The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2014, 11:47 AM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernaut pt. 10: Strange-Love

Sorry it took so long for the latest part...been busy and what not. Here is something that I hope you enjoy, and please let me know your thoughts below.

Part 1 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5824
Part 2 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5834
Part 3 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5845
Part 4 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9388
Part 5 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9392
Part 6 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10349
Part 7a - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10658
Part 7b - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19617
Part 8 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68496
Part 9 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ght=juggernaut

Juggernaut pt. 10: Strange-Love

It had been two days since the powerful, lust-filled romp between Jamal and the now monstrous Luke Cage. Weighing in at over 2000lbs., Cage was a beast. One day ago, Cage easily defeated the Thing in a ?playful? wrestling match, which resulted in several cracks in the Thing?s physique?including his fists from trying to gut punch Cage. Ben Grimm was thankful for the quick healing technologies of his Fantastic Four partner Reed Richards. Two days since the warning from Thor, and still no signs of Loki trying for a takeover of Earth. According to the hammer-wielding god of thunder, there would only be one day til Thor would return to Asgard to his father Odin and the rest of his people. Still, despite the quiet and his new relationship with Luke, Jamal felt uneasy. He had had confrontations with mutants who could read minds, control metal objects, and god-like beings who could create avatars of their power. Jamal was such an avatar. As the juggernaut, Jamal couldn?t remember the last time he actually had to eat, drink, sleep, or even breathe for that matter. The one thing Jamal still felt connecting him to being human was the sex. And there was lots that. He would eventually have to force himself to stop with most of his partners because they needed to sleep. However, with mutants and super humans like Wolverine and Luke Cage, he could go for hours and hours on end. Still, some part of him wished to be a normal human: to enjoy a steak and lobster, to have a beer with his classmates, to play a game of football without worrying about injuring his fellow players or worse.

Still, with no signs of Loki yet, Jamal felt that this time could be spent gathering more allies for the impending battle. He did not know much about Loki, except from what he gathered from Thor. Loki, apparently, was a god of mischief, had exceptional strength and stamina, half-frost giant (whatever that was), and was a master in magic. Well giant blood or not, between Cage and himself, Jamal was sure he could match almost anyone in strength and stamina. Magic, however, was a different task. Due to Cytorrak?s power, it was very difficult for Jamal to be possessed, or controlled. The spellcaster, normally, would have to take over Cytorrak first, who would eventually make the avatar do his bidding. Since Jamal had full control over this essence, the spell would have a tougher time controlling both of them at once. Jamal thought of his new love Luke. What if Loki infected him? He wouldn?t have the heart to stop him. They really had grown close over the last couple of days, and there was no one else on the planet that could satisfy Jamal sexually. Yes, he needed someone with magical capabilities. Just then, he felt a tug?almost like a mental tug. Jamal didn?t have his juggernaut helmet but this was no psychic mutant invasion. He felt those before. This was someone trying to pry into his thoughts. Suddenly, a projection entered his thoughts. A middle aged man with jet black hair, dressed in occult clothing and jewelry hovering in a meditative position. His age seemingly determined by the neutrality in his eyes, and seemingly graying temples. The projection spoke:

You are strong indeed, avatar of Cytorrak, to guard your thoughts from me. I am called many things, but you may call me Doctor Stephen Strange. I know of your dilemma, and I can be of great service. My associate, Wan, will meet you at this address (a location flashed through Jamal?s thoughts).

With that, the projection disappeared and Jamal snapped out of his daze. He was sitting on the makeshift couch in Luke?s gym. Apparently, Luke had outfitted the place as a living and training quarters. Jamal kind of felt bad he almost wrecked it. There was a huge reinforced bed, a bathroom, hologram projector (courtesy of something called SHIELD), and of course a kitchen. It was from this where a 7 ft. 2000lb. smiling tower of onyx power emerged with two plates of food. Although Jamal was now much smaller than Cage, Cage knew that Jamal could outgrow him at a moments notice. Nonetheless, Jamal knew he didn?t have to eat?but Luke insisted that he did. He didn?t want his man wasting away. When Jamal opened his mouth to remind him that he didn?t need food and tell him of his encounter with Doctor Strange, Cage shoved in a fork full of chicken pasta. It tasted great, and eventually Jamal finished the entire plate (although he didn?t feel full). It reminded him of being somewhat human, at least for a while?and it was nice that Cage was taking such great care of him.

