The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel VII

Here is part 7, hope you all like it, please let me know

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2
The Hotel Part 3
The Hotel Part 4
The Hotel Part 5
The Hotel Part 6

Something stabbed my wrist. At least that?s what it felt like. I sat up quickly, but that brought another dagger of pain, this one plunging into my back.

?Ow? I said, in an annoying whiny voice. I rubbed my wrist and gingerly got out of bed.

No matter how I moved, there was always a little jab of pain somewhere. Why did I hurt so much? The orgy hadn?t been that rough had it? I didn?t remember hurting this much when I came up to bed. Actually, I didn?t? remember how I got into bed. I remembered leaving the gymnasium and then? nothing.

Maybe one of the larger guys carried me up to bed. Probably Dan, he seemed the sort of guy that would do that. I just hoped he had brought me to my room and not his, the latter would mean he expected some sort of payment for it. I would have ?repaid? him anyway, but if he?d presumed I would, that would have made me less inclined to.

?Hello?? I called, looking around the bedroom. It looked like mine, but then again I had no idea what the other rooms looked like.

I headed to the door carefully, not because I was nervous, I was still a bit achy. I looked out but there was no one there. I took that to mean this was my own room. But then how had I gotten here?

I began to move to the front door, but then I realised I was naked? and a little sticky. Not to mention the fact I was extremely ripe. I was covered in the stink of body odour and sex, granted the latter wasn?t so bad.

I spent about an hour in the shower. It was just sooooooo good. The water was deliciously warm and the soap smelled great. It was weird how it smelt so masculine and musky, yet clean at the same time. The water also did wonder on my little aches and pains. So, after my shower, I stepped out into the corridor.

It was definitely my own room. Number 13, James Harold Grey, with Phil in number 10 next door and Ian just a bit further in room 15. I turned back round to the opposite door and saw that room 12 was still empty. There was an odd pulling sensation in the back of my head, like there was a word on the tip of my tongue that I couldn?t get out. Not only that, but it gave me a sense of? unease. Like there was something wrong with the door, and what lay beyond it was something sinister.

I headed to the stairs, overcome with a sudden urge to see Doc Nelson. Maybe it was for these pains. She was a doctor, not THE Doctor, but still a doctor. I could do with some paracetamols or something.

I nodded to a few guys I passed, but I didn?t remember there names. I tapped lightly on the glass doors, one of which looked cleaner than the other. Doc Nelson looked up from her desk and waved me in.

?I was just about to send someone to see you? she said, scrawling on her clipboard. I swear, every time I saw her she was writing. What could she be writing? A novel?

?You heard about the orgy?? I asked.

?Well? yes, but I fail to see what that has to do with your first shot?

?My? my first shot??

?Yes? she said, smiling at the note of excitement. ?Why did you ask if I?d heard about the orgy in the gymnasium??

?Oh, just though you were expecting me to come about my little aches and pains. I?d have thought you had a lot of those from new? guests, not being used to so much sex?

?Ah, I see. OK, let?s have a look at you?

She set her clipboard down and pulled out some gloves, letting the snap back against her wrist.

?Take your trousers off and sit on the gurney?

?Erm? my? my ass is fine? I said, my cheeks clenching together as I took a step back and covered it protectively with my hands.

?Oh? Is it your pe--?

?No!? I gasped, then cleared my throat and added, ?No. My? penis is fine too?

?OK? she said, not at all perturbed by my reaction. ?What seems to be the trouble??

?I think I fell over last night. My wrist and back hurt?

?Let me see?

I gave her my wrist, bracing myself for the pain, but she was very gentle. She did poke and prod, but they were soft. I told her where it hurt, and as she started looking over the rest of me, I could see he start to frown more and more.

?You say you? fell over?? she asked slowly.

?Yeah?

?Do you remember how??

?Erm? not really, but I was a bit spent after? last night?

She didn?t say anything, but she nodded to herself, holding her lower lip between her thumb and index finger. ?Well, your shot should help better than a paracetamol?

?Oh yeah? I said, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. It was almost like stage fright; that buzz of adrenaline, tying your stomach in knots and squeezing your bladder, but also giving you that happy feeling. Like you could do anything. ?Let?s do it?

I offered my arm to Doc Nelson, but she smiled.

?It?s not that type of shot? she said, turning her back on me and walking to a large cabinet. A key was suddenly in her hand and she unlocked the door. I didn?t have a chance to see what was inside before she closed the door again. She had a tiny bottle with a bright, almost neon green liquid inside it. She then picked up a shot glass from another cupboard, poured in the green liquid and then she handed it to me.

