The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 8)

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Rays of sunlight cut like blades through the gaps in the blinds and sent bars of light across my brother?s dorm room. Five minutes after McKenzie made her exit I was still laying on my brother?s bed, legs dangling over the side and naked from the waist down. I held an open hand above my upturned face, watching as the sunlight beamed across its skin. The chilled relaxation of post orgasm still caressed my brain as I marveled at the foreign object suspended above me. It was not my hand; it was far bigger than my hand. Muscle writhed in the depths of its palm and along the edges of its fingers. This was the hand of a natural-born jock. In my peripheral I could see the forearm it was attached to, sinewy and powerful in the early morning light. Below that, a bicep, relaxed yet prominently protruding against the rest of its arm and straining the cotton sleeve of the shirt that tried to confine it. A large purple vein wound its way along its crest. It didn?t look like my arm. It was too powerful, too beautiful. A stomach that was soft only a few days ago now housed cascading boulders. The ravines and valleys of my legs were alien yet exhilarating. My body pulsed with such power and strength I didn?t even know how to handle it. This was not by body.

Yet it was. Every pound of it.

I balled my fist and flexed my arm, sending the relaxed bicep into a shredded softball and forcing the shirtsleeve to creak as stitches groaned. The contraction shot an increasingly familiar jolt of energy across my body. My recently used dick sprang back to life. I smiled and rolled my head back. I?d always thought about how having a body like this would look but never realized the true joy came from how it felt. Every part of me felt so strong, so hard. I was raw energy in a skin sarcophagus and I needed release.

I wanted more.

I turned my head and looked at the bottle on the dresser. It sat innocently silent as it cradled its partially dissolved pellet on the bottom. I smiled. That bottle held enough power to make my current form appear diminutive.

I wasted no time. After grabbing the bottle and putting on my shorts, I strolled out of the room and towards the water fountains. I made it three steps before I saw an all too familiar car sitting in front of the bathroom door.

Oh shit.

My heart hit my throat and I skidded to a halt. I was about to turn around and dive back into my room when a rugged and lumpy man strolled out of the restroom with a brush in hand. That wasn?t Dr. Powers. I forced myself to breathe and continued towards the water fountain as if nothing was amiss. The janitor nodded at me as I passed and encouraged the curious idiot in me to take over.

?Hey, so who?s the other guy that does these floors?? I asked, hopefully sounding nonchalant.

The man lowered an eyebrow, forming deep folds atop his sun-stained nose. ?Other guy?? He chuckled and shook his head. ?Only me, man. I have this building Monday and Thursday. Got Broward Hall and Rollings to do still thanks to Loy being on vacation.? He sighed and looked at me with comically squinted eyes. ?I was hoping I wouldn?t have anything to do this week. But some of you always stick around for some reason.? He shook his head again and pushed his cart towards the other bathroom.

I stared at the man for a moment as he walked away. Well that explains how Dr. Powers got away with not actually cleaning when he plants his little growth pills. It was somewhat ingenious when I thought about it. After all, who really notices a janitor? I grinned at the whole scenario and filled the bottle, watching its precious cargo dance in the rapids as water crashed over it. I capped it and started shaking it as I made my way back to the room. I felt the walls of the bottle grow firm as its internals pressurized.

Thirty minutes later, I was still in my brother?s room and had been shaking the stupid water bottle for every second of them. That damn lima bean was a bitch to dissolve but I think I?d finally finished the job. I couldn?t complain too much since all that shaking had given my arm a pretty amazing pump. The liquid inside now resembled used bath water?not the most desirable thing to slather over your body. But this murky liquid held as much of a punch as the dose I gave myself the day before. I?d have to be a little more controlled with my usage today; yesterday wasn?t a complete black out, but at best it was a distant memory.

I had depressurized the bottle every few minutes so opening it didn?t create a geyser this time. I poured a third of its contents over my naked body. Rubbing it into the newly minted bulges and ripples of my limbs and torso was a turn on in itself. Just for shits and giggles I drank a little of the mixture as well. I had no evidence drinking had any added effect but it didn?t seem to hurt me yesterday. I-

?Oh fuck,? I said out loud as the liquid immediately started to take effect. My dick was the first to recognize the juice and swelled to it?s now normal nine inches. Without thinking, I immediately got on the floor and started doing pushups. I don?t know how many I did, nor did I care. All I wanted was that exhilarating energy to consume me. I felt my chest start to expand and soon they began to squeeze against each other when fully contracted. Demanding more, I took one hand off the floor and kept pumping, switching arms every now and then. My triceps flared angrily and I could feel them swelling across the back of my arm like a hot liquid. The squeeze was incredible and every rep sent a new jolt through my body. I could feel my body come close to orgasm but commanded it to contain itself.

My muscles moved themselves as my free hand returned to the ground and my feet kicked forward, sending my legs high in the air. I held myself upright with my hands and head, doing a handstand for the first time in my life. I pushed with my hands and lifted my head off the ground, effectively doing an upside-down shoulder press. Sunlight poured through the window and emblazoned every iron contour of my body in contrasting light. The shear exhilaration at the site of me and the rush of the lift made me lose that delicate control and I came right there. I threw what seemed like a gallon on the floor around me as I continued to perform rep after rep. The balance required sent my stabilizer muscles into a frenzy and I felt muscles I didn?t even know I had start to grow. I could feel my abs tighten, each brick pressing against my skin as if trying to break free. After countless reps I fell to the ground, lungs gasping for air and body demanding more.

I smiled. Working out naked was incredible. I briefly considered taking an exhibitionists risk but decided to throw on my shorts before running to the bathroom for a quick body check. I looked twenty pounds heavier in the mirror. My chest and shoulders were gorged, completely out of proportion with the rest of my body. My pecs sent a shadow halfway down my shredded abs. My shoulders were on their way to becoming large cantaloupes and my triceps looked like they were trying to break free from my arm. Still, I was 6?2 and 217 pounds?I had a lot of room to grow and a shirt would still hide much of what I?d gained.

My stomach growled, angrily demanding the fuel my body so desperately craved. The eyes glaring at me from the mirror held a focus that would have frightened a stranger. That, combined with the wild grin, made me wonder how much control I really had over my body. ?Here we go,? the reflection said.

It took tremendous willpower to avoid going right to the gym. The cashier at the cafeteria gave me a double take when I walked in. Recognition swept across her eyes but confusion kept her questions at bay. I ate enough food to embarrass an entire baseball team and a little sweet talking allowed me to leave with two to-go boxes full of chicken breasts and pasta. Finally, I made it to the gym. After putting my food reserves in the corner along with a tub of protein from my brother?s room, I hit the weights like a starving lion attacking its prey.

