The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:36 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 7

So I want to apologize for taking so long to get back to this... following some personal dilemmas I had a bit of a lull in the desire to write and I'm trying to get myself back into it again. Nonetheless, here is another installment and possibly the last for this little story turned series. I'm hoping to pursue some other ideas soon!

Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 4[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 5[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 6[/COLOR]

Chapter 7

The euphoric release following such an intense ejaculation instantly relaxed me. As I finally composed myself enough to look over to Erik, two things were immediately apparent besides his wide, shit-eating grin: his raging hard-on which threatened to rip his gym shorts right off, and my increase in height. My first growth spurt, while I couldn't be certain without measuring, had nearly cut his vertical advantage in half. By my calculation, that put me at 6'6" tall and apparently well on my way to Erik's new height or taller.

"Wow!" He finally broke the silence. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. If there weren't people staring at you right now, I'd throw you down on that bench right now and fuck you senseless!" After a beat, I finally recognized what he'd just said. "Shit! People saw that?!" I asked him, grabbing my head and bending over slightly. Erik scrunched his face and nodded toward the other side of the free weight area.

I turned slowly, not wanting to draw attention to myself further, as if such inconspicuousness were even an option now. With my arms still resting on the back of my head as I turned, I caught a glimpse in the mirror of the bulging biceps now pushing out of my sleeves and bare rippling abdomen and perfectly formed Adonis belt extending past the bottom of its raised hem. I continued until my eyes found the source of Erik's attention. There were only three people visible. One, a soccer mom type, ear buds in place, was running on a treadmill, oblivious to the situation at hand. The other two were standing there, clearly dumbstruck by the unnatural phenomenon that had just taken place before them. The first of them an older man on the thicker side and the second looked to be a college student on the decent side of athletic. My jaw dropped open slightly and an "uhhhhhh" escaped my mouth.

The older gentleman grabbed his things and left quickly, looking suspiciously over his shoulder. The kid stared for a moment longer, a question clearly forming on his lips and a decent bulge in his gym shorts, but shook his head and attempted to return to his workout, stealing glances in the mirror when he thought we weren't looking.

I returned my attention to Erik, an obscene bulge pulsing threateningly in his own shorts. "What the hell do I do now?" I asked him in a loud whisper. "God only knows when the next one will kick in and my clothes may not even get through it!" Part of me wanted to stay and work out, allowing my body to burst out of its cloth prison in front of that kid. He stayed, so why not give him the full show?! I smiled to myself. At this rate, he was going to get more than he or Erik had bargained for. But Erik had other plans on his mind, made evident as I found myself thrown over his thick shoulder. "Erik, wait! Just a minute..." I said, struggling uselessly against his still overpowering strength as he hauled me off to the steam room to satisfy his own frenzied state of lust.

He wasted no time stripping us both of our clothes. His, simply ripped from his body as if they were made of tissue paper. His monster cock sprang forth and slapped his abdomen loudly inches above his belly button. It was bigger than anything I had ever seen and my eyes must have been as wide. "I'll go slowly," he assured me. I nodded silently as he pulled me into his strong, hard-bodied embrace. Hormones took over from that point and a high not dissimilar to that of the nitrous oxide gas you get at the dentist office followed by a familiar tingle in my spine sent me into a spiral of lust filled sexual submission.

I "woke up" lying on the steam room bench still snuggled against his large body. My stirring elicited a pleasured moan from Erik and a comment about how amazing that was. My mind was still as hazy as the steam in the room. I moved my feet to the floor and stood tentatively, holding the bench for support. I felt an unfamiliar tightness and bulging across my body, my large penis flopping heavily down and slapping my thighs as I rose. And rose. The fog of the steam clouded my vision and my mind began to clear. I stretched my arms upwards, arching my back as my hands came into sudden and unexpected contact with the tile ceiling.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed. I found my head with my hand and determined there was less than a hand's width between the roof and my head. Erik sat up quickly, pulling me back into his lap. "It happened again," he said. "I felt you growing while we had sex. It was the most amazing experience ever!" I sat there for a moment absorbing the reality of what was happening. In the space of an hour I had presumably grown 8-10" and gained 50+ pound of muscle. And if Erik's experience were any indication, I wasn?t quite done growing.

