The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 01:25 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Want Me - 8

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7

April crossed her arms over her breasts, stubbornly sticking to her seat as the crowd around us jumped to their feet, waved and cheered.

?We could be nice and warm at the coffee house right now, Joel. Tell me again why you changed your mind at the last second to come here??

I stared down at the football field, a little stunned myself.

?You don?t want to have coffee tonight, Joel.
You want to come and watch me play.?

Walker had given me my one day and two nights, and then he?d gone a week beyond that with no magic whatsoever. He liked to corner me, kiss me, rub his body against mine. But he didn?t fuck me, never told me what I wanted. Until today, when I absently told him on my way out that I wasn?t going to the game, that I was grabbing some coffee.

It had totally blindsided me. And he?d been so cheerful when he?d said it, as he brushed his lips over my forehead. Excited even. Which had me more than a little worried. I felt like Walker was training me to be his boyfriend. And?really?that was the best case scenario.

?I wanted to come,? I said softly.

April glanced at me, stopped pouting. ?Oh, right. I imagine you still think of them as your team.? She smiled. ?Sorry for being so insensitive about it. Of course you?d want to come. Homecoming game and everything.?

Before Walker had said those words, this was the last place I?d wanted to be. To see him, Sam, and Chad kicking ass the way I used to... didn?t seem like a lot of fun.

?It?s okay,? I said, my eyes scanning the field, searching for one player in particular.

?And your roommate?s playing. You wanted to support him, right??

My gaze landed on a tall, thick player with Cain printed across his shoulders in white. My stomach lurched at how his biceps stretched his jersey sleeves tight, how his chest pushed against the blue material. The white pants outlined his powerful legs, which flexed hard as he jumped in place on the sidelines, keeping his muscles warm. His jet-black hair flowed in the wind as he listened intently to something the coach was telling him.

?Joel??

?Right.? I couldn?t stop looking at him. I tried. But every night, I sat up, watched. Sometimes he watched me back, sometimes he slept. Or pretended to sleep. He liked to play those games with me.

A whistle blew, Walker put on his helmet, and the offense streamed onto the field.

The crowd whooped, called out the names and numbers of their favorite players. I sat quietly, noticed how different they sounded when you were actually in the stands.

A guy from the other team?s defense slammed into Sam, knocking him into the air and then into the ground.

?Oh my god!? April clutched my arm, curled her whole body into me. ?Did you see that!?

I chuckled. ?Relax. It looks a lot worse than it is.? I pointed to the field. ?See? He?s getting up already.?

She shook her head. ?I know you don?t want to hear this, Joel, but I am so glad you?re not down there right now. I worried about you every day.?

?You did?? I glanced down at her. ?Why??

?Why?? Another player got slammed, and one of her legs actually ended up in my lap. ?Look at them! They?re all so... so big.?

?Oh.? A smile ghosted on my lips as a familiar, poignant sense of loss touched me. ?Yeah.?

It was a good game, especially when April loosened her death grip on me and started to get into the action. She asked me a lot of questions about rules, which had me shaking my head.

In that old life, the girl had known that I was a star, had tried to?awkwardly?flirt with me. And she knew absolutely nothing about the game. Go figure.

Chad Henderson fumbled the ball, and I swore. I didn?t like the guy, but the score was close and we couldn?t afford mistakes like that.

Then Walker flew in, snatched up the ball for the recovery, and took off running. I straightened in my seat, holding my breath like everyone else. No one could touch him, though. He was just too fast, and he took it all the way for the touchdown.

?Wow,? I whispered. Had I ever moved like that? Somehow, I didn?t think so.

?Was that your roommate?? asked April. ?The one who just scored??

I nodded, let my gaze drift back to Chad. He was standing near the thirty-yard line, his body all stiff.

Pissed.

My mouth crooked.

Okay, so maybe coming wasn?t such a bad idea. I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees.

Walker made the next touchdown, too. Also at Chad?s expense. The pass Tommy threw was clearly met for him, but Walker got there first, and he took it home. After the goal was called, Chad stormed up to him, and Walker said something, patted his shoulder and strode off, making Chad?s body go stiff again.

Shaking my head, I laughed softly. I knew first hand just how crazy that gypsy could make you just by talking.

The game finished with our school twelve points ahead. Everyone shot to their feet. Even April, who jumped up and down as she tugged me to mine.

?We won! That was fantastic!?

I cocked an eyebrow. ?Forgive me for ditching the coffee house idea??

She gave me a hug, clapped her hands. ?Consider yourself enthusiastically forgiven.? She turned back to face the field. ?This isn?t the last game of the year, right? There are more, right? We?ll go, right??

