The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 2.73 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 6

[COLOR=white]Its been too long, I know! After getting to meet a particularly favorite writer of mine from the forum this week, and some deserved chiding for my delay, I went back to my hotel and went to sleep! But then I got to work and finished up what I'll call Part 6-A. I'll admit it was a bit intimidating to write since the whole story hinges around this scene (and hopefully a very hot one!). Without further ado, other than a thank you to him and his boyfriend for a fun night out on the town, here it is![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]Part 1[/COLOR][COLOR=white][COLOR=white] | [COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#d5d5d5] | Part 3[/COLOR][COLOR=#d5d5d5] | [/COLOR][COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 4[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white][COLOR=white] | Part 5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 6[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Erik now stood at a towering 7’ tall, and muscles had erupted across his body, bulging in every direction imaginable. Even his thick fingers wrapped around the barbell looked more powerful than my entire arm. His arms had ballooned to immense proportions. Biceps the size of a middle school league football moved solidly under a paper thin layer of skin, every vein and sinew clearly displayed. The shirt he wore barely contained his massive torso, threatening to disintegrate at any moment. His pecs were heavy slabs of beef, forming a perfect square-chested look, inches thick. Not to be outdone, his lats extended out from his back resembling an intimidating flared cobra head. His surreal torso led down to an impossibly tight waist and deep-set cobblestone abs. All of this was supported by tree trunk sized quads and thick diamond shaped calves that made jeans impossible to wear. He was quite simply, the largest, sexiest human being I had ever seen. He was also quickly becoming an ultra alpha male, dominating me and exhibiting his power in every way possible, all thanks to this mystery formula that I’d given him. I had never dreamed it would go this far or work so well![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]To complicate matters further, I had just ingested more than double the recommended dosage of this GF1 formula at the hands of my now overgrown workout partner and the reality of what was about to happen was still lost in the haze of shock I found myself in. We began our workout not long after being force fed the formula. Erik had already begun lifting weights that far exceeded any of his previous records. He didn’t even know where to start, his strength had increased so rapidly. 80 pound dumbbells were apparently on the light side for his bicep curls and 100 pounds looked just as easy. He move on to using a barbell after that loaded up to a mind blowing 225 pounds. Finally he was starting to show signs of breaking a sweat. I had grabbed my normal, comparatively pathetic, 30 pound weights and began to curl them. I struggled toward the end of my set, as usual, and put them down after ten reps. I felt nothing unusual, just the normal strain of pushing myself in the gym. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I started my second set with 35 pound dumbbells. As expected, it was difficult to curl them up and down smoothly. I struggled through about 5 reps and felt a tremor run straight up my spine. The hairs on the back of my neck and arms stood straight up and a heat wave washed through my body with such intensity I saw red for a moment. I had stopped moving mid-curl, frozen like a wax statue. My sudden halt had gotten Erik’s attention and he knew immediately what was going on. “Did you feel your spine vibrate and your body flash with heat?” He asked. I could only grunt and barely managed a nod. “Don’t worry man,” he said, “the first one is the worst and then it just gets better after that. The feeling is intensely erotic!” I was breathing heavily and held on to the dumbbells with a grip stronger than the Jaws of Life. I heard myself moan and felt myself tremble with waves of muscle spasm, almost in an out of body experience, powerless to control anything happening within my own body. Nothing could have prepared me for the intensity of this experience. It was like my muscles were trying to crawl out of my skin, each cord fighting against the next for a way out. I could see out of the corner of my eyes as my biceps bulged and flexed involuntarily. Each pulse and spasm forced it seemingly larger than before, like a balloon being inflated by a hand pump. I looked up, as best I could, to the mirror before me to watch myself grow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I looked on in amazement as my body spasmed and jerked, disturbingly, even more intensely than Erik’s had during his first growth spurt. Every muscle rolled and bunched up as it visibly grew. My forearms thickened with each flex. Hard balls of defined muscle had formed on my upper arms. I actually had muscle there, rather than the usual featureless mass of flesh I was used to seeing! About the same time, I also realized that I was still holding a dumbbell in mid-curl position, unable to move or release it, but also noting that I barely noticed its weight as I held it suspended in the air. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A movement under my shirt just at the top of my field of vision drew my attention back to my growth. My chest had rippled and surged forward, slowly growing broader and thicker. My pecs jumped and flexed, like dancers moving to an inaudible beat, pulsing larger with each movement. Outlines of each formed in my shirt and pushed their way into an obvious prominence, growing larger by the second. My nipples had long since grown hard and were clearly visible denting the tightening fabric. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]All else was fairly well hidden from view by my baggy gym attire. At least, until my knees came into view from inside of the bottom of my shorts. I winced slightly as I felt bones lengthen in my limbs. I noticed for the first time, knots of muscle above my knees, signs of bulging quads, thickening quickly on my upper legs. My gym shorts seemed to shrink more as my height increased and revealed more of my ballooning legs. They began getting tight and I noticed something else fighting for space, as an obvious bulge pushed forward from my crotch. I reveled in the feeling of my penis snaking further into the side of my underwear, extending past its normal flaccid state to a yet to be seen magnitude. Its tube like presence visible through my shorts as it grew semi-erect amidst all the excitement of growth my body was experiencing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And just like that, it was over. I felt my body relax and I slumped forward slightly, breathing heavily from the exertion of full body muscle contractions. Erik grabbed the dumbbell from my hands. I had completely forgotten they were there, and remarkably barely noticed their weight! “How do you feel?” He questioned. I straightened up and for the first time saw the results of this growth spurt in the mirror. My jaw went slack at the sight. While it was clearly still my face, it had more angular defined features, a product of a significant drop in body fat levels. Yet, the body attached to my head resembled nothing like my former self. This was the body of a seasoned gym rat. My arms were thick and veiny, and hung out at an angle from my torso, presumably pushed out by a wide, well-built back. Baseball shaped biceps and prominent horseshoe triceps bulged threateningly against seemingly shorter sleeves. They were connected to broad, thick shoulders and traps mounded halfway up a solid neck. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My chest now produced a noticeable curved protrusion in my t-shirt, pulled dangerously tight across a substantially wider upper body. I lifted up my shirt to reveal a trim waist and 6 pack abs. The slightly flabby tummy had disappeared and was replaced with a solid washboard of muscle. I stood before my reflection for what felt like an eternity, astounded at the change I had just experienced and suddenly more turned on than I have ever been. My cock pumped with blood and tented my shorts in an instant and I became lost in a haze of lust and sexual need. Erik reached out and grabbed my pulsing cock with his meaty hand and tugged. “We should go take care of…” he started to say in a deep baritone voice, but that was all it took. My load exploded out of my raging penis with such power, it literally forced its way through the fabric of my underwear and gym shorts and hit the weight rack in front me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My mind raced with thoughts as I considered what the next few hours would hold. Erik had experienced multiple growth spurts that first night, and this was just the beginning! [/COLOR]

