The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 11:03 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy's addiction - part 3

Thanks for the feedback guys! and tell me what you think about this one!

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

The hours went by and Jimmy just couldn’t have a clear thought. All that his mind showed was the image of the muscle beast that made him a slave laughing at him while his muscles grew bigger and bigger. The dream became a real life nightmare and Jimmy couldn’t find a way out. The door and windows were locked, the lights didn’t work, only the moonlight and the blinking LED from the camera illuminated the old dusty room. Jimmy approached the window trying to figure out a way to break it and escape through but then he noticed that the old house was at the edge of a cliff and below the window there was only empty space and lots of trees way below. Jimmy stood there, looking through the dirty window and didn’t see any sign of civilization, only big trees all around. But when he listened more cautiously he noticed a faint sound of cars that seems to pass by very fast. “There must be a road near around!” suddenly Jimmy felt a glimpse of hope when realized that even in the middle of nowhere he could try to call for help “Maybe there’s cellphone reception” he got his cellphone from his pocket but there was no reception at all! “Shit! Where am I!?!?”

Starting to get desperate again only now he saw it was 3 o’clock in the morning already. He was so scared that he completely lost the notion of time. He started browsing his phone, his fingers already knew the way to Ted’s pics and videos by their own. Jimmy went through the pics showing the evolution of Ted’s muscles during the last month, feeling his poor little cock pulsing harder once again. Jimmy felt lost. He knew his addiction for Ted’s image led him to this situation but it was even stronger than his will to survive! There was no way Jimmy could not think of Ted’s muscles pumping bigger and bigger!

Then a sound brought Jimmy back to reality: A car! A car had stopped in front of the old house and it didn’t sound like the one that Ted used to bring Jimmy. “Oh god! Is it someone that could help me?!” But Jimmy’s hope lasted just a couple of seconds. Ted’s thunderous voice echoed inside the old house, but this time he was not alone. Footsteps came up the stairs. It sounded like 4 to 5 people - on high heels. Drunk female laughs and a thunderous deep voice leading them to the room beside Jimmy’s.

“Oh Ted! You’re sooooo big! Take these clothes off and let me see how bigger you got this time!” one of the bitches said in a sexy way. “You asked for that Huh!” Ted said and after that all that Jimmy heard through the thin wooden wall was Ted roaring like an animal and his clothes ripping out loud and the bitches screaming and clapping at the show of pure strength and power. Jimmy could not avoid picturing Ted’s freaky muscles growing out of the tight clothes in the middle of all those sex professionals. Then one of the bitches screamed “Oh no! there no way I’m taking that! I’m done here! You get your money back and I’m going away! The last time you almost ripped me in two and your cock was not even near as big as it is now!!” The others girls started talking very loud, all of them were shocked with Ted’s size! None of them wanted to take care of such piton! One of them started screaming in disbelief! “I have no idea of what you’re doing here but I won’t be part of it!” and right after that there was a loud noise of something hard hitting the wall – Ted’s huge paw was pressing the bitche’s head against the wall “I know you’ve never seen anything like me, but no one is leaving before this big guy here gets what he wants”. After that all Jimmy heard were the Girls’ painful screams and Ted’s pleasureful roars and grunts while he raped all the bitches several times each for hours! Jimmy’s imagination went wild! It was like he was there in the room with them, cumming several times in time with the beast orgasm, amplifying the growth effect, making the monster even bigger for the next rape! The reaction of the bitches just confirmed to Jimmy that Ted DID GROW A LOT during the night…

The sun was already shining when things got quieter. Jimmy was almost sleeping. He felt more tired than ever! After all, it was the first time in his life he jerked off 8 times in a single night! But then the door swung open. Jimmy saw only a blurred shadow approach him. It was one of the girls “Ted told me to bring you this” she said holding a plate with some food and a bottle of water “He said something about keeping you alive while you’re useful!” she was clearly trying to speak as low as possible. When Jimmy’s vision got a little clearer he noticed it was the receptionist from the gym, the one Jimmy noticed was afraid of Ted days before!

“Help me!” Jimmy whispered.

“He knows I know you! And if anyone finds you here he will come right after me! But I’ll see what I can do! This guy is crazy AND dangerous! Don’t do anything that makes him angry or he WILL kill you!” she said fast and left the room locking the door once again. Only now with the food in front of him jimmy noticed how hungry he was. While eating he heard some voices talking low and some minutes after that the girls went away. Ted was sleeping, snoring loud in the room beside Jimmy’s. Jimmy ate all the food and was sleeping too some minutes later.

“THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!” the sounds of the monster walking on the corridor, shaking the floor beneath him woke up Jimmy from another dream where his personal muscle God would grow more and more. It woke poor Jimmy from his dream into his nightmare once again. It was some minutes past midday and the only thing that Jimmy felt beside the fear was the pain in his tortured dick that insisted to pulse harder once again. The heavy footsteps kept going up and down and jimmy wondered what the muscle freak was up to. He heard Ted taking to himself something about none of the clothes fit his enormous torso and even some loud rips as he failed to get dressed. Then the footsteps went down stairs, the door was open and the car went away. It just made Jimmy’s worries grow as he wondered how much Ted had grown during the hours of wild sex…

After a couple of hours Ted was back. Jimmy felt his heart jumping higher and higher inside his throat as the heavy and fast footsteps got louder and louder! Suddenly the door swung open, slamming hard on the wall, and there he was! Even in his wildest dreams Jimmy would never picture such manly shape of power! Ted had bought some clothes designed for extremely obese people, which were the only ones that were able to cover such titanic muscles! The enormous shirt swung far in front of the brick wall that was Ted’s belly from how far the round chest muscles went away from the breast cage. Both thick arms – almost spherical shaped and covered with thick veins and manly black hair – hanged open so far to the sides that he had a hard time just walking along the corridor. Each arm seemed to be 28” around, and the ropes of muscle tissue that formed the tick forearms were big enough to keep the monster’s perfect proportions. He turned sideways to fit through the door and when he took a step in Jimmy felt his conscious fading a little more just from staring at the hugest pair of quads he had ever dreamed of seeing! Each muscle underlined by the baggy shorts’ cloth, and the enormous calves also covered with even thicker veins and hair did not help at all to get Jimmy out of the trance! Jimmy also noticed that Ted’s head almost reached the top of the door frame, meaning that he had grown at least 5 to 6 inches, and was now around 6’6” tall, but his proportions were even freakier than before! Meaning that he grew into all directions!
Ted slammed the door back making little Jimmy jump in his bed, already feeling that his mere presence had already affected Jimmy’s mind the way he wanted. “Don’t be such a pussy you fag!” Ted’s voice shook Jimmy from inside “I’ve brought us some… uhhh… how can I say.. ‘toys’!!” the evil grin grew on Ted’s perfect face while a column of ice grew along Jimmy’s spine… Ted threw a card box on the bed “I told you you’re not the only one who can handle these nowadays gadgets!” Jimmy took a look at the half open box and saw there was some electronic devices in there “Now it’s only you and me!”

part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:06 AM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
god i love it mmm wish youd describe his body more mmm hell yeah it awsome!!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:58 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Another great chapter dude! You're getting better and better!

Congratulations!

Cheers
  #4   Add to cubetz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:07 PM

cubetz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cubetz Send a message via Skype™ to cubetz
this story is absolutely fantastic!!! keep it up!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options