The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Mentor: Part 19 -- King of the Hill

[Author's note: sorry for the very long delay in finishing this. As I've told others, I kinda wrote myself into a corner and needed to figure out a way to finish it. I hope you like it.]
Parts:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Chapter 19: King of the Hill

Jen knocked on the door, her eyes vacant. Mark opened the door, wearing only a pair of cut-off jeans. He had to stand diagonal, his massive shoulders inches too wide for the frame. He smiled, letting the eight bricks of his wasp-thin waist flex involuntarily. He grinned, letting Jen take in every inch of his supermanly physique.

Jen stared ahead as if he wasn't there. "It's time to come with me," she said, almost robotically.

"Sis, is something wrong?"

She turned, and walked to the car. As she got in, she said, "Clint is at the construction site near exit 93 of the interstate. Be there in one hour." She got in the car and drove away.

Mark watched the car driving away, his heart starting to race. "Chris! Jim!" he called, turning quickly. He ran through the house, the force of the strides of his mighty quads causing the house to shake.

"Dude, what is it?" said Chris, who was spotting Jim on a set of dead lifts.

"Jen was just here," he said, grabbing the bar from Chris with one hand, curling it up and holding it. "It was weird. It was like she was a zombie or something. She said I'm suppose to meet Clint in an hour."

Jim had an exasperated look on his face. He flexed out his lats and looked at the bar. "Do you even know that you're holding 10,000 pounds? I'm not worried about Clint. " Jim rubbed Mark's peaked bicep. "Even Clint can't take on your power. I'm sure of that. But Jen, that's a different story. She hasn't been right for a month."

"What do you mean?" Mark curled the bar up and down anxiously.

"I'm not sure. She started acting strange at work, too. If today is the day and she's going to be there, maybe I can talk to her. Find out what's going on."

Mark stopped curling the bar and grabbed it with his other hand. ?If he?s done anything to her...? The bar bent in half like butter. Mark tossed it up slightly then grabbed it by the ends. His shoulders expanded, each of the three heads of his delts exploding outward. His massive arms flexed as his foreams got bigger and more defined. His pecs flexed and shredded into powerful cables of muscle and he squeezed the metal plates together. He flipped the metal to the other side, then pressed again, turning the bar into a cube.

Jim gulped as he watched Mark effortlessly crush the metal. ?He?s not even breaking a sweat...?

?That will be the bastards face,? Mark said, throwing the metal down.

Chris walked over to Mark. ?Easy big guy,? he said feeling the hulking body of his lover.

Jim found it ironic. Since Mark?s overdose, they both had been training Chris who was now bigger than Jim and probably Clint. Mark continued to take high dosages of both formulas, and his strength and sexual abilities were unrivaled by the three. Chris had passed Jim in size and strength a week before. He needed to to be able to stay with Mark, who was now beyond super-human.

---

Jen arrived back at Clint?s place. He was waiting for her outside, his massive and ripped torso shimmering under a slight layer of sweat. His jeans looked like they would explode from the pressure of his huge muscles. As she got out of the truck, she looked at him. Clint smiled, allowing his cock to swell in his jeans, forming grapefruilt-sized bulge before snaking down his right leg. He smirked, then flexed his cock, stopping Jen in her tracks, her body quaking with the orgasm he forced on her.

?Stop, please,? she mouthed.

?You know you want it, bitch,? he responded. Only when she was around could he control super-skrull. At all other times, it shrank to the size of a super thick 8 inches, a clone of Kevin?s.

Kevin was late, making Clint anxious. He heard about strange occurrences. He looked over to the recently cleared slum area a mile away. He had taken down one building, but the rest were due to ?unexplained instability? or ?vandals.? Or someone looking for a power workout, Clint thought. He walked over to the truck, knelt down and grabbed the frame. He lifted the front up, curling it like was a toy. He stepped forward, raising the truck up more and more until i was over his head. He held it there, then squatted down, touching his ass to the ground.