Now able to throw some real weight around, it wasn?t long before I started to lose control. Although much more cognizant than the day before, I could only watch as my body moved with a mind of its own. Shock danced across my mind as I picked up sixty pound dumbbells and started curling them as if they were warm-up weights. My arms filled my shirtsleeves within seconds and after a few sets I could see the striations of my shoulders through the fabric itself. Energy pulsed through my brain and that orgasmic sensation radiated out from my stomach and across my ever expanding form.

I put 270 pounds on a 45 pound bar and pressed it nearly a dozen times, sending my still swollen chest into orgasmic ecstasy. I made a relief trip to the bathroom, ate four chicken breasts, and was back at the weights in minutes. Before long, my body was so swollen my once loose shirt looked painted on.

My reflection held the same sinister smile and focused eye from the morning; only now it sat on a body that would make the most avid lifter stare in awe.

And I wasn?t done.

The morning flew by and I let my body drive itself. I focused instead on the raw power that continued to intensify as my body pressed against its vessel. It wasn?t until I realized I was out of protein and food that my body authorized a moment to gather my thoughts. At this point I realized that my right shirt sleeve had ripped halfway up the bulge of my deltoid and another had parted across my right lat. I tore off both sleeves as if they were made of paper. The effort tore the seam across the left lat. To avoid looking like a jackass, I simply took off the shirt entirely. It?s not like it was effectively hiding anything anyway. The half dozen or so others in the gym shifted from peripheral stares to outright gapes.

?Holy shit, dude,? a muscular student said as he walked up. ?You have GOT to tell me what you?re doing to look like that.?

I looked at him curiously. He had a body that easily matched mine. What?s he want with?

Then I saw my reflection in one of the gym?s many mirrors and started gaping at me as well. I had to be nearing my brother?s size by now and every pound was shredded beef. I let a smirk crease my face as I turned to the admirer. ?You wouldn?t believe me if I told you,? I said simply as I let my stomach take me out of the weight room.

I left the gym, ignoring the gaping awe of the attendant at the front desk. Any motivation to tell me to put on a shirt seemed to have skipped his mind. I left and made my way to my car. The sun felt amazing on my skin and sent goose bumps across the ever widening landscape of my body. I had always been blessed with completely flawless skin and it looked brilliant on a body that would have made the Olympic gods ask for workout tips.

The cafeteria was nearly empty but I turned what few heads there were. I was three plates into my lunch when I realized I hadn?t found a replacement shirt. I shrugged at the thought, not ignoring how my gargantuan traps bunched up against my neck. No one here should mind staring at my naked torso for a little while. Whether they did or not, no one verbally objected. I even noticed the manager peek his head around the corner. The look in his eyes told me he would rather stare at me than follow the hygienic rules issued by the university.

My body ached from four continuous hours of working out and each muscle felt torn to shreds. That feeling slowly subsided as I gorged on plate after plate of food. My body swelled with the fuel and stretched my skin as easily as it did my shirt.

I walked back to the dorm with my gut filled to my neck. What few people there were on campus each gave me a double take. I usually returned the attention with a bounce of my pec or a flex of the arm. After picking out one of my brother?s shirts and making a quick stop at the store for another jug of protein, I was back at the weights. The day blurred as I let the rush of fire blow over me. The intensity only grew as the day grew old and my control continued to slide. By dinner I had given up trying to maintain any semblance of control and let my thoughts drift off into my boiling brain. I don?t remember going to sleep that night.

The next morning began with same grogginess as the day before. An initial state of confusion. The strange feeling and clumsiness of taking up more space than usual. The rush of energy when I tested my new body. The erotic wonder of exploring myself in the shower. Finally, the pure exultation at the site of myself in the mirror as I dried off. On Thursday, I?d walked into this building a 6?2 190 pound twig. Now it was Monday and I was finally my brother?s equal at 6?4 and 240 pounds.
I could stop here, I thought. My brother and I could be twins again. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and my eyes flickered to the 2/3 full water bottle on the counter. Maybe it was time for me to move on, to show my brother what if felt like to be the little twin.

Before I could think it through, I was drenched in the last of the bottle?s contents. I stared at my reflection a moment longer, watching the droplets rain down my body. They seemed to shrink as they trailed down the grooves of my skin and not a drop made it to the ground. I could feel my skin drinking them in like sunlight. I was almost dry within a couple minutes.

?Hey Rhys,? a voice called from the bathroom door. ?I didn?t expect you back until Thursday.?

My throat contracted and my stomach nose-dived into my groin. I turned to see a familiar face dressed only in a towel and a pair of shower shoes. He had red curly hair and the face of a software engineer. The last time I saw him he had the legs of a champion bodybuilder and the upper body of a lanky swimmer. It looked like his upper body had started to catch up. I could not for the life of me remember his name. He looked about 5?10 and a smidgen over 200 pounds.

I guess there was no use lying to him. ?I?m Ryan,? I said finally as I grabbed the towel from the counter and wrapped it around my waist. ?I?m hanging here for the week.? The last time he saw me, I was shy of 180. I saw the questions welling up in Poindexter?s head but knew he wouldn?t mutter a single one of them. Doing so would break the unspoken rule of ignoring the strange phenomenon going on at the muscle dorm. I could play this game too.

The fellow simply nodded. ?Looking good, Ryan,? he said as he strolled by me.

?Same to you,? I said, suddenly distracted by the tingling rush which had begun to swell across my body. My dick had suddenly poked through the top of my towel and began travelling up along deep, granite groove which ran down the center of my abdominal muscles. I left the bathroom as the rush intensified and my dick continued up past my bellybutton.

A couple of other people were walking the halls, as if they tried to go home for the break but couldn?t voluntarily stay away from the power of this place for long. I got a ?What?s up, Rhys? a couple of times as I made my way back to the room but I was too consumed with my own body to do much more than grunt a reply.

By the time I shut the door behind me, I was completely dry and ready to rub one out. It was amazing; even jacking off made my muscles swell like balloons. I got dressed in my brother?s clothes and picked up one of a half dozen tubs of proteins I just now realized I?d bought the day before. My parents might question all these purchases but it?s not like my brother was going to the Bahamas for free. I ate a breakfast of champions and hit the gym. From the moment I picked up that first weight, my brain returned to autopilot and the physical world suddenly lost all meaning?

