the location for the shoot was at the same college where I made my first 800m final back when I was still at Mitchell State.

It?s amazing how much things have changed ? how much I have changed ? since then. And not just physically ? I have so much more confidence now than I did then. More experience, too. When I made that final, I hadn?t even had sex with a guy yet. God, I haven?t mentioned Johnny ? my first boyfriend ? in ages. I wonder where he is now and what he?s doing ? still in prison maybe?

Anyway, back to the photoshoot. I met most of the other models at the agency before we were shuttled to the stadium ? one other guy and three girls. The guy was gorgeous of course, though I don?t think he was any more beautiful than Brett ? I?m really starting to miss him, btw ? but he had very kissable lips. He didn?t talk much, being much more interested in the girls than having a conversation with me on the ride ? definitely very straight. The girls were another story. They were stereotypical models ? airheads in every sense of the word.

Well, one of the girls ? Katy ? seemed to have somewhat of a head on her shoulders. I talked to her a bit. Apparently, there was one other male model who was meeting us on location. Katy rolled her eyes when I asked why. She told me that that was just the way Steele Pearce was. I was like, is that seriously his real name? She laughed and said both his parents had been models, so he was predestined to be one himself and grew up in the business. He?s been modeling ever since he was a baby and now at 22, he had developed a heavy ego.

Don?t get me wrong, Katy said, he?s a walking wet dream, but he knows it and thinks he?s the hottest model to ever walk the face of the earth. She said I would see what she meant once I met him?if he would even talk to me.

We unloaded and immediately went into the separate wardrobe tents. What we were modeling was apparently a skintight spandex underwear meant to be worn underneath the track uniform and it left almost nothing to the imagination ? I could tell immediately I was hung more than the other guy, if you know what I mean. The only thing was that it was riding up my butt a little ? a product of my slightly over-developed glutes, according to the dresser. Excuse me for actually doing squats in the gym and not being perfectly proportioned!

Next, we moved into the adjacent hair and makeup tent. Steele was at the far end already when we got there ? sitting on a chair with a towel wrapped around his shoulders and two people attending to him. One glance and I knew Katy wasn?t kidding when she said he was totally full of himself. He had this completely affected look on his face, like he was annoyed to have someone touching him. But shit, was he stunning. He made all my ex-boyfriends ? Johnny, Steven, Brett, all three of them ? look plain. Every square inch of his face was chiseled perfection and his eyes were so hypnotic, it was impossible to stop looking at him once you caught his gaze.

The five of us had only three attendants between us as opposed to Steele?s personal two ? obviously another sign of his self-importance. They painfully tussled my hair into a ridiculous spiked do and applied more makeup than I felt necessary. They even put makeup on my body to emphasize my musculature. I almost looked like a fucking drag queen when they were done, though my complexion was utterly perfect. And all I had to do was sit still and let them do their thing.

Then we had a brief meeting with Geoff, the photographer ? without Steele of course ? who told us what we were going to be doing. We were supposed to be track athletes ? again, more irony ? focused on the race before us. It was such bullshit, but I guess it?s all part of the illusion ? they?re just trying to sell the clothes.

Finally, we went to the track, which was littered with equipment, lights and two huge white screens meant to deflect sunlight. My heart started pounding as I realized this was the real deal ? I was a model. Talking to a woman with a clipboard, Geoff started shaking his head and cursing under his breath. Katy chuckled and whispered in my ear, Steele?s being impossible again. Apparently, he didn?t think the makeup people did a good enough job and he wanted them to start all over from the beginning.

After standing around for a good 20 minutes, Geoff decided to do some individual shots. Thankfully, the other male model ? Bryan, he name was ? went first. He must?ve done stuff like this before because he certainly seemed to know how to display his body in exactly the way Geoff wanted it. I mean, Bryan isn?t as big as me, but he?s ripped ? like his delts are crazy striated and his abs are really deeply cut. I noticed how he flexed to give his body more curvature and not show any fat rolls ? what little he had ? when he bent over and stuff. Then it was my turn.

I have to admit it was kinda weird have the camera practically right up next to me when I was crouching down in a sprinters start position. And some of these poses were hard to hold ? they had sprayed water on me to make it look like I was glistening with sweat, but after a while there was real sweat on my body.

At last, Steele was ready and when he came out of the tent, I nearly jizzed right there on the track. A walking wet dream only begins to describe him. Every bit of his bronzed body is as if he was sculpted out of marble. His pecs are the most perfectly-shaped pecs I?ve ever seen, his shoulders are broad as fuck and give him an insane V-taper, his abs are full but shredded and his legs ? crap, Steele easily has the best legs I?ve seen since Johnny, maybe even better. He might just actually be the hottest model ever to walk the face of the earth.

Geoff had us three guys standing on the track ? Steele up front obviously, Bryan and me in the back ? with each of the girls wrapping their arms around our torsos. We were supposed to look into our partner?s eyes except for Steele who was gazing hypnotically at the camera. Katy was with me and she said she liked my abs better than his ? they?re not as freaky. I?m not sure what she meant by that, but whatever. She also kept sneaking her hand down to my ass whenever Geoff wasn?t looking. I could tell she wanted me bad.

