The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 08:55 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Ryan, My "Little" Brother (Rewrite) - Part 9

This is a rewrite of BigBearMan94's original concept, done with his permission.

Original Story
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 4.5 | Part 5

This story is now complete. (Thanks for reading!) Each section ends with a link to the next section, but here are links to all the parts of the rewrite for handy navigation

Rewrite
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Epilogue

-----

This is a little shorter (and not as well-written) as I had hoped. Sorry, I slept very poorly last night, and I'm doing my best. This chapter is mostly about Alex, but his time in the sun is just about over with this part. Now the, er, OTHER part of the plot I've been working on can start moving again. (Mwa ha ha ha...)

-----

Ryan, My "Little" Brother
A Rewrite of BigBearMan94's Original Story (With Permission)
Part 9

-----

Along with the thumping, there were screams and roars. Either they had just begun as James and I finished, or I had been more deeply concentrated on James than I would have thought possible. I hated to imagine that I could be quite that self-involved.

James smiled at me. "What, didn't you notice? That's been going on for the last hour and a half."

Well, crap.

"Oh, god, I'd better go stop him."

"Why?"

"Don't you think that's obvious?"

"No, actually. He's an adult, now, and he needs to take responsibility for his own actions."

"James, didn't he tell you? He's not an adult, he's an 11-year-old in an adult's body. When he isn't fucking, he plays Pokemon. He's never done the laundry, cooked a meal, or earned any money. He's never even cleaned up his room or mowed the lawn without someone standing over him to make sure he actually does the work."

"Yes, and the result of all that is that he thinks clean clothes, food, and money appear by magic, and that clean rooms and cut grass are the natural state of things. You really don't have much choice but to treat him as an adult, because nobody else in the world is going to believe he isn't one unless you demonstrate those pills to them--"

"No dice there. Those things are bad news."

"--right, which means your little brother is now an adult for all practical purposes. Well, why should you sacrifice yourself to keep him from dealing with the downsides of adulthood, when sooner or later you're guaranteed to fail anyway?"

"Okay, I grant you that, but what happens if he catches an STD or gets some girl pregnant?"

"That will be a valuable object lesson to him. Look, it's nice that you're so responsible, Alex, and I really love it about you, but Ryan won't be staying here forever, and if you keep coddling him and keeping him from the consequences of his actions, he's never going to learn to deal with his own mess. Much better to step aside and let him find out firsthand how the world works, and then help him work through his problems once he starts to realize they exist."

I wasn't totally convinced, but on the other hand in the afterglow of the last few hours I really didn't feel like stepping into Ryan's bedroom and pulling him out of, presumably, being waist-deep in some woman who was obviously very vocal. So I just shook my head.

"Where does he find these women, anyway?"

"The way he looks, I bet they find him. Hasn't anyone ever hit on you?"

I remembered the slips of paper from the gym. "Yeah, I guess they have. Geez, maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but there's just something wrong about having sex with people just because they gave you their phone number."

"Oh really? How much do you know about me, Alex?"

"You're James MacRae, you're an intern at Muscle Trainer Magazine doing photography, you're interested in bodybuilding and you obviously do something along those lines yourself, you like it when someone puts their tongue on your--"

"Now tell me how much you know about me that you knew before we got into the bedroom, which I didn't tell you myself."

"Well, you obviously work out."

"And?"

"Let me think."

"Exactly. You knew nothing about me that couldn't have been total fiction that I fed you for my own nefarious sexual-predatory purposes, and yet you jumped into bed with me."

"Well, Ryan seemed to think you were okay!"

"Yes, and you were just telling me that Ryan's criteria for sex partners was 'are they willing', so how do you know he vetted me?"

I was a little uncomfortable, and I must have shown it, because James gave a laugh.

"You're cute when you get caught out being hypocritical. Don't worry, Ryan and I had a long talk. I think he really cares about you, you know. Of course, his idea of appropriate questioning was a little funny, I've never been asked which Pokemon game I liked best as a step towards dating, but he still meant well."

I sighed. "Okay, so the lesson is: I can't do anything about Ryan's libido, and I shouldn't anyway. So what do we do next?"

"I suggest we have something to eat. I was honestly expecting dinner before we hopped into bed."

This time I laughed. "How about pizza?"

"Sounds good."