After dinner, Cage slowly began to peel off Jamal?s clothing, revealing the solid musculature of the juggernaut. ?I?ve never been this big before J?. ?Thanks for sharing some of yourself with me.? ?No problem,? Jamal said. He had wanted someone to handle his sexual urges, but then had an idea. Cage saw his lover?s eyes glow the familiar shade of crimson and watched as pounds of muscle began to pile onto his lover. However, Jamal stopped at around 1400 lbs. And the crimson shade subsided. Next, Jamal tapped into his inner power again, this time lowering a significant portion of the magic keeping him invulnerable. He took one of his large hands and stroked the large black dick of Luke, making him moan in lust. Cage began oozing precum, and what was left of his clothing had been ripped away by Jamal. Jamal bent down and gently lapped the precum with his tongue sending Cage into a frenzy. Afterwards, Jamal wrapped his mouth around the wet cock and went to work sucking Cage for all he was worth. Cage grabbed the back of Jamal?s head and face-fucked him with all his power. Jamal could just feel the strength radiating from the legs of Cage and his forehead touching the chiseled lower abdomen of the powered up hero for hire as he gagged on the monster being force fed to him. After Cage was fully lubed, Jamal said ?I just want to be yours today.? ?Take me?, growled Jamal. Cage lifted the Juggernaut up like a baby and slammed him on his massive lubed dick. Jamal howled in bliss and pain as Cage used him like a toy, pushing Jamal?s hole to the hilt of his dick. Sweat began to build on Cage, who realized that the Juggernaut had lowered his defenses for him?and only him?so that he could do THIS. The thought drove Luke wild with lust and he began to pound harder. Jamal had to keep some of his healing abilities in tact, or Cage might have killed him. But invulnerability was another story. Cage was now in control, fucking with all his might; sweat glistening on the skin of the two behemoths?and for the first time, Jamal felt his eyes roll in the back of his head as Luke found his sweet spot over and over again. Jamal moaned in lust?he had never felt so much pleasure and pain at the same time.

Luke carried Jamal, still impaled on his massive dick, to the bed and laid him down. Still keeping with his thursts, he looked down at his large lover?not quite as large as Cage, and smiled in dominate satisfaction. Jamal moved his hand to jerk his own dick only for his ass to be smacked by a large hand and a resounding ?NO? to be commanded to him. Luke reached his large meaty paw around Jamal?s dick and began to twist and jerk, sending the crimson juggernaut into pure ecstasy. ?You belong to me tonight baby?, said Cage as he continued to work the ass and dick of his love. Jamal reached up and felt the tense bicep of Cage and the massive chest. He knew he could be twice this size and dominate him, but for tonight?this was enough?and ?enough? felt damn good. Cage saw the lust and began to flex, his rod still filling Jamal?s hole. Jamal, however, didn?t want Luke to have all the fun, and began to flex the muscles in his ass, clamping onto the massive tool inside, massaging it for its worth. Cage felt shudders as his man tool was aroused; his beefy hand still working a big dick. He would not be denied and picked the behemoth up and slammed him on the bed, until he stopped flexing his ass and submitted. Cage was king tonight, and Jamal knew it. Both men, animals of lust, gods of power and strength. Finally, Cage could take no more, and unloaded torrent after torrent of cum into Jamal?s ass. Still gripping Jamal?s dick, Luke swallowed the tool and sucked Jamal dry. Although no growth occurred from the milking, Cage was satisfied nonetheless. He then withdrew his rod from his lover with a resounding pop and collapsed on the bed next to Jamal. Cage turned over to watch the sweaty, heaving muscles laying next to him, rising and falling with every breath. Jamal had been pushed to sexual exhaustion, and an unfamiliar sense had washed over him?sleep. Cage smiled and whispered in his ear??Cytorrak, I know you?re still there; make him invulnerable again for me, but I ask you to let him sleep.? A strange crimson glow washed over Jamal, and the bruises from the chest slaps and slams, the purple patches surrounding his ass where Cage pounded with superhuman strength, and the dislodged jaw areas from the face-fucking suddenly began to repair. However, the slightly smaller giant remained fast asleep. Cage smiled and hugged his lover to him in a strong embrace and drifted to sleep.

Elsewhere?an elderly man enters a den-like area to find a middle-aged man floating in mid-air in a state of meditation. ?Stephen, you may want to transport them here.? Stephen Strange opened his eyes, and turned to his friend, smiling. ?I will transport them in the next few hours Wan. For now, let them enjoy their time and love. They will need as much as possible for the coming days.?

To be continued?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
BGrizzly (March 18th, 2014), Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014), dickasauras (March 18th, 2014), nnnrg (March 18th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 18th, 2014), xboy (March 18th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options