The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 05:30 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 8.1

Part 1 : DiscoveryPart 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 Playtime
Part 7.2 Steel, Muscle, and Nate

Part 7.3.1 Fun

Part 7.3.2 Ouch

Disclaimer: This scene contains some relations between high-school teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

Author's Note: I've edited this from the previous intro version that had been posted previously so this update should replace the previous one. As always comments are welcome

Little Mikey - Part 8 - School

by MLBJock

Mike couldn't help by chuckle at the irony of where he was at, being spooned by his much larger lover on top of the old bench leather seat. The one he'd torn from the back of the Caddy he was playing with using just his fingers and laid flat into a makeshift bed. It was surprisingly comfortable, and it felt incredible being wrapped in the jock's big muscled arms. Feeling Nate stir, and hoping he's finally recovered, the young super stud says, "I must say I'm impressed, Nate. Those balls of your managed to pump out 8 big loads before even I fucked you and yet still managed to store up and let two more fly in the 20 minutes I jacked on you on my soft pole before you passed out."

Mike can sense Nate smiling proudly behind him before letting out a contented sigh, "I told ya, everyone else I've been with has been done long before me. You're the first person to ever outlast me in bed. Did you finally come?"

"Nah. After you passed out, I kept jacking you on my cock for another 13 minutes. I just love feeling how light you are in my arm and how easy I can manhandle such a big stud. Plus I love seeing your pecs and cock bounce. I did make you shoot a smaller load before I decided to give you, your ass, and cock a break. You didn't even stir when I put you on the hood and setup this cushion for us. I was even more surprised that you sighed when I picked up you again and carried you over here. I think you like being lifted by me."

Nate blushes and smiles sheepishly, "Maybe a bit, but I don't remember any of that. Actually how'd you end up using my bi for a pillow," he asks flexing his arm.

Smiling Mike replies, "well when I laid down in front of you, you reached around me and pulled me in close and haven't let me go since. You don't remember?"

"Nope must've just been a natural response," the big jock says matter-of-factly, making both guys smile." What time is it?"

"3:13," Mike says without looking at a clock,"We should be going home now, we have school in the morning."

"Fuck I didn't realize it was so...Wait, how do you know what time it is?"

"I've always been able to know the exact time without needing a watch. Guess I'm just special." Mike says chuckling.

Getting up both guys get dressed, head out front. As Mike steps under a light, "Whoa! You've gotten bigger. Look at you filling out that t-shirt." Looking down Mike sees his chest stretching the fabric of his size small shirt and pushing it out enough to obscure his 8-pack.

"My muscles are are so hard I didn't even feel this being tight, except now that I realize there is some pressure." Reaching up to feel his chest, "Wow…" Mike's flexed arm is not the small cut gun it was before. Instead a baseball-size bicep pulls the sleeve tight across muscle, showing an even deeper split in the heads, the large veins running across the bis.

Nate walks over putting his thick forearm next to that superior muscle to compare, "Looks about 15" man, but fuckin' SHREDDED! Even more than before."

"Yeah. I didn't grow at all using my brother's weights or your body. I mean I was bigger before I started, but I guess playing around here added some size." Turning around in the light, Mike now looked like a 145# wrestler, instead of a 90# middle-schooler. Smiling Mike gets into Nate's truck, behind the driver's seat." You mind? No one had ever driven the muscle-boy's truck, but Nate just smiles and gets in the other side. Tearing off down the hill in the dark, Mike handles the 3/4 ton truck like it was a Porsche, missing every rock and hold and even a deer with race driver precision." Nate, don't forget I'm gonna come by the school gym tomorrow, and like we talked about I may play with some of your teammates. That cool?"

"Right Mike...It's cool," he says with a 1/2 smile on his face wonders how else his guy will show him just who the MAN is here and wondering what it'll be like to see his fellow jocks, the studs of the school, made to look like little kids by his lover's superior muscle. 'Would they go queer for him too?'Looking over at his now-muscled arm controlling the wheel like a tonka truck as it raced along the dirt road, the dash lights showing the perfect shadows of his guns, pecs and abs...'yeah, they definitely will.'

The first school day after "The Change" began much like any other. Well except for Mike shredding his first oxford shirt by casually pulling too hard on the cuff and ripping the sleeve from the shoulder. Since it was already torn he flexed his other arm making the sleeve groan as it molded to his hard bicep. Flexing a little harder the fabric exploded across his arm reveling that hard ripped muscle. Smirking as he changed his shirt, this one being a bit roomier and being much more careful the young stud managed to make it thru the morning without any other incidents. Arriving at school Mike wonders if anyone is going to notice his pecs pulling at the top filling it and his neck nearly as wide as his head. Walking thru the halls on his normal routine everyone ignores him, as usual. A little dejected he heads into his first and most useless class of the day, home room. Useless that is until Mike notices Steve. Smiling he takes his seat behind the burly jock and pulls out a book.