Last edited by wbjason; April 17th, 2013 at 07:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
... (November 7th, 2012), alexis (February 15th, 2013), amauiguy (November 7th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (November 7th, 2012), Aronymous (December 7th, 2012), atbkv (November 7th, 2012), Ayakitayama1 (November 7th, 2012), bigbearny (November 7th, 2012), bigmag2 (December 20th, 2012), Braun1 (November 7th, 2012), Brock10704 (December 19th, 2012), chocomus (November 10th, 2012), convolution (January 15th, 2013), coolman69 (November 7th, 2012), cowboybear (November 7th, 2012), cutlerfan (February 25th, 2013), dago12582 (December 7th, 2012), dickasauras (November 7th, 2012), Empel Reeser (November 7th, 2012), Frankly (November 7th, 2012), Hanugumo (November 7th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (November 6th, 2012), iets21 (November 7th, 2012), imfit (November 6th, 2012), J.A.M.86 (February 12th, 2013), Jaekel (November 6th, 2012), jcb60970 (November 7th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (January 20th, 2013), Kyrosan (December 15th, 2012), lefortremi (December 7th, 2012), makurra (November 7th, 2012), matjtun (December 7th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (November 6th, 2012), monkeyman80 (November 7th, 2012), musclegrowthdm (November 7th, 2012), muscular (November 7th, 2012), Neonando (November 7th, 2012), nnnrg (December 9th, 2012), nolanspice (December 21st, 2012), noomnoom (November 8th, 2012), Norsejock (December 7th, 2012), okaywhatwhat (November 7th, 2012), panama (November 6th, 2012), Ragetiger (December 7th, 2012), Reeza (November 7th, 2012), rocketdog (November 7th, 2012), scot158f (November 6th, 2012), sexiscriptor (November 15th, 2012), sp00ner4 (November 6th, 2012), swinginbusdoors (November 7th, 2012), tat2d9999 (December 8th, 2012), tattcub (December 8th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 7th, 2012), tsinaglou (November 8th, 2012), unstud (November 10th, 2012), vga518 (November 6th, 2012), weaknobody (November 7th, 2012), wolfboy_md (December 8th, 2012), wrestlejock646 (November 7th, 2012), xboy (December 15th, 2012), xenon (November 7th, 2012)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:43 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! And welcome back! Can't wait to read what happens next!

