The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.43 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:42 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Ryan, My "Little" Brother (Rewrite) - Part 10

This is a rewrite of BigBearMan94's original concept, done with his permission.

Original Story
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 4.5 | Part 5

This story is now complete. (Thanks for reading!) Each section ends with a link to the next section, but here are links to all the parts of the rewrite for handy navigation

Rewrite
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Epilogue

-----

Well, well. Here we are at part 10. I'm actually a bit behind where I thought I would be in the plot. Whoops!

I couldn't resist making Alex even bigger. But don't despair -- this part ends at the point when the pills wear off, so he's pretty much locked in, now. (Although they'll measure him next time.) Starting in part 11, it's all about Ryan, and he's not done yet.

Don't try tricks like Alex's on your job. Doing that kind of thing tends to have unpleasant long-term consequences.

-----

Ryan, My "Little" Brother
A Rewrite of BigBearMan94's Original Story (With Permission)
Part 10

-----

After fifteen minutes, Ryan came back out. He was still scowling, but his body language said that he was no longer in the mood to throw someone out the window, which was an improvement.

"Ready to join the civilized world, Ryan? Good."

Ryan just glowered at James. Once again, his increased muscularity had degraded his looks. He was still better looking than me, even with my face taking on increasing masculinity, but I could no longer imagine him starring in a movie. It gave me a jolt under the diaphragm to think that Ryan was getting further and further away from being my cute little brother and turning into a monster -- even though I was pretty monstrous myself.

"Time for dinner, I feel."

We went into the kitchen. James insisted that I show Ryan how to cook something while he made a salad. We went through a whole "family pack" of boneless, skinless chicken breasts as I demonstrated different methods for dealing with the meat and Ryan practiced what I had shown him. It was a good thing he and I were now huge, and thus had giant appetites, or there would have been more leftovers than we could plausibly have eaten.

When we sat down to eat, James beamed at Ryan. "Great work! Now you don't need to depend on Alex all the time just to get food."

Ryan, however, was having none of that. He spent most of the meal in silence, and continued to glower at James. I tried to keep the conversation general, but it was hard work when one of the people at the table was my sex partner and the other one was speaking mostly in monosyllables. And, of course, I was ravenous and eating at about five times as much as James, and two or three times as much as Ryan, so I couldn't keep the conversation going all by myself.

When we finished up, James insisted on helping me with the dishes, so I washed and he dried, and we polished them all off in record time, while Ryan sat in the living room with his arms crossed, glaring in at us. I honestly think that James would have tried to push me into having sex in the kitchen when we finished -- he was certainly acting like it -- but as soon as we put away the last dish, Ryan stomped into the room.

"I think we should measure how big we are now. You did your workout, and I just had a growth spurt."

"Great idea! Let me get my camera!"

Ryan snorted as James headed off to the bedroom. We headed into the basement again. The ceiling down there was high enough that Ryan and I were able to stand upright, and even had some clearance, but we both had to duck at the bottom of the stairs because the basement ceiling stuck out a few feet into the stairwell. That, in itself, was a milestone.

First we measured Ryan, since it was his idea. He was up to my previous height, 7'4", but less beefy; his arms were only 30 inches around, while his waist had finally expanded to 31. His chest was 70 inches. He was very angry that he hadn't managed to even tie my previous measurements, but as I pointed out to him, he was far beyond anything any ordinary man could ever aspire to, and was likely to keep getting bigger. His height alone put him above the overwhelming majority of men. This seemed to mollify him just slightly, but it was a case of anger shifting to severe annoyance rather than a real improvement of mood.

Next we moved on to me. James set his camera up to record as he stood on tiptoe and marked me off at 7' 8". My arms had expanded to a massive, veiny 41 inches around, which actually made James cum in his pants as he read off the tape. My chest came to just over 96 inches around, which was somewhat convenient because that was the length of the measuring tape. James had been trying to stay detached and out of the way of the recording, but the discovery that I was now wider around the chest than I was tall put him into a frenzy. He started to worship my massive body then and there, much to Ryan's disgust -- he began to drum his fingers on Dad's old desk.

I was, of course, getting extraordinarily turned on, and in the end James took some extra measurements, showing that my cock was now 18 inches long when hard, and a little over a foot around at its widest point, and that my testicles were about nine and a half inches around and hung down nine inches below the base of my penis. Finally, not wanting to exacerbate Ryan, who had a remarkable talent for expressing disdain through facial expression, I pulled James up the stairs and into the bedroom, where we had another session.

It was long after dark when we finished, and when we emerged from the bedroom (Ryan was sitting in a recliner in the living room with his chin resting in one hand), James stood on tiptoe to hug me around my almost no-longer-existent neck and kissed me goodnight.

