The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy's addiction - part 4

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

The evening was approaching. “Time to go to the Gym!” Chris thought taking his backpack that contained all of his stuff. Instinctively he reached his cellphone to call Ted, but since the last discussion they had not talked anymore. Chris pretended he did not notice how fast Ted kept growing the last few days but now there was he could keep ignoring the fact that he had just become the second biggest guy around. “I’ve gotta find out what is making him grow like that!” Chris thought to himself putting the cellphone back into his pocket and leaving home for some more hours under the weights. In no time Chris got to the Gym and started training but Ted was nowhere to be seen. “That’s odd! He never misses his training session and he’s never late!” Chris thought but kept training still decided to talk to Ted as soon as he arrived and discover what was making him grow like that.

It was Chest Day. Chris felt his pecs flexing hard, pushing the bar up easier than ever! And the bar was fully loaded! Chris had just beaten his own personal record for the bench press – his favorite exercise. Probably the anxiety of facing Ted and getting the info he wanted was boosting his train even more than the mix of steroids he had just injected that morning. But when he did his last rep, putting the bar back to the rack and sitting up gasping for some precious air, he looked around and all of those soon to be muscle freaks that were always around him, watching the beast pump up his muscles with insane amounts of weight, they were all gone! It was still hard to breathe and his vision was still a little blurry because the heavy set he had just done but he saw that something had drawn all the attention to the entrance of the gym.

“What is happening there!??” he thought when he saw some guys were taking photos and talking to each other, all of them really impressed by something Chris could not see from where he was. Chris got up from the bench and walking slowly he felt his heart jumping inside his chest with the feeling he thought he would never have again: fear! Deep inside he knew what had drawn so much attention from that entire crowd, but he would never admit it to himself until he saw with his own eyes! Chris kept walking, hearing the guys and the girls cheering and the only deep voice among them made Chris’ legs tremble for the first time in ages! “No! It can’t be!” but some steps after he saw the truth: “OH FUCK!!” was all that came from Chris’ mouth that just hanged open after that. He felt dizzy, almost passing out from the vision of such monstrous display of strength and power that was Ted’s body now…

Ted had just entered the Gym, or at least he was trying to… That’s because he got stuck in the turnstile! His quads were just too huge to fit between the two metal poles. The crowd gathered around him, taking pictures and laughing a lot from such bizarre situation. Ted loved how all the people stared at him, some amazed, some disgusted and one very special fearful gaze made him start his little show: “Oh man, I think we’ve got a problem here!” Ted said ironically to the crowd around him pointing at his own giant quads being pressed from both sides by the metal poles in the turnstile. The only girl there that knew something about Ted’s way to hugeness was there at the reception desk doing all she could not to shit on her pants…

“If you excuse me, I won’t be able to wait for someone to set me free, I really need to train hard today, so I’ll take care of this little problem by myself!” After that Ted just flexed both of his quads, glutes and hamstrings, all of them at the same time. The crowd started gasping and screaming in disbelief when a loud moan echoed through the big gym as both of the metal poles started bending from the pressure exerted just by the swelling muscles! Ted did no effort at all to get his legs apart, it was just the movement of his giant thigh muscles flexing that made the thick metal pole start bending. In a matter of seconds there was enough space for Ted to get into the gym. “I think you guys will have to find a better way to check who’s entering the gym” Ted said with the same sarcasm to the scared girl sitting at the reception desk “and probably adapt some other things here and there as now you have a real man training around here!” Ted left the amazed crowd behind walking into the weights room as if nothing happened.