It took me a few seconds to remember how to move my arm. I took it from her and held it in front of me. My heart was racing now, thudding against my chest.

?So? so I just? knock it back?? I asked, my voice sounding faint and quiet.

?That?s all? said Doc Nelson. ?Just drink it quick. The taste is not pleasant?

?OK? I stammered. ?How? how big will it? will it make me??

?As it is your first shot, I?ve only used a diluted solution of 0.35 mols. per ml. I wouldn?t make you 6?5 and 300 odd pounds on your first shot, no matter how many times I am begged to. My system is to steadily increase the concentration, giving your body time to adjust?

?What would happen if I took the concentrated version??

The corner of Doc Nelson?s lip twitched ever so slightly. ?I? wouldn?t advise it? she said. ?But in any case, I don?t leave the ingredients lying around so I don?t want you trying to--?

?Oh god no? I gasped. ?I?d never do that. I was just? just wondering?

?I?m sorry James. I didn?t mean to insinuate that that was your intentions. You?d be surprised how often I find someone trying to get their hands on a stronger solution. Now come on, drink up?

I swallowed, my throat feeling dry. Why was I suddenly so nervous? This was what I?d wanted wasn?t it? After seeing all these guys, bigger, stronger? more hung; it made me want it too. Especially after seeing Malcolm grow, not to mention that fantastic orgy last night. Then why hadn?t I drunk it as soon as Doc Nelson had handed it to me?

?Is everything alright James?? asked Doc Nelson softly. ?If you don?t want it--?

?No, I do, I just? will it hurt??

She smiled sweetly and patted my shoulder. ?I have never heard anyone complain?

I took a deep breath and knocked it back. The liquid was so cold! I swallowed it and felt like my throat had frozen over. But when I gasped, my throat was fine again. Doc Nelson gave me a knowing smile and went back to her desk, picking up that bloody clipboard again.

?It should take effect in a few minutes? she said. ?You can go now?

I had no idea where to go though. I was a bit dazed as I drifted about. The shot hadn?t made me dizzy, but there was just this? this feeling that I?d made a mistake. Like I shouldn?t have taken?

?James!?

I jumped a foot in the air and spun to see Phil rubbing towards me. He skidded to a stop in front of me and looked me up and down? well, only down really considering he was still in his big gymnast form.

?Have you had it yet?? he asked, arms shooting out to rub my arms. ?Oh, come on man; tell me you?ve had it?

?Had what??

He clipped me round the ear playfully. ?The shot you homo. Have you had your shot??

?Yeah?

?Excellent. God I can?t wait? He grabbed my chest and rubbed it. ?Oh I can?t wait to see you with pecs. Can I watch you grow??

?Erm? yeah? that?d be--?

?Oh fuck! I gotta see Doc Nelson, fuck I forgot?

?What do you need to see her for??

He lifted his arm and flexed his bicep. That lump of muscle rose up, bulging against his sleeve, only leaving a small gap hanging underneath. He then placed a hand on his chest and rubbed. ?I gotta see her about these??

?You?re having sex with her??

?Pft, no? he chuckled. ?She?s alright, but unless you haven?t realised; every guy in this place is a roaring homo. No, I?m seeing her about my muscles?

?I still don?t get it. I thought this was normal, you said it was an aftershock of the shots?

?And it is, but an aftershock lasts less than a day. Turns out this could be permanent?

?Permanent??

?Yeah. After taking all these shots for a while, we don?t loose all the mass and muscle. We like... adapt or... evolve or some shit?

?So? you?re gonna stay that big forever??

?Fuck no?

?Oh? I said, sighing a bit with relief.

?I?m gonna get way fucking bigger?

And the relief was gone.

?I wanna get so big that I can fuck with the Doctor. Right, I?m gonna go see her, have my new measurements, and then I?m gonna come and see you grow. You can wait for me in my room. Kay??

?Sure?

?Awesome? he said, grabbing my crotch, making me jump. He gave me a wink then dashed off.

I watched him go and then started heading back upstairs. While I did, I couldn?t stop myself thinking about what Phil had said. Did I want to be big forever? I?d seen guys bigger than any I?d ever seen before, freakishly big in some respects. I?d be lying if seeing them hadn?t been appealing, almost alluring too, but?

What the hell am I worried about? Isn?t this every man?s dream? Gay or straight? To get big and strong with no effort and just have lots and lots of sex. I?d tried working out in my teens, I?d wanted a bit of mass on me, but I lacked the dedication so I just didn?t let myself get fat. I was fine with being skinny, but I would not want to be fat. So now someone?s given me the opportunity to get big easily, and I?m complaining? How much of a ungrateful arsehole am I?

