The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:36 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel VIII

Hey guys of all size...es. Hope you've all enjoyed your Christmas and are ready for the New Year, sorry I didn't manage to post this before Christmas, but I hope you still enjoy t all the same. Let me know

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2
The Hotel Part 3
The Hotel Part 4
The Hotel Part 5
[COLOR=#999999]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
The Hotel Part 7

Phil tugged me towards the bed, not by my new, much larger cock tenting my sweats, but by my thicker wrist. It was odd walking, I had to roll my thighs a bit, not as much as most of the guys here did. My thighs weren’t bodybuilder size, but bigger than an average guys.

The gymnast lay down on my bed, beckoning for me to follow. Grinning, I lifted my knees up onto the bed and used them to walk towards him. Ignoring the weirdest sense of de-ja-vu, I let Phil grip my cock through my sweats, stroking it lightly. I moaned, feeling the thick slab of meat flare in his hands, pushing against it, making him grin.

“Fuck James, you got a good first shot” he chuckled, stroking my cock gloriously.

“Mmm” I said in return, lifting my arms and flexing. It was amazing, I felt so powerful now, so strong. Phil’s other hand came up to feel my muscles, running over my biceps and shoulders and then to my pecs. I flexed them, making it more difficult for him to move them. It was surprising how well I managed to control them. I’d never had chest muscles before, and I’d seen guys flexing them in amazing ways, making me think that even if I did get them, it’d take me a while to learn how to control them like the pros. But somehow I just knew how to.

“Great control James. Let me see ‘em”

He gripped my shirt, tugging on it, making it tear a bit more. I grinned, sticking my tongue out between my teeth before I kissed him hard. I felt him chuckle before he started returning the kiss. Taking hold of my neckline, I pulled my sweat shirt off. It was embarrassingly easy. My muscles made short work of it, and with Phil’s help, I was soon topless.

We continued to kiss, feeling each other’s muscles. I’d felt Phil last night, the memory was still fresh that I could remember how big he’d felt. But now my hands were larger, it wasn’t the same. He felt smaller, but still strong and so fucking good.

I pressed my hardon against his abs, rubbing against him, making him moan happily. He gripped onto my huge arms tightly, grinding himself against me harder. I could feel his cock sliding along my leg, the head poking against my sack.

Unable to bear the feeling of material between us anymore, I tore at his sweats, making him growl and tear at mine. I pushed him down onto the bed, kissing him so hard his head sank into the pillow. He wrapped his legs round my waist and his arms round my neck, grinding himself against me. Our cocks rubbed against each other, the heads sliding from the pre, smearing it over our abs.

I hoisted him up, moving back and then forwards again so my cock head could rub against his ass. He groaned as my head massaged those sculpted cheeks. I slid in, slowly, making Phil gasp and moan and let off a stream of curses. I knew he liked it hard and fast, so I thought I’d tease him. But, now that I was inside his ass, which was considerably tighter than it was last night, I decided slow wasn’t for me.

I fucked him hard, slamming my hard groin against his ass, making a loud slapping sound that was drowned out by the sound of the headboard striking the wall. Not to mention Phil roaring like a beast. His nails dug into my shoulders and our foreheads pressed together, both of us with our eyes closed blissfully, panting as we moved together.

Then I felt something warm on my abs and heard Phil’s shuddering moans. It was then I realised I’d made him cum. Me, James Grey, had made another guy cum before I did! I erupted inside him, making him bellow again, laughing as his eyes shone with sexual bliss. While my cock continued to fire into him, he kissed me, gripping onto my head until my cock fired its last shots.

I pulled out of him and rolled onto the side, the two of us panting heavily. My chest rose and fell more than his did, as my pecs were bigger.

“Fucking awesome James” Phil panted, grinning and slapping my chest.

“You too” I gasped.

“Course I was” he chuckled, looking over at me with that cheeky grin of his. “Now come on, let’s go show everyone your new body”

After a little debate as to whether I went down clothed or not, we left Phil’s room. I had won the debate and was thankfully clothed. I’d chosen a pair of Phil’s larger sweats, but they were still small enough to stretch over my chest. I just couldn’t stop looking down, checking out my own pecs bulging out in front of me.

We met Dan, but even in my new size he still looked huge. We flexed together, comparing and rubbing. He gave me a little peck on the pecs and then we went our separate ways.

Everything looked the same, yet different. Maybe it was the new perspective. I was about 6’ or 6’1 now, meaning I’d gained two inches. Not much when you think about it, but it was a huge difference for my brain.

Phil saw Ian coming out of the library, hoisting up his sweats. Behind him was a rather tall guy, but he lacked the immense mass most guys at that height had. He had to be about 6’5, 6’6 and had long, light brown hair that swung around his jaw line. He had a long face, his nose a bit crooked, and a pair of brown eyes so dark they were almost black. When Phil waved to them, his smile was brighter than Ian’s thin lipped one.

“Looks like James has had his first shot” said Ian, folding his arms and looking me over. “Looking good”

“That he is” chuckled Phil, slinging his arm over my shoulders.