Steve is another of the school's most accomplished varsity wrestlers, albeit at a lower weigh class than his new boy but built like the proverbial brick shit house. Steve's shorter at 5'6" and leaner than Nate with a solid 8-pack, but also hairier with a blond fur on his chest, abs, legs, and forearms. Everyone suspects he man-scapes but would never dare ask since he has an even shorter temper.

As usual Steve didn't have any books with him so the metal grate below his seat was empty. Smiling mischievously Mike slowly hooks one foot in the grate and, at pace a snail would think slow, flexes his hip raising his leg. There's a subtle groan from Mike's desk as the 196 lbs wrestler and his 29 pound desk are lifted off the floor; the movement so subtle that Steve doesn't even notice it's happening yet. Ever so slowly Mike keeps raising his leg, the 225 lbs barely making this hip flexors flex. It takes 6 minutes to lift the desk about 5 inches above the floor and Steve finally realizes something's wrong and looks around. Girls are chatting, the nerd behind him is reading a book, 'Wait? Does he have pecs?' he thinks looking at Mike.

Mike at that moment looks up from the book he's pretending to read, seeing Steve's manly stubbled face, and smiles as he twists his ankle tilting the desk. Given the jock's bulk and the formica seat, the angle is just enough that Steve slides out of the chair falling to the floor. Using the noise as cover Mike sets the desk back down before anyone else can look up. "Mr. Johnson! Did you fall asleep in my class again?"

Getting angry he stands up quickly, "No Mrs. Meyers, I have no fu...idea what happened." He retakes his seat quickly hoping he isn't sent down to the office. The last time coach was so pissed. Mike on the other hand chuckles and returns to his book reading for real this time.

'That little dweeb is laughing at me! Wait until after class...'

'That was fun, wonder how pissed he is I laughed at him' Mike thinks to himself smirking a bit more as he keeps reading. Suddenly realizing that he's been reading and comprehending the text while thinking about Steve and concentrating on his muscles. 'Could my brain be affected by this "change" too?' he wonders finishing the 600 page text in under an hour.

The next couple of hours of AP Calc and Physics were spent trying to figure out what happened to him, why he seemed to have the strength of every jock in school, plus the local university jocks times a 10, and how he's now able to answer any question in his classes with only a glance at the board, keep track of every word w/o notes or even really paying attention. It was like driving last night. He'd never driven before, but it driving Nate's manual truck was just SO EASY.

It was that heightened presence of mind with which he noticed the door to the large janitor's closet was ajar, the hall he was walking down was empty, and factor in that Steve had a free period now. 'Guess it's payback time…" Continuing down the hall, Mike feigns shock when the slightly shorter but much heavier jock bursts out of the closet, grabs his arm in his thick hairy paw, and yanks him into the dark room as the door slams shut. "I'll teach you laugh at me, geek." Mike marvels at how jacked Steve looks in his tight shirt. His arm and pec flexing hard as his heavy hand flies towards Mike's abs. There's a deep thump, almost like a base drum, when those muscled fingers make contact with a hard wall off muscle and are instantly stopped. "Fuck!" Steve shouts, as the force is reflected back up his arm and into his torso.

"Haha, that wasn't even a tickle. That the best you got?" Mike laughs and moves behind the big guy as he shakes out his hand. Grabbing the door frame and giving a gentle tug, the metal squeaks as it's warped a couple inches crushing into the door and effectively sealing it shut." You know you've always been a prick Steve, and you like to pick on little guys like me. Probably because you're the shortest jock on campus so you have 'small dog syndrome.' Maybe it's time to learn that being small doesn't mean you're weak," he says with his new confident smirk returning.

Steve turns still shaking his hand out. Not noticing the warped door, he growls, "I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I'm so gonna kick your ass and show you how small and weak you are boy!" His face red with fury, the burly jock throws a round-house punch towards Mike's still smirking face. A sharp clap echos thru the room as Mike's smaller hand rushes up catching and stopping the bigger fist cold mere inches from his face.

Mike's smirk turns into a grin as looks at that burly jock's arm. The sleeve of Steve's shirt barely reached the middle of his 17.5" vein covered gun when it's hanging at his side, but the flexing muscles easily push the material up getting it caught in deep cut between the thick upper arm and powerful delt. The tight fabric and the bare skin of his upper arm emphasizing just how much those tris, delts and even pecs were flexing to throw that powerful punch. A punch that would knock out most men, but one that Mike easily stopped with his own smaller even more shredded arm. 'Fuck I didn't really even feel the hit, and look how much he's flexing and I barely am. It's so HOT how easily I can dominate this beastly dude,' he thinks, making his sizable cock twitch in this pants. 'Yeah, I'm gonna enjoy fucking him.'

