The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2011, 11:44 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part VII

The Change Part VII: Andrew
Section I

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI

Andrew had never run as far as hard as he did the night of prom. With each step he thought of what fate Matt had been doomed to. The smart unchanged one had suspected the change was sinister and what had happened to Richard confirmed this suspicion. Matt had broken through the firewall and been instantly presented with temptation. All of it had to be by design. Andrew cycled these thoughts as he felt his body begin to run out of energy. Despite this he kept on. He held hope that Matt had resisted, that he hadn?t changed, that he could be saved.

Forty-five minutes later, Andrew rounded the corner onto Matt?s street and darted to the house of his good friend. As soon as he opened the door his heart sank. The whole house was dark with the exception of some light coming from Matt?s room upstairs. Some murmuring emanated from the room as well. But this is not what perturbed Andrew. As his eyes adjusted, he realized that the couch in front of him was misshapen. It was depressed towards the middle until a giant mound rose up out of it. Soon the mound came into focus, and Andrew came to the horrifying realization that it was his friend that lay stretched out over the couch before him. Gone was the slightly pudgy short friend of his youth.

Matt had been replaced by someone different. The fundamentals of the face were still the same, the shape of the eyes and lips, the scrunched nature of the nose, but beyond that all had changed. Matt?s jaw jutted outward and was covered in a dark fuzz. His shoulders were as wide as he had been tall and were capped in large globes of muscle. His pecs rolled out of his chest forming broad tall mounds. In between these near mountains was a valley covered in a forest of matted chest hair. Matt?s chest was not fully covered as Richard?s had been, but where there was hair it was dense. The forest became a trail of hair as it navigated the shallower valley between Matt?s new abs, which seemed a collection of smaller pecs. Andrew?s eyes followed the river of hair to its source and there was the largest change of all.

Matt?s balls had inflated to a size that had previously been unimaginable to Andrew. They were two grapefruits dangling below Matt?s 6 incher. They occupied so much space they pushed Matt?s gigantic thighs apart. Andrew could not pull his eyes from his friend?s now enormous package. A deep part of him lusted after them. He wanted to be like that, but his less animal self demanded obedience to the plan. We know changing is bad for us, he told himself. But he could turn away. He couldn?t go to see what was going on in the room above him. If he had glanced away for even a moment, perhaps he would have seen the hand holding the chloroform rag nearing his mouth. Andrew?s world suddenly went dark.

Lights flashes. Boom. Darkness. Boom. Darkness. The brightness warned Andrew against opening his eyes, and for a moment he obeyed. Then he remembered, and with memory came panic. His eyes shot open, and the light punished him but he no longer cared. He trashed his arms about finding as he did so that they were secured in what seemed like vices. He kicked and found his legs were dragging along the ground.

?Damn it. I must of miscalculated the dose.? The voice was masculine but high. ?David, Chris? as it said these names it oscillated in a way, it became pleasing to the ear, ?keep hold of him. We are almost to the chamber.?

Andrew?s eyes flew up defying the light, straining to gain a glimpse of the hulking men that held him. There he found the faces of David and Chris. Gone from them was the joy and arrogance of the past week. Only stern passiveness remained.

?David what are you doing? Why are you helping this?this?? He couldn?t even think of a way to describe the entity or person that was changing everyone. David responded by glancing down at his classmates face. As their eyes meet Andrew?s pleaded and David?s betrayed that he no longer recognized Andrew.

In front of the small figure that led Andrew and his former friends was large door. As he was dragged closer to it, a feeling of dread fell over his mind. He knew above all else, that he didn?t want to go in that room. If he passed through those doors it would be the end of him, he knew it. The distance between Andrew and his doom continued to shorten. Ever second he came closer and closer. The terror that filled his brain became all that he felt.

He was inches from the swinging door when a clatter shook him from his thoughts. All four heads near turned to find the source of the noise. All four were surprised to find Coach Daniels barreling down the hall.

?You can?t do this. It?s wrong.?

For a moment the small man in charge was stunned into silence. He hadn?t expected this.

?Do you know what happened at the dance last night?? Daniels continued as Andrew realized a day had passed without him knowing.

?Of course I do.?