"Let?s clean up and get out of here," he said, slapping my leg and drawing me out of my reverie. I stood cautiously, concerned about potentially banging my head against the ceiling and exited the steam room, ducking through the door as I went. Erik followed me into a shower and turned me around for a kiss. To my surprise, we were eye to eye again. "Better watch out, tomorrow I'll have an edge on you!" I smiled and bit my bottom lip. He just laughed.

We finished showering and dried off. Walking back to the lockers, I considered my options for clothing, doubting seriously that anything I'd brought would fit anymore. "I hope you brought some extra clothes for both of us," I joked. "I can't just walk out of here like this!" "Why not?" Erik laughed, "I definitely wouldn't mind." I grabbed my bag, digging through its contents looking for anything that would fit. "Hey, where did I leave ... " I heard him ask absentmindedly. "Your bag!!" I finished for him. "Shit. You left it out in the weight room." Without a single concern for proper decency, we wrapped towels around our waists and rushed to the weight room to retrieve it.

However, we stopped dead in our tracks when we approached the area. My worst fear had just been realized and we were too late to stop it. With Erik's bag in one hand and a one gallon water jug pressed to his lips with the other, the kid from earlier was greedily chugging a dark red liquid, his belly distended from the volume. Finishing it happily and wiping his mouth on his sleeve, he smiled knowingly at us before a spasm threw him forward. He caught his fall on the bench in front of him and remained there groaning uncontrollably. His gaze remained on me, teeth ground together and his face flushed red.

And then it started.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
... (October 1st, 2013), Anifanatic10 (April 17th, 2013), arthur.connely (September 29th, 2013), atbkv (April 21st, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (October 2nd, 2013), bigbearny (April 20th, 2013), Braun1 (May 4th, 2013), chocomus (April 24th, 2013), cowboybear (April 18th, 2013), curinga (April 18th, 2013), dago12582 (April 18th, 2013), dartagnan (April 19th, 2013), dickasauras (April 18th, 2013), Frankly (April 18th, 2013), Freaker!! (June 13th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 18th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (May 4th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 18th, 2013), Jrobillard5 (April 18th, 2013), Kit Werecat (May 4th, 2013), Kurisu (May 4th, 2013), LeatherGryphon (September 29th, 2013), marduk1126 (April 18th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 18th, 2013), muscle405 (May 4th, 2013), muscular (June 12th, 2013), Neonando (April 18th, 2013), SeanMcGuire92 (May 10th, 2013), sexiscriptor (May 8th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (April 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 4th, 2013), theseventhwave (May 6th, 2013), timaanv (April 21st, 2013), unstud (April 18th, 2013), vga518 (April 17th, 2013), weaknobody (September 30th, 2013), xenon (April 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 11:27 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
And welcome back! Better late than never and wow is this a treat. And what a surprise, I can't wait to read what happens next. Don't keep us waiting too long. LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
wbjason (May 12th, 2013)
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:37 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Wow!! Hope there's more to come!!
wbjason (May 12th, 2013)
  #4   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Excellent cliffhanger! I love when things go wrong so right.
The Following User Says Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
wbjason (May 12th, 2013)
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:14 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
When is the next part, so good!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
wbjason (May 12th, 2013)
  #6   Add to SeanMcGuire92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:50 PM

SeanMcGuire92 is on a distinguished road
Holy crap. I just read this whole series for the first time, and it's hot! Can't wait to see more!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SeanMcGuire92 For This Useful Post:
wbjason (May 12th, 2013)
  #7   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 11:47 AM

When is the next part coming up, this is great!
  #8   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys I kind of checked out there for a bit. Of course, I appreciate all the great feedback and love you guys have expressed!
I'll try to wrap this up with one more chapter... Which is kinda tough for me, because like I was reading florida20 saying in his Twin story, the build up of the anticipation of the climax is the best part for me... After that point the writing just gets laborious and forced. Be patient
  #9   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2013, 06:49 AM

Any chance this will be completed

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size