"I'll be back tomorrow during my lunch break. Stay sexy, Alex."

I stood at the front door and watched as James drove off, then let out a sigh and turned around.

Ryan was sardonic. "It's cute how you two are joined at the hip. Or somewhere, anyway."

I came in and sat down on the sofa, taking up two spaces. Ryan kept talking.

"So are you enjoying fucking James?"

I coughed. "Well, yes. Thank you for finding him for me. You were absolutely right. He's perfect." Ryan snorted. "But it's not just the fucking. I think... well... I think maybe I'm falling in love with him."

"Seriously? With that guy?" Ryan wasn't as good at incredulity as he was at disdain, but it still came through loud and clear.

"Yes. I mean, we have so much in common, and he's such a great guy. And he seems to like me, too. Did you see the way he--"

I spent the next ten minutes talking about James. Ryan's expression went from surprise to boredom to anger, and finally:

"Okay, okay. Shut up! You really have it badly, don't you. I don't think I've heard you talk that long with that much enthusiasm about anything before, not even your lifting routines." Ryan drummed his fingers some more. "Can we go out and do something? I feel too energetic to just sit around here. I'm bored."

"Well, Champ, that's a tall order. I don't think I can fit in the driver's seat in the car any more, and I'm NOT letting you drive yet."

"Aw, come on."

"Ryan, in the last few days, you've grown more than 3 feet and several hundred pounds. You'll probably be too big to fit in the car in less time than it would take to teach you to drive."

Ryan was crestfallen. I thought quickly. "Tell you what. We'll go down to the basement, clear the weights and things out of the way, and wrestle a little. That should burn off some energy."

Up to a point, this worked. Even with my longer bones, I was losing mobility because of the size of my muscles, so Ryan had an advantage over me in some ways, still being much slimmer than me (especially with his increased height). But I was four inches taller than Ryan, and I was not merely stronger but much, MUCH stronger than he was. I could tell that the difference in our strengths was actually far greater than it had been when he was just an 11-year-old with matchstick arms and I was a junior bodybuilder. As time passed, I gave myself greater and greater handicaps, but Ryan was still unable to get me down for more than a few seconds at a time. In the end, Ryan stood panting, his hands on his knees, as I sat cross-legged in front of him.

"It's no use, Ryan. I'm sure you'll be this size, or even bigger, in a few days, but right now I'm too much for you to handle. I can't think of any more handicaps."

"Y-yeah. I guess you're right." He gave me a faint smile. "I don't think I've ever ACTUALLY seen someone win a fight with both hands LITERALLY tied behind their back before."

I gave a grunt and flexed my forearms, bursting the bonds, and then scrambled to my feet. "At least we tired you out."

Ryan gave a grimace. "Yeah, but..."

"Yes?"

Ryan blushed. "I didn't really want to do this for myself. I was really hoping to give you some more exercise before the pills wear off. We still have until about 5 tomorrow."

I laughed and tousled his hair. "Just what I need."

"I'm serious! If you're not going to take any more pills, then you probably won't be able to get any bigger, ever again. So I want to make sure you really go as far as you can."

"I think you're probably not going to succeed, Champ. I don't think that gyms can do much more for me."

Ryan smiled at me. "Actually, I have an idea about that, but I can't do anything about it until tomorrow."

"Well, then, we might as well go to bed now, then, right?"

"Okay, Alex."

Lying in bed alone, I had trouble falling asleep. I was horny as hell -- I didn't want to say anything to Ryan, but being able to out-wrestle someone as far beyond ordinary human strength as him using just my legs was something of an erotic dream-come-true for me. But even after I had jacked off a few times, flexing to myself in the mirror, so that the horniness had mostly dissipated -- since the morning it had never really gone away completely -- I found myself wishing James was there. I missed the sound of his voice, the smell of his body, the feel of his head against my chest... I gradually drifted off to sleep, my massive chest rising and falling slowly in the dark.

The next morning, after I took care of my hormonal storm (was I bigger again? You bet!) I wandered out into the living room with a towel around my waist. Ryan had been sitting in the chair playing Pokemon again. He put the game down guiltily as I walked in. He was fully-clothed and had even shaved (I had taught him that a few days earlier).

"You're up early, Champ! Had breakfast already?"

Ryan nodded. (Later I discovered a dirty cereal bowl in the sink.) "Can you loan me some cash? I want to run out and buy a few things while you're eating."

"How much?"

"I looked it up online, and the more you can spare, the better. How about a couple of hundred?"

I sighed. "Any chance you'll tell me what this is about in advance?"