This was too much for his ultra-tight jeans that exploded the seams, his massive thighs shredding the fabric like tissue paper. Clint did a second rep, the jeans exploding and falling to the ground. Jen stared at the overflowing jockstrap thrust forward by the powerful legs. ?Look at this power... damn, if the kid weren?t about to come over...? Clint went down for a third rep when he felt the truck raise up out of his grip.

?The kid is here!?

Hearing Kevin?s voice, Clint turned as his swollen jock retreated to the size of a normal man. Kevin wore only a pair of gym shorts that hugged legs easily twice as big as Clint?s. Kevin held the truck over his head with one hand. His body was covered with a dewy sweat that made his massive size glimmer. As Clint stood up, he noticed Kevin?s manly scent. He took a deep breath and involuntarily released his own pheromones.

?Damn man, this thing is light but you really got all hot and bothered didn?t you,? Kevin said, grabbing Clint and pulling him close to kiss him. ?You are one hot mother fucker.? As Kevin overwhelmed Clint with his power and lust, they heard Jen moan. As if responding to Clint?s desire, she was experiencing the sexual overflow. Kevin broke off and laughed. ?Looks like your zombie likes it when I kiss you little man!?

Kevin lowered the car. Clint could only imagine the power in the massive teen. For the past few days, he had demanded more and more of the strength formula, working is body into a hulking powerhouse. Clint couldn?t imagine a bigger or stronger stud. Clint stared at the perfect thick V shaped back and the round striated glutes that he longed to fuck. Kevin stood, twisting his armor-like obliques revealing the massive pecs and brick-like abs. ?Ya man, you know you want this,? Kevin said, placing a finger under Clint?s chin and raising it to make eye contact. Clint had to admit it. He did.

?W-w-w-e should be going,? he said, demanding composure around the walking wetdream.

?Not yet,? Kevin said with authority. ?I need some shots. At least 5.?

?We don?t..? Clint started, but Kevin stepped forward, pushing his bigger body into Clint?s.

?I want more. Don?t know how big Mark is, but that runt is going down again. I?m top dog and we?re going to make sure that nothing happens to that status. Right?? Kevin reached under Clint?s arms and lifted him up so his pecs were at Kevin?s mouth. Kevin bit Clint?s nipple, and Clint spontaneously orgasmed. ?Besides, you need a new jock, or maybe some posers. You got a hot little bod there man.? Kevin walked into the house, followed by Clint then Jen.
-------
Jim had expected to see Clint?s truck at the construction site, but they were the first to get there. The new road had been delayed for years due to budget cuts, but work was about to begin. Several large earth movers had been brought in, as well as a couple of rollers to smooth the ground. A truck with the braces for an overpass was parked to the side.

?Where is he?? said Mark, jumping from the track with such force the ground shook. He was shirtless, and wore only running shorts.

?Stay calm big man,? reassured Chris, ?he?ll be here.? Chris jumped out, followed by Jim. Each wore only running shorts like Mark.

?My future, our futures, depend on this,? he said, putting his big hand on Chris?s shoulder. ?Jen?s acting weird and you know that scumbag is up to something.?

?He can?t break us up. Nothing can do that.? Chris reached over and rubbed Mark?s massive pec.

?And Jen will be OK. She?s a survivor. There?s nothing Clint can do that I can?t figure out,? said Jim.

?Besides, look at you. Your muscles have muscle,? Chris said, rubbing his hand down Jim?s bare chest to his rock hard abs. ?You make that cartoon Hulk look like a wimp, and you know you?re stronger than Clint now.?

?Just wish I knew if it was enough,? said Mark. ?I gotta burn off some steam. Come on Chris, let?s take a run. I?ll go slow so you can keep up.? With that, Mark took off.

?Go with him,? Jim said, ?I?ll wait here for them.?