James was awestruck by my order to the restaurant. Ten large pizzas was more pizza than he had ever heard ordered at once, before. Now that I was thinking about food, I noticed just how much my body craved nutrients. And I was betting that Ryan would be hungry, too, whenever he finished plowing through his women. (The screaming voice had been replaced by a different moaning voice, which in turn gave way to a different screaming voice around the time we left to pick up the pizzas, leaving Ryan another note.)

We got back and left Ryan two pizzas and a note in the kitchen, and headed for the basement to escape the noise. James and I spent the next few hours talking and eating. Maybe it's not a surprise that two gay guys, both into bodybuilding, living in approximately the same area, and about the same age (James was 20 and seven months) would have so much in common, but after a while, I felt like I had known James all my life. We swapped "annoying little brother" stories for a while, but it made me feel sad, so I changed the subject.

Eventually, we moved from talking to making out, and from there it wasn't long until we were back in the bedroom again. This time, we just fell asleep afterwards -- we were tired enough by then to ignore the noises from Ryan's bedroom.

The next day was... interesting.

I woke up once again turbocharged with hormones, albeit to a somewhat lesser extent than the previous day, and after a few minutes of fighting down the urge to just jump James and start fucking, he woke up. He actually seemed to be turned on by the fact that I was suddenly hugely aggressive, and we had a lot of fun before we got up and got dressed -- my clothing from the previous day was already slightly too small for me, I noted -- and left the bedroom for the kitchen.

It was not entirely surprising, but the living room and kitchen were occupied by women sipping coffee and eating cold cereal. One of them smiled at me and started to get up, but the one sitting next to her whispered something in her ear and she frowned and sat back down. I looked away, embarrassed.

James sniggered, and whispered in my ear: "Geez, twenty minutes ago you were growling about being a dominant alpha male, now you're Mr. Whipped -- and by a woman you don't even know, and don't care about! You're so damn adorable, Alex!" He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the center of my upper back.

I think I was blushing again. I covered my confusion by making breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and -- no getting away from them -- pancakes. When it became clear that James and I were going to stay in the kitchen, and that James wasn't going to cut out on public displays of affection, the women began to vacate. As I finished cooking and James and I ate, we heard the front door open and close repeatedly. I looked out into the living room and saw nobody at all.

"Looks like we're official social pariahs, James."

"They don't want to hang around us in case Teh Gayz is catching. Don't worry, Alex, I already have your cooties, I won't abandon you."

"Damn right you won't, or I'll go hunt your ass down. You belong to me, and don't you forget it."

James gave a mock gasp. "Alex! Actually speaking out on your own behalf? Why, I hardly recognized you for a moment!"

As I finished my enormous meal, Ryan came in. His hair was wild, and he was yawning and scratching himself. It would have actually been pretty hot if it had been, say, James. "Huh... Alex, where'z my pancakes?"

Before I could reply, James broke in. "Sorry, Ryan, I ate your share. You'll just have to make your own. There's plenty of extra ingredients." James caught my eye and winked.

"Make my own? Fuck tha'. M'jus' gonna have cereal." Ryan blearily groped in the cabinets. "Hey, where'z cereal?"

"Beats me. Your, ah, lady friends were eating it earlier."

Ryan went over and popped up the lid of the garbage can. Suddenly he was wide awake.

"Son of a bitch! They ate it all!"

"Sorry, kiddo, but it's traditional to feed someone if you keep them around overnight. Looks like you'll have to fry up an egg or two."

"Dammit! That was my favorite cereal!"

Ryan took the frying pan back out of the dishrack where I had left it, broke a couple of eggs in it, turned the burner on, and then came over to the table.

"So, you two had fun." It wasn't a question. "I heard you going at it before the girls started showing up. What's on the agenda for today?"

"Well, it's still the weekend, so I don't have to cope with work yet. What do you want to do, James?"

"I want to see you lift. I missed all the fun yesterday, and it sounds really hot."

Ryan grinned, but I answered. "I can't do that, I'm still in the period where the pills will make me bigger if I work out."

James blinked. "So? What's wrong with getting bigger?"

"Well, I'm already so big, and the hormone rush is so strong--"

"So what? You're incredibly hot, and if last night and this morning were the results of a hormone rush, I say bring it on."

"But what if I get too big for you?"