Ryan grinned. "Nope. It's a secret. But it's all for you, I promise."

Although I didn't want to admit it, the thought of somehow getting even bigger while I still could was enticing. I went back into my bedroom and pulled out the store of emergency cash, counted off $200, and carried it out to Ryan.

I made myself yet another enormous breakfast -- for the sake of simplicity, I made myself a pair of giant omelets, with cheese and ham, using up an entire dozen eggs, and then ate a few oranges. I made a mental note to check online and see if anyone sold cooking utensils with longer handles, so I could hold them without having to squeeze my arms together so much.

Then I gave some thought to work. It may have seemed like a long time, but in reality the whole of my growth had started on Friday night, and it was only Monday morning now. The people at the office were still expecting me to show up that day. I had an inspiration, and put a bag clip on my nose, then dialed the HR department.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Dthis id Alegx Wrighdtmad. I work down id dthe--" I coughed.

"I know who Alex Wrightman is. You don't sound like him at all."

I coughed again. "Sodrry, I hab sob really sevedre bronchitis. I habve do talk like dthis or you won'dt be able dto hear be."

"Oh?"

"Dogctor says I bay dnot be able dto come back until negxt week."

"That is hardly convenient, Mr. Wrightman. You need to file the proper paperwork before taking your sick days."

I coughed. "I can'dt help idt. I don't wandt my brother do sue."

"What was that?"

I coughed elaborately, and with a lot of force, and was careful to be extra hoarse. "Dogctor says I godt dthis frub idhaling scrabs of pabper. Probably frub all dthe boxes and pabpers I've been worgking od. My brodther's a lawyer, he says--" cough cough "--dthis is an occupaztional illness broughdt od by idsufficiedt safeguards id the workplace. Says I should file suidt, he'll do idt if I ged too sick to--" cough cough cough "--acdt od by own. Don'dt wandt do gedt pneumodia and ledt him sue. Godt a feber, dthough."

Suddenly the HR flack was much more cooperative. "That's okay, Mr. Wrightman, you take all the time you need to recover. We wouldn't want you to come back too soon and infect someone else, after all, ha ha. I'll tell your boss not to expect you for the next two weeks. I'll handle all the paperwork. Don't worry, this won't come out of your sick time, we have a policy for serious illness."

Cough cough. "Dthangks. 'preciade id. Bye dnow."

Much easier than I had imagined, really, although my nose hurt where the clip had been located.

Since Ryan still hadn't returned, even when I was done cleaning the dishes -- and, incidentally, it was difficult to push my hands together to hold the plate around the mass of my pecs and biceps, without using enough force to break the plate I was washing -- I decided to take a peek in his bedroom and see what it was like. The previous afternoon I had looked in, but I had been too focussed on checking on Ryan to pay attention to anything else.

The first thing I noticed when I poked my head in was the smell. It was really more of a stench than just a smell. I flipped on the lights and saw that the room looked like it had been ground zero for a small tornado. Bedclothes were all over the floor. The sheets were covered with stains, and were the source of the horrible smell. Also, the posters Ryan had so carefully put up were gone, as were his little models and figurines. The room was almost completely depersonalized; it could have passed as a college dorm room, if said dorm room had been occupied by a sex maniac who left his sheets and blankets behind when moving out.

I sighed. But I remembered James' instructions and resisted the urge to put the sheets in the washer with a half-bottle of bleach. I'd have to find a way to get Ryan to wash his own sheets.

Still, this was a reminder of what could happen to a bedroom if there was too much sex and not enough cleaning going on in it. I turned off the lights, closed the door, and headed for my own bedroom to put my own sheets in the wash.

Ryan came home shortly after the sheets went into the dryer. He had lengths of chain and cable of various thicknesses looped over his shoulders. At a guess, there was enough there that even a college bodybuilder would probably be weighted down, but he and I were so far beyond ordinary strength that it was barely slowing him down at all. Aside from the bulk of it, he might as well have not been carrying anything at all. "Hi, Alex, I'm back!"

"So I see. Get everything you wanted?"

Ryan beamed. "Yup! Sorry it took so long, but it took me a long time to get to the hardware store and back on foot. Follow me."

We headed down to the workout area in the basement. Ryan pulled the thick coil of chains and cables off his shoulder and let it crash to the floor there. Then he rummaged around and pulled out a long piece of slim chain.

"Hold your arm out. No, don't flex." I did as he said, and he wrapped the end of chain around my upper arm ten times, and pulled it tight, crossed the ends, and then stood holding the whole thing tight, grinning at me. "Okay, NOW flex."