“And you got to him first?”

“Yep, so that would be… 4-2 to me wouldn’t it?”

“What?” I asked, perplexed, looking at him.

He grinned sheepishly and wiggled his eyebrows.

“It’s a little contest these two have” said the tall guy. He had a nice voice, soothing almost. “They each try and get fucked, or… in Ian’s case, fuck, the new guy after his first growth”

“And I am wining!” cheered Phil, doing a very provocative victory dance. “Maybe it’s cos a certain someone won’t let his poor little ass get hurt”

“Well there’s no danger of you filling anything”

“Oooh, them’s fucking words” he said, putting on a Western accent. “You ready to dance partner?”

“Bring it bitch”

The tall guy kicked the library door back and took a step to the side just as Phil pounced on Ian. The tough guy caught the gymnast and they fell into the library. I saw them rolling about on the floor before a stray foot caught the door and it swung shut. I looked at the tall guy, eyebrows raised.

“Leave em to it” he said. “Phil’ll get his ass handed to him, but he’ll like it. I’m Sam by the way, room 11. And you’re James right?”

“Yeah, room 13”

“Cool. So your first growth huh?” He placed his chiselled chin in his hand and looked down at me. “I guess you were… 5’10”, maybe 9, near to 10 stone in weight originally?”

“Erm… yeah. How’d you know?”

He shrugged his well rounded shoulders and let his chin go. “I just know how these things work”

“Do you work here?”

“Heh, no” he said with a short laugh.

I could tell there was something more, the smile he was giving me didn’t quiet reach his eyes.

“So, you wanna join me for a workout?” he asked, clapping his hands in front of him then rubbing them together.

“Yeah, I think it’ll be cool to see how strong I am now”

We went to the gym which as usual was in full use. Henry was lifting a huge set of dumbbells over his head, working his triceps and shoulders according to Sam. There was also a smaller guy, just a shade bigger than me, doing a bench press with a much larger guy spotting him. His crotch just happened to be over the smaller guy’s head, and I could see his eyes were fixed on it. Which was understandable. The big guy was grinning down at him, eyes sparkling, his biceps bulging and relaxing as he followed the bar, not quiet touching it, letting the smaller guy get his workout.

“Right” said Sam, patting me on the back and standing beside me. Fuck he was a tall one. He gave me a grin and then looked around. “From the looks of your pecs, you like a bit of chest muscle. Shall we see how strong they are?”

“Yeah, OK”

He took me over to a machine, which, if memory served me correctly, was called a pec fly… or something to that effect. Sam set me down, patting my shoulder as he moved to the back. I heard him shuffling with the weights and waited until he came in front of me again.

“Hold on to these” he said, indicating to the padded things sticking out from the machine. I did so, resting my elbows on the bottom, placing my forearm along the padded part and holding the handle. “I’ve started you off with just 80 lbs. Should be easy enough. Just push your arms together”

I nodded and did so. It wasn’t exactly easy, but it wasn’t difficult. But the weirdest feeling was my in my chest. I could feel the fibres of the muscles that made up my pecs get tighter, causing my chest to bulge out in front of me. They pressed against my biceps as my arms moved closer together. I let my arms slide back, the weights clanking together as they fell back down behind me. I repeated the process, listening to Sam’s coaching words, telling me when to breath. That glorious burning feeling washed over my pecs as I could feel the muscles working. My heart rate picked up and adrenaline started to flow, waking me up and making me feel so powerful.

“That should be it” said Sam, smiling at me as I slide my arms out.

“Already?” I sighed, grinning up at him and slapping my legs. “I felt like I could go on for ever” Looking down I flexed my pecs against my shirt. “That just felt so awesome”

“Do you know how many sets you did?”

“Erm… I didn’t really keep track”

“You did 115”

“Fuck. Really?”

“Yeah, impressive stuff”

“I’ve never worked out before”

Sam just nodded. “So, what do you want to try next?”

“I don’t know”

“How about some free weights? Henry can help us out, but let’s stick to the lighter stuff”

I looked over at the huge things Henry was using. He’d now moved onto just a bicep curl, making those huge biceps bulge big and veiny. “There’s no way I could lift those things”

“Which is why we’re sticking to the smaller ones”

So Sam spent most of the day helping me workout, teaching me techniques for all types of workouts, and how to use the complicated machines. By the end of our session, my sweats were drenched with… well, sweat. Sam was sweaty too as he’d been working out along side me. I loved how he smelt; just so masculine and powerful. I smelt bad, but good too.

“Phew” whistled Sam. “I think we should hit the showers”

I got a few nods from guys as I passed them, Harold said I’d done a good job and patted me on the butt as I went by. It felt good having his large hand cup my now firm butt. My cock was just tingling, and I could feel my semi swinging as I walked.

As we stepped into the shower, Sam lifted his arms and pealed his shirt off. His lats spread and I got a full view of the bumps and mounds on his broad back. He was just so sculpted. He turned slightly to face me, holding his shirt in front of his abdomen. His pecs were tight, they didn’t jut out too much, but they looked good and strong. I saw his eyes travel down me, so did so myself. That was when I noticed the throbbing tent in my shorts.

