The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:16 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 8.2 - Steve

Part 1 : DiscoveryPart 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 Playtime
Part 7.2 Steel, Muscle, and Nate
Part 7.3.1 Fun
Part 7.3.2 Ouch
Part 8.1 School

Disclaimer: This scene contains some relations between high-school teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

Little Mikey - Part 8.2 - Steve
by MLBJock

"Haha, it's okay I seem to have that effect on you so-called alpha males when I manhandle you like a Ken doll. Except you're not even THAT heavy; do you have any idea how light you feel, dude? Here I'll show you?" Using the deep cuts of Steve's apollo's belt to hold on he rotates his arm pulling the jacked boy away from his body. While completely ignoring the jock's kicking his legs and pounding on forearm, he uses his free hand to unbutton his pressed oxford shirt, shrugging it off his shredded torso. Steve stops cold looking at Mike's tight 8-pack, pecs with more cuts than he thought possible. Noticing the change, he looks into the wrestling-jock's eyes and just smiles. Flexing his delt a bit, he tosses the 195 lbs body in a clean arc right into his other arm, easily catching the stunned Steve. Flicking his arm starched white shirt flies up and lands on the the janitors' broomstick. "That's better, don't want to tear or stain my shirt. Your's however?"

The shirt is so tight on Steve's body that grabbing a handful with crushing the muscle underneath is a bit of challenge, but there's just enough gap under the burly man's thick pecshelf to get a hold. With a sharp rip the tee is gone, revealing Steve's hard 46" chest covered in dark manly hair leading down the center of his 8-pack and plunging into his shorts. "Fuck dude, for 5'6" you're huge, hard and hairy, like a MAN."

"Fuck yeah, I'm a MAN you dweeb!" Steve yells and resumes pounding on Mike's arm.

"Damn I'm gonna definitely enjoy showing you what a REAL MAN is, boy." Jerking his arm back he slams the jock's hard 195 pound body against his chest and abs. To Steve the force of the impact felt like he just got slammed on the wrestling mat, knocking all the air from his lungs and crushing his thick pecs against his ribcage, leaving him a bit dazed. "Dude, you think all that muscle would be harder." Grinning he feels a warm thick pole trying to press into his abs, "well at least something is hard."

Keeping the studly guy pressed tight against his body, Mike slowly flexes his 15" cannon, feeling it dig into Steve's thick lat like it was pillow. Lifting him higher, crushing his hard manhood against his much harder muscle the thick cockhead hits the bottom of his pecs. The pressure of feeling his hard cock bend as it hits the harder muscle and slides along the bottom until it slip into the small crevasse between the plates of Mike's pecs, brings Steve around.

"Mmmm...you're bigger than I thought." Pulling the musclebound dude back and raising him a bit higher he grins at the large tent and a small wet spot. "Are you leaking for me dude? That's sweet," his confident smirk growing.

"Fuck you!" Steve shouts before sending a kick straight into Mike's groin hitting with a thud. Wincing in pain from the force bending his bones around the shaft and nuts. "Ow!"

"Mmmm, damn bro I felt that. You got some powerful legs dude. Hey our kicker can punt for 70+ yards, right? He may be next on my list, but first thing's first." Winking at the jacked dude suspended in midair by Mike's single 15" arm, he grabs Steve's shorts with his free hand and rips them from his body. The pulling motion tugs down the now hard pole to nearly horizontal before snapping back flinging some pre onto Mike's hard chest and slapping Steve's hairy 8-pack with a thud. Going commando, huh? And fuck it's always the short guys, right? You've got quite a pole. What is it? 9" long, maybe 6" around?"

"It's 7" around! Now let me the fuck go!" Steve screams while driving another kick to Mike's crotch, except this time finding something even harder than before. "Ssshit! Why are you wearing?!? A fuckin' cup! You pussy!"

Using his thick gorilla-like arms, the manly jock starts whaling on Mike's traps and arm trying to get free. "It's pretty hot when you fight me, I mean I actually feel you, dude, and it's getting me hard." Pulling the flailing man closer to his steel hard body, he positions his captive's cockhead back between his small pecs, barely covering a third of the shift. It's enough though as Mike flexes his pecs around hard pole. A rush of pure power flows thru his mind as he feels the hardness soften and shrink as his pec muscles crushes it.

"Oh fuck!" Steve hisses thru gritted teeth, "you're crushing my fuckin' dick!" Flexing his abs hard, he tries to pull his rod free but it doesnt slip at all. Instead his groin is pulled even closer pressing his balls against Mike's much harder upper abs.

"I know it's fuckin' awesome isn't it? I actually feel it trying to get harder, but my pec muscle is totally dominating your little dick." While Steve's meat is stopped from slipping out, there's enough lose skin for Mike to have some fun. "I think you'll like this." Careful to not go too far, Mike slowly starts to lift the big jock up and down.