"Oh, come on. This will just come loose." I smiled pityingly and flexed my arm. The chains bit into my muscles, but Ryan barely had to pull at all to keep the whole thing tightened. I stopped smiling and flexed harder. After a few minutes of intense work, blood was pulsing through my muscles, pumping them larger. I let out a grunt and squeezed hard. And, finally, there was a groan of twisting metal and the chains began to loosen.

"Okay, you can stop now." Ryan was smiling smugly. "I found that in an old book of party tricks; winding a rope or a chain multiple times makes it provide a lot more strength." He unwound the chain, and held up the link which had torn open. "I bought a bunch of different chains and cables with different maximum loads. This was the weakest one. We'll do it again on your other body parts, and then when you're all done, we'll move on to the next-weakest, and so on."

James showed up as we were working on the second-to-last one. It was a huge, thick cable. I had already split it with both arms, and Ryan was just preparing to wrap it around my chest when he rang the doorbell. I lumbered up the stairs to let him in. The technique was working -- wide as the basement steps were, I now had to turn slightly sideways to walk up them.

"Welcome back, James!"

"Hello-- Alex! Good grief, you're even huger than last night! What have you been doing?"

I grinned. "Ryan came up with a good substitute for a gym workout, and he's been helping me with it all morning. Come down in the basement."

We headed back, and James put down his backpack. "So, what's this miracle exercise?"

Ryan glared at James. "We wrap Alex up in cables, really tight, and he has to flex his way out. It's kind of indirect, but it provides a lot of resistance. And it depends on him having a pump, so can we get back to it?"

Ryan wrapped me up in the cable, pointedly ignoring James. Once James figured out what was going on, he had the camera out again. As my swollen chest and lats, my thighs, my forearms, and my calves each snapped the cable, he recorded it. Then we moved on to the last of Ryan's purchases, which was a massively thick steel cable. It was actually difficult to wrap it around my arm, because the cable was so thick that there wasn't much space to spare. My arms were long, and the curve of my muscles expanded the available surface area, but the cable was just too thick.

I sweated and strained and grunted and flexed as hard as I could, and once again broke the cable over and over again. In fact, since I was showing off for James, I went through it in record time. Ryan stared as I completed the whole set in under ten minutes, where I had previously taken more like half an hour per cable.

"Wow, that was intense. That's the hottest thing I've ever recorded."

"I thought the hottest thing you ever recorded was me flexing out of my shirt yesterday."

"This beats that. Geez, you must be strong now!"

"Measure me!"

Ryan stepped forward, but James grabbed the measuring tape from my hand and started. My arms had hit an amazing, impossible 49 inches. My chest... well, we improvised and used a long leftover piece of cable, and then measured it in two steps with the tape; it came to 108. And James took my height at 7' 10".

"You're the biggest guy who has ever lived." James was looking up at me, smiling faintly, but slightly mesmerized. "You're like a fantasy come true for me." Ryan snorted and headed up the stairs. "I can't believe I get to be with a guy as big as you."

I reached down and picked up James, raising his face to my lips. I barely noticed his weight as I kissed him. We headed upstairs and did a quick round of, er, activities in the bedroom, but James called them to a halt early.

"Sorry, big guy, but I have to get back to work fairly soon, and I need to eat something before I go. And I bet you're hungry again."

"Now that you mention it..."

We headed for the kitchen, where James put together a sandwich and wolfed it down. Meanwhile, I put together several sandwiches and began eating. When James got up, I stopped him for a moment.

"Can you do me a favor before you leave?"

"Sure, if I can, what is it?"

"Could you take my keys and pull my car up past the house into the paved area in the back yard? And close the gate as you come back out?"

"Oh, no problem. Worried about thieves?"

I laughed. "No, not exactly."

I watched out the kitchen window as the car went past the house, and James came back in with the keys.

"There you go, Alex. I'll be back at 5:30 or so, when I get done for the day." He kissed me on the forehead. "Try to get even bigger for me, huh?"

I chuckled. "I'll try."

Ryan came into the kitchen once James had left. "So what are you going to do this afternoon?"

I looked at Ryan. "Well, you were right about this being my last chance to really grow, so I thought I'd try something unconventional..."

When James returned that evening, I met him at the door, grinning from ear to ear -- which was equivalent to saying "trap to trap" because my neck had basically disappeared.

"Alex! Geez! When I said to get bigger, I was really only joking!"

"I know, but I had an idea, for once. Follow me."

I maneuvered my huge bulk out the back door. James followed me into the backyard. Ryan was sitting in a corner, and frowned as he saw us.

"I don't see anything special out here. It looks just like it did this afternoon. Hey, Ryan. What do you want to show me?"

"Watch this. Stand back a little."

