The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 02:11 AM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 10: Uh Oh

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy
Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.
Part 3 - What's Yours is Mine
Part 4 - Bro’mancipation
Part 5 - Attraction Distraction
Part 6 - How Did I Get Here?

Part 7 - Barely Revealed
Part 8 - Sixth-Teen, Seventh-Teen
Part 9 - Big Dumb and Fulla…

Drew’s stomach suddenly let out a loud growl and the 16 year suddenly felt hunger hit him with such force that he buckled over in pain at his full-length mirror. His shredded clothes fell off his large frame as he realized that he hadn’t eaten since yesterday and his newly enlarged body couldn’t go another moment without sustenance.

With all his might, the huge teen picked himself up despite the pain in his stomach and waddled his way up the basement stairs to the kitchen. Within moments he had the refrigerator door open but was stunned to find it completely empty.

“Noooo!!” Drew exclaimed in horror. “Where’s all the food!?”

Unknown to the famished 16 year-old, his newly enhanced muscled-up younger brother awoke to an empty house and had devoured all contents of the family’s kitchen fridge that very morning.

Drew flailed at cupboard handles, flinging them open one by one with such urgency; they ripped from their hinges and flew outward behind him, sliding back onto the kitchen floor.

The famished 16 year-old muscle-boy grasped at boxes and cans and tore them open with his bare hands, shaking, slurping and gobbling at anything resembling food. He was well aware that was consuming remnants of plastic and tin but Drew didn’t care, he had to do anything to suppress the painful hunger his body had thrust upon him so suddenly. His stressful journey back home from the park and subsequent discovery of his own size had distracted his conscious hunger until it could be ignored no longer.

The big teenager continued to consume all the carbohydrates that the house contained, including boxed and canned goods in the pantry. Only just satisfied at the available food, the big teen turned to head back to his bedroom – leaving the kitchen in a complete disarray of broken, vacant cupboards and torn, ripped empty boxes, cans and containers all over the floor and counter. Not a crumb was left behind as a belch could be heard at the stomping down the basement staircase.

Reaching his bedroom door, Drew could feel his muscles swell with energy. Now only in flip-flops and wearing a pair of quickly swelling fitted boxers, having ripped and torn through his clothes from the mind-blowing flexing he’d done only moments ago. Flexing which had caused him an extremely pleasurable, although equally confusing homo-erotic experience with himself.

“Could I be a muscle fag?” Drew thought to himself as he grabbed his swelling pecs, having subdued his painful hunger. He bounced them one at a time and enjoyed feeling their enormous thick weight become alternately tense and hard.

“Oh man… I’m turning myself on… again! Fuck!” He exclaimed. “I’m turning myself into a fag! A muscle fag!” The mere thought brought about his cock’s sudden attention and the huge teenager’s eyes grew wide at the realization he had become his own worse fear.

“Seriously! I’m so hot and huge – I turn myself on!” He shouted as he grabbed his hard dick. “Oh… oh no…” The big kid could feel his muscles feed off the food he had consumed and swell at the nutrition they’d been given. Every muscle on the big boy swelled-up to a fully pumped-up state until they throbbed with pleasure.

“Uhng… “ the muscle boy muttered to himself as he waddled back to his full length mirror while groping himself. He peered through the streaks of drying cum to see his reflection.

“WOhhh … wholly shit.” His reflection was so immensely jacked, pumped and veiny that his incredible striations displayed in deep noticeable contrast, right through his thick coat of masculine teenage body hair.

“I’m incredible!…. I can’t get over how hot I am.” he whispered as his cock thrust upwards in immediate reaction to what he was looking at – a 16 year-old freaky muscle-boy.

- - -

Chad and Matt exited the school, the huge 14 ear-old muscle kid having satisfied his need for food.

They had a mission – to contact Mr. Z and find out if he would accept Chad’s best friend Matt, into his program and provide the excitedly enthusiastic boy with his new found fantasy - Flexadrinazine.

Matt watched each and every muscle of Chad’s big muscular physique flex and bounce as they walked from the school to Chad’s house. Every few minutes Chad found himself having to slap away his best friend’s hands from grabbing at some part of his body as they walked. Attempt at conversation became futile as Chad discovered Matt’s attention simply couldn’t be distracted from his enormous muscles. While flattered, by the time they had reached his house – Chad had become impossibly annoyed with his best friend.

The pair of 14 year-old boys climbed Chad’s front stairs and he pulled his house keys from his knap-sack and opened the door. He instructed Matt to wait in the kitchen while he went upstairs and contacted Mr. Z.

Matt headed to the kitchen, as instructed while his eyes followed his hulking best friend up the staircase until he couldn’t see his muscles any longer. When he reached the kitchen, he frowned in reaction to the sight of it. Broken cupboards and torn, ripped boxes and cans littered the floor and counter tops, along with empty containers and strewn plastic lids.

“What happened here?” Matt said to himself as he stepped over the the mess, imagining his huge best friend violently ripping and tearing through all the food in the house. The thought turned him on and once again the young boy felt his wet crotch begin to grow.

Suddenly Matt heard some movement from the open basement door and he tensed up in fear. “Someone else is here…” he thought to himself and wished Chad would hurry up and come back downstairs.

More noise from the basement and then an audible grunt, followed by moaning made Matt’s face distort into confusion.

“What is that?” he thought to himself and suddenly felt safe enough to approach the open basement door, tip-toeing over the debris on the kitchen floor.

Matt strained into the stairwell and listened, then heard something that made him release yet another load into his already wet pants.

“I’m incredible!…. I can’t get over how hot I am.”

Matt quickly crept down the stairs, ignoring the dripping wet insides of his pants – in order to visualize what he had just heard.

The 14 year-old horny teenager stopped at an open bedroom door- unknowing that it was the bedroom of his best friend’s older brother, Drew. With his heart beating a mile-a-minute and straining to contain his heavy breathing to a hushed inaudible sound, Matt peered around the open door and into the bedroom.

What he saw made his cock burst through the softened wet-spot at his crotch and cum wildly - multiple times. The young teen was unable to pry his eyes off the jacked-up veiny and hairy gorgeous huge muscle kid flexing and groping himself at his full length mirror, while his young cock throbbed itself in a crazed twitching spazm, spraying young cum all over his best friend’s basement.

Suddenly Matt heard Chad’s voice calling to him. “Matt! Dude! Where you at!?”

Matt froze at the doorway frame of Drew’s bedroom, petrified at his possible discovery, precariously wet and torn crotch and subsequent cum ridden mess.

Hearing his brother’s voice, Drew’s head shot sideways toward his open bedroom door, abandoning his self gratification and jacked muscle-flex display of his own muscles.

“Matt! Where are you dude?”

Drew quickly noticed his brothers voice sounded deeper than the other day, much deeper and within seconds put the pieces of the puzzle together.

“That little fuck….” Drew muttered out loud as he stepped away from the mirror, his cock deflated as he grabbed at any clothes nearby and pulled them on enough to cover himself.

Matt, overhearing Drew’s reaction to Chad’s calling him out, shuffled his messed up horny self back into the recesses of the basement and around the dark corner of Drew’s bedroom, hiding from view but still able to witness what was about to be an exciting encounter.

“Chad!!!? Drew shouted as he paused at his basement bedroom doorway, looking up the basement stairs.

Silence encompassed the house as Matt stood silent in the basement shadows gazing upon the eye-candy of Drew's enormously huge muscles, packed tightly into an obviously XXL sweatshirt that stretched tightly around his muscular upper body. Bulges could be seen through the fabric that kept Matt’s fearful but still aroused dick at full attention while he remained hidden.

“I know you’re there you little fuck! You’ve stolen a shit-load from me man and now you’re gonna hafta pay!” Drew shouted as he suddenly dashed up the staircase at incredible speed, which shocked Matt. How could such a huge body move so fast? He thought – only to just as quickly erupt in another dry twitch orgasm from the thought and visuals.

- - -

The package had arrived at the post office, just as Mr. Z had promised and Dwayne was so excited he tore it open as soon as it was handed to him.

The 16 year-old southern boy pulled the box over to the side counter after peering inside and was satisfied that everything had been delivered.

He quickly pulled out the small bottle of what he hoped to be what Mr. Z had promised him. He could feel his dick begin to swell at the thought as he read the label.

