The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:01 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 5

[COLOR=white]Well, as promised, the next installment has arrived! I hope this is getting as intense for you as it is in my head. Its hard to tell sometimes when you're lost in your own writing. Enjoy and please let me know your thoughts![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR]
Part 4

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 5 [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My mind was a whirlwind of thought most of the day. I couldn’t decide whether I liked being the smaller guy or if I wanted to even take the plunge and regain my position, if that would even work for me. Was I truly turned on by his sudden dominating personality or was it just the novelty of it all? What would happen when his size and strength became more than I could even compete with? He was already stronger and bigger than me and the gap was increasing quickly. The growth was intoxicating, that much I could settle on, and so long as he kept his personality under control I wouldn’t have to worry about my safety at least… My dignity was another story altogether and I was split between loving being dominated by such a muscular alpha stud, and wanting to be the alpha male in our relationship. One would have to win, ultimately. And at the current pace, it wasn’t going to be me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I entered the gym with a bit of trepidation, expecting to find a much larger friend to contend with. I rounded the corner in the locker room and met my fear face to chest. Jesus, he’d grown! I’d left him last night with a 2” difference, now he was pushing nearly a foot over me. His gym shorts barely contained his massive quads and his monster penis bulged ominously in front, pushed out further by the lack of space between his legs. His still narrow waist gave way to an unbelievable cobble stone wall of abs, deeply cut and each as big as my fist. A clear V shape had formed as his back tapered up and out giving him the appearance of wings that pushed his thick arms out to a 45 degree angle. Pecs loomed broad and heavy before my face. His nipples had grown along with them and pointed straight down. A perfect valley was present between them, like two mountains being forced together against their will. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I wasn’t entirely sure how long I stood there staring, mouth open and eyes bulging from their sockets. My dick had engorged itself immediately upon first glance at Erik’s god-like form. He smiled and broke my frozen stature by grabbing my crotch with his long arm and huge hand. His deep voice reverberated around the entire room, rattling locker doors nearby with just a relatively quiet sentence. “Clearly, you like what’s happening here,” he said. “And its only getting better! You were right, that stuff is strong. After I had 3 scoops this morning, I had to buy new shoes and everything; I’ve outgrown everything I own!” I looked up at his face. Even it had become more angular and rugged. The intensity of his raw masculinity and massive form put me over the edge as I creamed myself without touching a thing. I shuttered and an involuntary moan escaped my mouth. He chuckled deeply and looked at me in amusement, knowing just how much power he held over me now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I can’t believe that just happened!” He stated, as I burned red with embarrassment. “Am I now so hot, that I can make a man cum just by being in the same room?” He laughed wildly, now. “You don’t stand a chance in bed, little man! In fact, by the end of the night, you may not be able to handle all of this anyway. I’d be impressed if anyone could.” He said, grabbing his thick fire hose of a cock and rubbing it lightly. It was obscenely long and thick, even hidden beneath the flimsy cover of his shorts. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I cleaned myself up, he threw a shirt on. One that by all standards, would have swallowed me like a child, yet barely contained his massive torso and left nothing to the imagination. He’d ripped the sides out of the shirt to allow room for his arms and lats to stick out uninhibited by the formality of an otherwise required covering. Even the side of his pecs were on display for all to see. He was a walking wet dream. “Lets go see if you can keep up, little man! I don’t know how much longer our working out together is going to last if you don’t start putting on some mass. HAHAHA!” He laughed loudly. I started to say something about him taking it slower, but bit my tongue instead. He’d already made his intentions clear… he wanted to be huge! He walked out, throwing his bag over his shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I followed him to the gym floor, the few people still in the gym clearing a path ahead of him and looking on with awe as he nearly waddled to the free weights. He grabbed an 80 pound dumbbell and curled it with ease. “You wouldn’t believe how amazing this feels!” He said, “A week ago I wouldn’t have even attempted to pick this up and now it feel like I’m lifting a jug of water. How could you not want this?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stood contemplatively for a moment. “Erik, its not that I don’t want it," I finally admitted, lowering my voice. "But you have the formula now, and look at you! You're fucking absolutely huge! What am I supposed to do now, but watch you turn into this amazing god of a man? And here I am stuck, little old me, next to Erik the Barbarian!” He looked shocked, as if he hadn’t expected me to say anything like that. But then he smiled and a glimmer shown in his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’m glad you feel that way, man. Because I was beginning to wonder what would happen between us at this point when I’m so much bigger than you,” he confided in a serious tone. “So I brought an extra bottle that I mixed up just for you, in case this very topic came up.” He produced a water bottle from his bag, clearly mixed with the formula, only it was darker than anything I’d ever given him. I looked at it in my hands, the key to evening the playing field, yet I was scared beyond belief of what would happen. “How much did you put in here, Erik?” I asked. “This isn’t something to mess around with! You have no idea what a large amount of that stuff would do to someone. There’s no way, I’m drinking that.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Fine,” he said, grabbing the bottle forcefully from me and opening it. “If you won’t, then I will!” He looked down at me, an evil glare in his eyes. I shook my head and pleaded, “Erik, please don’t; you’re large enough as it is! I…” He grabbed my neck and forced my mouth open. “I never said I was drinking it little man!” I struggled against his grip but failed to budge his arm even an inch. And with that he began pouring the contents down my throat. I nearly choked on the intense flavor, much stronger than anything I’d taken before. My eyes went wide, knowing that I was under his complete control. I could have closed my throat and allowed it to run out of my mouth, but both the thought of angering him and the reality of what would happen to me with its intense efficacy kept me fixated on swallowing every last drop. The flow finally stopped and he released me from his inescapable grip. I feel to the floor, onto my knees and gasped for air. “What the fuck, Erik!” I exclaimed breathlessly. “You could have given me other options, you know!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He only laughed. “I knew you wouldn’t go through with it on your own and I need someone that can keep up with me here! Don’t worry little buddy, you’re going to love this. And I have a feeling the 4 scoops I gave you are going to really jump start you very nicely!” 4 Scoops! My mind was racing, that was double the recommended dosage and even more so for the first dose. Whatever was about to happen to me, I felt it building already. An intense energy was slowly developing deep in my core, waiting for release, like an atomic bomb waiting to explode. I stood up slowly, grabbing what I could to keep my balance. With the uncertainty of how long this would take or what would happen exactly, we proceeded to work out, awaiting the inevitable. I could only hope the gym would be empty by then. The bomb was ticking away and I dared not imagine what the results of its explosion would be. Only time would tell…[/COLOR]