"Fffuck....." Steve nearly moans as more of his shaft is squeezed by Mike's muscle, resulting in the most intense jerkoff session he's ever had. Even his own strong grip doesn't come close to this feeling. Dropping his fists, he lets the feelings from his cock overwhelm him, his brain firing fast and hard to process the lack of pressure on his feet and the hard arm around his waist lifting him up and down like he would lift his jock strap. ".....meeee..."

"Yeh you're getting it now, aren't ya? This is what a REAL MAN can do. Just relax and enjoy it, boy." Picking up the pace a bit, he feels the shaft, try to throb and grow, when starts to Steve scream, "Oops!" Faster than the eye could follow, Mike releases Steve's manhood, lifts him higher swallows the head of the thick cock as the balls pull up and the jock starts to cum. With a glint in this eye, Mike begins to suck, pulling his seed down the shaft faster than he's pumping it, causing Steve's eye to roll back and a deep moan escape his lips.

A steady stream of cum is pulled out of the throbbing cock, instead of the usual spurts. The pleasure is so overwhelming the mighty jock passes out just as Mike reduces the suction, letting the cum slow to a dribble. One final spurt does mange to shoot out and into Mike's mouth before he lets the still hard pole out of his mouth and rise skyward proudly.

"Just had to get that last shot out huh, dude?" Grinning, he looks up, "Well shit, I knocked ya out before my favorite part, and you're still hard. Guess I'm just too much MAN for you. Hehehe." Lifting the big jock up a little higher, Mike nuzzles his heavy balls with his nose, an inhales. "I do love that jock musk; though Nate's is better and I think there's still some cum in there for me to get out. But that'll have to wait, I really don't want to miss my next class."

Gently setting the sleeping musclejock on the floor, Mike grabs his pristine shirt and buttons it. Checking himself out in the mirror, it looks like nothing at all has happened. Every hair's in place, and playing with the big boy didn't even make him sweat. Looking down at the sleeping mountain of muscle he thinks, 'Fuck this rocks! Wore him out and wasn't even trying. I bet he'll be looking for more before the end of the day.' Using only his index finger, he bends the doorframe back and flattens the dent it made in the steel door by adding squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger.

The bell rings signaling the next class change. 'Perfect! Next stop, phys. ed. class?" Opening the door and heading into the hall, Mike heads towards the gym and his next encounter.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (February 6th, 2013), beachdude (February 5th, 2013), bigboy101 (February 4th, 2013), Braun1 (February 3rd, 2013), dickasauras (February 3rd, 2013), flamedelft (February 2nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 2nd, 2013), HugestFuckGod (February 3rd, 2013), icarusinny (February 2nd, 2013), iceman75 (February 2nd, 2013), imfit (February 2nd, 2013), jetphoenix (February 6th, 2013), jonyb (February 2nd, 2013), Londonboy (February 2nd, 2013), Lukullus (February 2nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 2nd, 2013), monstarmaster (February 4th, 2013), mus (February 5th, 2013), muscular (February 2nd, 2013), paarke (February 6th, 2013), Reeza (February 2nd, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 2nd, 2013), skumbum (February 2nd, 2013), tective (February 6th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Oh man, great seeing this story back, I loved it from the very start, it's so awesome watching Mike dominate bigger jocks, lifting them like nothing, pounding his hard muscles without any result at all, except only getting Mike hornier. I really can't wait to see what Mike does in Phys. Ed class, I'm sure his incredible strength and toughness will wow everyone, from the coach on down, and perhaps turn more than one person on. Wonder what they will be studying? I'm sure Mike will dominate no matter what, probably able to take on a team of guys all by himself! Keep up the awesome work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
tective (February 5th, 2013), xmrr20a (February 2nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:52 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
What a nice surprise

I come to this site almost every day and almost every day I hope to see the continuation of one of the best stories that I have ever read here written by one of the best authors this board (or any other for that matter) has to offer. I have said it over and over again that this is one of the best series EVER. But just one favour, please, please, please - could you continue the story a bit faster!
The Following User Says Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
tective (February 5th, 2013)
  #4   Add to tective's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:52 AM

tective is on a distinguished road
I agree with both of the previous replies...best story and author out there in my opinion. I look forward to seeing more chapters every time I log in.

I hope when Mikey gets to gym class he takes on two guys at once...or maybe more. I love his attitude...having his way with them without being a cocky jack-ass.

Great job as aways!
  #5   Add to musclekid7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:50 PM

musclekid7 is on a distinguished road
this story is awesome, bones me every time... PLEASE continue! the rivalry and domination going on now is hot as hell!
  #6   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:42 PM

TheId is on a distinguished road
I second everyone's comments: So glad to see it back. Can't wait for more. I love Mike showing off, but I really liked the building relationship with Nate.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options