A soft smile curved my mouth. ?Right. On all three.?

?Walker was amazing. I bet he?s in for quite a celebration, isn?t he??

My smile vanished.

?I should savor you, wait until we have something to celebrate.?

Thrusting my hand into my pocket, I snatched out my cellphone, scrambled to turn off my ringer. My hands shook as I returned it to my coat, as I tried to convince myself I was overreacting. That he probably didn?t even remember saying those words to me.

?Weird, it?s like he?s looking right at us.?

Without thinking, I glanced up.

God, I really, really had to learn to think.

Walker?s gaze locked to mine. His lips moved, just for me.

April leaned forward. ?What do you suppose he?s saying??

I knew. I couldn?t hear them, but those words sank into every cell of my body, lit me on fire from the inside out.

Want me.

?No.? Dropping onto my seat, I gripped the edge of the bleachers until my fingers turned white. ?I?m my own man.?

?Joel?? April crouched in front of me, heedless of the people edging around her to leave the stands. ?Are you alright??

So far from alright. I wanted to jump up, run onto that field. I wanted Walker to enclose me in his strong embrace, I wanted him to...

But they weren?t my thoughts!

?April,? I said, struggling to keep my breathing calm. ?W-Wanting something I shouldn?t doesn?t change who I am, does it?? My head lifted in short, jerky movements to meet her gaze. ?It doesn?t... make me less of a person??

Her lips parted. ?Oh, Joel. You love football, and you tried for it with everything you had, which is more than what most people can say.? Her hands slid to my thighs. ?No one can blame you for still wanting it.?

She didn?t understand. And she couldn?t, even if I somehow found the courage to explain it to her.

I was alone. Wanting. Aching.

My grip tightened on my seat.

April patted my leg. ?Why don?t we go someplace warm and drink something hot? We?ll talk all night.?

If I stood, I?d go straight to Walker. Already the spiral inside me was picking up speed, slicing deeper for every moment I kept myself away. ?You go on ahead. I?m going to...? I swallowed, hung on to the bleachers for dear life. ?I?m going to try and stick around for a while, sort things out.?

?But??

?There?s nothing you can do.? Remembering the importance of my choices, I forced a smile. ?My life, it?s like a tornado sometimes, you know? Wild and out of control, funneling down into destruction. But you?re like that patch of sky at the very top?you?re bright, you never change. I see you, and for a few seconds I forget there?s even a storm at all. I hope it?s like that the next time I need to look up.?

She sniffled, rubbed at her nose. ?You should write that down.?

Despite myself, I chuckled. ?Cut it out.?

?You should. Let?s go right now and get that notebook you?re always scribbling in.?

My gaze flicked to the field, and I saw that Walker was gone. Instead of giving me relief, his absence only intensified the longing inside of me. ?Maybe later.?

Hesitantly, she stood, murmured a goodbye as she left with the rest of the fans.

I bowed my head, determined not to move from this spot.

?I?m my own man.?

The field cleared, so did the stands. I rocked myself back and forth, refusing to relinquish my hold on the bleachers.

?I?m my own man.?

The wind cut into me, the cold stung and then numbed my skin. An hour passed, then two. All the while, my body cried out to me, begged me to give in to what I wanted so badly. Stiff, shaking, I just kept repeating the mantra, praying that the yearning would just... die out.

?I?m my own man.?

A low, husky chuckle swirled around me. ?No, you?re not. You?re mine.?

My eyes snapped open and I glanced up, trembling so hard that my teeth chattered. ?W-Walker.?

His long, black overcoat fell open, revealing his football jersey, a tight pair of jeans. ?You?re so strong, Joel. This spell is more potent every time I invoke it. I can feel the power growing inside me.? He smiled, walked closer. ?And yet here you are, sitting out in the freezing cold, resisting.?

?Stay away from me.?

?I can?t.? He straddled the bench beside me, grasped my knees to turn my body and hook my legs over his thighs. ?You should know that by now.?

My stiff muscles protested the change in position, and I made a little sound of pain.

Walker crooned at me. ?I shouldn?t have waited for you so long. I should have come to get you right away.? He took my hands, gently covered them with his. ?Is this better??

The warmth in his palms returned feeling to my skin. When I caught myself easing closer, I forced myself to sit straight.

I tried reasoning with him. ?Walker, you?ve been having fun in this life, haven?t you??