My consciousness was filled with timeless sensations instead of chronological events. At no point could I tell you where I was or what I was doing. All I could tell you was how my body looked and felt. As the machine I wore around my boiling mind went through its mechanical grind I could only savor the feeling of my shirt growing tighter and tighter, seeing veins bulge and start spreading across the terrain of my body. I felt my muscles flexing over and over, each time getting a little bigger. My neck grew wide as my traps bubbled higher and higher. The striations my chest and bulging bricks of my abs were protruding as if my ever tightening shirt was being plastic formed to my body.

There was a rip.

An investigation showed that my brother?s shirt was splitting at the collar. Another look showed that my shorts were plastered on thighs the size of a normal man?s waist. I could only watch as my body swelled and pulled the shirt apart like wet paper. A torrent of power surged through me and I closed my mind?s eye to let myself drift away on its rapids. I felt my body grow ever larger and tighter and harder. My shoes were too tights, my shirt nearly suffocating, I had to break free. I had to?

The sun had long since checked out when my actions started to return to my control. I was tired to the point of collapse but a recent meal was still working its way into my bloodstream. I was a man made of molten iron. Dressed only in boxer shorts tight enough to leave nothing to the imagination, I left the dorm room and made my way to the first floor. I felt air brush against my body as I walked through it, letting me know just how much more space I took up now. Goose bumps rolled across my flawless granite chest and trickled down abs made of mortar bricks. My arms, hanging slightly outward against flared lats, bulged with over twenty two inches of raw muscle. Shoulders sitting somewhere between cantaloupe and pumpkin flared angrily as my arms moved. Thighs bigger than my waist bulged and writhed with each step. I didn?t need to see them to know; I could feel it. My footsteps thundered as I made my way down the stairs. How much did I weight npw? 270? 300? More? The world was noticeably smaller. Was I that much taller? It didn?t matter right now. I was hungry and it had nothing to do with food.

I knocked on a door and a moment later McKenzie opened it. Her standard coy smile and smug eyes turned into a gaping jaw and shocked stare as she took in the sight ofme. Her mouth worded Oh my god but her voice couldn?t muster a sound. I let myself in without saying a word. Her hands immediately flew to my waist and she explored my rippling obliques. Those hands felt so small now; so delicate. Those were two words not easily used for a girl nearing six feet tall with the strength to best most men.

She tried to take control, as she always had with me, but I didn?t let her. I ripped the clothes off her taught body and pulled her close; her full red lips parted in ecstasy and her vibrant brown hair fell from its clip and down her bare muscular back. Her hand pressed against my chest as I reached down and picked her up.

?How?? she finally managed to say.

I smiled and felt my wide neck flare out as my traps bulged under the negligible strain of her weight. That was the only answer she would receive. I rested her now naked form on the bed. She wore muscle in all the right places. Sturdy thighs, graceful abdominal lines, ample breasts, strong curvy arms. She had the body of a six foot tall fitness model. How had I once found skinny girls so attractive?

Her eyes dripped with lust as she surprised me by grabbing the flap of my boxer shorts and with a single motion ripped them from my body. A pulsing ten inch mass sprang up as I lay over her, the shadow of my gargantuan form engulfing hers. She wasted no time and forced me into her. I was a tight fit but she was a big girl. After a few warm-up thrusts, I was able to throw her senses into worlds she?d never known. I framed her shoulders with my hands and bent my arms at the elbow as I leaned down to kiss her. She grabbed the backs of my arms and squeezed with all her strength as I started to move inside of her. The boulders on the back of my arms didn?t dent a millimeter and her eyes grew all the more hungry.

Warmth spread from my crotch to the far corners of my body as we moved in rhythmic thirst. She moaned as her hands shook involuntarily and found new homes nested in the craggy folds of my mountainous back. I felt my chest swell and triceps flare as I continued to lean into her writhing body. My abs grew tighter and deeper as I sped up my efforts; her moans grew into shouts broken by gasps for breath. My body continued to swell and I felt my lats expand under her shaking grasp. She felt it too but that only made her grab hold tighter. Tighter and tighter, faster and faster, bigger and bigger. I grew inside of her too.

?Oh shit-loving fuck!? she gasped in sheer pleasure as she climaxed and came around me. She pulled herself up and pressed her body into my ever growing chest and abs. Her nails dug into me as I moved ever faster inside of her. I lifted one hand from the mattress and put it behind her upper back. I pulled her closer and my bicep exploded with the effort. One of her hands grabbed my neck, not even making it around half of it as she pressed herself closer and rocked against my dick. Her head flung back and she roared as I came inside of her for nearly a minute. She called to god as I smiled above her contorting body. We were both now covered in sweat which made our iron bodies slide against each other like wet bars of soap. A spasm tremored its way through her body as she came again. Her body grew harder and more defined as she wrapped her legs around my midsection. My semen was apparently having an effect on her size. I stood up, her arms wrapped around my shoulders and legs snaked around my waist. I was still as hard as a baseball bat when I landed her against the wall and let her gyrate against me. She had over ten inches of dick to explore and she was making every effort to discover every piece of it. I continued to swell, forcing her to adjust more than once. The wall behind her creaked beneath our combined strength and a crack made its way to the ceiling. Her eyes grew hungrier as she felt my body grow under her hands and inside the intimate recess of her body. Each of my muscles felt as if it were flexed and pumped as they squeezed raw, throbbing power out of my pores. I gasped as much at that sensation as I did the steam engine grinding against my dick. She was growing stronger too; her arms and legs were digging into my body but it only made me stronger. Veins sprouted across my shoulder, chest, and arms as I pumped her. With one final vocal explosion, McKenzie and I came and her legs fell from their mantle. I moved my arms under her ass and kept her motion going as if she were dumbbells. My arms swelled all the more and she instinctively grabbed them while her head leaned back. She pressed her breast against my neck. She arched her back sharply and shook as if hit with a sudden seizure. I stabilized us both by freeing a hand and pressing it against the wall. The room shook with the contact and another crack stretched across the wall. Her screams could be heard across the street as she pushed against my traps and slid down my dick in one final thrust before she finally collapsed in my arms.

Gasping, I pulled her away from the shattered wall, supporting her with only two hands and an insatiably hungry dick. I slid her off the latter, having to raise her up nearly a foot to do so. My arms appeared to have swelled to about 24? of pure, vascular muscle and had a strength that far exceeded that size. I laid her on her bed, taught body drenched in sweat and chest rising and falling rapidly.

?I?ve never...? she started between breaths. Her lips were parted and held a delicate smile. She reached up and rested her fingers on one of the horizontal ravines of my abs. Her eyes held the hunger of wanting more mixed with the disappointment of knowing her body was spent. ?Your brother won?t believe what he comes home to,? she whispered as her eyes slid down my glistening body.