Chris ran off and Jim watched the boys play. Mark would slow down long enough for Chris to get close, then take off twice as fast. Within a minute they must have been a mile away. Jim moved to a large boulder. He knelt down and tried to move it. It must have weighed over 25 tons. Way too heavy for him. He leaned against it and pushed, and was able to make it roll a bit. He started to push again when he heard a rumbling. He turned and saw an SUV approaching. Before he could react, he felt the rock move. Up. Jim turned fast and saw a massive man holding the boulder above his head with one hand. The Atlas was shirtless, planet-sized pecs adorning his torso. His powerful V made evident of the strength capable of lifting the granite as if it were a toy.

?Where?s Mark?? the powerhouse asked, tossing the boulder up then slamming his fist into it, pulverizing it. Gravel rained down around them.

?Who are you?? Jim asked, taking a step back and being showered by debris.

?I see you met my friend.? Jim spun around and saw Clint. He was dressed in only a pair of posing briefs that revealed every inch of his hyper-muscular body. ?He likes to show off.?

A shadow briefly fell over Jim, and he felt a breeze. The hulking man had jumped over him, landing next Clint. Turning, he said, ?And why not show off. Quarterback of the team, total alpha stud at school and now the strongest man on the planet.? Kevin smiled, and Jim tried to take it all in.

Jim looked at the man?s face. He looked young. School? High school? He moved down to the powerhouse?s neck. It was thick, the muscles shredded and was wider than the boys head. The stud?s shoulders were wider than both Clint?s and Jim?s, his delts round and defined. The boy crossed his arms under his pec shelf, the massive pecs too large dominating his monster biceps, forcing them into submission below. The boys abs and obliques looked to be carved out of living metal, thinner than either his or Clint?s but with a far more powerful look.

Kevin laughed. ?I am a lot to take in,? he said, then flexed his abs, bricks becoming granite rocks, more defined with veins popping out. He slowly moved his hands to his jeans, then grabbed the waist. ?Maybe you wanna see more?? Kevin smiled, then flexed his legs, seams starting to pop. But before the pants would burst from his flex, he grabbed the waist and ripped them off, revealing posers that match Clint?s.

Jim?s eyes darted back and forth. Clint was smaller than the boy, his legs looked thinner, but what surprised Jim as the pouch. They looked identical. He let his own manhood thicken and grow to twice the amount in each dimension, his substantial bulge evident in his shorts. Jim?s eyes darted down, confirming Clint?s limited size.

Clint also noticed Jim?s experiment. He willed SuperSkrull larger, but with Kevin flaunting his superior size and strength, nothing happened.

Both men?s attentions were distracted as the door to the SUV opened and Jen got out. She seemed to be in a daze as she walked toward Clint.

?Jen!? Jim?s shout caused Jen to look over at him. Jim flexed Mr Fantastic instinctively.

Jen turned. For a moment, her eyes cleared. ?Jim? Jim!?

Clint felt his control over Jen fade. He looked at Kevin who nodded. Instantly, SuperSkrull tripled in size, stretching the posers to its max as he demanded Jen obey him.

She turned, her gaze to the ground as she walked toward Clint.

Clint stared daggers at Jim, and tensed his powerful body. He hissed, ?You really want to try that again, little ma...?

Clint?s threat was interrupted by a loud BOOM! The ground shook and as Clint turned, a fist hit him in the jaw, causing him to fly backward...

---

Mark?s run slowed so Chris could keep up. Even so, the strength in the mens? legs left a trail of dust as they sped at close to 90 miles per hour. They got a mile away then stopped.

?Why stop?? asked Chris. ?We?re just getting started.?

Mark grabbed Chris, and looked into his eyes. He pulled him close, moved his lips to the other man, and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around Chris?s muscular torso, pressing his hard body into the other man. Chris felt a tear run down Mark?s cheek.

?I love you so much,? Mark whispered.

Chris felt Mark tremble. ?You?re scared. Why??

?It was Jen. He did something to her. She was like a zombie or something. What if he?s got some new formula that gives him mind control or something.?