?It?s been fucking great.? He slid my hands under his shirt, pressed them flat against his abs. I gasped when I felt the hot, carved bricks of muscle beneath my fingers. ?Especially today, when I scored those touchdowns. Coach says if I put on a little more size, I?d be a complete player?unstoppable.? He winked at me. ?Think you can help me with that??

I tried begging him. ?Please don?t do this.?

His gaze slid over my face. ?Even your lips are starting to turn blue.? Walker cupped my head in his hands, pressed our mouths together.

It wasn?t a kiss, exactly. He just held us together, letting the heat seep from his body to mine. My lips tingled as they came back to life?pleasure and pain all at once.

I groaned when he pulled away. ?This is wrong,? I told him, grasping at straws, hoping he?d listen to me.

?Is it?? His fingers skimmed higher, massaged the curves of my ears. ?Then why does it feel so good??

His eyes were focused, dark, somewhat curious. I understood there was no arguing with him, because he was incapable of seeing the harm in taking what he wanted.

And still I tried. ?Walker??

?I had the best idea while waiting for you.? His arms wrapped around me, and I felt their power even through our layers of clothing. ?I want to fuck under the goalpost in the endzone.? He stroked my hair. ?You want to fuck there too, don?t you??

Desire twisted painfully inside me, and I clutched him tight.

Walker kissed my cheek and stood, drawing me to my feet. Shrugging out of his coat, he looped it around my shoulders, guided my arms into the sleeves. ?How?s that? Warmer??

Instinctively, I pulled the coat tighter, inhaled the scent of hyacinth even as his body heat did its work. I glanced up at him in muddled, aroused confusion. ?A-Aren?t you cold??

Surprise flickered over his face. ?I?m fine. The rush of winning the game... I feel like... like...?

?Like you can fly,? I finished for him, huddling deeper inside his coat.

He smiled down at me. ?Yeah.? Walker trailed his fingers down my arm. His sleeves were too long for me, so when he grasped my hand, a layer of wool saved me from direct contact with his skin. ?Will I be able to fly higher once I?m bigger??

Snapping out of my stupor, I tried to jerk free from his hold. ?You want to be the best player on the team?? My breath started to come in fearful, unsteady gasps. ?You said you were having fun. I don?t understand why you have to take more from me.?

His grip stayed firm as he easily held me in place. ?Joel, that?s not the reason I want this. I was only teasing.? He studied my face, his own growing thoughtful. ?You?re upset... I was wrong to do that?? He dragged me against his body. ?I was cruel? Why didn?t you yell??

I stared up at him, bewildered, pushing against him. ?W-We?re not having sex??

He laughed. ?Oh, we?re definitely having sex. I want it,? he trailed his fingers down my face, ?and you want it.?

I clenched my teeth, swallowed my moan. ?Why??

?To celebrate.?

He did remember. ?The game??

Amusement played over his features. ?No.? He gave my hand a tug, and we began to walk out of the stands, toward the field. ?But you liked that, didn?t you? How I made a fool out of Henderson. Saw you laughing.?

I frowned, distracted enough by his statement that my body stopped fighting him, just followed. ?You saw me? From the field??

?Why do you sound so surprised? I invoked the spell from the field, didn?t I??

?Yeah, but...? I thought about all the craziness that went on during a game. ?You looked so focused, and the crowd was going wild. How did you even find me??

?Please. You really think I couldn?t spot you in the middle of those boring, ordinary people?? We reached the bottom of the stands, and he hopped over the railing, landed smoothly on the ground below. ?I knew where you were from the moment I jogged out onto the field.?

I didn?t understand that at all. I was five-nine. Had a nice body, but nothing to write home about. As far as I could tell, I blended seamlessly with everyone else.

Walker grinned up at me. ?Are you coming??

My fists clenched; I started to turn away.

?Want me, Joel.?

And I did.

I grabbed the railing, climbed over it. My stiff body hadn?t recovered from the cold, though, and I lost my grip, fell.

Walker caught me, smiling as he cradled me in his arms. ?I?ve got you.?

Tired of fighting, knowing he always won in the end, I dropped my forehead against his shoulder.

?Mmm,? he murmured, nuzzling my hair. ?I?d love to carry you, but it?ll be better for your body if you walk.? He slid me to my feet, straightened my collar. ?Okay??

I leaned forward, pressed my lips to his neck. ?What are we celebrating, Walker? Tell me why you?re doing this to me.?

He took my hand, excitement crackling around him as he led me to the nearest goalpost. ?I finally figured it out.?

?Figured what out??

Walker pulled me into his embrace, slid both of us down the goalpost as he nestled us on the grass. ?How to stop the spinning.?

I twisted around, stared up at him as he wrapped his legs around me. ?You can take us back??

