The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2013, 12:31 AM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernaut pt. 9

Part 1 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5824
Part 2 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5834
Part 3 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5845
Part 4 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9388
Part 5 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9392
Part 6 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10349
Part 7a - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10658
Part 7b - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19617
Part 8 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68496

Juggernaut pt. 9 - A Tale of Two Brothers

The hammer rested ever so gently in the large hand of Jamal. The blond giant clad in Norse armor took one look at the Juggernaut and the Wolverine?and smiled. ?You my onyx friend, have a good heart,? bellowed the god-like being. ?I am Thor Odinson of Asgard. Who are you? You do not look as puny as normal humans.? Jamal answered with his name, and then introduced Logan. ?Why are you here Thor?? Jamal asked. Thor thus explained his story:

My father?s palace was invaded today by Frost giants, led by my brother Loki?he?s adopted. While my father was placed in the Odin-sleep, a slumber that replenishes his life force, and thus leaves our palace weakened. I managed to defeat my brother and his army, but not before he used magic to banish me from Asgard for three earth days. I am stuck in this realm and cannot return until the sun sets on the third day. By then, I do not know how much of Asgard will have been compromised. My friends and allies will fight on so I am not worried. It will take Loki another week before he attacks Asgard again. Meanwhile, I fear he will try to attack Midgard next. With my allies stuck in Asgard, and me alone here, I think it only a matter of time before he sets out to conquer your world. I asked Mjonir to guide me to a source of energy strong enough to help me protect Midgard, and it seems?ebony giant, that it has chosen you.

Jamal was awestruck?just moments ago, he had the sexual experience of his life, and now he was asked to accompany this titan on a mission to protect the earth. ?Has Loki attacked yet?? ?No, but it is only a matter of time?I know he is planning something,? Thor responded. ?Well we will have to wait for Loki?s plan,? Jamal said. ?Until then, we need to find back up. Wolverine, take the blackbird back to the mansion and let Prof. X know about our encounter. I will head to find help elsewhere. I read about some people who can help us out.? ?And what would I do?? Thor asked. ?You and your hammer can detect Loki?s energies. Keep a lookout for him, and alert us when you discover his plan?until then, try and blend in with the public?. Thor?s asgardian hammer suddenly turned into a pair of denim jeans, and button down denim shirt with construction work boots to match. Mjonir formed into a leather watch fitting snuggly around the wrist. ?I was referred to as Donald Blake in another lifetime. I think that name will work now,? the now slightly smaller and normal looking Asgardian spoke.

Wolverine was already preparing for liftoff. ?Hey, Thor. Can that hammer transport me to New York??. The watch flashed, and in an instant, Jamal found himself in Times Square. Ducking into alleys, and around corners he came upon a busted up gym located off the beaten path. There seemed to be only one person in there, and that was the person he needed. Jamal walked into the gym and noticed another black stud pushing iron around as if it weighed nothing. Clad in a yellow hoodie and some loose fitting black jeans, the behemoth benched what had to be industrial made bars with weights equaling that of small vehicles. Sweat drenched his coffee brown skin and little more facial hair that a goatee and mustache. His bald head glistened in the hot gym, and he looked to weigh every bit as Jamal, but a bit more dense in muscle tissue. ?Can I help you?? the big man asked. ?Yeah?, Jamal answered? ?I?m just here to workout.? The big man looked at Jamal. ?Kid, you look like you been liftin?, and you might be on that steroid shit, but this ain?t your standard college gym.? Jamal ignored the laugh from the ebony titan, and took a further look. What he thought were 45lb. plates actually weighed 200lbs. each. The bars each weighed 175lbs. Everything had been upped in weight and size to give this man a workout. Jamal looked at the brute. He looked aged, like in his early 40s, but built like a brick shithouse. ?I still want to workout with you. Anything you lift, I want to work in on,? Jamal blurted out. ?Kid if you can workout with me like that, then I?ll fuck the Hulk,? the big man laughed out loud again. ?And what?s your name Hercules??, joked the brute. ?Jamal, and yours?? ?The name is Luke?Luke Cage.? The nerve of this kid. Cage had seen big, but normal strength (even at that size) wasn?t shit compared to his. Cage had volunteered to receive superpowers in order to make some extra dough and for protection during racial times. The serum he received pushed his weight to well over 450lbs., increased his strength to superhuman levels, and made his skin nearly indestructible. He had done some brief missions under the alias ?Powerman?, but that was all behind him. His girl, Jessica, left him and he pounded away his woes in the custom built gym. Jamal felt a stir. He wanted to be challenged. He saw Cage as a potential training partner. Usually Colossus would work out with him, but seeing as how he always had to maintain his other form to lift, it was pretty limited. But Cage?Cage was filled out in all the right places, and Jamal had ideas for this one.