Chris laughed.

?It?s not funny. Both Jim and Clint, they?re scientists. And not just normal scientists. Their like Bruce Banners or Tony Starks or something. They?re obsessed with becoming supermen.? Mark walked over to a tree. It?s trunk had to be 6 feet around. He knelt down and wrapped his hands around it, his fingers digging deep into the wood. Slowly, Mark started to get up. The ground rippled as the roots gently pulled free of the nourishing ground. Mark stood upright, holding the tree out of the ground. He raised his hands above his head in a smooth, easy motion. ?Do you know how easy this is for me? This tree has to be 30 or 40 years old, and I can lift it like a toothpick! Jim made me a fucking superman!?

?The fucking is good,? Chris joked.

Mark scowled as he put the tree slowly back into the ground. ?If Jim could do this to me, what might Clint be capable...?

Mark didn?t finish his sentence. His thought was interrupted by a sudden BOOM! In the distance, a dark smoky cloud obscured where they had left Jim.

Mark turned, squatted and jumped. Using his thighs like the Hulk would, he flew the mile distance in an instance, landing behind the SUV. He saw Jen, Clint, Jim and a man whose musculature equalled his own. ?So that?s it,? Mark thought as he lunged toward Clint, slamming his fist into his enemy?s jaw.

Clint flew backward at least a 100 yards. When he hit the ground, he tried to stop, but the inertia of the punch was too much. He franticly clutched at rocks, dug his feet and hands into the ground boring a trough into the ground as he desperately tried to overcome the force of Mark?s punch, but his power was dominated by Mark?s punch.

?Jen!? Mark said, but a huge teen stepped between them.

?You?ll have to go through me,? said Kevin, bouncing his pecs and slamming a fist into his palm. Mark looked him over, taking in the massive arms that were second only to his, lats spread wide shielding his view from his sister, massive shoulders on top of incredible pecs. Kevin?s abs looked like a cobblestone road, and his legs were massive. All Kevin lacked was the huge bulge the other men commanded.

?Looks like you?ve been working out, Kevin. Think you?re big enough to take on this?? Mark struck a most muscular, flexing his huge muscles, thrusting his elephantine right leg in front of the left, rippling muscles forcing veins like rivers to the surface. He flexed his abs, making his waist thinner while forcing his massive chest and lats out. Finally, he thrust his massive cock forward, commanding all onlookers to succumb to his superior manliness.

Kevin?s eyes darted over Mark?s powerful body, anger and jealousy visible. He gritted his teeth, feeling Clint?s serum pulsing through his serum. ?Fuck you Martha!? he screamed and started to flex? in a whisper he sneered ?grow!?

Before he could complete his flex, he felt a powerful kick to his back, knocking him forward and sending him to the ground, kneeling in front of Mark.

?That?s where you should be cuz, on your knees before a superior dude!? Chris gloated.

Kevin looked up, and grabbed Mark?s leg. He pulled, with no effect, then pulled again harder, feeling his muscles responding to the superior strength in Mark?s legs. He pulled again, harder, his power increasing. The third pull moved Mark?s leg, and the fourth one caused him to shift his balance. Kevin?s forearms were pumping huge. He made his move.

In a swift motion, Kevin pulled, leveraging his body against Mark?s immoveable legs and flipped his lower body up into a handstand, then wrapped his legs around Mark?s neck, squeezing down hard. The back of Kevin?s head pressed into Mark?s calves, a determined strain on his face as he squeezed his legs together, his own steel-hard shredded calves pressing tectonic force into Mark?s neck.

Mark flexed his neck, but Kevin?s legs were stronger, the larger muscles of his quads dominating the smaller muscles around the neck. Mark coughed, trying not to be choked by Kevin?s attack.

Kevin flexed his abs, trying to bring his legs down and Mark to bend over. Mark felt himself begin pulled forward, but pulled himself up, his stronger back keeping him upright.