He shook his head. ?Told you, that?s impossible. But once more around should make me six foot six, and you five foot four.? He broke into a grin. ?Our original sizes, in opposite bodies. It?ll complete the transference, and we?ll finally be at the end of the spiral.?

?No...? I remembered how small Walker had been, how people had treated him, and tried to shove myself free. ?I don?t want this, Walker!?

Grabbing my shoulders, he held me close. His tone was still excited, still gentle. ?You only think that because you don?t understand.?

I took a breath, fell still. There was no stopping this, I understood that much, but I needed more time, and I would get it any way I could. ?E-Explain it to me, then.?

Pleased to see me cooperating, he loosened his grip, stroked my back. ?The transference confused the shit out of me. I went over the spell again and again, couldn?t find the reason behind it. Turning me into a woman would have made more sense.? His strong hands slid under my ass, lifted me up so he could extend his legs and set me on his lap. ?But in this life things started to get clearer. The way you watched me, some of the things that happened when you let me walk with you that night.?

My gaze started to drop, and his hand slid to my jaw, coaxed me into meeting his again.

?Joel, in our first life, what did you think about when you fuck??

My eyes went wide. ?Where the hell is this going, Walker!?

He chuckled. ?Did you think about how great your girl smelled? How she felt under your fingers? How much you liked the sounds she made when you fucked her??

Uncomfortable, I tried to break his gaze again, and this time he let me. ?No... not really.?

?What did you think about??

I didn?t answer.

So he answered for me. ?Yourself, right??

Lifting my head, I wanted to deny it, but there was nothing I could say.

Walker kept smiling?he didn?t seem to think the revelation was a flaw, just a piece to his puzzle. ?You got off on people getting off on you.?

I nodded.

?What turned you on most was your own body.?

Again, I nodded. God, it hurt to hear him say it. He might not have bothered by it, but to have my attitude, my own self-absorption spelled out so clearly, was a harsh mirror to face.

?That?s the reason behind the transference, Joel.? He grabbed the bottom of his shirt, whipped it off his torso. ?I wanted you to want me, the only person you?d ever really wanted was yourself, so the spell had to give me your body in order to work.?

I stared at his chest, his arms, his abs. Every breath sent a ripple through his muscles, and an answering ripple of need through me. ?So why steal it from me?? I asked softly. ?Why not just copy??

His soft lips caressed my cheek, my ear. ?Because even then you wouldn?t bother to look at me.? He sucked gentle kisses down my neck. ?You?d still only look at yourself.?

I tried to keep my hands to myself, but I couldn?t stop them from roaming his body... my body. ?I don?t need to move on. I can stand to be a little sick for the rest of my life. I can even stand being celibate.? My palms slid upward, and my thumbs rubbed over his tight nipples, sending shivers through us both. ?We can be friends, and you can walk with me whenever you want. Doesn?t that sound nice??

He flexed his pecs into my hands, and the raw pleasure that tore through me finally made sense. ?Joel, the spell will be complete in the next life. Everything will be perfect. You?ll see.? He straightened, caressed my mouth. ?And I?ll be there with you.?

I slammed my fist into his chest, which only made that hard bulge in his jeans swell even bigger. ?Why do you always say that like it?s going to comfort me!?

His smile faded. ?The thought that you?ll always be there comforts me,? he said, his voice soft. ?I know it just makes you yell, but it?s the only thing I can ever think to say.?

Stopping short, I straightened in his lap. ?How about, ?Joel, let?s drop this whole insanity right now.? Why don?t you try saying that??

Walker trailed his fingers up my chest, my throat, and cupped my chin in his hand. ?Joel, have you ever sucked cock before??

My body recoiled; his hand held me fast. ?No!?

?But you want to suck mine, don?t you??

I gasped, and my neck strained as I tried to resist nodding.

His other hand went to his jeans, unfastened the catch and drew down the zipper. ?Now, I know I told you before to use your teeth often.? He shook his head. ?But you don?t want to use them here. You just want to use your lips and your tongue. Understand??

?Yes,? I whispered.

He reached in, freed his dick. The large, flared head strained toward me as the veins along its thick shaft pulsed with power.

I stared helplessly, my mouth watering. ?A-After this, it?ll be over??

?No.? His knuckles skimmed over my crotch, and my own cock jumped painfully. ?Only your orgasms trigger the change. But my body is close enough to your idea of perfection that I think you?ll really enjoy this, and you?ll be nice and warmed up for when I strip you down and make you come.?

My entire body quaked in anticipation.

Walker slipped his hand into my hair, guided my head downward.

