The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 18

Previously, Will gets into an altercation with Steele and Bryan at the modeling agency...

Friday, September 1, 2006:

Last Monday, I got called into the modeling agency. They didn?t tell me anything about a photoshoot ? they just called me in ? so I had a feeling it had to do with what happened with Bryan and Steele the other week. As soon as I got there, the receptionist let me into Ryan Maloney?s office ? remember, he?s the agency rep. I hadn?t seen him since I interviewed for the job in the first place, so I was worried he was going to fire me on the spot or something.

Let me just say that the guy is intimidating to say the least, especially when he?s not happy. I mean, he has these knockout gorgeous eyes that make you cringe when he glares at you. And he somehow looks even bigger ? his muscles seem to expand when he?s angry?like the hulk.

He immediately told me to sit down when I entered his office and asked me to tell him exactly what happened the last time I was in here. What could I do? Those fierce green eyes of his were boring into me ? I had to tell the truth. I told him how Bryan punched me in the changing room, how Steele saw it and how we exchanged a few words ? even how Steele called me a faggot. When Ryan heard about the last part, he got this serious look in his eyes. Are you gay, he asked me. I nodded and he let out a subtle sigh. I wasn?t sure at first what he meant by it until he went on.

We?re still going to decide what to do about Bryan, he said softly ? his voice is incredibly low and deep. To avoid any other future confrontation, he said he would avoid scheduling Steele and me in the same photoshoots, at least for the time being. Of course that means I probably won?t be showing any skin for a while, but I completely get why he?s doing it. I?m still totally incensed at Steele for calling me a faggot the way he did and the last thing the agency needs is an issue over sexual orientation.

I thanked him for hearing me and started to get up to leave, but he motioned me back into my seat ? I obeyed. That?s when his eyes seemed to soften up a bit and he leaned forward over his desk a bit.

I know egos are big in this business, he said almost at a whisper, and that sometimes gets the better of people. When I write his words now it sounds like he was lecturing me, but trust me it certainly didn?t seem like it at the time. When I was younger, he continued, I used to be a total jackass to the people around me, not unlike Steele. I said a lot of things I wished I hadn?t and I hurt a lot of people. I realized almost too late that I was hurting those who loved me the most, but they were still there for me no matter what. I know now that that?s not a luxury everyone has.

I asked him why he was telling me this. He sighed, flexing his jaw and turned a picture on his desk around so I could see it. It showed a slightly younger Ryan Maloney with another guy. I could tell in their faces they were brothers, Ryan being the older. As gorgeous as he was, the little brother was just as beautiful with bright blue eyes and a thick neck and traps. They were both smiling broadly with their arms around each other?s shoulders. He went on:

This is my younger brother, JP. He?s a star wrestler in high school and college. He?s also gay. For years, he hid it from just about everyone and I can only imagine how hard that must have been. When I found out, I didn?t take it so well and I let him know it. Of course, I eventually came to accept it, but that look on his face ? that look of fear, of horror that someone had learned his secret ? is still engrained into my memory to this day. And even though he forgave me for my reaction, I wish it had happened differently.

I looked again at the photo of him and his brother. Hidden behind those bright eyes and confident smile ? not to mention an obviously killer body ? was a secret he no doubt he felt he had to keep from a lot of people?kinda like how I used to be. I asked Ryan if JP eventually came out. He nodded, and people generally accepted it, but that didn?t mean he wasn?t called names from time to time, especially as a collegiate wrestler. He just made sure he kept a cool head and proved himself better than his detractors.

What I?m trying to say is, he continued a little more strongly, my brother is respected for being himself, for his character. I can tell what Steele said to you made you angry ? as it should ? but you must prove that you?re better than he is.

I guess you can say I left Ryan?s office a lot calmer than when I entered it. He was right ? there will unfortunately always be people like Steele who don?t accept me for who I am and all I can do is keep my head and not stoop to their level. I guess I?m going to have to figure out a different way to get back at him.

Anyway, I didn?t tell my mom about the incident or my conversation with Ryan ? she would worry too much. In fact, I didn?t even go home right away. Duane called me just as I was leaving the agency and asked if I wanted to go to Danny?s football game. I didn?t have anything going ? not to mention it would get my mind off Steele ? so I said yes.

It was the first game of the season and the stands were packed. A state championship will do that, I guess. And speaking of states, everyone went wild when they introduced Danny ? he?s one of the captains this year since he?s a senior. I guess he really is as popular as Duane said he was. You should have seen him before the game ? he was jumping up and down and pumping his fists before they even finished the national anthem. He and this other guy grabbed each other?s helmets, shook them and let out these yells that sounded like war cries. Yeah, the guy?s definitely an animal. Duane just shook his head ? like he would ever really understand.