Kevin grinned, feeling his abs getting stronger. He flexed again, but again Mark resisted him.

Mark?s face was turning red. He found it hard to breath. The veins in his already vascular body thickened, pumping harder. The thin skin around his hard chest and defined abs yielded to the criss crossing worm-like veins. Mark grabbed Kevin?s ankles, flared his back and pulled with all his strength. Mark?s arms swelled, his bicep peak wrapped in the same small veins visible on his chest and abs. Kevin?s legs began to pull apart as he pulled down. His legs slipped off forward, freeing Mark?s neck. Mark let go, seeing Kevin fall forward. At the last minute, Kevin bent forward, landing on his feet and pulling his arms up, using his powerful guns to transfer the momentum into Mark?s ankles, throwing the big man off balance.

Mark crashed backward, the sound of thunder as his powerful back hit the ground.

?YES!? Kevin screamed. ?No cousin, this is the way it?s suppose to be.? Kevin slammed his foot into Mark?s unprepared abs and struck a double bicep pose before straightening his right arm, pointing it to the sky in a classic Arnold pose.

Chris thought Kevin looked bigger than moments before, and worried that Mark was right. Could Clint have made Kevin more powerful than even Mark. He looked at his lover on the ground, and was surprised to see Mark smiling.

?Think you?re so strong now Kevin?? Mark suddenly flexed his abs, forcing Kevin to take a step back. Kevin pressed down harder, his legs swelling with new power. Mark responded by rolling his abs, watching Kevin rock back and forth as he tried to remain balanced. Kevin raised his leg, smashing it into Mark?s abs, trying to stop the flexing that mocked his muscle. ?Dude, that had no effect when I wasn?t flexing. It kinda tickles now.? Mark moved his hands behind his head and bounced his pecs while he lay on the ground. Kevin slammed his leg again, his muscles swelling in size as they processed the growth formula that pulsed with his blood.

Mark contracted his abs slowly, raising his flexing torso into a sit up. He flared his lats and flexed his legs, mimicking a behind-the-head most muscular while he lay on the ground. ?If you haven?t figured it out, you may have gotten bigger. You may have gotten stronger. But?? Mark grabbed Kevin?s ankle and began to lift the bully straight up. Kevin flexed his leg to remain upright as Mark slowly stood up. Mark, holding Kevin above his head by the boy?s huge, muscular calf, looked up. Kevin was flailing his massive arms trying figure out how to break free from his embarrassing plight. ?You see Kevin?? Mark slowly and deliberately bent over, putting Kevin?s feet on the ground.

Kevin responded by raising both hands over head, grabbing his hands together, and slamming them into Mark?s back. It had no effect.

?I can feel you getting stronger,? Mark continued. He stood up, walking into Kevin, pressing his pecs and flexing them larger. ?The only problem is, I?m getting stronger too.? He put a hand on Kevin?s shoulder, and pushed him. Kevin tried to resist, but he was forced to step backwards else he fall over. ?A LOT STRONGER.? To make his point, he poked Kevin in the chest with his index finger with enough force to make Kevin take another step back.

Kevin scowled, his face contorting into an expression of pure anger. He clenched his fists. ?NO WAY MARTHA!? he screamed and started whaling on Mark, pounding his fists into Mark?s abs and chest and kicking at his legs.

Clint slowly walked back to the source of the battle, covered in dust and mud after his trouncing by Mark. One punch. He could barely believe it. He walked over to Jen who seemed to shudder as he approached. Chris had walked over to Jim and the four watched the teens slug it out.

?I can?t believe it?? Clint muttered as he watched his super teen?s ineffective attack. Kevin?s ripped body glistened with sweat, the force of his attack causing his incredible body to pump larger and larger. The only problem was that Mark?s body was also pumping up, larger and faster than Kevin?s.

