The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.86 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:45 AM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Ryan, My "Little" Brother (Rewrite) - Part 7

This is a rewrite of BigBearMan94's original concept, done with his permission. Here are links to the original story parts:

Original Part 1
Original Part 2
Original Part 3
Original Part 4
Original Part 4.5
Original Part 5

This is a combination age progression/muscle growth story. There will be no incest or macro stuff, and although there will be some sex, it's not going to be like "My Big Step Dad" where that's a major thing in the story.

Rewrite Part 1
Rewrite Part 2
Rewrite Part 3
Rewrite Part 4
Rewrite Part 5
Rewrite Part 6

If I discover that I screwed up and need to retcon details after the fact, I'll mention what changed at the beginning of the first part where the changes are suddenly canon.

I'm afraid this part ends in the middle of a boring bit. Originally, it was going to be quite a bit longer, and have some more growth at the end. Sorry, I just ran out of time, and decided you'd rather have an incomplete part than nothing. You'll have to wait until next week to find out what I have in store for them next.

-----

Ryan, My "Little" Brother
A Rewrite of BigBearMan94's Original Story (With Permission)
Part 7

-----

I opened my eyes.

I was going to KILL that fucking TWERP! How DARE he pull that kind of shit? The MAN around here was ME, not him! It was time for him to learn a LESSON!

No! That wasn't how I think! That was somebody else thinking! Calm down!

I looked around; I was lying on my bed. I raised my arm and stared at it.

I was FUCKING HUGE! I was a STUD! NOBODY was bigger than me. I had to find out how much my GIANT MUSCLES could lift RIGHT NOW! How BIG was I? How much MEAT had I put on? I needed to WEIGH myself--

No, wait, that wasn't me, either. I took a deep breath and sat up. Looking down at myself, I was indeed huge. I walked over to the mirror on the closet door. I was now so big that I couldn't see all of myself in it. In fact, my eyes were now too high up for the top of the mirror. But I could see the rest of myself, from about the mouth on down.

I was enormous. I flexed my muscles; oh yeah, that was it. I was like a GOD. My cock hardened and stood erect, BIGGER than any I had ever seen before. I would make other men LICK my FUCKING HUGE PECS and--

Wow, it was hard to stay on top of this. No wonder Ryan had been acting like such a jerk.

I ducked down so I could see all of my face, and had to take a deep breath. Ryan's face started off with incredible, movie-star boyish good looks, and growing beyond a fairly normal male size had started to spoil them. I, on the other hand, had started off average-looking; my new size and musculature made my face look better than it ever had before -- never having looked much like a boy, now I definitely looked like a man. I still wasn't in Ryan's league, but it was definitely a major improvement.

I finally decided that the best thing to do was to jack off; that usually calmed me down some when I was agitated. I did it, and it worked. My anger was no longer something I couldn't handle, and I didn't want to fuck anything that moved. Much better.

It was at this point that I realized that all the aches and pains which should have had me rolling on the floor in agony after my workout the night before were completely missing. That was good; I was going to need a clear head today.

I dug out a pair of sweatpants of my own; they fit so snugly that I tore them into cutoffs just to permit my gigantic thighs to move properly, but even then the crotch bulged out obscenely. Then I walked out of my room.

Ryan looked up as I came in. He was obviously a little frightened. Good.

"A-are you okay, Alex?"

I put on my scariest scowl. "Do you THINK I'm okay?" Inside my head, at least, my voice sounded even deeper than Ryan's. I let out a growl and grabbed Ryan around the neck and gave him a noogie.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop! Alex!"

I laughed and let go. "You deserve a lot worse than that, you know. I can't go back to work now, not looking like this. They wouldn't even bother to give me a drug test, they'd just fire me. And with that drug in my system and the instant growth, I won't be able to compete any more, either. Someone would notice."

Ryan was devastated. "Oh, god, Alex, I'm sorry! I just keep screwing up!"

"Oh, don't get so upset, Champ. I'll just have to find another job. Admittedly, since we're now both eating so much, we don't have as much of a safety net as we had before, but that horrible job is no great loss. And I'm not happy that I can't win any more contests, but I'd rather have this body than the trophies, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah!"

"Now let's go have some breakfast. I take it you did get some sleep, didn't you?"

"Yes, but not enough. I was too worried about you."

"Aw, that's cute. Well, you can catch up later. Breakfast first. If Mom and Dad are watching us from somewhere, they're probably upset enough without us skipping the most important meal of the day. Tell you what, I'll make pancakes."

"Yay!"

Ryan headed for the kitchen like a puppy, but making the floor thunder with the weight of his footsteps. There's something incredibly weird about seeing a gigantic, muscular stud, clad only in cutoffs which are really slightly too small for him, skipping and laughing like an 11-year old. I followed after him, noticing as I did so that my footsteps likewise now made a lot of noise. Fuck, yeah!