I smiled and turned to leave but was stopped by a string hand wrapping itself around my dick. I turned to look at a still breathless McKenzie, who stared at me above a now devilish smile as she gripped my dick and toyed with its head using her thumb.

?You should consider yourself lucky,? she said as her hand continued its work. ?It takes a special girl to be able to handle an eleven inch tool.? Her hand barely made it around my shaft but her touch carried wonders with it. ?Remember that,? she said as she gave a final squeeze and released me. ?I?ll find you later.? With that, she rolled her naked body over and went to sleep.

I strolled out of the room in a daze and started to walk towards the stairwell, eager to see what I looked like. I made it a few steps before I realized there were eyes staring at me. It took a few steps more before I realized I was naked as the day I was born and wore a hard on that would have seemed oversized in porn. I stopped and looked around at the half dozen or so girls standing in the hallway. Apparently McKenzie?s screams and the structural damage we?d caused had garnered some attention. None of them said a word but all of their eyes leaned hungrily against my gigantic body. What did they see right now? I couldn?t wait to find out. What could one more pill do?

?Holy shit, Rhys,? one girl said in a horse whisper.

I smiled. ?Rhys is my brother,? I said in a booming voice. ?I?m Ryan.?

With that I turned and walked upstairs and back to my room.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
2bored (September 30th, 2013), abbraxis (July 5th, 2013), actionjack (July 4th, 2013), aiden831 (July 3rd, 2013), Anifanatic10 (July 3rd, 2013), Aronymous (July 12th, 2013), arpeejay (July 3rd, 2013), atbkv (July 4th, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (July 5th, 2013), bigdave (August 26th, 2013), BigStuff (November 16th, 2013), billsmustwin (November 11th, 2013), bleulung (September 8th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (July 28th, 2013), bpharv68 (July 26th, 2013), Braun1 (July 3rd, 2013), buffmorph (July 16th, 2013), built_spill (July 4th, 2013), caneda (August 8th, 2013), cg12345 (July 4th, 2013), chocomus (July 16th, 2013), cmattj (July 3rd, 2013), deathbyhamsters (August 24th, 2013), dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), Dodger (July 4th, 2013), drow13 (July 11th, 2013), ferro (July 5th, 2013), fleXodus (July 4th, 2013), fwee (August 15th, 2013), gogr2 (July 7th, 2013), GrowingSlowly (July 6th, 2013), helliot (July 4th, 2013), hn6huS (July 5th, 2013), idiomat (August 14th, 2013), iets21 (August 9th, 2013), Jaekel (July 4th, 2013), jimlindsey (July 11th, 2013), jman250 (August 6th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (July 4th, 2013), kickrocksdeuces (July 3rd, 2013), Kurisu (July 3rd, 2013), luv4muscle (July 4th, 2013), makurra (July 21st, 2013), mario2007 (July 4th, 2013), marki (July 4th, 2013), mawkroy (July 16th, 2013), max1042 (July 5th, 2013), MeatPuppet (July 11th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 3rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 3rd, 2013), msclegrower (July 10th, 2013), msclpatrol (July 11th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (July 3rd, 2013), musclemonkey (July 12th, 2013), muscular (July 3rd, 2013), Neonando (July 3rd, 2013), nicotico (July 4th, 2013), nnnrg (July 7th, 2013), nvb2 (July 5th, 2013), nzbodybuilder (July 5th, 2013), Otaru_grower (July 6th, 2013), ottomun6 (July 4th, 2013), photoguy (July 3rd, 2013), portamivia (July 5th, 2013), psamsus (July 4th, 2013), Psst (July 3rd, 2013), racecar (July 7th, 2013), reality779 (July 6th, 2013), Reeza (July 4th, 2013), rocketdog (July 3rd, 2013), rododoro3 (July 3rd, 2013), Rubber1984 (July 28th, 2013), ryoso (July 19th, 2013), s0232614 (July 5th, 2013), sarnaq (July 12th, 2013), scrawn (July 4th, 2013), Shade (July 11th, 2013), Shelby (July 5th, 2013), sp00ner4 (July 10th, 2013), stewbake (July 3rd, 2013), Stoneman (November 16th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (July 3rd, 2013), Teenboy069 (July 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 3rd, 2013), theseventhwave (July 4th, 2013), timaanv (July 16th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 3rd, 2013), Tomoshiraga (July 4th, 2013), tzeentch (October 26th, 2013), umlerian49 (July 3rd, 2013), vorian (July 5th, 2013), wbjason (July 3rd, 2013), WJL (July 6th, 2013), wjlepetomane (July 28th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 3rd, 2013), xboy (July 11th, 2013), XelaLution (July 4th, 2013), xenon (July 4th, 2013), zenith_muscle (July 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 02:53 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
My whole body needed that and go Ryan, I like balance in the world that's my naive viewpoint but Rhys really didn't care too much about his boy while growing so I'm glad Ryan is returning the favor. The interesting part to me will be first will you keep up the plan of making this a dream (please don't), how will their relationship change, will Ryan share the secrets that he has discovered and finally will he let his brother see him or take a whole heap of tabs back to school with him and wait to see him for the summer and not answer his calls for a while.

Revenge is best served cold as fuck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
convolution (July 17th, 2013), tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013)
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
You know when you really crave a certain kind of food, such as chocolate, and it lasts for about a week? And then you eat it and it's the best feeling ever? That's how I felt reading this - it was just what was needed after the previous parts. I loved his primal growth sex scene!

- Shamshad Khan
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
MeatPuppet (July 4th, 2013)
  #5   Add to photoguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:42 PM

photoguy is on a distinguished road
Wow.

Just wow. Fucking amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to photoguy For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (July 3rd, 2013)
  #6   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:09 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Just fucking wow is right! As good as each previous chapter has been, this one has surpassed them all. I don't know where or how far you plan to take this story and characters, but I can hope, at least, that the story of Rhys and Ryan continues for a good long while.

Really good stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlejock646 For This Useful Post:
mandisbor (July 4th, 2013)
  #7   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:47 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
That was perfect. I think i got a little hot and dizzy reading this one :0
Can't wait till Rhys gets back.
Thanks

Last edited by convolution; July 17th, 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: typo
  #8   Add to stewbake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 04:11 AM

stewbake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida20 View Post
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Rays of sunlight cut like blades through the gaps in the blinds and sent bars of light across my brother?s dorm room. Five minutes after McKenzie made her exit I was still laying on my brother?s bed, legs dangling over the side and naked from the waist down. I held an open hand above my upturned face, watching as the sunlight beamed across its skin. The chilled relaxation of post orgasm still caressed my brain as I marveled at the foreign object suspended above me. It was not my hand; it was far bigger than my hand. Muscle writhed in the depths of its palm and along the edges of its fingers. This was the hand of a natural-born jock. In my peripheral I could see the forearm it was attached to, sinewy and powerful in the early morning light. Below that, a bicep, relaxed yet prominently protruding against the rest of its arm and straining the cotton sleeve of the shirt that tried to confine it. A large purple vein wound its way along its crest. It didn?t look like my arm. It was too powerful, too beautiful. A stomach that was soft only a few days ago now housed cascading boulders. The ravines and valleys of my legs were alien yet exhilarating. My body pulsed with such power and strength I didn?t even know how to handle it. This was not by body.