Clint?s mind raced to his calculations. He knew that both boys would have incredible strength, but the model broke down and he couldn?t figure out who would have more power. He had controlled Kevin?s access to the serum, but what about Mark? In his mind, he realized that there was a potential singularity in the model. If somehow a young teen?s body had become supersaturated with the formula? ?NO!? Clint ran to Mark, jumping on his back and wrapping both arms around Mark?s neck.

Jim and Chris started to react to the two on one attack, but Mark startes to laugh. He quickly flexes his wing-like lats, breaking Clint?s weaker grip as he falls to the ground. Mark then reaches up with one hand and grabs Kevin?s incoming punches, stopping it.

?I think it?s time to end this,? he says, making a fist and slamming it into Kevin?s flexed abs, breaking through the brick wall as if it was clay. Kevin let out an ?oof!?, bending over only to be greeted by Mark?s knee and hulking thigh. Kevin?s head whipped backward as he flew up several feet, blood spewing from an obviously broken nose. As he fell back down, Mark landed another punch to his jaw. Kevin landed on the ground not moving, a trickle of blood coming from his mouth.

?Kevin!? Clint screamed as he crawled over to him. Mark grabbed Clint my the neck and stopped him, lifting him up.

?I beat your bully, not it?s your turn. What did you do to my sister!?

Clint thrashed, kicking and punching at the immovable wall of muscle that?s Mark.

?The Fantastic Formula,? Jim whispered tentatively, walking over to Mark. ?You did it, didn?t you??

?Did what?? asked Mark, shaking Clint a bit.

Jim grabbed Clint?s briefs and pulled them down. ?That!? He pointed at Clint?s beer can cock. ?Show him!?

Mark looked at Jen. She was in a daze, looking at Clint?s naked body.

Clint looked to Kevin, who was beginning to regain consciousness. Mark grabbed Clint?s face with both hands, forcing his face into his and then flexed hard, forcing his steel hard boy into Clint?s. ?I?m in charge here wimp! What does he mean?!??

Clint?s cock suddenly grew larger at the command of the now dominant male. It started to vibrate, and Jen screamed, her head thrashing back as she started to orgasm uncontrollably. Clint?s body smelled like pure sex, but Jim and Mark resisted.

?The formula!? Jim screamed. ?He attuned her! Now, he doesn?t even have to touch her to??

Jen fell to the ground convulsing, her hips bucking up and down as if Clint were thrusting into her. She moaned.

?Really?? Mark shook Clint. ?That?s my sister you sick fuck! I mean,? he looked at her? ?Ick! MAKE IT STOP! or I?ll rip that tiny dick right off of you!?

?Ah,? Kevin moaned, the power of Clint?s sexual aroma rousing him.

Kevin?s sigh caught Clint?s attention. He shuddered then his dick froze in the shape of his master?s.

Kevin?s eyes opened, and he saw Clint. ?Dude?? he muttered. ?He?s too strong. I?m sorry I let you down.?

Instinctively, Clint flexed, but Mark and Kevin were bigger.

Jen?s orgasms had stopped, and Jim walked over to her. She pushed him away. ?Clint,? she said in a soft romantic voice. ?Please??

Mark looked to Jen, then saw Kevin standing up. ?Put him down!? Kevin?s command didn?t have the authority it once did.

?Make me!?

Kevin stopped. ?Clint?? His voice sounded like Jen?s with the same longing in it.

Mark looked at Clint, then Kevin. He noted how small Clint had gotten, and the size of Kevin?s pouch. He saw Jim nodding ?yes?.

Mark put his free hand on Clint?s cock. ?Maybe I should just crush this??

Kevin?s eyes widened. ?NO!?

?Why? You like him to fuck you with it??

?He doesn?t fuck me! Nobody does and I?d crush him if he tried.? Kevin?s body tensed, his muscles flexing in anger. ?I fuck him. He loves my muscle so much his cock is just like mine. I love to play with a cock as fat and hard as mine as I muscle fuck him!?

Jim started laughing, and Mark looked at him. Jim signalled to him. Mark threw Clint into Kevin, who caught the smaller muscle god.