Or? am I?

I closed Phil?s room door and leant against it. Why were they doing this? Why was there such a place that took guys and made them bigger? And for that matter, why was I one of these guys? What made them choose us? Was it a medical link? Like having the same blood type or something. Or maybe, like Phil said, it was just because were all--

?OH SHIT!?

My knees buckled and I gripped the door, my head feeling like it was spinning. The most amazing sensation was working its way through my body. I tried to stand but I was unable to raise myself from this half crouch. My hands shook and I was breathing heavily. I was only just able to bring the memory of Malcolm out of my fogged brain. If this was the formula, how had he managed to speak let alone ?perform? an rp?

The intensity subsided, enough so for me to stand up and waddle towards the bedroom. I looked in the mirror, expecting to see a larger me, but I was still the same. My chest rose and fell as I continued to gasp for breath, but there was nothing new. Maybe as it was my first growth, it was only a small amount.

Suddenly, the sensation became quiet? pleasant. It was like someone was licking my cock head, and they were doing it very well. I looked down; expecting to see a tent, but my cock was still soft. I felt like I should be hard, that sexual power rising from my groin as I felt the invisible tongue on my cock, but still I was soft. Not even a twitch.

Oh wait, there was a twitch. My cock moved against the material of my sweats, but? so were my balls.

?Oh shit? I breathed as realisation hit. I was growing. I was actually growing. I could see my shaft getting longer and thicker, I could feel it plumping up, the head moving against my sweats as it slid down.

I could still feel the tongue on my cock, bringing with it the build up of an orgasm, coming in little waves, yet my cock remained soft. Even at the sight of a cock growing, and not just any cock, but my own cock, I wasn?t getting hard.

Pulling my gaze away from the swelling crotch bulge from the mirror, I looked over the rest of my body. I could see my shoulders becoming more rounded, slowly broadening and pushing against the sweat shirt. My neck got a bit thicker, which looked odd as my Adams Apple bobbed when I swallowed. I could see pecs forming through the neckline of my sweats, even as it started to rise higher due to my broadening shoulders. I placed my hands to my chest and? I FELT them moving. I could feel the muscles swelling, shifting, and getting stronger. My nipples grew too, becoming hard, which my cock still wasn?t, and poked against the shirt.

The little waves of orgasm were building now, but my cock refused to stand and give them release. It didn?t help that these waves, when they couldn?t break out, just came back, bringing with them another wave. I could barely concentrate as my arms and legs thickened, swelling almost like balloons, the sudden desperate need to cum making it even more difficult for me to think. Biting my lip I watched as I started to inch up higher, my sweats riding up as my body got longer, and wider. There was definitely some resistance now, my sweats beginning to fight against my swelling muscles, trying to keep them covered.

I grabbed my cock, wanting to pump it, do anything to make me cum, but I was still fucking soft! How could my cock be soft when the rest of my body was telling me I was hard and should have cum hours ago?! That was the only way I could describe it; the moment before you cum, which is great, but there?s no release. It wasn?t an unpleasant sensation, but I really wanted to cum!

I cried out just as my shirt tore a bit, and then, it stopped. Everything stopped. The growth, and the building orgasm. It felt like I?d cum, my body was relaxed and had that simmering happy, contempt feeling you usually get afterwards, but my sweats were dry. They were tight, but they were dry.

Still breathing heavily, I watched as two well cut pecs rose and fell against my sweat shirt, tugging on the little split on the neckline. I touched them, making sure they were real, and they were. They felt full as I gave them a bit of a squeeze. I could feel the muscles under my skin, those muscles full of strength and power. And it was mine.

I flexed my new biceps, watching as they and my shoulders tensed against my sweat shirt. My lats spread at my sides, making the tear a bit wider and lifting the bottom up to show off the lower bricks of my abs. Grinning, I grabbed it and lifted it up.

My flat stomach now had tight brick like muscles bulging out. I rubbed them, feeling how hard and defined they were. I slapped them, but felt nothing. My hand ran down to my crotch, cupping the new equipment. My cock was nice and thick, and as I touched it, feeling its heat, it finally started to get harder.

I looked at my rising cock in the mirror as well as the new bumps on my legs. I turned and saw I had a great body shape; that large back, sliding in along my little waist and then bulging out again in a tight, round arse. I couldn?t help but reach round and place my hands on them. Even though my hands were bigger, my arse filled them. It was firm, even as I kneaded at it like dough. God it felt so good. I reached to the front, massaging my new, much larger tent.