Yet it was. Every pound of it.

I balled my fist and flexed my arm, sending the relaxed bicep into a shredded softball and forcing the shirtsleeve to creak as stitches groaned. The contraction shot an increasingly familiar jolt of energy across my body. My recently used dick sprang back to life. I smiled and rolled my head back. I?d always thought about how having a body like this would look but never realized the true joy came from how it felt. Every part of me felt so strong, so hard. I was raw energy in a skin sarcophagus and I needed release.

I wanted more.

I turned my head and looked at the bottle on the dresser. It sat innocently silent as it cradled its partially dissolved pellet on the bottom. I smiled. That bottle held enough power to make my current form appear diminutive.

I wasted no time. After grabbing the bottle and putting on my shorts, I strolled out of the room and towards the water fountains. I made it three steps before I saw an all too familiar car sitting in front of the bathroom door.

Oh shit.

My heart hit my throat and I skidded to a halt. I was about to turn around and dive back into my room when a rugged and lumpy man strolled out of the restroom with a brush in hand. That wasn?t Dr. Powers. I forced myself to breathe and continued towards the water fountain as if nothing was amiss. The janitor nodded at me as I passed and encouraged the curious idiot in me to take over.

?Hey, so who?s the other guy that does these floors?? I asked, hopefully sounding nonchalant.

The man lowered an eyebrow, forming deep folds atop his sun-stained nose. ?Other guy?? He chuckled and shook his head. ?Only me, man. I have this building Monday and Thursday. Got Broward Hall and Rollings to do still thanks to Loy being on vacation.? He sighed and looked at me with comically squinted eyes. ?I was hoping I wouldn?t have anything to do this week. But some of you always stick around for some reason.? He shook his head again and pushed his cart towards the other bathroom.

I stared at the man for a moment as he walked away. Well that explains how Dr. Powers got away with not actually cleaning when he plants his little growth pills. It was somewhat ingenious when I thought about it. After all, who really notices a janitor? I grinned at the whole scenario and filled the bottle, watching its precious cargo dance in the rapids as water crashed over it. I capped it and started shaking it as I made my way back to the room. I felt the walls of the bottle grow firm as its internals pressurized.

Thirty minutes later, I was still in my brother?s room and had been shaking the stupid water bottle for every second of them. That damn lima bean was a bitch to dissolve but I think I?d finally finished the job. I couldn?t complain too much since all that shaking had given my arm a pretty amazing pump. The liquid inside now resembled used bath water?not the most desirable thing to slather over your body. But this murky liquid held as much of a punch as the dose I gave myself the day before. I?d have to be a little more controlled with my usage today; yesterday wasn?t a complete black out, but at best it was a distant memory.

I had depressurized the bottle every few minutes so opening it didn?t create a geyser this time. I poured a third of its contents over my naked body. Rubbing it into the newly minted bulges and ripples of my limbs and torso was a turn on in itself. Just for shits and giggles I drank a little of the mixture as well. I had no evidence drinking had any added effect but it didn?t seem to hurt me yesterday. I-

?Oh fuck,? I said out loud as the liquid immediately started to take effect. My dick was the first to recognize the juice and swelled to it?s now normal nine inches. Without thinking, I immediately got on the floor and started doing pushups. I don?t know how many I did, nor did I care. All I wanted was that exhilarating energy to consume me. I felt my chest start to expand and soon they began to squeeze against each other when fully contracted. Demanding more, I took one hand off the floor and kept pumping, switching arms every now and then. My triceps flared angrily and I could feel them swelling across the back of my arm like a hot liquid. The squeeze was incredible and every rep sent a new jolt through my body. I could feel my body come close to orgasm but commanded it to contain itself.

My muscles moved themselves as my free hand returned to the ground and my feet kicked forward, sending my legs high in the air. I held myself upright with my hands and head, doing a handstand for the first time in my life. I pushed with my hands and lifted my head off the ground, effectively doing an upside-down shoulder press. Sunlight poured through the window and emblazoned every iron contour of my body in contrasting light. The shear exhilaration at the site of me and the rush of the lift made me lose that delicate control and I came right there. I threw what seemed like a gallon on the floor around me as I continued to perform rep after rep. The balance required sent my stabilizer muscles into a frenzy and I felt muscles I didn?t even know I had start to grow. I could feel my abs tighten, each brick pressing against my skin as if trying to break free. After countless reps I fell to the ground, lungs gasping for air and body demanding more.

I smiled. Working out naked was incredible. I briefly considered taking an exhibitionists risk but decided to throw on my shorts before running to the bathroom for a quick body check. I looked twenty pounds heavier in the mirror. My chest and shoulders were gorged, completely out of proportion with the rest of my body. My pecs sent a shadow halfway down my shredded abs. My shoulders were on their way to becoming large cantaloupes and my triceps looked like they were trying to break free from my arm. Still, I was 6?2 and 217 pounds?I had a lot of room to grow and a shirt would still hide much of what I?d gained.

My stomach growled, angrily demanding the fuel my body so desperately craved. The eyes glaring at me from the mirror held a focus that would have frightened a stranger. That, combined with the wild grin, made me wonder how much control I really had over my body. ?Here we go,? the reflection said.

It took tremendous willpower to avoid going right to the gym. The cashier at the cafeteria gave me a double take when I walked in. Recognition swept across her eyes but confusion kept her questions at bay. I ate enough food to embarrass an entire baseball team and a little sweet talking allowed me to leave with two to-go boxes full of chicken breasts and pasta. Finally, I made it to the gym. After putting my food reserves in the corner along with a tub of protein from my brother?s room, I hit the weights like a starving lion attacking its prey.

Now able to throw some real weight around, it wasn?t long before I started to lose control. Although much more cognizant than the day before, I could only watch as my body moved with a mind of its own. Shock danced across my mind as I picked up sixty pound dumbbells and started curling them as if they were warm-up weights. My arms filled my shirtsleeves within seconds and after a few sets I could see the striations of my shoulders through the fabric itself. Energy pulsed through my brain and that orgasmic sensation radiated out from my stomach and across my ever expanding form.