James laughed. "Alex, my fantasy has always been to be with a guy who was much, much bigger than me. That's why I started going to the gym in the first place. You'd have to be much, much bigger than you are now before you'd go beyond my fantasies. I'd love to have to climb your body like a mountain, if that were possible."

Ryan butted in. "Besides, this is it, Alex, your one chance. Unless you take more of those pills--"

"--and you can take it for granted that I won't--"

"--you're never going to have another chance to grow at this rate again. You've already said you can't compete or go back to your old job, so what extra harm will it do to push yourself to your maximum while you can?"

"What is WITH you two? I don't want to turn into some kind of freak."

Ryan and James exchanged glances, and then Ryan picked up a spoon and prodded me again, in the same place as the previous morning. "Your mouth may be saying that, but the rest of you seems to be disagreeing. This wasn't peeking up over the edge of the table before we started to talk about the idea."

James leaned over and started massaging my shoulder. "Come on, Alex. Do it for me. I didn't get to watch last time." I looked at him, and I just couldn't have refused, even if Ryan's comment hadn't been true.

"Okay, all right, whatever. And then I'll get a job with a big and tall store, because without an employee discount I'll never have clothing that fits again."

James got up and kissed me on the forehead. "I wouldn't mind if you just went nude."

Ryan suddenly sniffed. "Oh, shit!" He ran back to the stove, where the eggs were smoking. "Shit! They're black! Alex, what do I do?"

"First thing, take the pan off the burner. Now turn the burner off. Bring that pan over here. Hmmmm. Looks like you probably caught it in time. Nonstick pans don't always survive stuff burning in them. Okay, go over to the sink and dump what you can into the side with the garbage disposal. Okay, now just leave the pan in there. Once it cools off, you can add some water and leave it to soak for a while. Oh, and next time you should probably put some butter or cooking spray in there first; 'non-stick' doesn't always work as advertised."

"What? But what about my breakfast?"

James once again jumped in. "Sorry, Ryan, but if you're going to cook you have to pay attention to what you're cooking. We can stop and get you something on the way to the gym."

"Which gym should we go to, by the way?"

"...damn eggs..."

"We can't go to the local one, and it would be a bad idea to go back to the ones we visited yesterday. Know of any other good gyms?"

"Well, there's one out east which ought to be up to your standards. I'm not sure if they're open until the afternoon on Sundays, though."

"What do we do in the meantime?"

"How about some grocery shopping?"

Ryan's face lit up. "Yeah, we can get some more cereal!"

The car seemed very crowded with all three of us in it. In larger spaces, it was easy to forget just how large Ryan and I were, and that James was actually a quite big guy himself. The smaller space of the car provided a strong reminder that, between the three of us, we were the better part of a half-ton of male muscle. James had shotgun, and Ryan sat behind him to avoid being crushed by my seat being pushed all the way back.

The three of us ransacked the grocery store; if I was going to get even bigger later that day, as planned, I was going to be hungry, and we weren't going to want to visit the store again for a while. Plus, of course, Ryan wanted to make sure he wouldn't run out of cereal again, although he grabbed a box of donuts from the store bakery for immediate use. I thrilled James -- and collected a lot of stares -- by giving him a piggyback ride to the car while carrying sixteen bags of groceries at once with my arms outstretched, while Ryan pushed a full cart behind me, and we took everything back home.

James managed to talk Ryan into putting the groceries away by saying he wanted to take some pictures of me before we left -- which amazed me; Ryan was usually in his room playing Pokemon within 20 seconds of returning from any shopping trip.

In the basement, James reached up and measured my height at 7' 4" -- apparently, I had grown some overnight. My arms were now tied with my waist at 32 inches, while my chest was 76. To justify the time spent, James took a series of photos of me flexing and relaxed, clothed and nude, and we went upstairs.

Ryan had finished most of the box of donuts already, and was chewing hard as he pushed things into cabinets and the refrigerator. He gave us a thumbs-up as we passed through. James and I picked out the largest clothing from our trip to the big-and-tall store the day before. And then, as a preventative against hormone surges -- or so James said -- we spent some time on the bed. Ryan was waiting in the living room when we came out.

"Alex, what are we having for lunch?"

"I thought we'd--"

"Ryan, would you mind if I took your brother out to eat for lunch, just the two of us?"

Ryan looked a little surprised, but I could see the gears turning as his face went through different expressions: "having lunch together" is a "date", which means there might be "a relationship". James was Ryan's pick for me to have a relationship with, so he should encourage us to have dates. But if I were out dating, then there would be nobody to fix lunch for him.