The whole thing maybe took about an hour or two and then we broke for lunch ? that was provided too. I seriously could get used to this, I remember thinking, even if I have to deal with headcases like Steele. Although to be honest, he never said a word to me?or even looked in my direction. Bryan was a little nicer though ? he used to be a swimmer in high school and started modeling because he lost his college scholarship. He even asked me if I wanted to smoke pot with them afterwards. I hadn?t smoked since my last time with Brett and that was a while ago so I was like, sure. Katy told me with a smile they smoke after every shoot, especially after working with Steele.

After finishing up the shoot ? which was just more of the same ? we headed back to the agency. Every part of me was killing as if I had just gotten through a full-body workout ? despite just standing around, I had to constantly flex to look my best for the camera?and for hours. A few hits sounded so good.

The five of us minus Steele went to Bryan?s truck ? a huge ass F150 ? and lit up. I lay back in my seat, letting the first hit sweep through me ? God, I missed this. After passing the blunt to one of the other girls, I felt Katy caressing my abs with her hands. Both Bryan and I still had our shirts off and the other girls were starting to make their moves on him. Katy kissed me full on the lips and I wrapped my arms around her waist, allowing her to climb on top of me. I didn?t have to be straight to know she had a banging body ? and she certainly knew how to use it. It didn?t take me long to get hard.

As usual, I soon became horny as hell ? I didn?t care if she was a girl, I was going to fuck her. We eventually went to my car, pushed down the driver?s seat and went at it. I hadn?t fucked a girl up the ass since my year of college, but it had been so long since I last had sex, I didn?t care. She liked it a little rough and I gave it to her. I kept thinking about Brett ? that?s what kept me hard ? and how I used to fuck the living daylights out of him. To be honest, he was a lot better than any hot chick and I found myself wishing ? almost imagining ? that I was fucking him instead of Katy.

When we finished, she just gave me one more kiss and left. I could tell by how loose she was that she was probably a slut, so it didn?t offend me. Of course, now I was totally exhausted. I must?ve slept for 12 hours straight when I got home.

Saturday, July 22, 2006:

I saw Duane today and all he wanted to hear about was the photoshoot, so I told him as much as I could ? I left out the part about fucking Katy, so he wouldn?t get jealous or something. He just kept shaking his head and saying things like, no way and no shit. I mean, Duane?s not a bad-looking guy ? if he lost a little weight, he might have a chance in the modeling business. I told him as much and he immediately blushed and said, yeah right. I don?t look anything like you, he told me, I?d kill to have your abs. I just shrugged and said, they?re alright, with a grin.

Anyway, I was over at his place because Danny wanted me to work out with him again ? chest and triceps this time. Both he and Duane happened to have the day off today ? Danny from the supermarket, Duane from Wal-mart ? so I asked Duane if he wanted to come to the gym with us. He was like, and look like a dweeb next to you two? He laughed, knowing how strong his little brother was now.

And damn, that kid is strong as fuck. 315 pounds for reps on the flat bench isn?t too much of a struggle for him anymore and he can incline press almost as much ? he did 10 reps at 275 for his last set. No wonder he has such a thick chest. And the way he works out ? pushing until he can?t and then forcing out two more reps ? is insane!

We did the full chest workout ? flat, incline, decline, two types of flyes, pullovers ? and triceps ? pushdowns, skullcrushers, dips. Of course, Danny was stronger than I was, though I?m now slouch ? a 285-pound bench is nothing to laugh at, especially considering how cut I am.

Speaking of cut, Danny has actually started to look more chiseled. Football camp is only a few weeks away and while he hasn?t put on anymore weight, he certainly has added strength and muscle. You can clearly see the three heads of his triceps, even underneath the fat now and he has that full-length crease between his pecs. In fact, Danny?s pecs are impressive ? two huge slabs of hard beef that were pumped to the max at the end of the workout. You should have seen the impromptu most-muscular pose he did in the locker room with his shirt off. It almost made me jealous?and he only just turned 18.

I told him if he cut down, he could have a future in bodybuilding or something. He laughed and said that after bulking up even more for college football, he wanted to try his hand at strongman competitions. Honestly, I wouldn?t be surprised if he did. His goal for the end of the school year is to bench 405 for reps ? that?s four plates on each side ? and to be a solid 240 pounds by the time college starts.

I wished him good luck and told him he was well on his way. Seriously, judging alone by how much Danny has transformed in the last few years, he?ll have no problem hitting those goals.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006:

Something interesting happened at the photoshoot today ? I guess you can say that. I can?t say I saw it coming, but I?m not surprised. It was my fourth shoot so far ? they?ve been keeping me pretty busy in the last few weeks, which is the reason why I haven?t written in a while. The last two were for formal wear and were pretty uneventful anyway. But then again, I wasn?t with Steele, Bryan or Katy. Today?s shoot was for tanktop undershirts ? in other words, a shoot where I had to show skin. That was probably why Steele and Katy were on the roster this time around. Apparently, Steele doesn?t model unless he?s showing himself off.

