The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2010, 10:07 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 17

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Dan had gotten home and clothed in some things to make himself a bit more decent when he heard a knock at the front door. He wondered who it could be when he opened it and saw the smaller hunk of a neighbor that was Alex, looking mighty fine in his 250 lbs. of stud muscle. It suited him very, very well but already the gears in Dan's head were turning, wanting to pump him up even more. "Long time no see, man!" he grinned.

Alex grinned back, a slight flush on his cheeks. "Good to see you too Dan. As huge as ever, I see..." His blush deepened, as his memory returned to the way he had worshipped Dan's huge body, finally riding the massive teen's huge cock. Although Alex had been enjoying his new body immensely, and the attention it received, he hadn't been able to stay away from massive Daniel Stockwell for long.

"Yup, livin' the good life!" Dan grinned, throwing his arms out into a double biceps that defied description. Veins arose on his arms as they erupted into the much-desired twin peaks and beyond, nearly reaching his fists. "I think they'd get bigger if I could pump them up, but nothing's a challenge for me anymore," he chuckled.

Alex's mouth went dry at the sight of the massive mounds of rock hard muscle, rising so freakishly from Dan's huge arms. But the dryness faded quickly, as his mouth watered at the thought of being able to worship such massive mountains of perfection. "Must be rough..." Alex managed at last, trying to regain the conversation, "...not able to find anything challenging to lift anymore." He was almost sad, really. As much as he loved Dan's unbelievable size, he wouldn't mind seeing the already huge man grow even larger. "I guess regular gym equipment just isn't made for supermen like you, huh Dan?" Alex gave a little grin, and looked over Dan's massive body, his crotch swelling up in his pants. "I mean, my own gym time has been great, but I'm less than half your size!"

"Not for long, if you keep that up! Soon you'll be more than half, I bet!" he said with a lascivious grin. "C'mon inside, I was about to make a snack," he grunted, sauntering over to the kitchen. He made some tuna sandwiches for himself and Alex and put a dose of spice in Alex's to move things along. "Here ya go! The perfect snack for a growing muscleman!" he giggled, poking Alex in his tightly clothed pec.

Alex grinned, taking the sandwich, the feel of Dan's finger lingering on his muscular chest. It reminded him of the big man's monster cock, and the most incredible fuck he'd had from it. Since then, he'd fucked many others, but he longed to feel Dan up him again. He hungrily ate the sandwich though, distantly noting an odd flavor that was somehow familiar. He thought nothing of it though, and polished the sandwich off. "Thanks Dan, that hit the spot." He rubbed his stomach, feeling the rock hard abs beneath his shirt. His eyes fluttered momentarily, as he felt a bit sleepy.

Dan led Alex over to the couch where they started making out. Dan escalated things by unzipping Alex' pants and fishing out his nicely-sized cock and sucking on it, tickling the head with his tongue.

Alex groaned, sensations washing through him, as Dan's attentions sent his cock wild. Yet he couldn't cum, somehow. Instead, his body began to swell, his legs thickening, filling his pants further, as his upper body bloated outward, his already tight shirt filling further, the seams beginning to pop as he grew. "Oh fuck Dan.... I feel so fucking incredible... so damn horny..." He reached down and kneaded Dan's huge shoulders, his grip becoming stronger as his shirt began to tear, his huge torso forcing its way through, his big legs splitting his pants down the sides. With a loud groan, he shuddered, and finally came, filling Dan's mouth with a hearty load of man-seed.

Dan swallowed it all down and looked at the newly-minted Alex. Probably another 40 or 50 lbs. bigger, and it looked smashing. He kissed him and swapped some of Alex's own cum into his mouth, tantalizing him. "Now how are you gonna take care of me, big guy?"