Closing my eyes, I parted my lips and took him into my mouth.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:10 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Just what I needed after a hellish day! A New chapter...plus must I get out the torture tactics for more of the other stories on the burner...
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oh, dear! I may have to talk to my therapist about the narcissism thing! Or maybe I should talk to my personal trainer instead? I'm not sure which of them would get it, her (therapist) or him (trainer.)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 04:13 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Well then, seems that the change will be done soon, and as always Rowan SOMEHOW manages to find a way to make his stories make sence.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
I don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Well then, seems that the change will be done soon, and as always Rowan SOMEHOW manages to find a way to make his stories make sence.
I am puzzled. What do you mean? Rowan has not only always made sense, but has always captivated me with his writing. What, exactly, are you talking about?

I am not trying to be rude or sarcastic - I truly don't understand your comment.

Funboy
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 05:37 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I mean that Rowan always make his stories make sence. Nothing more. In this chapter he did just that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #7   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 06:50 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
I'm continually amazed by how you manage to intermingle muscle growth (and in this case, muscle theft) with a compelling story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
?You got off on people getting off on you.?
Suddenly, hundreds of webcam boys come into mind.
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
I'm continually amazed by how you manage to intermingle muscle growth (and in this case, muscle theft) with a compelling story.
I think it's because Rowan's stories are about the people and the muscle and sex are secondary... props to get the stories started... How the chararacters relate and evolve are where the real stories is found.

Ender
  #9   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 08:25 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I like this story Rowan, i really do! it's compassionate! Thought Provolking! Even at times, Devious!

All the same though, i still can't help but feel sorry for Joel! i mean, having everything you used to hold dear being ripped away from you?! i can't even imagine that kind of mental torment!

I just hope that near the end of this series, Joel gets a little something back. Maybe Walker was lying about the whole "We can't go back" thing, because He's afraid. That's just my speculation, mostly i'm just guessing. That tends to be a common thing amongst readers of your stuff Rowan! You always leave us guessing!

It's Amazing!
  #10   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 08:31 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
A rousing good read.
  #11   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:11 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
?Walker was amazing. I bet he?s in for quite a celebration, isn?t he??

My smile vanished.

?I should savor you, wait until we have something to celebrate.?

Thrusting my hand into my pocket, I snatched out my cellphone, scrambled to turn off my ringer. My hands shook as I returned it to my coat, as I tried to convince myself I was overreacting. That he probably didn?t even remember saying those words to me.

?Weird, it?s like he?s looking right at us.?

Without thinking, I glanced up.

God, I really, really had to learn to think.

Walker?s gaze locked to mine. His lips moved, just for me.

April leaned forward. ?What do you suppose he?s saying??

I knew. I couldn?t hear them, but those words sank into every cell of my body, lit me on fire from the inside out.

Want me.

Rowan,

First, LOVE that passage!!!

Just when I didn't think the story could get any better, you manage to impress me even more. It's your show of your talents --- your imagination is a fertile ground, and I'm glad that everyone at MGS gets to reap the benefit of your labors.

I hate to say it - and I know it's going to get rocks thrown at me - but I'm really digging Walker. He's turned into quite the hottie as his attitude has shifted with the transference, growing more powerful and dominant with each change. He's definitely in control of Joel now who, despite all his best efforts, lusts after his roommate (and, indeed, to his "old" self) even though Walker has taken so much from him. Don't get me wrong, I feel for Joel but I REALLY like Walker's attitude and how much he's enjoying his size (and wanting to get bigger!!).

The thing that I find interesting about 'Want Me' is that the main character isn't stealing the muscle for revenge or just because he wants to grow bigger. It's simply a spell that was cast (albiet somewhat incorrectly) so that he and Joel would fall in love; the transference is just a benefit to Walker with, of course, the painful, life-changing opposite reaction for Joel. It's very different than the revenge motive that is so familiar in the muscle theft genre. Very clever, as always, Rowan. Thanks for the twist!

Keep the chapter coming. As you can see, I'm not the only one clamoring for the next installment. And I really can't wait to see Joel's view of the world at 5'4!

--JSmith
  #12   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:27 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said. This is just outstanding writing.
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 04:19 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I'm bedazzled.

There's nothing I can possibly think or imagine for the next chapter, I am like the blind guy trusting his guide dog - wherever you take me, I'm sure I'll love it.
  #14   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Watching, waiting.
  #15   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 10:15 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
thanks for another chapter
  #16   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Another "stirring" chapter, Rowan. Your posts are now the first things I check for when I visit.

Thanks again!
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode