The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:19 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Ryan, My "Little" Brother (Rewrite) - Epilogue

This is a rewrite of BigBearMan94's original concept, done with his permission.

Original Story
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 4.5 | Part 5

This story is now complete. (Thanks for reading!) Each section ends with a link to the next section, but here are links to all the parts of the rewrite for handy navigation

Rewrite
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Epilogue

-----

Okay, here's the epilogue. I had fun when I thought of how it would go, and I hope you like it too. Thanks for reading.

-----

WARNING: Part 13 of this story was posted at the same time as this epilogue. If you haven't already done so, go read it first, or else this won't make sense to you.

-----

Ryan, My "Little" Brother
A Rewrite of BigBearMan94's Original Story (With Permission)
Epilogue

-----

Twelve Years Later...

"Here's to Mr. Olypmia on his 30th birthday!"

All four of us clinked our glasses -- me, and James, and Ryan, and Ryan's fianc?e Melissa, a tall, slim, red-haired girl from New York who he had met in his senior year of college. We were in the living room of the new house, the one I had built after Ryan went off to college. It had extra-high ceilings and doors and all the doorframes and hallways were extra-wide. James constantly fantasized about the day when I would be large enough to have to go through even the new house's doors sideways; at first I had laughed, but in the last year it was starting to seem possible.

Ryan had graduated from college a few months earlier -- which was half a year longer than the ordinary four-year course because he had spent six months studying abroad in Stockholm. Those six months had actually been carefully arranged to let him snoop around looking for traces of Dr. Franskasten. It may have been his imperfect grasp of the language, but he had turned up nothing. By that time, even the police had essentially stopped looking for her, so it wasn't surprising that a foreign college student on a deadline couldn't find anything new. Secretly, I was glad. Setting aside the emotional wrenching, the experience had been the start of several major changes for the better, and I would have felt very guilty if we had actually found her only to land her in jail.

A year after Ryan's near-death experience, I had gotten so big that I got my pro card without even having to put in any effort. I had been a little nervous about continuing to compete, since my size was largely because of a drug, but then James showed me a series of video clips he had taken on the job, but had not published. I verified by watching people's skin at the next competition; essentially all of my serious competition was not only taking growth-enhancing drugs but was taking so much that every single one had some part of their body which, under the oil, had more needle marks than a pincushion.

As James said, if everyone is taking drugs, I couldn't be blamed if my drug was more effective than theirs. Besides, I wasn't actually taking anything. I had been tested for everything anyone could imagine, many times over and at random intervals, and nobody ever found a thing. I was, in fact, almost obnoxiously healthy in every respect testable. While the house was under construction, I even took a three-month challenge where I lived under strict supervision as they tried to catch me taking drugs, in exchange for a cash prize and having all my bills paid if I was clean. I was not allowed to bring anything with me, was strip-searched on entry, and constantly videotaped. During that time, I gained 60 pounds of muscle and two inches of height, and the smart alec who proposed the contest got nothing but a bill for thousands of dollars in high-protein food and a lot of video of me sleeping, eating, and lifting, which under the terms of the agreement he couldn't even sell without my permission.

I had become the youngest Mr. Olypmia since the 1980s, and had successfully defended the title every year since. In fact, since I not only was bigger proportionally than the other competitors but also vastly taller than any of them, there was talk of altering the contest rules to specifically exclude me, in order to prevent anyone from getting discouraged. But on the other hand, since I had maintained a tiny, slim waist with unbelievably tight abs, my presence shut up all the whiners who complained about how the contest was no longer about aesthetics; if anything, I had more incredible proportions than anyone who ever competed, but I was also vastly huger at the same time. Heck, I even had to have special posing shorts made, because I was also hung two or three times as large as any other competitor. Any time I walked on stage, the crowd went crazy. The contest promoters basically had no choice but to let me keep winning, bigger and stronger each time.

I still wasn't up to the incredible mass and height I had had for a few days, but in the last couple of years I was getting close. James and I had even reenacted his "mountain-climbing" a few times, and if anything I was even stronger than I had been -- video of me lifting small cars was all over the Internet for those who found it interesting. (Such as James.) In the last six months, I had actually progressed to larger vehicles, and on James' last birthday I had picked up a smaller SUV for his private entertainment.

Meanwhile, after winning my first contest and getting the prize money and making a number of good deals for endorsements and personal appearances, I had had enough extra cash to quit my job, and had gone to the local state school full time and taken a degree in nutrition, graduating one year after Ryan went off to college himself. I wasn't using it for anything, since the money was still flowing in, but the degree was there if I ever needed it.

I was a little surprised, given that I was now about as much of a household name as any bodybuilder ever was, that nobody from the hospital ever made the connection and challenged me. Of course, if they wanted to accuse me personally of being the mystery giant, they would have had to claim that at some point in the future I would grow a beard and then travel into the past. But I would have thought that someone would have at least asked if I was a relation, and demanded to know what I was covering up. No accusation ever came, though.

Ryan had gone into bodybuilding, but everything the doctor had said was true: unlike me, his body had no "memory" of being a giant. And even if I had been willing to let him take steroids, he refused categorically to touch any sort of drug ever again. I even had trouble getting him to take his antibiotics when he had strep throat in junior high, and to get his mandatory shots when he went abroad. By the end of high school, he was a little smaller than I had been at that age, but without the fantastic definition he had had when artificially aged; from that point, of course, I had blown up into a giant, but he merely grew normally. He was big enough now that he could possibly have competed in an "all natural" contest, although I don't think he would have won. But he really wasn't interested in competition by the time he was in college.

Instead, Ryan had returned to his first love. Well, second love, since the first was Pokemon. As soon as his body was physically capable of it, he had made it his hobby to seduce every woman he possibly could. I tried to get him to slow down, but nothing seemed to work. In fact, I think I made the problem worse just by existing -- I suspect that any guy who tried to stop Ryan got threatened with his huge older brother, even though I would actually have gladly shaken the hand of any guy who managed to stop Ryan's sex mania. I tried to take some consolation in the fact that he was at least practicing safe sex, and -- I admit to a certain amount of spying, in which James assisted -- never behaved like anything like a perfect gentleman to anyone afterwards as far as I was aware. Certainly I never heard any angry calls from disappointed women.

In fact, it had been quite a surprise when Melissa had shown up. Until then, it was typical for Ryan to go through two or three partners a week. (And I was not permitted to remain in ignorance of the fact; Ryan retained his tendency to talk in obsessive detail about his hobby.) But six months earlier, suddenly all the other women stopped getting mentioned. All he could talk about was Melissa, how incredible she was in bed, how smart she was, how much fun it was to be around her, and other such variations on the general theme. His descriptions of their adventures in bed -- and elsewhere -- were not for the faint of heart, but she seemed more than capable of keeping up with him.

James, on the other hand, had continued bodybuilding, actually with more enthusiasm than before. He explained that he had never actually pushed himself as far as he could go because he always wanted to be with someone bigger than himself. Now that he had a partner who he could never outgrow, he threw himself into it. His genetics were certainly superior to Ryan's, and possibly even to mine, so that by now he was as large as some of the smaller Mr. Olypmia competitors had been before I showed up and threw the whole curve off. He had a very healthy income, as the only officially licensed photographer for the current Mr. Olypmia, and we had produced a whole series of as-yet unreleased erotic videos to pay for our retirement, whenever my body finally stopped blowing everyone else's out of the water -- although that was unlikely to happen for at least another decade or two. (Even my sex drive was still as strong as a teenager's.)

Now Ryan and Melissa were visiting me and James for my birthday. We drank the champagne and ate the cake, and I opened the presents -- except for the one James had given me which had the words "for the bedroom tonight" on the tag -- and James stepped into the kitchen to do a little cleanup. Ryan gave me a hug, and I hugged back. As usual, he jokingly pretended I was crushing him, and Melissa laughed.

"Well, that's about it, Bro. Now Melissa and I will get out of your hair, and you and James can open that extra present."

"Heading for your hotel?"

"Nope; we're going to go see a movie. You've got a really nice first-run theater near here."

"Huh. Well, enjoy it, Champ."

"Come on, Honey."

"You go ahead and start the car. I just want to finish my glass, and then I'll be right out. It would be a shame to waste this wine."

As Ryan went out to the car, Melissa drained her champagne, and then looked up at me and smiled.

"Do I get to hug the birthday boy, too?"

"Sure, if you want to."

I leaned down a bit, and she put her arms around my traps, since my neck had mostly vanished into them over the last few years.

"Don't worry, Alex. I'll keep Ryan in line. I really do love him, you know."

She put her lips to my ears, and in a much lower tone, she added:

"Besides, a charming yerng man he is, when nert erv Pokemon he is talking."

With a silvery laugh, she walked briskly to the door, and the two of them drove off as I watched, my mouth hanging open.