?And, what, you don?t care??

?Its part of the process. Its not my fault he couldn?t control himself.?

?How on earth was he suppose to do that??

?All the other subjects did.?

The coach was stunned for a second. ?A child died because of what you did to them, and you don?t think it?s your fault.?

Andrew suddenly found he could talk. ?Who?? He was surprised how low and clam his voice sounded given the chaos of his mind. Both Daniels and the other man stopped baffled for a minute as to who talked. ?Who died??

Daniels? face changed dramatically when he realized Andrew was there. Extreme remorse and sorrow replaced anger. ?I am so sorry Andrew. I should have told you.?

?Chris, take care of this.? Daniels? face changed once more. For the first time Andrew saw fear in his coaches eyes. David lifted Andrew over his shoulder as Chris turned towards his former mentor.

?Chris you don?t have to do this. You still control yourself.?

?You know very well he doesn?t. Chris, kill him.? Chris?s first punch knocked Daniels to the ground. The man in charge signaled to David and they continued on into the room. Andrew barely noticed that he had crossed the threshold of his doom as the muffled sounds of the Coach?s head caving in distracted him.

As soon as Andrew took in the room he had now entered any thoughts of Coach Daniels? fate were gone from him. Around the edges of the room were seven smaller rooms. In four of these smaller rooms stood what at first appeared to be giants. As Andrew looked closer he found that these were his former classmates. Stan, Joseph, Benjamin, and Matt occupied these spaces. They all wore devices identical to the one Richard had worn as he barged into Matt?s house the night before. It was clear the device had been activated for some time. All the now man seemed nearly twice as large as they had been the day previous. Each of these small rooms had a tube coming out of it and connecting to a large tank in the center of the room. This large tank was then connected to twenty small tubes and two large ones. Below the tank was a gigantic table arranged like a human body. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO DO TO ME, Andrew thought.

David placed Andrew on the table. A strong restraint fell around Andrews waist. Another one fell around his left wrist, then his right, then both his feet. The pre-man was dwarfed by the table in which he lay. It was at least three times his size in all directions.

Andrew couldn?t move, but he could still speak. ?What are you doing to me??

?David, take your place.? Chris reentered the room, his fists were completely covered in blood. ?Chris you as well.? David and Chris obediently entered two of the remaining small rooms and put on the devices except they didn?t connect the tube exiting the crotch apparatus to the mouth piece but rather to the tube connected to the large tank.

?Why??

The man with the high voice walked the circumference of the room stopping at each of the smaller rooms and attaching the apparatus each man wore to the large tank above.

?I asked you why.?

The man turned to Andrew. For a moment the terrified pre-man thought he might get a response, but the man only began to fiddle with one of the large tubes that came off the tank. He attached it to a similar apparatus to what the men war.

?Don?t put that on me.?

The man was unperturbed and walked nearer to Andrew. Andrew tried to move as much as he could away from the man, as it turned out this was but millimeters. Andrew felt the latex slide over his genitalia with horror. With two clamps the device was secure.

?Please don?t. Please don?t.?

Once again the man refused to acknowledge that Andrew was making noise. Instead he pulled out a box of needles. Slowly he affixed one needle to each of the twenty small tubes. Andrew intuitively knew what was to come next.

?WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS!!?????

The man looked up. ?Andrew, I am not going to tell you, and in a few minutes you won?t care. I can, however, tell you this: when all is said and done you will be happier this way. Once you see what I am about to make you into, the strength you will have, the size you will have, you will thank me. You will rejoice in your new body.?

?I don?t want a new body.?

?Of course you do.?

?I don?t want to be bigger. I don?t want to change.?

?Well that is no longer an option. In fact, it never was an option.?

?Please, please, please.? Andrew?s voice devolved into a whimper. I noise the man in charge found remarkably annoying. To silence the crying pre-man he attached a mask to the second large tube, and then placed the mask over Andrew?s face. The whining continued, but now it was muffled. Now the man could work.

He knew where each needle went. One into the top of each pectoral. One into each of the shoulders. One into each bicep. One into each tricep. Six into the abs. One into each forearm. One into each thigh. One into each calf. With each prick he felt his subject wince in pain as the whimpering would become temporarily more extreme. Soon the job was done, the machine was complete with the exception of one redundant piece. Now all that needed to be done was for it to be turned on.