“Oh, Hi Chris! Did you have a good day?” Ted said as he walked by the stunned ex-biggest-guy-around. Chris just stood there open mouthed, the drool rolling from the corner of his mouth as a mix of envy, anger, lust and fear took control of his soul. His brain just couldn’t process the fact that now he had to bend his neck way back to look into Ted’s eyes! “He was at least half foot shorter yesterday! How is it possible!?” was the first thought that came to Chris’ mind after the shock. He kept looking as the monster walked away from him into the weight room. The perfect proportions which Ted was always so proud of were still there! The small head sit over what seemed two mountains on the horizon! Each Trap seemed to have a life of its own, swinging to keep the balance of the huge arms while the beast walked. Beside them the mounds of thick muscle fibers that gathered together in a round shape forming the amazing deltoids were clearly visible under the thick fabric. The shirt designed for morbidly obese people looked more like a curtain blocking the view of a stage from a crowd desperate for the show to begin! Not only because it was swinging loose in front of the brick wall made of muscle that was Ted’s belly, so far his giant pecs jutted out from his breast cage, but also because of all the drooling crowd around that could not wait to see what was waiting for them when the curtain was finally open! Each of his arms was almost 30” around by now. The thick fibers jumping with the smallest move and the thick veins made Chris’ dick start to come to life, but the next thing Ted said made the crowd react in a way that made it clear that Chris’s dick wasn’t the only one waking up: He approached the bench where Chris had just beaten his personal record and said “Oh, great! How much did you load here Chris? 600 pounds? I think it will do for a warm up!”

Chris felt the blood boil in his head from so much envy while the crowd prepared for the show. But instead of lying down to do bench presses, Ted walked behind the bench and positioned himself waiting for his public’s brains to process what they couldn’t believe was true. “Oh shit! It’s not possible man!” someone screamed fueling even more Ted’s ego. Standing behind the bench, Ted put each of his big bear paws around the bar, grabbing it the way a real man does. There was a collective “Ohhhh shit!!” when he lifted the fully loaded bar from its resting place and started doing BICEP CURLS! The bar was bending from both sides as 300 pounds hanged from each side of it, but Ted kept going! Up and down slowly instead of just throwing the weight, the way someone who really knows what he’s doing trains his muscles.

“One! Two! Three!” The crowd started counting the curls watching the big veins push more blood into the swelling muscles “Four, Five, Six” smaller veins started to appear around the thicker ones as if they were being fed by the very weight the huge paws lifted almost effortlessly “Seven, Eight, Nine” The pump was clearly there now, but the only movement came from Ted’s arms! No torso swinging, no momentum when the weight was low! Just pure strength! “Ten, Eleven, Twelve!” Someone ran to the bathroom before he exploded into his pants, some more ran out of the gym afraid of what would come next “Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen” a girl fainted right there but no one helped her, as the show kept going “Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen!” and finally Ted put the weigh back in the rack “Eighteen is my lucky number!” the beast said hitting a double bicep pose with a killing smile on his face just to show the pumped bestial muscles to the crowd as if the plates he just lifted were made of cotton! There was no gasping for air nor any other sign of tiredness. The hunks went crazy! All of them started taking at the same time, some taking more pictures, some recording videos, but all of the remaining worshipers wanted to know how they could grow like that.

“Ok, ok! If you want it so bad I’ll show you one of my little tricks!” Ted said trying to calm down all the relatively tiny muscle guys around him. Chris who was still a little dumb on the far corner of the gym thought to himself “No! He won’t tell anyone! He just wants to be the center of the show. But I’ll find it out! Sooner or later!”

The crowd sit on the exercise machines around the muscle beast just like little children waiting to listen to a story. Ted took his cellphone from his pocket. The gadget looked comically small on the huge paw. He had a really hard time pressing only the icon he wanted on the touch screen due to the size of his huge fingers. “I’ll show you my little toy!” Ted said showing the cellphone to the people who didn’t understand anything

“Yesterday I downloaded this app into my phone! It’s called I-grow”! There was silence for endless seconds… until everyone exploded in laughs! “What?!? You mean a cellphone app made you grow into such a muscle beast?!?!” Ted started laughing along with the crowd “Yeah! I know it sounds stupid but it works! I’ll show you!” Ted got up and took off his shirt and suddenly there was silence! No one could ever have imagined that someone so big could ever be SOOOO FUCKING CUT! Each bestial pectoral was covered with pulsing muscle fibers even when relaxed! And there was just no sign of any of his nipples as they were confined under the living round rocks! And the incredible network of pulsing veins didn’t help to keep the focus on what Ted was saying…

After a moment Ted was able to draw the attention back to the App subject, showing a simple two buttons app on the screen of the relatively tiny device in his enormous hand. “See?!? I just have to press a button and my muscles start growing!” There was a big button labeled “Grow!” and another one below labeled “Stop”. As there was no reaction at all from the crowd (no one would be stupid enough to say to such a monster what they were really thinking of this) Ted said “Ok, I see you don’t believe me, so I’ll have to show you!!” and Ted touched the button “Grow!” Instantly there was another loud collective “OHH SHIT!” as Ted’s veins started inflating just like they did when he lifted all that weight, only this time they were pumping up all over him, not only on his arms!