Last edited by tekuno; March 19th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
actionjack (March 5th, 2013), andyjay (March 5th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (March 5th, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (March 22nd, 2013), bugmenot2 (March 6th, 2013), chocomus (March 10th, 2013), duk2112 (March 5th, 2013), fillups44 (March 18th, 2013), GlamRockCowboy (March 5th, 2013), iets21 (March 9th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (March 5th, 2013), Jaekel (March 5th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (March 5th, 2013), Kit Werecat (March 10th, 2013), marduk1126 (March 5th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (March 5th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 5th, 2013), muscular (March 5th, 2013), nnnrg (March 5th, 2013), Otaru_grower (March 10th, 2013), renbear (March 5th, 2013), rododoro3 (May 19th, 2013), The Pecman (March 11th, 2013), timaanv (March 6th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (March 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
THAT LAST FOUR LINES MADE THE WHOLE STORY. It was a good story. You did a great job.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKnTexas55 For This Useful Post:
Mike.D.Mass (March 5th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Jaekel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:03 AM

Jaekel is on a distinguished road
Very good

So the process was reversed in time to save Ryan? By Who?
Ryan shrunk to more normal proportions? "No 'memory'" of being a giant? (elaboration, please?)
The Doctor was a she?
The Doctor managed to de-age herself to around Ryan's age?

Loved the story, and would love to know more of what happened during the time skip.

Lovely story: thank you!
  #4   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaekel View Post
Ryan shrunk to more normal proportions? "No 'memory'" of being a giant? (elaboration, please?)
The Doctor was a she?

Loved the story, and would love to know more of what happened during the time skip.

Lovely story: thank you!
All that info is in part 13
  #5   Add to marduk1126's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:41 AM

marduk1126 is on a distinguished road
I have to say the fact that he didn't know every bodybuilder is on HGH/slin/juice is pretty funny.

Magic growth pills and -this- is what breaks suspension of disbelief. . .
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:16 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I was right, she is an alien

(Yeah, I predicted it too. But that's because it was too perfect.)
  #7   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 01:05 PM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
To quote Wile E. Coyote, "Brilliance! That's all I can say! Sheer, unadulterated BRILLIANCE!"
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 02:41 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The story was excellent and even had a certain morale to it, so Alex was rewarded by all his good deeds and became a real life giant, James found the man of his ultimate dreams, the doctor saved Ryan's life and all the other kids she had aged and even created a way to find herself a hunky sex addicted muscle man. Maybe Ryan was the one who truly had a lesson to learn - sometimes even in fantasy stories it is not worth cheatting !

Thanks for your amazing take on this story!

Cheers
  #9   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 03:02 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Wow, just wow. An amazing ending for an amazing stories.

Now I can't wait to read the other stories you have in mind.
  #10   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
perfectly twisted ending.
  #11   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
All right, time for the special features and commentary track.

First off: yes, "Franskasten" is meant to be similar to "Frankenstein". "Frankenstein" translates more or less to "French Stone" (well, "Frankish", but nitpicking between modern France and the Franks is pedantic). Dump "French" and "Stone" into Google's translator and ask for Swedish versions, and you get "Franska" and "sten". So you could say -- wait for it, wait for it -- that the name has been artificially Swedened.

As for the other names: well, Alex and Ryan Wrightman (and their father) were named in the original story, so I stuck with those names, along with the stats quoted for Alex in the first chapter. The first names of the other characters were pulled at random, but the last names not already mentioned are anagrams: "Earpp" for the lawyer, "MacRae" for the photographer, and "DeMenici" for the doctor.

Originally, Ryan was going to have a day when he had the various women over, and then found that he couldn't get it up. But then I realized that, realistically, that couldn't really fit until he was older, and by that time he was aging too often to fit in the women. So he just suddenly stopped having sex at a younger age than originally planned.

Roald Dahl's "The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar" is a really great story. And one of the other stories in the book containing it -- "The Hitch-hiker" -- is where I first learned about the construction tool known as a "hod", which I used in another story, so I might as well mention it here. I never much liked the rest of the book. Google says I got the title wrong, though: it should be "...and Six More", not "...and Six Others". Oh, well. Wait, this is a forum, I can edit my posts. ...okay, I never actually made that mistake. You didn't read this.

Oh, and speaking of books mentioned in part 13: the last sentence of The Thirteen Clocks was actually half the inspiration for another one of my stories, and the book is a great choice if you ever have to read aloud to a child. And the other Thurber book is Fables for Our Time, which is very short and looks like a children's book, but isn't really.

Last but not least: it's really interesting how Pokemon (and/or Digimon) is a sort of generational divide. If you were young enough to play it when you were a kid, then you probably got into it fairly seriously, played at least one of the sequels, and may even continue to be somewhat interested by it into your adulthood. If you weren't -- I wasn't -- then it's really bewildering how kids (and former kids still playing) get into it. I tried playing one of the original games, back when only one sequel had been released, and it was like Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (the worst game Square ever released), with the most boring parts of Final Fantasy VI and VII bolted on top (i.e. the collecting aspects of the Lores and Rages from VI and absolutely everything to do with chocobos in VII). I just couldn't see the appeal, and still can't. I figured that it would make a good filler activity for a modern-ish kid, though, so Ryan became an obsessed character. Saves me having to go find out what real kids that age actually do these days.