Alex nodded, an eager grin on his face. "Fuck Dan, I've been thinking about last time when you fucked me since I walked in the door. Before that even. Since I woke up today..." Alex grinned, and sat up. He quickly pushed away the tattered remains of his clothes, and began to slowly pull garments from Dan's massive body. At 300 pounds, Alex was no slouch, but he was still dwarfed by Dan's 650 pounds of pure muscle freakdom. Alex loved the sight of it though, reaching out to caress Dan's immense muscles as he disrobed him, until finally the huge lad stood before him, completely bare, his two foot monster begging for attention. Alex happily began to swirl his tongue around the thick head and impressive shaft of Dan's huge tool, getting it nice and slick, getting a good flow of pre started. Then Alex looked up, and grinned. "You ready, big man? Ready to show me what that huge dick can do to little old me's ass?"

Dan picked Alex up like a toy and started sitting him down on his massive erection. "That hurt?" he asked, sensitive because he knew he was horny and could easily hurt someone smaller than him if he wasn't careful.

Alex let out a low groan. "Hurts so fuckin' good..." he panted, reaching out and grabbing Dan's chest, clawing at it until he found the huge man's big nips. Alex began to tease them, gently at first, running his fingers over them, flicking them like a tease. But then he began to pull on them more aggressively, hoping to get Dan going, wanting the big man to fall into a frenzy. "Come on, Dan. I know you can use that big thing. I can take it. Fuck me you big, beautiful freak!"

"Oooh!!!" he growled, shoving Alex down more and more on his tool, starting a furtive fucking motion, precum increasing in abundance, his colossal muscles straining trying to hold so much pleasure inside his body.

Alex let his head tilt back and howled in pleasure, his recently emptied balls quivering, his dick rising once more, pushing up against Dan's rock hard stomach as the large man pushed him down on his huge cock. Alex reached out to grab onto the huge arms that were pushing him down, to caress them, to revel in their insane size and power. "Oh fuck... fuck.. that's it Dan... use me on that massive dick of yours... I want to feel you explode inside of me!" Alex squeezed his powerful glutes around Dan's big dick, driving the point home.

"G-Gonna... gonna cum soon..." Dan grunted, clenching his jaw, sweat dripping down him, trying to prolong it as much as he could. His balls were huge and weighty with their loads, almost quivering to release them.

Alex was riding Dan happily, howling with pleasure, loving the way the huge man's muscles felt as they fucked him, loving the way the huge man's dick felt as it filled him. "Oh fuck yes...." Alex groped Dan's monster body with lust and desire, his dick rubbing against the big man's hard stomach. Alex' breathing became rapid and shallow, and his chest expanded as he tried to draw in more breaths. "Oh fuck... again!" he gasped at last, sending cum all over Dan's powerful stomach.

Dan groaned and lost control, shooting his own super-fountain of muscle-soaked sperm up inside his friend, painting his insides hot white as he bellowed. His muscles bulged and clenched and flexed at the strain this powerful orgasm was taking on his body.

Alex let out more cries of ecstasy as Dan's huge tool filled him, pumping an unbelievable volume of cum up his strong ass. He pawed at the massive, flexing muscles of Dan's immense body, groaning with pleasure and approval, loving the feeling of the big dick that was spewing cum while crammed inside of him. "Oh... oh fuck Dan... that was so intense..." he managed to groan at last.

Dan was just panting at this point, and embraced Alex close against his muscled torso. The 300 lb. stud was pressed against his own semen and the sweat-soaked mess of Dan's enormous body. He could hear the heartbeat of this muscled monstrosity if he put his ears up to the massive chest. Dan was taking deep, calming breaths as he kept shooting inside Alex. He felt like he had bottomless balls!

Gradually, eventually, the flow lessened, and Dan's rock hard cock began to soften. He gently lifted Alex off, and the smaller muscleman groaned as he felt the huge tool leave him, his ass now empty. Dan lay Alex on the couch, and the smaller but older young man looked up and grinned. Dan joined him on the couch, causing it to creak dangerously. Alex laughed, and then leaned up against Dan's massive torso, loving the feeling of so much warm, hard beef right next to him. "Amazing..." was all Alex could say, as one hand idly ran along the immense quadriceps muscles of one of Dan's insanely huge thighs.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:38 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
To quote on Alex "that surely hit the spot".

Congratulations!
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:57 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
To quote on Alex "that surely hit the spot".

Congratulations!
I second that.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options