I put 270 pounds on a 45 pound bar and pressed it nearly a dozen times, sending my still swollen chest into orgasmic ecstasy. I made a relief trip to the bathroom, ate four chicken breasts, and was back at the weights in minutes. Before long, my body was so swollen my once loose shirt looked painted on.

My reflection held the same sinister smile and focused eye from the morning; only now it sat on a body that would make the most avid lifter stare in awe.

And I wasn?t done.

The morning flew by and I let my body drive itself. I focused instead on the raw power that continued to intensify as my body pressed against its vessel. It wasn?t until I realized I was out of protein and food that my body authorized a moment to gather my thoughts. At this point I realized that my right shirt sleeve had ripped halfway up the bulge of my deltoid and another had parted across my right lat. I tore off both sleeves as if they were made of paper. The effort tore the seam across the left lat. To avoid looking like a jackass, I simply took off the shirt entirely. It?s not like it was effectively hiding anything anyway. The half dozen or so others in the gym shifted from peripheral stares to outright gapes.

?Holy shit, dude,? a muscular student said as he walked up. ?You have GOT to tell me what you?re doing to look like that.?

I looked at him curiously. He had a body that easily matched mine. What?s he want with?

Then I saw my reflection in one of the gym?s many mirrors and started gaping at me as well. I had to be nearing my brother?s size by now and every pound was shredded beef. I let a smirk crease my face as I turned to the admirer. ?You wouldn?t believe me if I told you,? I said simply as I let my stomach take me out of the weight room.

I left the gym, ignoring the gaping awe of the attendant at the front desk. Any motivation to tell me to put on a shirt seemed to have skipped his mind. I left and made my way to my car. The sun felt amazing on my skin and sent goose bumps across the ever widening landscape of my body. I had always been blessed with completely flawless skin and it looked brilliant on a body that would have made the Olympic gods ask for workout tips.

The cafeteria was nearly empty but I turned what few heads there were. I was three plates into my lunch when I realized I hadn?t found a replacement shirt. I shrugged at the thought, not ignoring how my gargantuan traps bunched up against my neck. No one here should mind staring at my naked torso for a little while. Whether they did or not, no one verbally objected. I even noticed the manager peek his head around the corner. The look in his eyes told me he would rather stare at me than follow the hygienic rules issued by the university.

My body ached from four continuous hours of working out and each muscle felt torn to shreds. That feeling slowly subsided as I gorged on plate after plate of food. My body swelled with the fuel and stretched my skin as easily as it did my shirt.

I walked back to the dorm with my gut filled to my neck. What few people there were on campus each gave me a double take. I usually returned the attention with a bounce of my pec or a flex of the arm. After picking out one of my brother?s shirts and making a quick stop at the store for another jug of protein, I was back at the weights. The day blurred as I let the rush of fire blow over me. The intensity only grew as the day grew old and my control continued to slide. By dinner I had given up trying to maintain any semblance of control and let my thoughts drift off into my boiling brain. I don?t remember going to sleep that night.

The next morning began with same grogginess as the day before. An initial state of confusion. The strange feeling and clumsiness of taking up more space than usual. The rush of energy when I tested my new body. The erotic wonder of exploring myself in the shower. Finally, the pure exultation at the site of myself in the mirror as I dried off. On Thursday, I?d walked into this building a 6?2 190 pound twig. Now it was Monday and I was finally my brother?s equal at 6?4 and 240 pounds.
I could stop here, I thought. My brother and I could be twins again. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and my eyes flickered to the 2/3 full water bottle on the counter. Maybe it was time for me to move on, to show my brother what if felt like to be the little twin.

Before I could think it through, I was drenched in the last of the bottle?s contents. I stared at my reflection a moment longer, watching the droplets rain down my body. They seemed to shrink as they trailed down the grooves of my skin and not a drop made it to the ground. I could feel my skin drinking them in like sunlight. I was almost dry within a couple minutes.

?Hey Rhys,? a voice called from the bathroom door. ?I didn?t expect you back until Thursday.?

My throat contracted and my stomach nose-dived into my groin. I turned to see a familiar face dressed only in a towel and a pair of shower shoes. He had red curly hair and the face of a software engineer. The last time I saw him he had the legs of a champion bodybuilder and the upper body of a lanky swimmer. It looked like his upper body had started to catch up. I could not for the life of me remember his name. He looked about 5?10 and a smidgen over 200 pounds.

I guess there was no use lying to him. ?I?m Ryan,? I said finally as I grabbed the towel from the counter and wrapped it around my waist. ?I?m hanging here for the week.? The last time he saw me, I was shy of 180. I saw the questions welling up in Poindexter?s head but knew he wouldn?t mutter a single one of them. Doing so would break the unspoken rule of ignoring the strange phenomenon going on at the muscle dorm. I could play this game too.

The fellow simply nodded. ?Looking good, Ryan,? he said as he strolled by me.

?Same to you,? I said, suddenly distracted by the tingling rush which had begun to swell across my body. My dick had suddenly poked through the top of my towel and began travelling up along deep, granite groove which ran down the center of my abdominal muscles. I left the bathroom as the rush intensified and my dick continued up past my bellybutton.

A couple of other people were walking the halls, as if they tried to go home for the break but couldn?t voluntarily stay away from the power of this place for long. I got a ?What?s up, Rhys? a couple of times as I made my way back to the room but I was too consumed with my own body to do much more than grunt a reply.

By the time I shut the door behind me, I was completely dry and ready to rub one out. It was amazing; even jacking off made my muscles swell like balloons. I got dressed in my brother?s clothes and picked up one of a half dozen tubs of proteins I just now realized I?d bought the day before. My parents might question all these purchases but it?s not like my brother was going to the Bahamas for free. I ate a breakfast of champions and hit the gym. From the moment I picked up that first weight, my brain returned to autopilot and the physical world suddenly lost all meaning?

My consciousness was filled with timeless sensations instead of chronological events. At no point could I tell you where I was or what I was doing. All I could tell you was how my body looked and felt. As the machine I wore around my boiling mind went through its mechanical grind I could only savor the feeling of my shirt growing tighter and tighter, seeing veins bulge and start spreading across the terrain of my body. I felt my muscles flexing over and over, each time getting a little bigger. My neck grew wide as my traps bubbled higher and higher. The striations my chest and bulging bricks of my abs were protruding as if my ever tightening shirt was being plastic formed to my body.

There was a rip.