Thanks to everyone who thanked me, one way or another. I hope you won't mind if I don't reply to comments thanking me individually. It's nice to get feedback, but it's even nicer to get positive feedback.

(Any smilies I haven't used yet?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKnTexas55 View Post
THAT LAST FOUR LINES MADE THE WHOLE STORY.
I came up with the idea one night not too far in, and spent the rest of the night laughing and smiling to myself. (Which would have been creepy if I hadn't been at home.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaekel View Post
The Doctor was a she?
Sorry, I posted both parts at the same time, and it didn't occur to me that people would put their comments on the epilogue so that it would get bumped while part 13 wouldn't. I added a warning to the top of the text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marduk1126 View Post
I have to say the fact that he didn't know every bodybuilder is on HGH/slin/juice is pretty funny.

Magic growth pills and -this- is what breaks suspension of disbelief. . .
Hush! Since I'm never going to take anything like that -- I have enough medical problems without throwing a bunch of extra chemistry into my bloodstream -- I want to believe that it's possible to get really huge without them. It's hard enough to motivate myself to work out as it is, I don't want to lose all hope of ever getting big!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
I was right, she is an alien
Since I never actually specified, she's whatever you think she is. But my internal backstory is that she's hundreds of years old, but lost the real age-reversal formula in World War I, and has been doing research since then to recover it. If you are such an incredible biologist that you can change your own age at will, then presumably changing other things would be fairly simple as well. To say nothing of having hundreds of years to learn languages. But as I say, I never brought all that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
The story was excellent and even had a certain morale to it, so Alex was rewarded by all his good deeds and became a real life giant, James found the man of his ultimate dreams, the doctor saved Ryan's life and all the other kids she had aged and even created a way to find herself a hunky sex addicted muscle man.
Yep. Most things I write, when you condense them down, are basically fairy tales: nobody permanently damaged, good guys get rewards, bad guys don't prosper, and they live happily ever after. Of course, since I tend to throw in lots and lots of sex, nobody will be reading my stories to their kids any time soon, but I can live with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhumanyuyin View Post
Now I can't wait to read the other stories you have in mind.
I just posted a little short story, which isn't really all that great from the muscle growth point of view but I had the idea and liked it and it was short enough that I could get it done very quickly.

Starting tomorrow, I will be alternating parts of two original stories: "A Word Out of Place", which is a swords-and-sorcery kind of thing (and a real departure for me in several ways) and "Footnotes From The Unauthorized Version" which is science fiction (and will have lots of good parts -- or, at least, parts which I think are good, but not everyone shares my tastes, of course), one part of one story each day. And I will tell you up front: there will be people who object to both stories, for different reasons. (The temptation is to say "so nyah".)

"A Word Out of Place" is already finished; I've had it sitting here for a long time now. "Footnotes From The Unauthorized Version", on the other hand, is incomplete; I've got the beginning, and a bunch of the middle, and the ending, but there's a very large chunk missing before the ending which needs to be filled in. I'm hoping that having people expecting new parts will motivate me to finish it; certainly BigBearMan94 kept sending me private messages asking about when the next part of this story would be up, and that motivated me to keep up the pace. In any case I have enough stuff done already that I should have about a week before I absolutely have to write anything more.

And then I have been invited to do another rewrite. I'm probably going to start it before I start posting it, but I may not. It's Vga518's idea/story (which was also used as inspiration by CelticMuscle). I have an outline for that already completed and with the original, er, creator's approval, which is how this one was, so I don't anticipate any problems.

And that would appear to be all for now. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by tekuno; March 5th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (March 6th, 2013)
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 03:36 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Wow, these are prolific plans, tekuno! I am so happy to see such a passionate writer sharing his fantasies and stories with us. Congratulations, and just remember that you also need to have fun with your stories, because that's the most important
  #13   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:58 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Ah, what a great ending. Great writing, man.
  #14   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
OMG!!!! You plot-twisted us!! Man, you're evil and I love it!!!!!! Best ending ever!!!!

You're damn good at this! and after i read that line she said I was left with the same expresion Alex was left. Srly!

Thank you so much for sharing this great story. I enjoyed reading it

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #15   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Terrific tale, and a very unexpected ending! Sincere congrats.
  #16   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2013, 04:25 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
You have one of the best writing styles ever!
  #17   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Awesome stuff, just a beautifully constructed story that develops (along with the characters) in an incredibly satisfying way. For those of us following it, the musclegrowth, which disappeared from the final installments, became secondary to the development of the characters, a tribute to your storytelling ability.

I usually avoid stories where the little brothers get bigger than their older brothers but I am so glad I was pulled into your story.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to fillups44 For This Useful Post:
renbear (March 18th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode