The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 9)

All interested have my sincerest apologies for the ridiculous delay between this chapter and the last. Inspiration has come a sentence at a time and I haven?t had many chances to write over the last couple months. I can?t promise the subsequent story was worth the wait but I can at least tell you I tried?

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

CHAPTER 9

My joints groaned as I sat up and squinted against the harsh light of morning. The bed groaned even louder. I was as naked as the day I was born but larger than a man had right to be. The sensation of the raw power and weight I controlled made the whole world seem small and fragile by comparison. I could break that desk with my bare hands. I could kick that chest and crack it down the center. I flexed my right bicep and grabbed the boulder of muscle with my left hand. Veins rolled over the striations of the muscle they snaked over as I massaged it. My dick sprang to life instantly. Even my giant?s hand couldn?t wrap around its girth. Every inch of me was huge.

Yet I could be so much bigger.

I smiled as my eyes flickered to the tablets lying innocently on my brother?s desk. One pill (with a dump truck of food and a mountain of dumbbells) had padded me with well over a hundred pounds of muscle?in two days! What could the rest do?

I stood and had to steady myself against the exaggerated motion of my new height. I filled the room like a gale force wind. The eight foot ceiling was a very short reach above my head. After a few test steps I made my way to the desk and picked up the pellets. They seemed so insignificant piled in my hand. Yet inside, they could?

I lost all sense of thought or consequence and threw the handful of pills down my throat in one gulp. My mind exploded as an orgasmic tidal wave swept across my brain and my body grew to an extent the world had never seen. My body grew harder than iron as it expanded with raw power. The tile below my growing feet began to crack, then spider webbed out in every direction before collapsing into the floorboards like broken egg shells. My head crashed into the ceiling and gave way to my ever expanding form as I tore through the plaster and concrete with my bare hands. I roared like a titan, bursting the windows clear from their frames?

I shook myself violently out of the fantasy and put the pellets in the top drawer of the desk. Maybe they would be less tempting out of sight. I was big enough. For now. Shit, I didn?t even really know how big I was.

I needed a mirror.

The thought made me temporarily forget about the pills. I threw on a pair or basketball shorts that, while loose the day before, were now as snug as biker shorts and only made it halfway down my thigh. The hallway was empty as expected (spring break was only halfway over after all) but I could hear rummaging from behind the doors of the muscle dorm. In my haste, I rounded a corner too close and my shoulder slammed into the edge, leaving a softball sized indention. I?d be lying if I said my shoulder didn?t throb a bit, but the exhilaration of besting a building definitely helped sooth it. My new width would take as much getting used to as my new height. I finally made it to the bathroom and found myself staring at a living god in the mirror. There was muscular, and then there was MUSCULAR?and I exceeded even the latter. I must be nearing seven feet; I had to duck a little to see my own face. Below my head was the most perfect body I?d ever seen?swollen to fit a giant?s frame. Muscle was everywhere; strong, hard, ripped muscle. This wasn?t the gorged, balloon-like meat on Olympian bodybuilders. This was the muscle of a champion track star, expanded to super-human size. I threw a double bicep pose that made my lats expand like wings and made bowling balls blossom on my arms. Each pec was as big as my head and they sat upon abdominal bricks that could have held a gallon of water in the canyons they rose from.

I was so enraptured by my form that I didn?t even know there was company until I heard an ?Oh shit? escape a pair of lips. My heart skipped a beat as I turned and looked down at a pair of pale blue eyes staring at me from behind thick lensed glasses. I recognized him in a second: that short cropped curly hair, the narrow face, the small pouty lips, the non-existent chin, the alabaster pale skin.

?Cody right?? my voice boomed. Cody?s face revealed every bit the nerd he was the moment I met him. Yet his upper body was now heavily muscled and contrasted drastically with his demeanor. He wasn?t huge my any means but those shoulders, arms, and chest would have been worn proudly by any high school athlete. And, by the outline of the towel that covered him from the waist down, his legs were still proportionately larger than his upper body. My brother did say he favored running. Built or not, he looked like a squirt compared to me.

It took a moment for Cody to get his mouth working. ?What the fuck, Rhys?? he finally managed.

I laughed; it sounded like boulders tumbling over a rocky crag. ?It?s Ryan,? I said cockily. ?Can?t you see the difference?? I spread my arms wide and let him get an eye full. His eyes barely made it to my chest but they explored every inch of me. He reached out as if to touch me but his hand stopped halfway and just hung there. I looked at both our reflections in the mirror. Maybe he wasn?t as built as I thought he was. He had some abs, and some bumps on his arm, chest, and back. But it wasn?t real size.

Then, as suddenly as he had entered, Cody turned and hurried out of the bathroom. Apparently now wasn?t the time for a shower.

I just blew his mind, I thought. I looked back at the mirror and gave it a grin that would have melted women?s hearts even when I was a twig. Maybe it was time to blow some more.

It was a good day for a jog.

I went back to the room and tried to throw on a pair of shoes no longer big enough. After ripping through the back heel in a vain effort to force my foot in, I decided the shorts alone were enough and raced out of the room, down the stairs, and out the door into the warm, humid Florida spring.

I don?t know how long I ran. I navigated the twists and turns of the campus, switching from sidewalk to bike trail to wooded path without much thought. The residual from two days of semi-lucid muscle growth still lingered in my veins and it was all I could do to relish in ecstasy as my already mammoth legs continued to harden and swell.

It was apparent that my brain was not used to controlling such a beastly frame. My strides were far longer than expected and it took a little practice before I didn?t look like I was skipping. Growth is usually slow enough to keep the motor skills in step, but my body?s recent explosion seemed too much for it. The result was seemingly constant realizations that went beyond clipping walls with my shoulders. My stride was longer, for one, and it took a while just to find a natural gate.

By mid-day, I stood in front of the cafeteria with hands on knees and dripping sweat from every pore. Even though I just ran the equivalent of a marathon, I was a little disappointed to find I wasn?t invincible. The thought brought with it an image of those pills stashed in my brother?s desk. Maybe just one more.

But hunger trumped all at the moment so I strolled into the cafeteria, stomach screaming for food. My head brushed the sill of the door as I made my way in, still nude save my shorts and a shimmering sheen of sweat that grew cold as the building A/C brushed against me. Goose bumps rippled across the epic expanse of my skin and sent a chill down my spine.

The cashier was different today. She was cute, but petite. Not my style these days. Her eyes told me I was hers, though. She bit her lip as I covered her with my shadow.

?Holy shit, you?re beautiful?? she said, then immediately reddened.

I smiled as I showed her Rhys? ID. She didn?t even look at it, let alone scan it. I just let her eyes follow me as I made my way to get the first of what would be many trays of food. The place was just as bare of students as the last few days, but what eyes it held were cemented ton me.

I both relished and ignored the attention, more fixated on shoveling food into my mouth. A dozen helpings later, with my ab rippled guy protruding as if pregnant with a teenager, I strolled out of the cafeteria and back into the dorm. A quick shower and a change of clothes and I?d head to the gym to see what I could throw around.

The shower took a little longer than I originally planned. I went through a whole bar of soap lathering up; my hands couldn?t get enough. It still hadn?t sunk in that this body was mine. It still felt like someone else?s. I turned the water off and began drying when I heard the bathroom door open.

?I dunno, man,? a voice said as footsteps made their way in. ?I don?t feel anything. Nothing. I mean, we finished working out thirty minutes ago. I figured I?d feel?something.?

?Don?t worry,? a second voice chimed in. ?We just got back to town last night.?

?I didn?t give up half my spring break for nothing,? the first replied. There was a grunt. ?My biceps might be a little bigger.? Then he gave an exasperated sigh. ?Fuck dude, I wanna get fucking jacked. I feel like a moron for not noticing it before. I mean, look at you. I used to be the bigger one. Now you have abs and arms like a gymnast. How the ever loving fuck did I not notice my roommate turning into a bodybuilder??

The second guy snickered. ?It?s hard to see when you have your head shoved up your girlfriend?s ass. It?s not my fault you spent the entire year so shacking up at Sophie?s place. All the guys living here are getting huge.?

?Let me feel that shit,? the first guy said. ?God damn, that?s hard. I didn?t even know you worked out.?

?I didn?t,? the second guy said. ?I do now, though. Once January rolled around, half this floor looked like jocks. I figured there had to be something going on.?

?Well did you feel anything at the gym today??

There was a pause. ?Like I said, maybe it just takes a while. It?s not like I know what?s going on either.? The door banged opened again and a third voice entered the conversation.

?Joe, Aaron. Come with me. You?re not going to believe this,? the third voice said before ducking back out. There was a moment of silence before I heard the first two follow suit.

I slowly counted to twenty before leaving the shower myself. It?s not like I was hiding, far from it. I just didn?t want to answer the questions those kids would be asking should they see me. It?s possible I was also feeling a bit guilty for taking their magic away. After all, I was voice number one not too long ago. I tried to convince myself it would all go back to normal once the good doctor came back to restock the shower heads.

I made my way back into my brother?s room and searched through Kevin?s gear looking for something a little more appropriate than these skin tight gym shorts. Rhys?s roommate was pushing three hundred pounds himself when I showed up last Friday so it shouldn?t be too hard to find something. I settled for a sleeveless tee and a pair of basketball shorts. Both were a little snug but by no means comical. He had a pair of shoes that, although tight, provided some sort of foot clothing. Kevin had some damn big feet.

I turned and made my way back out the room when I spied something on the ground. My heart fluttered when I noticed it was one of the pills. I must have dropped one during the haste of putting them in the desk drawer. I picked it up and toyed with it between two fingers. My mind took flight again. Although my sheer muscularity was beyond human capacity, my weight and height was by no means unheard of. There were NFL linemen on their way to four hundred pounds and basketball players well over seven feet tall. Maybe I could stop when I reached those milestones.

When I got to my car, the rogue pill was already slowly dissolving in a water bottle stuffed into my gym bag along with any remaining food from the dorm room. I made it to the gym without giving in to the pill?s temptation. I put the bag with the still full water bottle into a locker and made my way to the weight room. It was sparse but hardly empty. I hardly noticed; all I wanted to do was touch a weight.

I picked up a pair of sixties and began a warm-up set of bicep curls. Although the mental haze and supernatural growth brought on by using those pills were greatly reduced, their effect on my libido was still extreme. After a few sets I had to make a break for the locker room. I found a stall and dropped my pants. Completely enthralled in the act of pleasuring myself, I never heard the footsteps entering the restroom.

?You from the Muscle Dorm?? a voice called at my back from behind the stall door.

My hand stopped its work despite the desperate begging from my dick. Maybe he would go away. I was caught red handed?so to speak?and I didn?t know what to do.

?I know you?re in there,? the voice called again. I can see the back of your head above the stall door.

I felt my face redden as pulled up my pants, turned around, and peered over the door. Standing on the other side of the stall was a young college student in a sleeveless tank. Perhaps 5?10 and 200 pounds with brown hair and eyes, he had the body of someone who knew how to work out and did so often. Although not as hard and ripped as a seasoned bodybuilder, his muscles bulged in all the right places. His eyes dripped with confidence but his demeanor betrayed him.

He was uncomfortable.

?Yes?? I asked simply.

?You live in the Muscle Dorm, right?? he asked again.

?If you mean Powers Hall, then yes,? I replied.

?I?ve seen you around,? he said again. ?You?re?bigger.?

?Yeah,? I said not knowing if he meant compared to my brother or me two days ago.

The other guy paused, face reddening. ?People are talking,? he said. ?I??

I stared at him as he tried to make words. To say the moment was awkward would be an understatement.

?I mean,? he continued. ?Well, a girl I know is sleeping with a guy over there. And, well, she?s like all fit and shit now. And, well, I dunno, I saw you doing, you know and??

I felt a smile grow across my face and suddenly I was unlocking the stall and opening the door. Those cocky eyes widened as he took in the sight of me. Seeing a nearly seven foot monster from across a gym is one thing, but standing in its shadow is a dramatically different experience. His eyes slowly stepped down my body and stopped at my still erect dick doing a poor job of hiding behind my shorts.

?And what?? I heard myself say. ?It?s yours if you want it; I?m tired of doing it myself.?

The aspiring stud looked at me with both anxiety and hunger. He reached for my dick gingerly as if it were going to bite him. Once he touched it, however, he practically lunged. I tilted my head back in ecstasy as he started his work. He stopped only once and I looked down in frustration at the delay.

?I?m not gay,? he said, his cocky eyes showing only hunger now; the anxiety now gone.

I grinned, suddenly aware at how fine a line there was between gender preferences. ?I don?t care,? I replied before urging him to continue. He took everything I gave him and I could feel the desperation as he practically sucked it like a straw. I sincerely doubted my semen would have any effect on him and, as my pleasure started to fade, I began to take pity on the poor guy.

I walked over to my locker and pulled my water bottle from the bag. The pellet had to be only partially dissolved but it was hard to tell through the nearly opaque plastic. ?Here,? I said as I walked back over. ?You might need to wash your mouth out.?

The young jock took the bottle but his eyes remained inward, as if he expected his body to erupt any minute now. He took a healthy swig and I suddenly thought of the dark brown pellet falling towards the bottle?s mouth and aim right for his. My stomach leaped as I tried to reach for the bottle before he dosed himself with what would be well over a hundred pounds of muscle.

I took the bottle away from him, slopping a few drops on his face as I took it. ?Easy there champ,? I said somewhat frantically. Did he swallow it?

?Ugh,? he said as he made a final gulp. ?That tastes like lukewarm bathwater.? He stood and looked at me with a mix of awe and wariness, then stared at himself in the mirror. It was an effort for me not to look into the mouth of the bottle, lest he grow suspicious. I still didn?t know if drinking this stuff was more or less effective than putting it on skin. I supposed he would find out shortly. His demeanor soon shifted from anticipation to frustration laced with embarrassment.

?Nothing is happening,? he said, his voice breaking. He looked at me. ?You must think I?m an idiot.?

I flexed an arm that must have been two feet in circumference. ?You don?t get to look like this without a little magic,? I said, knowing how dumb it sounded. He seemed to relax, however.

?Name?s Trevor,? he said and reached out his hand.

?Ryan,? I said as I took it. Something softened in me just then. I smiled at him. ?I think we need to hit the weights.? I put the water bottle back in the locker, not caring whether it still contained the pellet or not.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
abbraxis (December 19th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (December 14th, 2013), Aronymous (December 16th, 2013), arpeejay (December 14th, 2013), atbkv (December 19th, 2013), Bazorba (December 15th, 2013), bnk9999 (December 15th, 2013), brap (December 14th, 2013), Braun1 (December 15th, 2013), cg12345 (December 15th, 2013), chocomus (January 14th, 2014), d87bob (December 18th, 2013), deathbyhamsters (December 14th, 2013), dickasauras (December 14th, 2013), Dodger (December 15th, 2013), drow13 (December 14th, 2013), Frankly (December 14th, 2013), Freaker!! (December 15th, 2013), GTlifter (December 14th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 14th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (December 14th, 2013), idiomat (December 15th, 2013), iets21 (December 15th, 2013), Jaekel (December 14th, 2013), jaxx152003 (December 14th, 2013), jman250 (December 26th, 2013), kamaswami (December 14th, 2013), Kurisu (December 15th, 2013), kwijibo418 (December 15th, 2013), luv4muscle (December 15th, 2013), makurra (December 16th, 2013), mario2007 (December 15th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (December 15th, 2013), mguy (December 15th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (December 15th, 2013), msclegrower (December 17th, 2013), msclpatrol (December 15th, 2013), msclundylvr (December 15th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (December 14th, 2013), muscular (December 19th, 2013), Neonando (December 15th, 2013), nicotico (December 14th, 2013), nnnrg (December 17th, 2013), nvb2 (December 14th, 2013), paulwsmith (December 17th, 2013), photoguy (December 15th, 2013), portamivia (December 16th, 2013), racecar (December 15th, 2013), rdyroger (December 18th, 2013), Reeza (December 15th, 2013), rocketdog (December 17th, 2013), s0232614 (December 16th, 2013), sarnaq (December 17th, 2013), scrawn (December 15th, 2013), Shade (December 14th, 2013), Shelby (December 15th, 2013), sp00ner4 (December 15th, 2013), stewbake (December 14th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (December 15th, 2013), TheHugeMan (December 14th, 2013), theseventhwave (December 14th, 2013), thornf00t (December 15th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (December 15th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 14th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 14th, 2013), vlad.911 (December 15th, 2013), wbjason (December 16th, 2013), WJL (December 15th, 2013), wjlepetomane (December 15th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 14th, 2013), xenon (December 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 11:33 PM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
loved it. well worth the wait
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to stewbake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 11:48 PM

stewbake is on a distinguished road
Just when I thought part 8 was the best yet, I get the feeling the build up has started to something better. Thankyou.
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Nothing to apologize for . . .

You did good! Well-written and hot. I hope you get inspired again.
  #5   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 09:46 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
More, more, more please!!!!!:d
  #6   Add to TheRiddler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM

TheRiddler is on a distinguished road
Very awesome, and I can NOT wait til the next chapter!!!!!
  #7   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:21 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I am loving this story. I hope you are able to post the next installment soon. Can't get enough!
  #8   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:27 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
As a writer on this site myself, I really enjoy this series! thanks for the fun read
  #9   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2013, 04:32 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Worth the wait, no worries. By the way, if you happen to have any of those pills lying around ...
  #10   Add to msclegrower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2013, 10:43 AM

msclegrower is on a distinguished road
Best series on this site!

So relieved to see it continue. Can't wait to see what's next!
The Following User Says Thank You to msclegrower For This Useful Post:
florida20 (December 20th, 2013)
  #11   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 12:19 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Hope to hear or see about Trevor soon!
  #12   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 02:09 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Great work, and keeps inspiring me to finish Colin.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options