When I reached the kitchen, I realized with a start how different everything looked, from the perspective of such a huge body. In fact, now that I looked at him, I realized that I was once again taller than Ryan, albeit by only an inch or two. And bigger, too. In fact, my muscles had taken on the same incredible definition Ryan's had, in addition to becoming monstrously huge.

Similarly, my chest was now so broad that cooking had become slightly difficult -- it actually took a bit of effort to squeeze my arms together enough to hold the handle of the frying pan in one hand and use a spatula on the surface of the pan with the other. Which was awesome, of course, but it made me wonder.

"Ryan, how many of those pills did you give me in that shake?"

"Three."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. The outsides of the pills are in the kitchen garbage can, if you want to go dig them up."

"I put on an awful lot of size for what's supposed to be six months of artificial aging. In fact..." I did a quick calculation. "My body weight yesterday morning was a bit over 100 Kilograms, and the letter from the doctor said that a dose was one pill per 25 Kilograms, so actually that wasn't even a full dose. Are you really sure you only used three?"

"Absolutely."

"Hmmm."

I served the pancakes and sat down next to Ryan.

"Where did you go last night, anyway?"

"I went to the gym."

"For six hours?"

"Well, not the whole time. I worked out until about 11, and then I went and had fried chicken. And then I came home and collapsed."

"Aha, that explains it. Remember what I told you? The pills treat you as though you were doing whatever you were doing during the period after you take them for the period they age you. You did five hours or so of working out, which is more than twice your usual, and so it's like you worked out more than twice your usual amount during six months."

I thought about the night before. Sure, I had been throwing weights on the bar like they were nothing, but: "Ryan, take a look at me." I flexed my right arm, and a giant ball of muscle formed. I put it at 26 inches, just at a guess -- huge! "This is not normal human size for someone eight months past 18 years old. Not even one with good genetics. In fact, it's not normal for ANYONE to get this big without developing a gut. Something else is going on."

Ryan shrugged. "You're just being over-cautious. You've always been a big guy. You were always going to be an even bigger guy. You're just becoming a bigger guy faster than you thought. And speaking of you being too cautious--" Ryan gave a small smile "--I invited the camera dude to come back today. He said he'd get here around 5:30."

I could feel the blush starting again. "Ryan!"

Ryan shrugged again. "You're always worrying. Nothing too bad has happened yet, right?" Ryan's smile split into a mocking grin. "I thought maybe if you started getting some, you'd stop being such a worry-wart."

"Geez, Ryan! Not everyone wants to... to have sex all the time!"

"No? Are you suuuuuure?" Ryan picked up a spoon and prodded me with it... in my crotch. Which was hard as a rock and sticking out a remarkably long way. "Looks like sooooomeone's tuuuurned ooooon."

Just great. Just when I started taking him seriously, Ryan went back into 11-year-old mode again. In fact, adjusted for the lower voice, that was exactly the tone he always got when he was trying to annoy me. Unfortunately, nobody knows how to get under your skin better than a little brother.

"You want James to climb alllllll over you. You want to stick your cock in his butt and pound him like a jackhammer. You want to lick him all over, and suck on his penis."

This is what I got for giving him the sex talk. Big brothers, take note -- everything you say can and will be used against you.

He gave my cock one more prod with the spoon, and did a double take when he found that it was too hard for him to move. "Just kidding. I'm glad I spotted him. The least I can do is set you up with a cute guy after all I've done. Just leave everything to me."

Just what I needed: a heterosexual, musclebound, 11-year-old matchmaker to arrange my hitherto-practically-nonexistent gay love life.

"But James isn't going to get here for hours. Let's go out and do something fun while we wait for him!"

"Not until you tell me what you mean by 'fun'. And you still haven't told me where you went yesterday, Ryan."

Ryan made a dismissive gesture. "I hid in the back yard until you went to work." Of course. "By that time I was feeling less... angry. I came in and jacked off until I felt back to normal, and I saw your note but I didn't want you to tell me I had to stay home, so I pretended I didn't. Then I went and walked around in front of the gym and flexed for people. Some woman bought me lunch, and we went to her place and did it. She said I was a lousy lay except that I was so big, and told me what I should be doing instead. Then I came back to the gym and picked up those women and the camera guy. And then we came back here, and you got home a while later."

Good grief; my little brother: menace to society.

"So in other words: yesterday, despite me telling you that you should wait to have sex, you actually SOLD your virginity to an older woman in exchange for LUNCH, and then you had sex with four OTHER women in the same day on false pretenses because you're really just an 11-year-old boy inside. If anyone ever finds out what any of them did, they could go to prison for statutory rape."

"Well of course when you put it that way it sounds bad."

"Geez, Ryan, you're a real piece of work, you know that?"

"Don't worry about it. It was fun, nobody got hurt, everyone got what they wanted. And who's going to believe that I'm 11, other than you and James?"

"If anyone ever starts looking for 'Ryan Wrightman', you'd better hope someone else DOES believe it, or else you and I will probably be convicted of murdering my little brother and stealing his identity."

"Don't worry about it."