"Here, Ryan, while we're gone you can go get a sandwich for yourself with this." James pulled a bill out of his pocket and handed it to Ryan. "There's a shop not six blocks from here." Ryan glowered a little, but set out for the sandwich shop as James and I drove off.

"Uh, James, where did you have in mind for lunch? I'm not exactly dressed for anything fancy."

"It doesn't matter. I just wanted to get Ryan thinking about getting lunch for himself instead of having you do it. All part of the plan."

"I don't know that I want him to buy sandwiches all the time."

"Who said anything about 'all the time'? We have to teach him how to cook anyway--" a part of me wanted to sing when I heard that 'we' "--but the initiative has to be there too. Oh, hey, that Chinese place has a Sunday buffet."

After a hurried, large lunch of mediocre Chinese food, James and I drove home again. Ryan practically ran to the car and jumped in.

"I was soooooo bored while you guys were gone! Let's go to the gym right now!"

"What became of Pokemon? I thought you had plenty of stuff to keep you busy."

I turned around in my seat to look at Ryan. He looked distinctly uncomfortable. "I'm... giving up Pokemon. It's for kids."

"But, Ryan, you're still a kid. Well, inside."

"No, I'm not a kid. And I'm not playing Pokemon any more."

James winked at me and mouthed "women made fun of him" at me.

"Well, anyway, we need to go get my gym stuff. It's inside."

"Hurry up, then."

When we got to the gym, James was happy and energetic like a puppy. He took his camera with him, and insisted that I do the same exercises as last time, in the same order. He made a huge fuss. Ryan was actually so interested that he didn't fade out immediately. It wasn't until the third time that James asked him to move out of shot that he headed off, and even then I saw him poke his head in and look a few times.

Meanwhile, the incredible sensations of the previous workouts were back. I loaded the bench press with a full thousand pounds and did five reps, while James panned and zoomed and made sure that his video showed not just my massive muscles powering the weight up and down but also the weights themselves. I felt the same sensation of power in my torso, flowing out into my pecs and then along my arms.

After I had done record-breaking sets of every type I could think -- including hammer curls with weights which I had to assemble from plates because the gym didn't have molded dumbbells large enough to challenge me any more -- I once again had to take care of a certain other need. But this time, James came with me. Instead of retiring to a stall in the men's restroom, I followed Ryan's lead and found a storage area. Perhaps someone passed by and wondered why the volleyball equipment was growling and groaning, but if they did, they didn't actually disturb us.

At this point, my body was so large that -- at James' request, and on-camera -- I flexed right out of my tank top. James found that as hot as anything he had ever recorded, but nevertheless lamented aloud that I hadn't worn a regular shirt so I could pop the sleeves.

When we returned to the gym floor, I could tell in the mirrors, using James as a reference point, that I was significantly larger than I had been when we entered. Maybe not much taller, but WIDER, and with my muscles pumped up beyond anything anyone might expect. James recorded as I did another circuit; just to please him, I spent a lot of time working on a maximum for the bench press. This was complicated by the fact that my growth was getting so extreme that I could actually feel the lifts getting easier as I made them. I eventually had to give up when I maxed out the bar at 1500 pounds.

On the other exercises, I once again lost myself. It was truly strange to "awaken" from doing reps on the leg extension machine (maxed out with the largest plates I could find) to discover James and Ryan watching me. The time had flown past -- we had actually been at the gym for five hours!

Ryan was, once again, obviously just returned from a busy session of philandering. He was actually seriously annoyed that James and I had to retire to the storage closet again. (It was really a case of emergency at that point, though; even with that relief, we barely got home before the crotch of my workout shorts split open.) We walked out of the gym, Ryan leading and -- for once -- not flirting with every woman he passed.

James actually had to drive us home. My body was covered with sweat, which wasn't a problem for driving, but was also so pumped that I couldn't fit my legs under the steering column or push my arms together far enough to grip the wheel, which was.

We walked in the door, and my shorts split. Ryan started to say something, but I just let out a deep growl, picked up James and slung him over my shoulder, and carried him into my bedroom. As he was carried away, James apologized to Ryan for me.