An investigation showed that my brother?s shirt was splitting at the collar. Another look showed that my shorts were plastered on thighs the size of a normal man?s waist. I could only watch as my body swelled and pulled the shirt apart like wet paper. A torrent of power surged through me and I closed my mind?s eye to let myself drift away on its rapids. I felt my body grow ever larger and tighter and harder. My shoes were too tights, my shirt nearly suffocating, I had to break free. I had to?

The sun had long since checked out when my actions started to return to my control. I was tired to the point of collapse but a recent meal was still working its way into my bloodstream. I was a man made of molten iron. Dressed only in boxer shorts tight enough to leave nothing to the imagination, I left the dorm room and made my way to the first floor. I felt air brush against my body as I walked through it, letting me know just how much more space I took up now. Goose bumps rolled across my flawless granite chest and trickled down abs made of mortar bricks. My arms, hanging slightly outward against flared lats, bulged with over twenty two inches of raw muscle. Shoulders sitting somewhere between cantaloupe and pumpkin flared angrily as my arms moved. Thighs bigger than my waist bulged and writhed with each step. I didn?t need to see them to know; I could feel it. My footsteps thundered as I made my way down the stairs. How much did I weight npw? 270? 300? More? The world was noticeably smaller. Was I that much taller? It didn?t matter right now. I was hungry and it had nothing to do with food.

I knocked on a door and a moment later McKenzie opened it. Her standard coy smile and smug eyes turned into a gaping jaw and shocked stare as she took in the sight ofme. Her mouth worded Oh my god but her voice couldn?t muster a sound. I let myself in without saying a word. Her hands immediately flew to my waist and she explored my rippling obliques. Those hands felt so small now; so delicate. Those were two words not easily used for a girl nearing six feet tall with the strength to best most men.

She tried to take control, as she always had with me, but I didn?t let her. I ripped the clothes off her taught body and pulled her close; her full red lips parted in ecstasy and her vibrant brown hair fell from its clip and down her bare muscular back. Her hand pressed against my chest as I reached down and picked her up.

?How?? she finally managed to say.

I smiled and felt my wide neck flare out as my traps bulged under the negligible strain of her weight. That was the only answer she would receive. I rested her now naked form on the bed. She wore muscle in all the right places. Sturdy thighs, graceful abdominal lines, ample breasts, strong curvy arms. She had the body of a six foot tall fitness model. How had I once found skinny girls so attractive?

Her eyes dripped with lust as she surprised me by grabbing the flap of my boxer shorts and with a single motion ripped them from my body. A pulsing ten inch mass sprang up as I lay over her, the shadow of my gargantuan form engulfing hers. She wasted no time and forced me into her. I was a tight fit but she was a big girl. After a few warm-up thrusts, I was able to throw her senses into worlds she?d never known. I framed her shoulders with my hands and bent my arms at the elbow as I leaned down to kiss her. She grabbed the backs of my arms and squeezed with all her strength as I started to move inside of her. The boulders on the back of my arms didn?t dent a millimeter and her eyes grew all the more hungry.

Warmth spread from my crotch to the far corners of my body as we moved in rhythmic thirst. She moaned as her hands shook involuntarily and found new homes nested in the craggy folds of my mountainous back. I felt my chest swell and triceps flare as I continued to lean into her writhing body. My abs grew tighter and deeper as I sped up my efforts; her moans grew into shouts broken by gasps for breath. My body continued to swell and I felt my lats expand under her shaking grasp. She felt it too but that only made her grab hold tighter. Tighter and tighter, faster and faster, bigger and bigger. I grew inside of her too.

?Oh shit-loving fuck!? she gasped in sheer pleasure as she climaxed and came around me. She pulled herself up and pressed her body into my ever growing chest and abs. Her nails dug into me as I moved ever faster inside of her. I lifted one hand from the mattress and put it behind her upper back. I pulled her closer and my bicep exploded with the effort. One of her hands grabbed my neck, not even making it around half of it as she pressed herself closer and rocked against my dick. Her head flung back and she roared as I came inside of her for nearly a minute. She called to god as I smiled above her contorting body. We were both now covered in sweat which made our iron bodies slide against each other like wet bars of soap. A spasm tremored its way through her body as she came again. Her body grew harder and more defined as she wrapped her legs around my midsection. My semen was apparently having an effect on her size. I stood up, her arms wrapped around my shoulders and legs snaked around my waist. I was still as hard as a baseball bat when I landed her against the wall and let her gyrate against me. She had over ten inches of dick to explore and she was making every effort to discover every piece of it. I continued to swell, forcing her to adjust more than once. The wall behind her creaked beneath our combined strength and a crack made its way to the ceiling. Her eyes grew hungrier as she felt my body grow under her hands and inside the intimate recess of her body. Each of my muscles felt as if it were flexed and pumped as they squeezed raw, throbbing power out of my pores. I gasped as much at that sensation as I did the steam engine grinding against my dick. She was growing stronger too; her arms and legs were digging into my body but it only made me stronger. Veins sprouted across my shoulder, chest, and arms as I pumped her. With one final vocal explosion, McKenzie and I came and her legs fell from their mantle. I moved my arms under her ass and kept her motion going as if she were dumbbells. My arms swelled all the more and she instinctively grabbed them while her head leaned back. She pressed her breast against my neck. She arched her back sharply and shook as if hit with a sudden seizure. I stabilized us both by freeing a hand and pressing it against the wall. The room shook with the contact and another crack stretched across the wall. Her screams could be heard across the street as she pushed against my traps and slid down my dick in one final thrust before she finally collapsed in my arms.

Gasping, I pulled her away from the shattered wall, supporting her with only two hands and an insatiably hungry dick. I slid her off the latter, having to raise her up nearly a foot to do so. My arms appeared to have swelled to about 24? of pure, vascular muscle and had a strength that far exceeded that size. I laid her on her bed, taught body drenched in sweat and chest rising and falling rapidly.

?I?ve never...? she started between breaths. Her lips were parted and held a delicate smile. She reached up and rested her fingers on one of the horizontal ravines of my abs. Her eyes held the hunger of wanting more mixed with the disappointment of knowing her body was spent. ?Your brother won?t believe what he comes home to,? she whispered as her eyes slid down my glistening body.

I smiled and turned to leave but was stopped by a string hand wrapping itself around my dick. I turned to look at a still breathless McKenzie, who stared at me above a now devilish smile as she gripped my dick and toyed with its head using her thumb.

?You should consider yourself lucky,? she said as her hand continued its work. ?It takes a special girl to be able to handle an eleven inch tool.? Her hand barely made it around my shaft but her touch carried wonders with it. ?Remember that,? she said as she gave a final squeeze and released me. ?I?ll find you later.? With that, she rolled her naked body over and went to sleep.