?Stay there!?

Mark walked over to Jim, who whispered something to him. They turned, looking at the two antagonists, Mark asked something of Jim who nodded. Mark smiled.

?So, maybe I should fuck both of you! Not like your pathetic muscle could stop this.? Mark?s grin got bigger. He put his hands on his hips, and slowly tensed his chest, the vascularity and shredded muscle pumping larger and larger with his flex. As his chest expanded, he started to flex his back. His lats spread into wings, then barn doors, expanding to block out anything behind them. Mark nodded down, as he flexed his right leg, the vascularity and shredded muscle more visible on his rippling, powerful tree trunks. But Kevin and Clint?s eyes were drawn to what Mark did above those superman quads. Mark?s running shorts strained, and a thick long snake popped out of his running shorts. It grew halfway down his leg and started to get thicker, ripping at the flimsy material.

Mark started to walk toward the pair, flexing harder and harder and making his muscle expand more. Kevin started to take a step back, feeling skinny around the expanding muscle teen he had bullied.

?Stop!? Mark command, freezing Kevin in his tracks. Mark grinned, making sure both Kevin and Clint took in his powerful man scent. They started to shake. ?Ya, you both want it, don?t you.? He grabbed Clint?s dick and Kevin?s bulge. ?Tiny dicks. Not a big, strong super stud like me.? He let go of their cocks, grabbed their hands and placed it on his superior organ. ?Feel that huge cock. Bigger than either of yours.?

Clint whimpered.

?Stronger than both of you combined!? Mark forced Kevin?s hand away, slapping it like it was a child?s. ?You both like my superior power!?

?Fuck,? said Kevin. ?No man, please? I?m sorry. Just don?t??

?Oh, don?t worry. I?m not into assholes like you two. You?re perfect for each other. But Clint boy here needs to be taught a lesson.? Mark put his hand on Clint?s cock again and squeezed. ?Your Kevin-cock, that?s it for you dude. You will never get bigger than this ever again. And when Kevin?s not around, your dick will be 2 inches long and less than an inch wide. Your balls are tiny, like two kernels of corn. When hard, your cock is only 3 inches. NOW!? Mark felt Clint?s cock shrivel in his hand.

?NO!? Clint strained, trying to get Super Skrull to respond, urging it bigger while he felt it shrink smaller and smaller.

?Oh no, little man!? Mark stressed little, and felt Clint shake with fear. ?Only a real man like me, and kinda like Kevin, could ever satisfy you fully and you know it. We got the muscle. We have the power. No way will your little dick or small body ever satisfy anyone ever again.? Mark grabbed Clint?s face and shoved it into his sweaty armpit. ?Breath deep and lick my pit. Lick a man?s pit, created by these pillow-like pecs and sweeping lats. Smell my musk and feel my hard body, knowing that my monster cock is so much bigger than yours. I?m a man with a man?s body. You, small cock and weaker muscles, not like me. Not like a real man.?

Clint could barely breath. He felt weak around the teenage titan who so easily manhandled him. Mark was huge, and he felt small. He lapped at Mark?s sweaty pit, and realized he?ll never be the super man he once was. In the background he heard Jen calling for Jim.

?Let him go!? Kevin almost whined. Mark pushed Clint away, but Kevin caught him. As they touched, almost in a hug, Clint felt his cock grow, restored to the beer can thick clone of Kevin?s. Clint tried to will the growth to continue, but nothing happened.

Mark turned and saw Jen being held up by Jim. She looked at Clint, a gaze of half lust and half terror. ?Is it? is he?? she asked.

?He won?t be hurting you any more, sis,? Mark said, walking over to her. ?I neutered him like the dog he is.?

Jen started to cry. ?I?m sorry! I never meant??

?Sure you did,? said Jim. ?You did this eyes wide open. Just like I did. Just like Clint. We all wanted something. We just didn?t count on,? Jim smiled, ?Mark.?