Anyway, after signing in I went into the bathroom?and coming from one of the stalls were the unmistakable sounds of two people having sex. I recognized the girl?s moans right away as Katy?s, which made me smile ? I knew she was a slut. Of course, I didn?t care ? it?s not like I had any feelings for her. But then I got a bit of a shock when she came out of the stall ? Steele came out right behind her. Katy had been fucking Steele! I wasn?t expecting that.

His hypnotic gaze instantly met mine and I froze. He was shirtless ? showing off his Greek god body ? and he gave me a smirk before he walked out of the room, Katy following him. She smiled and gave me a knowing wink before turning her back to me. It took me a minute to fully compose myself before I returned to the studio. And that wasn?t even the most interesting thing that happened today ? wait, I?m getting to it.

The shoot itself went fine ? neither Katy nor I said anything to each other about the incident in the bathroom. In fact, she didn?t even talk to me ? almost completely ignoring me, like Steele does. I guess she only paid attention to me last time because she wanted my cock and now that she had had it, she didn?t want me anymore. I mean, of course I was a little pissed about being used, but what do you expect from a girl like Katy. If I were straight, I might be more affected by it.

Speaking of a straight guy getting pissed, when the shoot was finished, I went into the changing room to get dressed. As soon as I walked through the door, this fist comes out of nowhere and punches me in the face. I didn?t see it coming, but my instincts kicked in and I immediately grabbed the person next to me and wrestled him to the ground. Luckily, he went down easily and once he was on the floor, I realized who it was ? Bryan.

I was like, what the fuck? And he instantly started cursing at me and calling a fucking bastard and stuff. I asked him what the hell he was talking about and in his rage, all he could get out was: Katy. What about her, I said. And then, he just went into this diatribe about how he had been after her for months and then I come along and fuck her the first time I meet her. I was like, what are you talking about ? you had those other two chicks all to yourself.

Fuck you, he said, those two bitches are lesbos ? they were only into each other. I started laughing and he tried thrashing around to get himself free ? I still had him pinned to the ground. Anyway, I told him, she?s fucking Steele too, so if he wants her that bad, he should just grow a pair and do it already. For some reason that seemed to calm him down so I relaxed my grip and helped him up. He looked at me like he didn?t know what to say and just left the room in a huff.

I immediately went to the mirror and checked on my face. A bruise was already starting to form where Bryan punched me ? that?s going to piss Geoff off. I only wish I had left a similar mark on him. Well, at least he didn?t break any skin.

Just then, I heard slow clapping behind me. I looked up and saw Steele standing in the doorway. Congratulations, he said sarcastically, you got that pussy to show some true emotion. I turned around, taking a second to realize that he was actually talking to me for the first time. He leaned against the wall, his perpetually bare torso ? does he ever wear a shirt? ? stretched out elegantly to display every inch of his immaculate pecs and flawless abs. Seriously, the guy is the epitome of perfection ? every cut, every striation, every curve is impeccably carved. I mean, the way his obliques slash down below the waist of his jeans makes my dick hard on sight.

She?s not bad, is she? he went on, obviously knowing he had command over me like he did everyone else. Tearing myself away from his trance-inducing eyes, I shrugged and said that I?ve had better. I headed toward the door in an attempt to make that the last word, but of course Steele wouldn?t let that happen.

So I guess you like giving it up the ass, he said in this tone that instantly made me seethe. I stopped and looked at him. I was nose-to-nose to him at this point standing in the doorway. I could?ve kissed him, I was so close ? God, he smelled good ? but I didn?t want to go there.

What do you mean by that? I asked him, trying my hardest to match his condescending glare and not be affected by it. Then, he actually leaned closer and that?s when I realized that he knew?he knew I was gay. He was trying to bait me. But he wasn?t going to win this one.

I?ve been modeling my whole life, he taunted me, I can smell faggots like you from a mile away. Now I wanted to punch him in the face ? put a dent in his unblemished face, take a little of that glint out of his eyes. I know you want me real bad right now, he continued, glancing down at my own bare chest ? our pecs were practically touching and I could feel the heat coming off his body.

You ain?t never gonna have me, he hissed. With that, he gave me a mocking wink and walked away, leaving me still standing speechless in the doorway.

My hands are actually shaking right now, I?m so pissed. I wished I had punched him ? I don?t care what the consequences would have been ? or at least said something back. I?ve never been one of those guys who get easily offended by someone saying faggot ? but the way Steele said and just the fact that he said it?I don?t know. I?ve never felt this much hatred toward someone in my life.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
A great story so far.
  #3   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 02:34 PM

bobman is on a distinguished road
Great, quality writing as usual. You keep me coming back for more.
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 03:05 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Loving this story!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2011, 12:27 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Wish he had punched him, too!
  #6   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Steele says that now but just wait his wanting ass will beg for it soon LOL! Excellent installment.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options