In my bedroom mirror, I could tell that the pump from the gym had more or less solidified into permanent muscle, although my bones had lengthened at the same time; I wouldn't have trouble driving because of my arms -- assuming I could find a car with a steering column angled to let my thighs through. The rush of hormones took over, and I spent the next few hours doing highly enjoyable, if repetitive, things with James.

As the haze of sexual compulsion receded, I lay back on my bed, holding James in place on top of me. Something was missing, and it took me a few minutes to figure out what it was: there was no sound from Ryan's room.

"Let's go get some food; I'm starving."

"Sounds good to me."

"By the way, Ryan's awfully quiet, do you suppose he's out?"

James laughed so hard that I started to get impatient waiting for him to stop. "Alex, only you could get so focussed on me to have to ask that. If you had actually been listening, you would know: he had some very energetic sex with several women for a couple of hours, then he saw them out -- I think the loss of his cereal made a bigger impression on him than he's admitting -- and then he went into his room, and got into bed."

"Wait, he's sleeping at this time of day? I have a bad feeling about this."

"Oh, come on, Alex. I know he's some kind of super-guy, but he must have come a minimum of ten times today; it's totally normal for him to want to sleep after all that."

I let out a bark of laughter in my super-low voice. "Don't you believe it. As far as I can tell, he actually did more yesterday and stayed up later. This is something else, and I don't like it."

I peeked into Ryan's bedroom. He was lying on his back, asleep, breathing normally.

"See? Nothing to worry about."

I shook my head. "I think it would be a good idea if we didn't go anywhere for a while."

James and I ate in the kitchen; we had bought so much food earlier that even my massive intake couldn't make much of a dent in it. Then James and I sat in the living room and talked. James showed me some of the video he had captured; I had to admit that I was pretty damn sexy. He also showed me some of his other work. We spent the time just, well, being together. It felt good, in a way which had nothing to do with working out or the idiotic pills. Since Dad had died, I hadn't really had anyone to talk to. There was Ryan, but he had been obsessed with Pokemon until he started in on the pills, and since then he had had a one-track mind.

But there was more than that; I hadn't been some kind of outcast in high school, I had friends. But I never knew anyone before who I liked as much as James. I suddenly realized that when he left for the night, I was going to miss him terribly. In fact, it wasn't too outlandish to think that maybe I--

Ryan's door smashed open. As I had feared, Ryan came stomping out, bigger than he had been that afternoon and obviously spoiling for a fight. I couldn't tell, offhand, exactly how he stacked up to me, but at our size that was largely immaterial; if it came to a fight we would probably destroy the house. "GOOD EVENING, FAGGOTS!" he roared. His voice was nearly as deep as mine had become, but he was also shouting. "AM I INTERRUPTING ANYTHING? IT'S TIME TO--"

"Shut up." Ryan and I both stared at James.

"What did you just say, faggot?" Ryan's voice was suddenly quiet -- and dangerous.

"I said shut up. All this swagger and intimidation stuff is childish. Alex has had two or three hormone attacks while I've been around, and he hasn't acted like a jerk. You're only doing this because you're not enough of a man to show some self-control."

Ryan was dumbfounded. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, obviously trying to come up with a macho rejoinder.

"Look, if you really want to show us that you're a man and not a little kid, stop doing things you'll regret later and start thinking about what you're doing. Remember the last two times? Acting like an asshole will just make you wish you hadn't later. Now go back into your room and jack off until you're not raging, and then come back out like an adult."

Ryan gave James a sullen look, but turned around and gently shut the door behind himself as he went back.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"One older and two younger brothers who decided to take steroids in high school. If you ignore the fact that either of you could probably squash me flat by not watching where you walk, it's pretty much the same thing."

Part 10

Last edited by tekuno; March 15th, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
chocomus (March 3rd, 2013), dickasauras (July 17th, 2013), duk2112 (February 27th, 2013), hn6huS (February 27th, 2013), iets21 (February 27th, 2013), Kit Werecat (March 3rd, 2013), lsosuke (March 2nd, 2013), Mad Dog (February 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 27th, 2013), mus (February 27th, 2013), nnnrg (February 28th, 2013), Otaru_grower (March 2nd, 2013), The Pecman (March 11th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (February 26th, 2013), xboy (February 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 10:43 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Wow. This story just gets better and better. I like how witty it is too.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:05 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I agree with Hexdog. This is awesome!
  #4   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 04:26 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
Good story i want mor? sex and if alex fuck ryan this will be coooooool