The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2009, 08:01 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
To Rebuild What Is Broken, Part IX

[COLOR=white]Part I - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9104[/COLOR]
Part II - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9133[/COLOR]
Part III - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9146[/COLOR]
Part IV - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9222[/COLOR]
Part V - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9229[/COLOR]
Part VI - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9230[/COLOR]
Part VII - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16670[/COLOR]
Part VIII -
[/COLOR][COLOR=#d5d5d5][COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17593[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The first sign that anything was wrong was the colour blue. Everything around him seemed to have a blue tint to it. The second sign was far less subtle, at least to Travis.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fuck I?m horny!? Travis? mind was racing with images of muscle, large cocks, men fucking, Nathan lying naked on his bed beckoning him to fuck him. His trousers suddenly felt very full and uncomfortable.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The final sign that the potion was taking effect was the growth. Nothing explosive but enough for him to recognise that it was working. At 5? 8? and with such a small frame however that small amount of growth was enough for him to notice. His forearms were exposed from his rolled up sleeves and he could clearly see a little definition there. Not only that but his sleeves now felt a little tight. Flexing his arm he saw his once miniscule almost non existent bicep swell to a small ball. His chest felt tighter too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He struggled himself out of the now tighter shirt and stood there looking down. His chest stood a little proud now. As he breathed he could see? well pecs. Below this a small set of abdominals. Each standing a tiny but proud of his stomach. His legs also felt a little bigger. Stronger too. He squatted down, feeling his trousers stretch over his increased glutes, the material straining a little. He watched the muscles under the light khaki fabric move feeling proud and turning himself on even more.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fuck I have got to have a wank? right now?? With that last thought he stripped his trousers off, taking his shoes and socks with them. The bulge he was met with produced a little gasp. ?Oh my god?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He gingerly cradled his cock through his tightie whities, now tighter than ever. It felt immense. He knew he was bigger than average, his ?studies? on the internet late at night had revealed that but his once 7 inch member now stretched across his lap, poking a white tent in his underwear past his hip a little.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He began to pull at the waistband and his cock sprang up hitting him squarely in the stomach. Slap.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He dropped his underwear kicking them off and then sat on the edge of the desk, legs outstretched a little, leaning back. With one hand held around the base the other supporting his weight. He swallowed slowly and began the first upwards stroke from base to tip. It felt like forever, even though he?d only gained about half an inch by his guess. It felt like so much more. After that first stroke he couldn?t hold back any longer and began to pump his cock in earnest. After only a minute he made a deep, guttural sound and cum flew from his cock, hitting the floor with a loud splat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh god?. Oh god?it works? mmmm? Travis? mind was starting to clear a little now. He was still turned on, ready for another go but he was doing this for Nathan. That thought came through clearly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He got himself dressed, struggling a little to get into each item. A new wardrobe was going to be due soon. But first, Nathan.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nathan lay in his own bed that night. He felt wretched. They?d discharged him and sent him home and his dad had picked him up, albeit begrudgingly. He felt ashamed of himself. Chris had beaten him up, his best friend. Not only that it was the first fight he?d ever lost. He didn?t even hit back and had ended up in hospital! All over Travis![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He?d said it now though. He loved him. And he meant it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Clack.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nathan sat up painfully and looked about his dark room. ?Hello?? His voice sounded scared and weak. He felt a blush of anger at himself touch his cheeks. ?Hello?? He asked the room more forcefully. Thankfully his dad had took a night shift and was gone for the evening.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Clack. This time followed by a hiss.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Who?s there?? Nathan called out this time. Whether he was pissed with himself or not for being afraid, he still was.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Open the door!? The reply was a loud whisper from the direction of his window.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Travis?? Nathan got up putting on a dressing gown and headed to the window. Travis was stood by the tree looking up with a big grin on his face. ?It?s 4 in the morning dude, what you doing here? Did you come over here on your own??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, now let me in it?s freezing.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A few moments later Nathan stood shaking at the door, his meds wearing off. A cold breeze floating up the hem of his dressing gown didn?t help either. ?Get in here it?s freezing.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Travis bounded in the door, closing it behind him. ?Your dad home?? He whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No, nights why?? Nathan was eyeing Travis suspiciously. Something was different.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Good? And for the first time in their relationship Travis took the lead. He stood on tip toes and kissed his boyfriend fully, almost forcefully. Nathan reciprocated confused but not turning him down for a second.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?In the kitchen Nath, come on.? Travis was almost skipping. Nathan followed slowly, easing himself onto a kitchen stool carefully. It was then he noticed the water bottle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What?s that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?This my loving boyfriend,? Travis giggled at this. Was he drunk? ?Is the solution to all our problems.? He shook the bottle at Nathan before passing it to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nathan sat there looking into the liquid, watching the bubble swirl at the bottom before rising to burst at the top. ?And how is this going to?? A realisation dawned on him. One he didn?t like. ?Tell me this isn?t?? Nathan slammed the bottle on the counter, a shiver of pain running up his arm to his ribs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Not quite, I perfected it. Look? And with that Travis stood up, arms outstretched and for the first time Nathan knew what was different. He was more muscular, not aggressively so but it was definitely there.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nathan?s flush of anger returned. ?You took it?! Are you crazy? Fuck sakes Travis it killed Kevin! Or did you forget when he nearly killed me?!? Nathan felt disgusted and terrified. Was Travis going to die? Could he live without him? Would he want to?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes I took it and it?s fine now. I stablised the mix. I took it over an hour ago and nothing has happened. Except I got bigger.? Travis smile lent more to that sentence than the obvious and Nathan?s eyes flicked for a moment south. Nathan let himself smile lewdly at the thought then snapped back to angry.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh that?s alright then isn?t it! Travis how do you know it won?t kill you tomorrow or the next day. Or a year from now! For someone as smart as you you?re so stupid!? Nathan didn?t want to look at him. Something that was harder than he thought, the definition playing on his boyfriend?s body was hard not to look at.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I know because I did the tests babe. The formula isn?t even in my system anymore. It did it?s job and then, well I peed it out. It goes through you that fast but the after effects are permanent!? Travis stood in front of him now, eyes level. Nathan could feel the heat from Travis?s body warming him. ?I did this for you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?So? so you expect me to drink that?? Nathan raised the bottle again, searching for evidence of the formula.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yep and it?ll heal you too. I put a little more in yours though. I prefer you bigger.? Travis smiled coyly. Nathan was faltering at this. To be bigger, stronger. A man.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nathan unscrewed the cap and put it on the counter. Travis nodded at him encouragingly. He moved the lip of the bottle to his own. A moment later the bottle was empty.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Let me know what you think. (Part X in progress right now!)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Matt[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options