I stepped forward to the front of the car, and squatted down. Putting my hands under the front bumper, I lifted it off the ground. Moving hand over hand, tilting it up further and further, I pushed my way forward to the middle, and shifted postures, putting my head down into the gap between my titanic pecs. Then, with very little warning, I hefted the entire car into the air. When I was satisfied that I had a good balance, I lifted it slightly, put my head up and grinned at James.

"Oh. My. God."

Ryan sniggered. I chuckled. "That good, eh? Then you'll love this."

I shifted the car around until its center of gravity was above my enormous left palm. Then, without warning, I pulled my right arm down. And then started doing one-arm military presses with my left.

Part 11

Last edited by tekuno; March 15th, 2013 at 10:18 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (March 1st, 2013), Anifanatic10 (February 27th, 2013), atbkv (February 27th, 2013), chocomus (March 3rd, 2013), dickasauras (July 17th, 2013), duk2112 (February 28th, 2013), fillups44 (March 18th, 2013), hn6huS (February 28th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (February 27th, 2013), imfit (March 2nd, 2013), Jaekel (February 27th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (February 27th, 2013), Kit Werecat (February 28th, 2013), littledude (March 2nd, 2013), Mad Dog (February 28th, 2013), marduk1126 (February 28th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 28th, 2013), mlbjock (February 27th, 2013), muscular (February 28th, 2013), nnnrg (February 28th, 2013), renbear (February 28th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 28th, 2013), timaanv (March 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (February 27th, 2013), xboy (February 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep! We like that! Thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 11:08 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I've been so mesmerized with this story, I'd forgotten to compliment you on the excellent job you've done with it so far.

It really covers the bases: brother relationships, the upheaval of acquiring mighty strength and size, teaching the wisdom of handling ever-growing power, social changes as your body evolves, and dozen more things.

Very Well Done!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 02:58 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Describing amazing feats of strength is something really powerful, but also very tricky, there has to be aperfect pace so the reading doesn't drag along, and your story certainly did NOT drag along! It was really action-packed, loved the size details and the growth descriptions. Also, you have successfully built a family environment, where two brothers are massively humongous and powerfully muscular, so congratulations!

The car scene...just priceless

Cheers!
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 05:52 PM

I'm glad people enjoy this. And although I'm always happy if people like the erotic parts of the story, I'm extra-happy if they actually like the story as well.

Now to deal with Ryan, although it's going to take a few parts to get through what's going to happen to him. Those of you who like the plot: make sure you read all the way to the end, and the epilogue as well. There's potential for this to end up like the final page of issue #33 ("Normal") of Scott McCloud's Zot!. (See his commentary in the print collection for why this would be bad.) (Zot!, by the way, was an amazing comic book. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to see if Scott McCloud will accept a commission to write another batch of issues. There's an original Zot! story online for free, which is pretty good, but it's actually a lot better if you know the backstory of the characters first; Dekko is actually much creepier than he seems. If that book interests you, read it first before you read the one online.)

There will be nothing new tonight. I was busy all day, and tonight I'm feeling pretty bad and don't want to write. (Actually, I'm off to get some exercise, so maybe I'll feel better after that, but I doubt I'll have enough time before bed to actually finish a whole new part of the story.)

(I had a medical semi-emergency earlier in the month, following right on the heels of a really serious, multi-week bout of insomnia. In theory, it's all over now. I had a battery of tests done -- it was actually time for them anyway -- and I'm apparently healthier than I was either of the last two times the tests were done; none of the complications which could have arisen apparently have actually materialized. But there's some residual "sick" feeling hanging around, and I have a couple of symptoms which probably are just caused by exercises done without enough stretching but which just happened to start around the time of the whole semi-emergency, and just coincidentally are just the right types of things that they could be side effects of the semi-emergency, as well. The doctor says: most likely the root of everything hanging around is just nervous tension, because you don't have the necessary root causes. Easy for him to say; saying "your weird symptoms which you can't possibly ignore because they're too distracting and obtrusive will go away if you can just relax" is a bit like telling someone not to think of a blue rhinoceros. Sure, I'll try, Doc. And I'll try telekinesis, too; it's about as likely to happen.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (March 1st, 2013), Otaru_grower (March 1st, 2013)
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 03:24 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

I wish you all best, so you can continue writing your stories, but most of all, to be able to do all things that you like to do now that you know that your health is doing great.

Cheers
  #7   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM

Hate to say it, but I'm delaying one more day. Sorry!

(I'm having trouble figuring out how to have the necessary stuff happen.)
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:56 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Take your time, dude. We know it will be worth to wait, just relax and have fun writing your chapter in the right timing.
renbear (March 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options