I strolled out of the room in a daze and started to walk towards the stairwell, eager to see what I looked like. I made it a few steps before I realized there were eyes staring at me. It took a few steps more before I realized I was naked as the day I was born and wore a hard on that would have seemed oversized in porn. I stopped and looked around at the half dozen or so girls standing in the hallway. Apparently McKenzie?s screams and the structural damage we?d caused had garnered some attention. None of them said a word but all of their eyes leaned hungrily against my gigantic body. What did they see right now? I couldn?t wait to find out. What could one more pill do?

?Holy shit, Rhys,? one girl said in a horse whisper.

I smiled. ?Rhys is my brother,? I said in a booming voice. ?I?m Ryan.?

With that I turned and walked upstairs and back to my room.
Doesn't get much better than this, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to stewbake For This Useful Post:
Terrylee Long (July 7th, 2013)
  #9   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 06:27 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
THANK YOU!!! Reading this was a little like that last sex scene....WOW.
  #10   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:01 AM

theseventhwave
That was amazing. SO well done. SO hot. Love it!

I even like the sex/growth scene (in spite of the fact that it was hetero) - would have been hot to see him do the same with the dude from the shower.

I am anxiously looking forward to the next chapter. Will he use another pellet? Will he get busted by Dr. Powers? Will Rhys hear about Ryan's growth and come back early to investigate? Will we see Ryan get it on with the muscle guy from the shower?

Florida - you've been creating a truly awesome story. Thank you!
  #11   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:32 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
This was awesome, I want Ryan to share with Peindexter!
  #12   Add to toad687's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:49 PM

toad687 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toad687
I don't believe I've ever gotten so turned on by heterosexual sex before ... That was hot.
  #13   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 09:58 AM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Such a hot turn around for him, and I can't wait to see what happens when Rhys gets back and the new comparisons!
  #14   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:55 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
This story pushes all my buttons, it's awesome!
  #15   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 12:01 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story is epic! It has everything. I love that he is gay but fucking his brother's girlfriend just to out-alpha his brother.

And now the tables are going to turn. I cannot wait to see the twins reunite!
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
photoguy (July 7th, 2013)
  #16   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2013, 07:54 AM

Such an intense story, can't wait for the next part to see what happens!
  #17   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2013, 08:46 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
He should really be sucking those pellets like jawbreakers
  #18   Add to nicotico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2013, 04:55 AM

nicotico is on a distinguished road
I never thought I'd say this, but "Damn! That heterosexual sex was incredibly arousing!"

Also, I love that your characters always have to eat before growing. It always takes me right out of the story when guys grow muscle from nothing, unless the sources is explicitly magical. Keep going!

Last edited by nicotico; July 12th, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicotico For This Useful Post:
photoguy (July 12th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 12th, 2013)
  #19   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:08 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
man, I wonder how much time till the wrong people realizes what0's he's done. If that makes the dorm source of grow to run out, there are gonna be lots of pissed guys at him.

But this chapter was so incredibly hot! I can't wait to know how big he's gotten.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #20   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:20 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
More? Soon....?

Bump! Hoping we can see more soon, Florida.

This is a really great story, and I know we've got plenty of fun in store once Rhys comes back from Spring Break!

Thank you again for this great work!

John
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jsmith2300 For This Useful Post:
atbkv (July 26th, 2013), convolution (July 29th, 2013), photoguy (July 26th, 2013)
  #21   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:10 PM

Man, I've been waiting for part nine for so long, its so good, I keep coming back to it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
convolution (July 31st, 2013), mario2007 (July 30th, 2013), MeatPuppet (August 7th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 30th, 2013)
  #22   Add to alanindy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM

alanindy is on a distinguished road
Giving it a bump

We're all clamoring for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to alanindy For This Useful Post:
TKnTexas55 (August 8th, 2013)
  #23   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2013, 06:48 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
I owe all of you a story and apologize for the long delay. Free time has been a luxury this summer and its been hard put words on paper. I'll do my best to give you guys another installment soon. I really dislike indefinite halts to stories myself.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
Buff500 (August 9th, 2013), cg12345 (August 14th, 2013), evanw (August 8th, 2013), fwee (August 15th, 2013), GlamRockCowboy (August 9th, 2013), GTlifter (August 8th, 2013), jsmith2300 (August 9th, 2013), krisostrander1 (August 17th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (August 8th, 2013), MeatPuppet (August 8th, 2013), msclpatrol (August 23rd, 2013), musclemonkey (August 10th, 2013), photoguy (August 9th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 29th, 2013)
  #24   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:23 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
I really do need a new chapter.

I really do need a new chapter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dickasauras For This Useful Post:
actionjack (August 14th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 14th, 2013)
  #25   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2013, 04:52 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
I read this chapter again...
Thanks for such great writing; even if you don't continue any farther with it, this is still the best story I've read in a long time
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
TKnTexas55 (August 14th, 2013)
  #26   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2013, 03:27 PM

Bump! Where is the next point!?!
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
MeatPuppet (August 23rd, 2013)
  #27   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 02:29 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Phwew... that was close.

This story almost went to page 2 of the forum without another bump. That cannot be allowed to happen, people.
msclpatrol (August 30th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (August 30th, 2013)
  #28   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:33 PM

Update for the twins?
  #29   Add to alanindy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:25 PM

alanindy is on a distinguished road
Giving it a bump back onto page 1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alanindy For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (September 20th, 2013), convolution (September 19th, 2013), jsmith2300 (September 19th, 2013)
  #30   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2013, 06:51 AM

Any chance this will be updated for a part nine, was getting so good!
  #31   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2013, 02:24 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
I suggest that rather than continuing to post comments on the story, which is starting to border on thread necromancy, you send a PM to the author. If they aren't logging into the site at all, then they won't see your posts at all, and if they are, they'll see the PM notification instantly when they load the site even if they don't look at the story section. (And you won't keep getting my hopes up that there's a new part because a thread with this title keeps showing up as unread. )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
convolution (September 30th, 2013), musclemonkey (September 29th, 2013)
  #32   Add to photoguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:35 PM

photoguy is on a distinguished road
More, please?

Pretty please?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to photoguy For This Useful Post:
billsmustwin (November 11th, 2013), MeatPuppet (November 11th, 2013), tadeusz10 (November 11th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 16th, 2013)
  #33   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
This really has been a great story from the beginning, like all your others. Good storytelling. I'd really enjoy seeing how it concludes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:
convolution (November 16th, 2013), scrawn (November 17th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 16th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options