I wasn?t at too many games last season, but Danny looks like he?s improved a lot since last year. I mean, he?s certainly bigger and stronger as a senior than he was as a junior. Duane said he had to get a new uniform because he outgrew his old one. And you can tell ? his arms are like beefy hams hanging out of his jersey and his bulk is definitely noticeable beneath his pads. And you should see the way he plays. It?s like he?s possessed when he?s out on the field ? he even sacked the quarterback during one play. And when he did, he turned toward the stands and flexed his meaty biceps. Simply put, he?s a far cry from what he used to be ? a dweeby, pudgy little kid. I can see why colleges are looking at him for recruitment.

Halfway through the fourth quarter, something a little scary happened though. Danny had been playing pretty much the entire game, but they still kept him in even though the team was up by two touchdowns. He went for this block ? as crazy as always ? and ended up at the bottom of a pile. When the refs moved everyone off, Danny was lying on the ground, holding his left shoulder. Duane and I immediately craned our necks for a better view.

Thankfully, he got up pretty quickly, but the coach motioned him to the sidelined. Danny didn?t look too happy to be missing even one play, but the coach was visibly concerned. I mean, when your best defensive player goes down like that, it can be a big deal. The trainer came over and took a look ? he moved his shoulder around, stretched it a bit, even applied some cream stuff. The whole time, Danny was glaring out onto the field, totally oblivious to what the trainer was doing ? beast. He seemed ok and he was back on the field after only a few minutes out, but it was a little jolting.

I found out after the game that he had gone down a bit awkwardly and landed hard. He said there was this really sharp pain his neck and shoulder and his arm was actually numb for a minute, but it didn?t seem too serious. He figured he?d just be sore as hell tomorrow and the trainer said he?d keep an eye on it, but he wasn?t worried about it. I told him he looked really good out there ? I was genuinely impressed ? and said he?d get a full ride easily. He seemed pleased to hear that and then ran off to go party or whatever ? fuck a cheerleader or two. Duane rolled his eyes when I joked about that.

Aw, come on, man, I laughed, you?re just jealous your little brother gets more pussy than you. He blushed and said, let him have it. That?s what I like about Duane ? he could probably get girls if he really wanted to, but he doesn?t care. Music is his thing. I guess his priorities are in the right place.

Saturday, September 9, 2006:

Ok, so remember when Danny got sort-of-injured last week. Well, he?s definitely injured now. I wasn?t at the game ? I was at home finishing a paper for my history class ? but Duane was and he said it was scary. I?ll take his word for it.

It happened during the first quarter. He said Danny was looking a little sluggish ? his shoulder had been bothering him all week in fact ? but then there was this one play where he smacked into the other guy and then immediately when down holding his left shoulder again. He rolled over onto his back and it was obvious he was in a lot of pain. They brought out the stretcher, but he was able to get up and walk off the field, all the while clutching his left arm close to his body.

I asked him if he had the trainer look at it. Duane said he did, but after a few minutes, they walked him back inside the locker room, Danny arguing all the way ? probably wanting to still play. But you should?ve seen the grimaces he was making every time he moved his arm, Duane said, there was no way he was going to go out there. Apparently, he was driven to the hospital for X-rays and the news is not good.

According to the doctors, Danny tweaked the nerves in his neck and left shoulder ? a stinger, they call it. It?s a pretty common injury among football players, but it can take a long time to recover?they said at least six to eight weeks. Wow, that sucks ? it pretty much means he?s out for almost the rest of the season. And since this is his senior year, that can affect his scholarship chances. Duane said I should?ve seen how angry Danny was ? he practically punched the wall with his other fist.

I visited Danny today to see how he was doing. He was sitting at home watching TV and eating a bowl of hamburger helper when I came in. His left arm was in a sling to keep him from moving it ? he said it?s excruciatingly painful even to raise his arm to parallel. I guess our workouts are on hold for a while, I joked just to get him smiling. He did, though nervously. But then he shook his head and said that as soon as he could, he?d get back into the gym ? wrestling season was still a possibility and he was planning on wrestling 215 this year. As long as I have my strength, he said, I?ll be fine.

Something tells me he will be fine.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I knew the name Ryan Maloney sounded familiar. But I didn't think it was THE Ryan Maloney. I was very surprised. On a different note I'm surprised though that Ryan's words didn't strike a different cord about hurting people you care for and of course I mean Brett. Either way looking forward to what else will happen next.

#3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:55 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Yet another excellent episode. Thanks!
  #4   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:48 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
This was an excellent installment to the story and I am somewhat surprised that the conversation didn't bring up memories of Brett and how he had treated him, maybe that is to come...thanks for continuing the story and I can't wait for the next part.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options