?And me!? said Chris. He walked over to Mark and hugged him.

?Ya, kids.? Jim laughed.

?I?m not sure what happened, but what now??

?I won,? said Mark. ?You and me, well, they won?t interfere. We go to Clint?s place and take Jen?s stuff. Then it?s over.?

Kevin and Clint nodded their assent, got up and walked to the truck. The four victors did the same.

?So, what?s going on?? Chris asked.

?Simple,? said Jim. ?Mark neutered Clint.?

?Ya, I heard that. How??

?I?m more of a man than he is,? said Mark.

Jim added, ?He was always obsessed with size. First his cock, then his strength and size. The clue was his posers. When he got here, he was a copy of Kevin. I noticed that. Kevin gave the next clue -- Clint doesn?t fuck him. Educated guess? Clint tried, and when he failed, his subconscious snapped. Another man had dominated him, and he gave up his control to that man. All Mark had to do was dominate both of them and bango? Clint?s a eunuch. ?

?So? he tried to do to Kevin what he did to Jen, and it backfired??

?Probably. He recruited Kevin to take me down,? said Mark. ?Now the two are stuck with each other.?

?But what if Clint keeps giving Kevin the formula, or finds a way,? Chris started

?No worries,? interrupted Jim. ?I?ll make sure he stays in line at work. And without his control over Jen, he?s lost most of his access to what he needs to do more damage.?

?So it really is over?? Chris asked.

?Not for us,? replied Mark, flexing his arm for Chris to feel. ?Hopefully, for us, it is just beginning.?

THE END

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (December 1st, 2013), dickasauras (December 10th, 2013), Dodger (December 1st, 2013), fillups44 (December 13th, 2013), Freaker!! (December 1st, 2013), jacksonnicholso (December 1st, 2013), Kymuscleboy (January 12th, 2014), makurra (December 6th, 2013), mguy (December 1st, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (December 4th, 2013), monstarmaster (December 1st, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 30th, 2013), nnnrg (December 1st, 2013), overusedclassic (December 1st, 2013), Rippedstud79 (December 4th, 2013), Shade (November 30th, 2013), skumbum (November 30th, 2013), Terrylee Long (December 4th, 2013), Ultra GMan (December 4th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 1st, 2013), xenon (December 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Corwin, thank you so much for finishing this story. It's been one of my favourites for a long time and it's a well deserved ending.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:
Corwin (November 30th, 2013)
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:09 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Favorite moments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
?If you haven?t figured it out, you may have gotten bigger. You may have gotten stronger. But?? Mark grabbed Kevin?s ankle and began to lift the bully straight up. Kevin flexed his leg to remain upright as Mark slowly stood up. Mark, holding Kevin above his head by the boy?s huge, muscular calf, looked up. Kevin was flailing his massive arms trying figure out how to break free from his embarrassing plight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Mark put his hand on Clint?s cock again and squeezed. ?You will never get bigger than this ever again. Your dick will be 2 inches long and less than an inch wide. Your balls are tiny, like two kernels of corn. When hard, your cock is only 3 inches. NOW!? Mark felt Clint?s cock shrivel in his hand.
  #4   Add to sctphil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 07:52 PM

sctphil is on a distinguished road
Kudos and thanks

Corwin,

Kudos and thanks for your story. I had been looking forward to seeing what happened to all concerned and I think you did a great job pulling everything together.

I hope you will grace us with another one of your great stories in the near future.

Sctphil
The Following User Says Thank You to sctphil For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 7th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:46 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much, Corwin, for completing this awesome story. It took me a while to read it, with all the holiday hustle. I am certainly glad I did! It had been so long, I went back and read the entire story from the beginning so that the plot would be fresh, and I really am amazed at your ability to wrap it all up in a way that was satisfying and made sense. If you had written yourself into a corner, it certainly was not evident here.

I look forward to whatever you come up with next and hope you keep on writing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options