“Flexadrinazine Sample” was printed in big bold letters across the front, with 2 complimentary capsules displayed in small font at the bottom. He twisted the bottle and saw the back warning: DO NOT TAKE TOGETHER. ALLOW 1 WEEK BETWEEN CAPSULES

Dwayne opened the bottle and sniffed at the contents. His nostrils were met with a musky scent that quickly aroused him. Surprised and pleased at the odor, he shook out one capsule and tossed it in his mouth and swallowed. He felt his heart beating so fast he could hardly wait for the reaction – in fact, any reaction would satisfy him right now, just to prove the capsules worked as Mr. Z claimed.

While waiting, Dwayne pulled out the high definition, wireless webcam and looked it over, admiring its sleek design. “Kewl” the Tennessee teen said to himself – and at that he suddenly felt a rush of warmth engulf his body and his vision dim, which concerned him greatly.

People at the post office began to notice the teenager’s odd behavior, prompting the boy to stumbled his way out of the building and out onto the street.

His vision continued to fade, blur and dim as he tripped with every step, only making it to the alley way at the side of the post office. Realizing he could go no further, the teenager stumbled into the alley and out of view from the main street passerby's.

“Shyte, hey neyver sayd anythang abowt theyus…” Dwayne muttered as he felt his muscle fibers begin to tweak and twitch. Then the teenager felt it start.

The first muscles to grow were the boys legs. Not surprising, since Dwayne was tall and lean, his longest muscles were his legs, which were now thickening with muscle-fibers that felt hot with pleasure. He could feel his thighs swell and calves form on his long previously skinny legs.

As his thighs filled in, Dwayne felt his ass fill out which caused him to let out an audible moan of pleasure. Then his arms began to feel heavy as the twitching became replaced by an increasing heavy feeling. He instinctively flexed his arms, causing his t-shirt to tighten and stretch tight around his arms. Then his shoulders widened, lats flared and traps grew… further stretching his T–shirt until it felt so tight on him, Dwayne felt as though it could tear.

“Incredible!” He said to himself as his vision returned.

The 16 year-old saw his reflection in the doorway window that he was leaning against, which struck him with surprise.

“Mr. Z mayn, you got yirself a deyul!” Dwayne exclaimed as he stood upright and flexed a bicep, tearing his shirt sleeve.

End of part 10

Last edited by kenstaff; December 31st, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (January 2nd, 2014), aiden831 (January 2nd, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (January 2nd, 2014), Dodger (January 1st, 2014), evanw (December 31st, 2013), growinmuscl (December 31st, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 31st, 2013), iceman75 (December 31st, 2013), idiomat (December 31st, 2013), jcb60970 (January 1st, 2014), Kit Werecat (December 31st, 2013), mguy (December 31st, 2013), msclpatrol (January 1st, 2014), msman (January 2nd, 2014), Neonando (January 5th, 2014), nnnrg (December 31st, 2013), sexiscriptor (January 5th, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 3rd, 2014), swinginbusdoors (January 1st, 2014), tattcub (December 31st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 31st, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 31st, 2013), vga518 (December 31st, 2013), whatizit (December 31st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 31st, 2013), xboy (December 31st, 2013), xenon (December 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 02:24 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, man 3 chapters in about 6 hours, you are on a roll! But you're not just putting them out in quantity, you have some real quality, I love how Chad and Drew keep missing each other, their final get together will be epic! And Dwayne's growth was pretty exciting to read, I will definitely be keeping an eye on him.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
growinmuscl (December 31st, 2013), kenstaff (December 31st, 2013), vga518 (December 31st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 31st, 2013)
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 05:37 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Gotta agree with iceman here 3 chapters in 6 hours. Its like a second Christmas! Whatever brought this one I would like to thank. This series has been a hot joy to read I really look forward to what happens next so please keep it up.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 1st, 2014)
  #4   Add to whatizit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 07:09 AM

whatizit is on a distinguished road
Yeah, this story is very hot. You're doing a terrific job.
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 02:58 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
What can I say? I agree with everyone else who's commented. Supremely well written, and I am absolutely delighted the muse has moved in to keep you long-term company!

You named this chapter well. Obviously, the fertilizer is about to hit the fan! I hope Chad has those extra pills on him, or nearby. He's going to need every one of them! On the level of size and strength these boys are displaying, any rough-housing puts the other in danger of being literally ripped apart!

I think it would be safe to say that at this point you have an absolutely mesmerized, captive audience.

Need I point out that I can barely wait for the next chapter?

Still. I guess it can never be said enough - EXCELLENT WORK!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options