The man walked up to Andrew, and gently touched his non-existent pecs. Slowly his hands wandered down the unformed body. The whimpers slowly grew silent. The high-pitched man finally reached Andrew?s crotch, and slowly began massaging his groin.

Andrew?s mind was torn apart. He was absolutely terrified, and he knew what would happen if he let himself be aroused. But at the same time this feeling was so new so enchanting. He felt himself letting go. He resisted, but it was too late. His dick shot straight up, and with that the machine turned on.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
hshunk (January 20th, 2013), Neonando (January 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2011, 11:45 PM

Section II

As the machine powered up a loud whirling filled the room. The lights in the central area dimmed while those in the seven smaller rooms brightened. Andrew felt a pull on his crotch as what seemed like a vacuum kicked in. Soon the apparatus around his four incher began messaging his member. Slowly at first then faster and faster.

No. I will not give in. I won?t let this change me.

He fought against the pleasure that was slowly building below his abdomen. All around him, however, his former classmates were giving in to their animal instincts. The apparatuses had been activated as well and they were now moaning as the pleasure they had come to love so much filled their bodies with its ecstasy.

Andrew could still move his head and was able to see that his friends were feeling the same pleasure he was. He saw how their mouths opened to let out feint moans. He saw the edges of their lips curl up as the machines did their work.

They look so happy. Maybe I should want to be like them. NOOO. I would lose all control. Their happiness is meaningless. They are cattle now being milked for their juices. I WILL NOT BE LIKE THEM.

As he thought this though the machine was doing its best to make Andrew give in. The pleasure had started as a light sensation at the tip of dick. Now it had spread like a wildfire down his shaft into where a bush would be had he had one. The pleasure kept growing and Andrew knew it. He sensed the futility of his position, but nonetheless he fought against the pleasure.

The man around the edges of the chamber were engulfed in the pleasure given them by the machines. They had complete freedom of movement, and they were using it. David rubbed his hands up and down his own extraordinarily ripped body. What was left of his brain remembered how he had once had a flat chest and ass. Now his hands coursed over a fantastic bubble but and pecs that barely fit in XXXXL t-shirts. David closed his eyes and the pleasure took him entirely.

There was a booming deep grunting sound to Andrew?s right as David?s hips began to buck.

Don?t give in David. Pleas don?t.

But it was done and the sack at the end of David?s engorged member began to fill rapidly. Andrew watched as the contents of the bag were soon pushed through the tube and into the large tank that hang above him. Andrew expected the flow to stop after a second or two, but David?s member kept pumping out his man juice. Soon Andrew began to notice that David was changing. In fact, he was shrinking. It was very subtle at first, but slowly and surely the gigantic ass began to diminish. As did the rest of David?s body.

Are they being drained?

Andrew?s thoughts were cut short as another deep grunt erupted as Chris?s dick did the same. Chris was by far the largest of the men in the room, and soon his abs had started to receded into his stomach. He began getting shorter as well.

All the while, the pleasure coursing into Andrew from the machine had continued to grow. It had reached his knees and abdominals by now. As he tried to think through what was happening around him, he would be distracted by a burst of pleasure.

It?s starting to take hold. I can?t let it win. I have to stay who I am. I won?t let it?OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH?.I won?t let it TAKE OVER.

Wave after wave shot out of the machine and down Andrew?s shaft.

Benjamin and Joseph were the next to begin pumping there masculine selves into the tank above Andrew. They had ended up the same size. It was only fitting that they cum at the exact same time. The tank above Andrew was becoming dangerously full. There was a sense that things were about to get even worse. Events in the chamber were coming to a climax, as was Stan. With his cum added to the mix the tank was nearly full.

Andrew cast a glance at David, he was almost exactly as he had been at the start of the week. Below his diminishing body lay a pile of hair that had fallen off his body. His abs had disappeared. His chest was merely the size of a semi-athletic nerd. Chris was close behind him, and Joseph and Benjamin had started to shrink down as well. Andrew?s attention focused on Matt. He, and his still gigantic testicles seemed to be all that stood between Andrew and oblivion.