?Wow? came a voice, only just taking my attention away from my body. ?Looking good James?

Phil was standing in the door way; or perhaps lounging was more accurate. He sauntered in, carrying off that sexy strut flawlessly. We were about the same height now, but I was a bit wider, and my chest stuck out more. He stood in front of me, looking over my body, grinning from ear to ear. Then he looked into my eyes and said,

?Let?s see what you can do?

Might try and slip another one in before christmas, but if not, have a merry muscled Christmas everyone

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:26 AM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
have a merry muscled Christmas everyone
Same to you. Have a great holiday!
  #3   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 12:14 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Orgasmic, seven chapters in you grow the main character. You're such a tease you ;-), fantastic chapter again, would be awesome if you manage to squeeze one more out, I eagerly anticipate.

Yay!
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 01:13 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 01:19 PM

The Hotel VII

I am glad that you finally let James turn into the HOT STUD that he wants to be. Please do one more so we can have a nice Christmas present from you. Merry Christmas to you and Hope that Santa gives you or brings you the MUSCLE body or MUSCLE guy of your choice.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; December 20th, 2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: correcting spelling
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:14 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well James finally got his first shot and is now ready to try out his new equipment and size on the other guests at the "Hotel"...

But the real issues are why are these guys at the "Hotel" being granted just about every man’s dream, be he gay or straight, to get big and strong with no effort and have lots of sex. And what is the secret of the shadowy "Resort", and what is it's ultimate goal? The creation of Super Soldiers, Pleasure Boys, Giant Slave Laborers, or an entr?e on a Kanamit's menu*.

* n.b. See "The Twilight Zone" episode 89 "To Serve Man"

Quote:
Respectfully submitted for your perusal: a Kanamit. Height: a little over nine feet. Weight: in the neighborhood of three hundred and fifty pounds. Origin: unknown. Motives? Therein hangs the tale, for in just a moment we're going to ask you to shake hands, figuratively, with a Christopher Columbus from another galaxy and another time. This is the Twilight Zone....

The recollections of one Michael Chambers, with appropriate flashbacks and soliloquy. Or more simply stated, the evolution of man, the cycle of going from dust to dessert, the metamorphosis from being the ruler of a planet to an ingredient in someone's soup. It's tonight's "bill of fare," from the Twilight Zone.
Ender
  #7   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:26 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Very good, very very good.

The growth was nice and the mystery gives it spice. Write on.

...and Happy Christmas!
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM

The HOTEL

When you make James BIGGER could you please tells how much he weighs and arms size etc. If gives us a better idea how he campares to the other MUSCLE HUNKS. Thanks
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 03:37 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
"Curioser and curioser!"
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
When you make James BIGGER could you please tells how much he weighs and arms size etc. If gives us a better idea how he campares to the other MUSCLE HUNKS. Thanks
i actually prefer stories to use a mostly relative sense of size; for example, at the end, since james hadn't reeeeally grown much it wasn't terribly necessary to say anything more than he was about the same height as Phil but wider (and phil's pretty buff at the moment! :P).

what's great about relative sizing is it's up to the reader's imagination; you'd be surprised how much our tastes vary on this site. Another thing is so many people either accidentally or purposefully exaggerate the measurements--beyond freakish, to the point of absurd. (6ft guy with 100+inch arms...i've read it, it happens :\) while the author may actually imagine those measurements and enjoy it and lust for it, not every reader will as well.

But, to likely belabor the point, the story and the growth scenes and all might be just what some readers want, just not so much that specific degree of growth. Well, in this case the reader will, naturally, imagine what size or kinds of growth he or she naturally enjoys fantasizing about, none-the-wiser that it may in fact be way smaller or bigger than the author ever envisioned. No one's hurt and (most) everyone wins

Of course, i don't really hold anything against being more specific/precise about measurements. Frankly, I just re-imagine that 6ft 100in-armed guy as a 7ft 30in-armed guy XD Plus, as a macrophile, I find it useful to get a feel for how big the giant's grown; of course, there comes a point (somewhere in the hundreds of feet, I imagine) where exact numbers become incomprehensible (and easily exaggerated too, I'll bet). So again, relative sizes become important. "He was now as tall as his apartment building!" "He's taller than the Empire State building!!" are or ought to seem like natural comparisons to make in macro stories....

ANYWAY, awesome story, greggers; i can't wait to fuck around with you in the next chapter. I mean...i can't wait for phil to fuck around with james in the next chapter.... :X hahahaha ;D take care bud and hope you enjoyed your christmas!
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options