“Oh yeah!! It feels awesome every time!!” Ted moaned in pleasure, feeling al of his muscles getting pumped up all at the same time. All the muscle hunks around Ted were completely frozen by the sight of Ted’s perfect muscles being covered by inflating veins that kept pumping more and more blood into the muscles! Soon the muscles were also visibly swelling and there was no way to deny the app really caused something to happen! Chris was still there and just couldn’t believe his eyes! The pain in his dick was almost unbearable! He had never felt it so hard in his whole life! Some guys even forgot all about hiding their lust for muscles and started beating their dicks right there, watching the already impossibly huge muscles swelling bigger and bigger while Ted hit pose after pose for the crowd that was now completely under his grasp! “GROW FUCKERS, GROW!” Ted said through gritted teeth and closed eyes pumping up arms and legs muscles, all at the same time, making the growth accelerate even more, until his once baggy shorts looked painted on the over swollen quads.

“Ohhhh yeahhh! It feels awesome but that’s enough for now people!” Ted said hitting the Stop button on the cellphone screen. After a couple of seconds the growth started slowing down until it stopped. The hunks didn’t like it at all, some of them started shouting “No!! Don’t stop! Keep growing!” but most of them screamed desperately “Make us grow too! Where do I find this app?!?” Ted just laughed at the guys around him “Ok, ok! Guys, calm down!” and after a while he had the attention back.

Even ted was impressed by how smaller everyone looked around him now. He started to put his shirt back knowing that he must have grown at least a couple of inches taller “Sorry guys, but I said I would show just one of my little secrets! This app is a very exclusive one and you won’t find it anywhere!” When he forced his huge arm through one of the sleeves the poor fabric gave up and with a loud “Raaassssg!” was now a separate piece of fabric falling down to the floor. “Oh shit! That was the last one that still fit…” Ted finished dressing the now armless shirt and said “I really would like to work out with you guys today, but it seems that there’s not enough weights for me here! I’ll have to look for a gym where a real man can get through the door without a stupid device getting stuck on his legs!” The crowd fallowed Ted as he opened his way to the exit. “Good night Chris” Ted said as he walked past him waving goodbye “Hope you liked the show!” Chris just stared at the monster squeezing himself back into the big car and thought out loud “I’ve gotta find out what is really making him grow like that!” that’s when a girl’s voice called him back to reality “I think I can help you!” Chris looked down to see who was talking to him: It was the girl from the reception.

part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Damn! This was an awesome read, love all the description of Ted's muscle, the veins, the definition, the hugeness, everything was top notch. Also, a big fan of how he entered the gym and what he did once he got in the gym! Very creative and innovative stuff. I can't wait to read more.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The plot thickens... Will Chris be the hero to save Jimmy or just another muscle freak hungry for the power that the little guy is capable of giving to them? We can only find out when the next chapter is out, but so far it has been an awesome experience!

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
This has just gotten interesting, exposing the app he's been using. Now everyone that seen him using it will do anything to get their hands on it. If Ted's not careful the next time he uses that app, will be his last. He might not be able to even touch the stop button sooner or later.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #5   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 06:06 PM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
More! More!
  #6   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I'm confused I though that it was somehow Jimmy who was causing him to grow. I mean why even kidnap him if it wasn't? Guess we will find out as the plot unfolds.

#7   Add to cubetz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:56 PM

cubetz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cubetz Send a message via Skype™ to cubetz
This story is absolutely amazing! Please continue!!!
  #8   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 10:59 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the great feedback guys!! I'll try to keep more chapters coming in the next few days! keep watching!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options