#3   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:13 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Awesome continuation can't wait to see what happens next, don't take so long next time haha !

Looking to grow massive - Donations welcome via https://sites.google.com/site/gavsdonations/
  #4   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:09 PM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for continuing this, it's the hottest part since the beginning!

Can't wait for next one ;-)
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:18 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great addition! Looking forward to your next chapter.
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
We're WAAAIIIITINNNNG!

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
The Following User Says Thank You to Ogun For This Useful Post:
wbjason (December 7th, 2012)
  #7   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Thanks for making us wait for this awesome continuation. And while we know we must wait for your creative juices to flow--let's hope they flow with more urgency yielding future additions more quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to imfit For This Useful Post:
wbjason (December 7th, 2012)
  #8   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2012, 06:00 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the bump! I have admittedly taken a short break but I'll get moving on this one again. There's plenty of steam left in this story!

Btw, not to open a can of worms here, but where would you like to see this go? Quite clearly, this could end with one last chapter or, given some new characters, go beyond it's current walls!
The Following User Says Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
panama (December 7th, 2012)
  #9   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:37 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjason View Post
Thanks for the bump! I have admittedly taken a short break but I'll get moving on this one again. There's plenty of steam left in this story!

Btw, not to open a can of worms here, but where would you like to see this go? Quite clearly, this could end with one last chapter or, given some new characters, go beyond it's current walls!
bring a whole new meaning to the saying raise the roof lol
  #10   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Considering you gave Erik several chapters you ought to give the hero at least that much as well. After all, he has several spurts left. And keep the story going- or maybe spin it off. I have an idea I'll pass on to you shortly...

My Squiby!
php

Last edited by Ogun; December 17th, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
  #11   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2012, 12:30 PM
BigBearMan94

Kay. Where's part 7?
  #12   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Don't worry, he'll write it eventually.

My Squiby!
php

The Following User Says Thank You to Ogun For This Useful Post:
  #13   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Just a friendly bump,
hoping you get the time to finish part 7.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #14   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Flaming Dreamer

I'm starting to get impatient.

My Squiby!
php

#15   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 02:21 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
And I just decided to bump it again.

MD
  #16   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Me too. I know good work takes time but I'll admit I'm growing impatient.

My Squiby!
php

#17   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:13 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Me too. I know good work takes time but I'll admit I'm growing impatient.
Mate, the writer doesn't owe you anything. So you're impatient waiting for someone to take their spare time and write you a FREE story? Deal with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
bigknux (February 25th, 2013), buckley_heath (February 25th, 2013), renbear (February 25th, 2013)
  #18   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
Mate, the writer doesn't owe you anything. So you're impatient waiting for someone to take their spare time and write you a FREE story? Deal with it.
You have a point there. I guess I'm just hungry for more. I suppose it's time i started writng tales of my own.

My Squiby!
php

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size