Please Matt, hold out?..AHHHHH?..for me.

The formerly pudgy teen seemed to be resisting. His eyes were closed tight, and he was murmuring to himself rather than moaning. The pleasure inside Andrew was flowing through all of his legs and most of his chest now. It had started to reach down towards his fingertips and was biting at his neck.

We have to hold on Matt. We have to resist this. We can..AHH?WE?.AHHHHHHHHH?.CAN.

Suddenly the pleasure burst into Andrew?s brain. Simultaneously Matt relinquished control to his instincts and his cum started to flow up the tubes. As he pumped there was no grunting from Matt but rather a sigh of failure.

Now Andrew stood alone in a fight against his own body. The tank above was now full. What ever was to come next would soon be there. Andrew tried to focus, but no matter what he thought of his mind was jerked away by the pleasure the coursed through the entirety of his body.

The man in control hit a button on the wall, and the sound of the machine changed. Andrew realized what was happening as the contents of the tank began to flow down twenty-one of the tubes. He wished he could move. He wanted to get away from the poison that was soon to be in his body, but he was trapped. All was lost. Despair joined pleasure in filling Andrew?s body. He no longer had the will to keep his mouth closed; he accepted that all was lost.

In that moment just as the venom entered his body from 21 different tubes, Andrew let the pleasure take him entirely. He was conquered.

Andrew?s body erupted. Unlike the other guys who had grown out before filling in, Andrew grew all at once. His arms reached out as his biceps ballooned to previously unseen heights. His feet reached down towards the end of the table as his quads exploded into the air above them and his calves pushed them off the table. His dick shot a foot into the air and expanded in all directions. His balls went from peanuts to pecans, to tomatoes, to grapefruit, to pineapples in a matter of seconds. His but expanded so rapidly it appeared as if he were bucking in pleasure. His chest and abs grew out of him as if inflated by the manjuice pumping into them. He felt his bones crack as his shoulders grew broader and broader. Soon his hands and feet had reached the end of the table.

All the while Andrew felt what he once was slipping away. He was changing so rapidly. All he had been was gone, and it was replaced by an overwhelming sense of power. He felt ever inch of his bodies growth and he knew what each inch meant. He knew that when he emerged he would be the strongest being on the planet, and slowly he admitted to himself that he wanted that. He liked what was happening.

He could not see anything but his mountainous pecs anymore, and he liked that. He knew he was a freak and he embraced it.

The transformation only took seconds, but to Andrew it felt like years had passed. The tank above him was empty. He now filled the table entirely. The six men around the edges of the room were nothing anymore.

The feeling of his own enormity filled Andrew?s mind and in that moment pleasure shot out to all of him. His back arched, ever muscle in his body tensed, and he shot waves upon waves of cum back into the tank above.

The machine turned on again and the cum began to drain back into Andrew. He was growing again. His arms shot off the edges of the table, abs became as large as his pecs had been. His head became dwarfed by amazing traps.

Andrew realized that this was his life now. He was to grow for all eternity, and he embraced it.

Last edited by rmudge17; February 22nd, 2011 at 01:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 24th, 2013)
  #3   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:00 PM

Section 2 now posted.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2011, 03:43 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great growth sequences. I'm left with so many unanswered questions. Is this the last installment?
Mike
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
hooooooooooooooooooooot, but hope is not the end....the mistery must be relese....and we need more parts of this story

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to olympic876's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2011, 09:50 AM

olympic876 is on a distinguished road
edge of the seat stuff...

but i agree... so many questions left unanswered... i hope we see at least another chapter!!!
  #7   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:21 PM

hey guys,

thanks for the positive responses.

If you guys have any suggestions on how people should go through the change send me a PM.

Furthermore, I would love to hear your questions. I want to see what is the most mysterious etc. PMs with questions would be much appreciated.
  #8   Add to Neonando's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 08:27 PM

Neonando is on a distinguished road
Hot, hot, hot. Amazing story, when we will see the continuation?
The Following User Says Thank You to Neonando For This Useful Post:
Rippedstud79 (January 21st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options