“Heheh” I laughed nervously, my cheeks getting warm. “Sorry”

“No need to be sorry” he laughed, giving me that toothy grin. “Most guys get hard after a workout”

And with that he pushed his trousers down, bending over to give me a full view of his bubble butt. He straightened up, kicked the sweats off and turned the water on. I could only watch for a few seconds as he rubbed his toned body. It struck me again just haw tall and long limbed he was, all of his muscles were tight little balls. He had a relatively wide back, thinning down to a narrow waist, but it wasn’t as drastic a change as mine was. I wasn’t as broad as he was, not far off though, but my lats thinned down more so to my waist, giving me a real curvy look.

He looked over his shoulder at me, the water striking his chest and dampening his long hair. “Well, are you gonna shower or what?”

I smiled sheepishly and stripped off. I stood under the shower next to him and turned it on. The water was warm as soon as I turned it on. It struck my chest hard, making me gasp. It massaged the larger mounds like wonderful hands, soothing them after their workout. I rolled my head back, my neck clicking a bit as I let out a light moan. The water was trickling down me pecs and abs, running round the base of my shaft, which was still hard, and over my balls and thighs.

Something nudged my side. I smiled as I looked round; expecting to see a ‘happy’ Sam, but it wasn’t what I thought. It had been his hand as he offered me the soap.

“Thanks” I said, taking the soap, brushing my fingers against his hand in what I hoped was a seductive manner.

“No prob” he said, rubbing his soapy chest.

I rubbed the soap in, occasionally flexing my new muscles, still giddy about the fact that they were mine. I felt my biceps and shoulders, rubbing my pits… which were completely hairless! When had that happened? I knew my abs and chest had been shaved when I’d first arrived, but I’d still had my pit hair. As I rubbed my underarms though, they were as smooth as oiled pecs. I looked around, and other than my pubes, all the hair from my body was gone.

“You loose something?” asked Sam.

“Huh? Oh, no, just… checking myself out”

“Haha, that’s cool. Here, let my help you with your back”

My cock twitched as I turned round, passing the soap to him over my shoulder. I felt his large, long fingered hand massage my back, running up and out over my broad back. His fingers slid between the mounds of muscle as he moved down lower. I chuckled as he curled his fingers round my lats, making me lift my arms a bit so my biceps and triceps were out of the way for him. He carried down to my hips and I waited eagerly for him to start on my but. I could just imagine what it would feel like to have those hands on my round, globes of muscular ass, maybe even one of those long fingers siding inside and--

“All done” he said, clapping his hands.

“Huh?”

“I said I’m done” he repeated, louder to be heard over the water. “I gotta go, great job today. See you around”

He patted my shoulder and left me there in the showers on my own. I turned and just caught his sculpted butt disappearing out of the showers. What just happened? I thought he was gonna… to put it bluntly, fuck me. After all, why had he gone to such trouble to help me workout, there had definitely been a few unnecessary brushes of his skin on mine during the workout. Then there had been the whole rubbing my back thing. He’d seen my boner, so he must have known I was interested.

Then it struck me, I hadn’t seen HIS cock. How the hell had I not tried to look? He’d had his back to me when he undressed and then was behind me while he washed my back. When we’d just been standing side by side, I’d been too busy looking at my own muscles to check him out. Maybe he hadn’t felt anything while he’d been helping me. Maybe I wasn’t big enough for him. Which kinda stung.

I started to leave, when a large shadow loomed in the doorway of the showers. I stopped, thinking it was Sam, but then I realised it was too wide for him. Henry came in, using his shirt to mop under his arms. He stopped when he saw me, then smiled when he saw my boner.

“Got a little after workout bonner?” he asked in his mild mannered voice. He sounded very… British, which made me feel bad considering I sounded more common and English. He pronounced his A’s as R’s, very high class, especially when it was coming from a huge guy like him. “Would you like some assistance?”

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"

Last edited by Greggrth; January 17th, 2010 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
You're cruel =op that scene with Sam was pulled off perfectly. I love what Phil and Ian have going on, they're a pair of over grown children, it's endearing and hilarious.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Okay, James has had his romp in bed with Phil, this time with James as a "stage one" super stud.

So lets find some more clue about the Resort and why it and the Hotel exist...

Right now my guess is some kind of super pleasure boy but here sometimes the result of the process is unusable as a pleasure boy and those failures get recycled into lunch...

Ender
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 09:38 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
that was terribly enjoyable, as usual ;p
i looove tall guys! here's hoping sam gets buffed up soon and comes back to plug james with his monster ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2010, 02:49 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel part *

I want to thank you for the GREAT story. When are we going to get part 9? I think me and alot of guys wonder what is behind the hotel and resort. Please do not make us wait to long to see how HUGE James gets. It is hard to keep waiting. Thanks again
  #6   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2010, 11:01 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
agreed

this is a great story that i check up on frequently - surprised that there haven't been more comments, but it's really coming along nicely - suspenseful and sexy as hell. can't wait to read more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options