Shock crossed Steve's face as pain leapt up his arm making him grunt as a throws more of his weight forward, pushing harder, but his fist remains immobile. "What the fuck??"

"That'll be a bit later, but damn you have a nice gun," the young stud says as he reaches up and rubs Steve's hard hairy muscle, "yeah very hot man."

Realizing now something's wrong, his bis and lats flex as he tries to pull his arm away, but Mike holds it still. "Let me go dweeb!"

"Dweeb? Really? You think you'd have noticed that you're the dweeb now, big guy, but then again you never were very smart." Lightly flicking his wrist he pulls the big jock forward, slamming him into his immovable chest, knocking the air out of his lungs. Moving down Mike easily muscles the shorter jock's bigger arm down behind his back before quickly grabbing Steve's other hand and forcing it to join it's twin. His grin grows as his longer thinner fingers clutch both wrists in a vice-like grip and his hard 15" bicep flexing into and crushing Steve's triceps making him wince and trapping the teen stud against Mike's harder body.

"Mmm...yeah big thick muscle." Grunting Steve flexes hard trying to break free." That's it dude use those big muscles." With his free hand Mike slowly fells up the thick hairy forearms and massive tris. "Fuck you're jacked. My boy may be bigger overall but proportionally I think you have him beat. But then again you're gonna be my boy soon too," his grin returning.

"The fuck I am! I don't know how you're doing this, but I'm gonna kick your ass geek!" His face red with anger.

"Haha, really? When you can't even get loose from my one little hand? Nah, if anything happens to anyone's ass it'll be me taking yours." Letting go of those captive wrists, Mike slides his hand lower, wrapping his arm around Steve's amazingly tight 29" waist. Then with a slight flex of his delt, lifts the burly wrestler clear off the floor." You're heavier than you look, dude. About 195, maybe 200 pounds?" The cocky smirk returns to face as he feels his captive jock's body rubbing up against his own as he lifts him higher. His harder muscle pushing aside the thicker hairy plates of the soon-to-be boy's pecs.

The smirk becomes a wide grin when a he feels the stud's sizable cock currently pressed against his abs starting to harden. Steve's manly face changes from beet red to snow white so fast that Mike worries he just had a heart attack. "Holy shit...no..." he whispers in horror.

Last edited by mlbjock; September 15th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (October 15th, 2013), dickasauras (June 30th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (December 12th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (February 2nd, 2013), skumbum (February 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome to have you and this story back, I loved it back in the day, Mike being so much smaller, but so much stronger and harder! And this was a great read, loved seeing Mike do all those strength feats and muscle shows against the much bigger jock. Great stuff, can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:32 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Christmas came early this year!

I've been saying it for a long time- one of the best series out there! Christmas came early for me this year!
  #4   Add to icarusinny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:57 AM

icarusinny is on a distinguished road
Little Mikey's Back

Hands down the best story on this board. I have been waiting for this for a long time, and love the dynamics of this story: sudden super strength, feats ofy strength by a small guy dominating bigger muscle guys, and discovering his physical and sexual power. Thanks so much for continuing this....
  #5   Add to tective's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 12:05 PM

tective is on a distinguished road
I agree with the above postings...my favorite story here, and worth waiting for. Thanks for the new/updated chapter!
  #6   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM

TheId is on a distinguished road
I am ecstatic to read this. All my waiting has paid off. Please continue?
  #7   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2011, 06:44 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Awesome stories. Please continue?

I'm an actor, writer, director, security guard, who works out, and who lives near Toronto, Canada.
  #8   Add to K.dst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2012, 07:07 AM

K.dst is on a distinguished road
Wow, now that was hot. I was right to dig in the old threads, you can find real treasures down there
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 09:25 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Is Brad also Steve???
  #10   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM

mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Is Brad also Steve???
Yes...I had edited this in my own copy when I discovered it, but must've never updated the online version. Sorry about that.
  #11   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:25 PM

Does the story continue?

This is one of my favorite stories on the board. I just wanted to ask if you have any plans to continue it?
  #12   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:35 AM

mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrr20a View Post
This is one of my favorite stories on the board. I just wanted to ask if you have any plans to continue it?
I had always planned on continuing it but haven't found the time/oomph to sit down and do so.
  #13   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:45 PM

Anything I can do to help move the process along - just ask!
  #14   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 01:40 PM

TheId is on a distinguished road
Holy cow, the sooner there is more of this story, the happier I will be. What do you need mlbjock? Is it money? How can I convince you to write so much more?
  #15   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:32 AM

mlbjock
Thanks for the vote of support guys. It's not a matter of cash more just finding "sit down and write" time.
  #16   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2013, 09:26 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
When's the next installment?

When's the next installment? I think I'm rereading for the 3rd or 4th time.
The Following User Says Thank You to dickasauras For This Useful Post:
portamivia (October 15th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options