"Ryan, in two months, you're due to begin 6th grade. Even if we declare that you're going to be homeschooled, sooner or later you're going to have to make an appearance before an official to verify that everything is going well. What will we do then?"

"We'll figure something out. Don't panic."

"I'm not panicking, just worrying. If we haven't got an answer in another month, THEN I'll panic."

"Well, no need to worry about it right at this moment. Let's go out."

"Where? Uncle Caligula's Underage Singles Bar and Felony Shoppe?"

"Geez, Alex, calm down. We'll just go to a gym. I bet you're dying to find out how strong you are now."

He had me there. "But we can't go to the gym! They know us both; if we show up looking like this--"

"So we go to a DIFFERENT gym, Alex. It's not like there's only one in the entire world. If we head a few miles over, nobody will know us at all."

"Fair enough."

"But before we go, we'd better take care of the other thing you probably want to do--"

I turned red. "Ryan, can you possibly be a little less raunchy?"

Ryan grinned. "Gotcha, bro! I MEANT measuring your height and weight. You have a dirty mind."

"I'm not the one poking at people's genitals with eating utensils."

We headed to the basement. Ryan, as it turned out, was a bit taller than I had imagined, coming in a touch over 6' 8". I was 6' 10" (and a bit). I couldn't resist pulling out the measuring tape, too. He had 25-inch arms and a 60-inch chest, on top of a 29-inch waist. I had 26-and-a-half-inch arms and a 63-inch chest, with a 30-inch waist.

Then we went upstairs. Ryan was just a little too heavy for the dial on our scale, which meant that he was somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 pounds. When I stepped on the scale, it rolled right around and back over the 0 mark. Our best guess was that I was now 330 or so.

Before we left, by unspoken agreement, Ryan and I retired to our respective bathrooms, and when we got into the car fifteen minutes later we were both slightly flushed and sweaty. (And I took the time to verify that I had a 14-inch penis.) Don't judge me; I had been dreaming of being this big since I was ten years old, and suddenly I really was.

After we were about 30 miles away from home, Ryan and I stopped at a dollar store -- which probably would have refused us service for not wearing shirts, except that either one of us weighed as much as both clerks on duty put together -- and invested in the largest cheap clothing they had. Then we put on those clothes, which barely fit, and went to a "Big and Tall" store, and bought some real clothing. Ryan insisted that we invest in things which were oversize, just in case.

And then we hit the gym. As it happened, we had gone in the right direction. Ryan's cell phone found 4 gyms within 5 miles of the clothing store, and two of them turned out to be "serious" gyms (that is, ones a bodybuilder could walk into without breaking out laughing). We flipped a coin and headed to the one to the north.

Part 8

Last edited by tekuno; February 25th, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (February 22nd, 2013), Aronymous (February 24th, 2013), Frankly (February 22nd, 2013), hn6huS (February 22nd, 2013), iceman75 (February 25th, 2013), Jaekel (February 22nd, 2013), Kit Werecat (March 3rd, 2013), marduk1126 (February 22nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 22nd, 2013), mlbjock (February 22nd, 2013), mus (February 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (February 23rd, 2013), Otaru_grower (February 22nd, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 25th, 2013), rixxflix (February 22nd, 2013), The Pecman (March 11th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (February 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:05 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I really liked the humorous bits you added to this chapter. Great dialogue. Also balances out the hotness of the hormone rages...

I am wondering how they will explain his disappearance, though. Maybe the photographer will want to become a little kid again and can take Ryan's place?
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:02 PM

(I'm back online again, obviously. Part 8 coming either later tonight or tomorrow morning.)

Mwa ha ha. All will be resolved in the end. Sadly, it will also probably disappoint a lot of people here. But by the time we reach the end I think most readers will prefer the ending I have in mind to some of the other alternatives which the story will have available by around part 11.

(Yes, it's going to take that long. I've been working on it a bit, and there's more plot and action than I can really fit in, unless you want me to skip out on descriptions and the bits where the characters are doing muscle-related things. But if they're not going to measure themselves, work out, or noticeably grow, then we might as well just end this right here.)

Just keep in mind as you read: pretty nearly everything which happens is according to the original plan; if you don't like it, at least it wasn't set up specifically to aggravate anyone.

Edit: Oh, also: note that Alex and Ryan have very different reasons for enjoying being big. Alex likes being big because being big is something he wants in itself, while Ryan views being big as a means to an end. (Admittedly, that end has changed somewhat by this point in the story, but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't give a flying fuck about the size of his body per se.)
  #4   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
I will be slightly disappointed if someone shrinks unwillingly or for no better reason. But that isn't up to me. It's still an excellent story no matter what I think about the end.
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexdog3f8h View Post
I will be slightly disappointed if someone shrinks unwillingly or for no better reason. But that isn't up to me. It's still an excellent story no matter what I think about the end.
How can I put this? Everyone will get what they really want in the end, although it will take the epilogue to make that totally clear.
  #6   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:16 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
How can I put this? Everyone will get what they really want in the end, although it will take the epilogue to make that totally clear.
I wasn't expecting a response to that. But thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options