Last edited by wbjason; April 17th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (October 12th, 2012), Aronymous (December 7th, 2012), atbkv (April 30th, 2013), Brock10704 (December 19th, 2012), cremefraiche (November 6th, 2012), dago12582 (October 19th, 2012), dartagnan (October 12th, 2012), dickasauras (October 21st, 2012), edchopp (October 11th, 2012), Frankly (October 11th, 2012), gb123 (October 19th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 19th, 2012), helliot (October 16th, 2012), iets21 (October 20th, 2012), Jaekel (November 6th, 2012), lordothelore (October 10th, 2012), Neonando (October 24th, 2012), okaywhatwhat (October 22nd, 2012), panama (October 11th, 2012), SomeTime (October 14th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 20th, 2012), Vallance (October 11th, 2012), W0lven (October 19th, 2012), xenon (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:52 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
aaaaaaaaaa, cliffhanger!
Can't wait for the next part!
  #3   Add to panama's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM

panama is on a distinguished road
Gooood !! Can?t wait to see what is next...
  #4   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 07:57 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
This is shaping up to be one of the best series yet. LOVING it.
Great work mate... keep it up
  #5   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM

digger is on a distinguished road
Sweeeet! More is eagerly anticipated.
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:36 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I love this story. I love the control he has and wants to control the aspects of when his newfound sub feeds him, watches him grow, and then takes matters of both their growth into their own hands is beyond hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
panama (October 11th, 2012)
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool... If Erik really did dose "Jason" with the same stuff "Jason" gave him, he may not have become as much of a self-inflating ass-hole as I feared he had... There may still be some of the nice guy I had figured Erik to be, rattling around inside the brute he had become... Wanting to have a buddy rather than a supplicant seems to me to be "healthier" desire... Although the rational of wanting to become as huge as appears likely, puts their sanity in question.
  #8   Add to christianmac's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM

christianmac is on a distinguished road
Super hot story
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
O-o-o-h! That came like a flash of light, and what a great cliffhanger! More, please!
  #10   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:19 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Great story so far, looking forward to the next part

Looking to grow massive - Donations welcome via https://sites.google.com/site/gavsdonations/
  #11   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:09 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Wow! Looking forward to the explosion of muscle. Your next installment is right around the corner? P-L-E-A-S-E...
  #12   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb123 View Post
Great story so far, looking forward to the next part
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfit View Post
Wow! Looking forward to the explosion of muscle. Your next installment is right around the corner? P-L-E-A-S-E...
I promise it's in the works! Surprisingly I'm finding this chapter a little hard to verbalize the way I want it... Given the expected intensity of growth in it, I want to really give proper time to it and make it as HOT as possible!
  #13   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 06:03 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Well, in that case my friend, take allllllll the tiiiiiime you need
  #14   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 02:26 PM
BigBearMan94

Ohnononononononono.

Take all the time you need?
Oh hayull naw. You crazy, muthafu**a.

I've been wating 10 days, and I've had enough. I want it now!

Just kidding. I can wait. Just make it beautiful, wbjason. ;D

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options