?So Jamal, let?s start with the bench.? Jamal had willed his armor to transform into workout clothes prior to coming into the gym. He was fueled by the power of Cytorrak. He would show Cage power?and then Cage would get his fuck by the Hulk? just not the green type. Jamal lowered himself under the bar. With four plates on each side, the weight was 1775lbs. Jamal hoisted the bar, much to Luke?s surprise and began pumping out reps. The weight was light and Jamal knew it. After pumping out 30 slow and consistent reps Jamal?s pecs began to push away from him. He flexed them a bit for Cage who began to lick his lips. Cage then pumped out 30 reps, but seemed to have to work extra hard for the last two. ?Increase the weight,? Jamal said. Luke added another two plates to each side. Instead of benching though, Jamal grabbed the bar and began to curl the weight. The crimson bands on his arms stretching with each concentrated rep. The pump in his arms were incredible, and Jamal could feel the strength flowing through him. He could also feel something else?lust. He was timid with Logan?he had never pushed himself that far, but with this guy, he was not holding anything back. Jamal dropped the weight to the floor with a thud, and began to grow. He didn?t want to grow taller, he wanted power. He wanted domination. Cage?s dick was at full mast. He wanted the goliath. Jamal grew and grew past the 2300lb. mark. He picked Cage up like an infant and engaged in a deep passionate kiss. ?This is your Hulk fuck,? Jamal whispered in Cage?s ear. Precum oozed from Luke?s tip as Jamal let his own precum drip into Cage?s mouth. After a while, Cage began to grow. His chest and back began to expand, ripping his hoodie to shreds. His legs grew more and more dense, and his shaft grew thicker and longer. All the while Jamal grew. Cage looked up and saw pure crimson eyes. Jamal had tapped into his subconscious?the place where he kept the bulk of his power. He wanted to use his full strength, but he needed a stronger subject first. Jamal entered Luke?s waiting ass. His precum lubed the way and inserted about half the flesh monster into the former superhero. Cage moaned in lust and pleasure, and began to buck up and down on the shaft. His impenetrable skin just served as a large flesh light for Jamal, and he couldn?t be happier. Then, as if commanded, Jamal shouted ?Grow?. Cage once again exploded with muscle. He had never experienced such power. He was now stronger than even. Fuck a super soldier, he was the super soldier. Pulsing at 6?7? and 1200lbs. Cage was ripped. Not an ounce of fat, and all the while, he was be pummeled by this behemoth.

Jamal smiled at his creation, but his eyes still stayed a deep shade of crimson. He had passed the 4000lb. mark and showed no intentions of stopping. Cage could only whimper as Jamal shoved more of his manhood into Cage. Each time, Cage would pump up to further dimensions. With a final surge, the crimson in Jamal?s eyes subsided, and only warmth and lust remained. Cage gazed at his 1900lb. body in the mirror. He was power, but nothing compared to the behemoth of whom he was at the mercy of. Jamal stood glistening and pumped at 5000 solid pounds of dense proportionate muscle. Jamal gazed into the eyes of his creation, and slowly slid the rest of his dick into Cage. Cage howled in pain, only for it to subside into pleasure. Cage, clawed and scratch Jamal?s back while getting the fuck of his life. Nothing phased the him. Cage pounded on Jamal?s beefy chest begging for release. The fists would have pulverized whatever it hit, but only made a small thud on the large monstrous chest. Jamal slammed Cage into the gym floor creating a large crater. Each thrust made a wave that threatened to comprise the old building. But Cage could take it. With impervious skin, it was just like a regular fuck. Jamal slammed in and out of Luke and the pleasure made the ?hero-for-hire? roll his eyes in the back of his head in pleasure. Toes were curled and tree trunk sized legs wrapped as far around Jamal as possible, clinging for more sex. Cage tried grabbing a fully loaded bar to stabilize, but Jamal grabbed the bar with one massive hand, and threw it across the gym, never losing his rhythm. He was there to establish dominance and will Cage to work with him. After this fuck session, Cage would be his, and he would have someone to handle all of his power. After several positions, Luke found himself riding the behemoth. His own massive hands resting on Jamal?s cobblestone abs. Up and down, Powerman rode the monster, his ass dripping precum from the monstrous tool invading his insides."Sooo.....much.....power...", Cage whimpered in pure lust, as Jamal continued dominating him. ?What?are?you??, Cage gasped. Jamal fucked steadily?seemingly ignoring the question. After hours and hours passed, their essence filling the gym with musk, Cage finally blew his massive load over his own abs and chest. Jamal fucked for a few more minutes and then released a massive load into Cage, who doubled over from trying to hold it all in, growing a few hundred pounds more. Jamal then slowly removed his massive tool from Cage?s now stretched ass and let him roll onto the cracked and destroyed floor, only to cum again on Luke?s face and chest. As he grabbed a gym towel and stood to wipe the sweat from his glistening, massive body, he looked down on an exhausted, spent, cum-covered and panting Luke Cage, smiled and simply said, ?I?m the Juggernaut, bitch, and you're hired.?

Outside, unbeknownst to either of the two Nubian monsters, a tall slender brown-haired man clad in green robes and a golden scepter smiled at the destruction, and then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (September 29th, 2013), Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014), jobber333 (October 4th, 2013), mlbjock (September 29th, 2013), msclbldr (September 29th, 2013), msman (September 29th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (October 1st, 2013), muscular (September 30th, 2013), weaknobody (September 30th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 29th, 2013), xboy (September 29th, 2013), xenon (September 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2013, 02:29 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Fuuuuuck!!!! Incredible story!!! woooow!! I love it!!! please continue!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options